PDA

View Full Version : Parts is parts!

TIE_Pilot23
06-16-2002, 10:03 AM
I dont know how good my chances are...BUT here goes... I could use YOUR help in acquiring the following items LOOSE/complete.

a mini Darth Maul from set 7101.
http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=toys/legolightsaberduel.jpg

or this complete set.
http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=toys/legominifigdarkside.jpg

and the Vader advanced TIE fighter from set 7150...Just the TIE...not the Y-wing.
Complete W/Vader.
http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=toys/legotieywing1.jpg

"MODS" I have already posted these items in "Modern Classifieds" I just hoped to get a better response here in the Lego section.
THANKS for any and all help.

gupter
06-17-2002, 03:04 PM
I have a 7101 unopened in a damaged (crushed) box for sale. Will let you have it for 6 bucks (that is shipping included) through paypal...if interested let me know on this board.

Ches

ten_pin
06-19-2002, 06:28 PM
If he doesn't want it, I do. Do you have any other ep1. lego for sale?

Lemme know.

MCC
06-19-2002, 07:37 PM
i've got a losse darth maul with cap lightsaber but no plastic hood.ill trade for clone, storm,or scout troopers.

Cosmic_Cow
06-24-2002, 11:20 PM
Hi,
I have a complete Darth Vader Tie Fighter still in the bags. I bought the set just for the Y-Wing. It's never been assembled and I can photocopy the instuctions for you if needed.
I'm looking for other SW lego stuff in trade hopefully. Let me know what you have and maybe we can work something out. Thanx!!!!

06-25-2002, 11:30 AM
How much Cosmic cow I'll give you 305 bucks for it shipping included

06-25-2002, 11:32 AM
Sorry I meant 35 bucks oops

Cosmic_Cow
06-25-2002, 03:04 PM
Mr. Fett, sounds like a deal to me. Email me and we can work out the details. Thanx!!!!

06-25-2002, 05:46 PM
Cosmic Cow I'll do this soon and please include the Vader fig. thanx very very much! images/icons/smile.gif images/icons/smile.gif

06-25-2002, 06:33 PM
cow ill think about it know 35 is alot for that ship images/icons/rolleyes.gif

TIE_Pilot23
06-25-2002, 09:28 PM
? images/icons/confused.gif ?

TIE_Pilot23
06-25-2002, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Fett:
How much Cosmic cow I'll give you 305 bucks for it shipping included<font size="2" face="arial">WTF Start your own post leach!

TIE_Pilot23
06-25-2002, 09:48 PM
Cosmic cow

images/icons/confused.gif Please consider selling ME the Vader TIE since it was ME that posted the thread originally. images/icons/confused.gif

images/icons/mad.gif If this guy wanted to post HIS wants he should have done it in another thread! images/icons/mad.gif

images/icons/shocked.gif It is in very poor taste that he tried to jump in the mix. images/icons/shocked.gif

Please send me a quote so that we can come to reasonable price. images/icons/grin.gif

Thank you for responding to MY post and I look foreword to hearing from you soon.

I am an opener and only get one of what ever I want so I really don't have anything to "trade"

Thanks again...YOU HAVE EMAIL!!!

Cosmic_Cow
06-25-2002, 10:25 PM
Sorry Tie-Pilot, I wasn't trying to stir anyone the wrong way. I just posted what I have and he posted back. I'll email you tonight. Thanx!!!

TIE_Pilot23
06-25-2002, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Cosmic Cow:
Sorry Tie-Pilot, I wasn't trying to stir anyone the wrong way. I just posted what I have and he posted back. I'll email you tonight. Thanx!!!<font size="2" face="arial">Thank you Cosmic Cow, I don't have any problems with you...thanks again for the responce. images/icons/grin.gif

images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif I DO have problems with people that have a considerable lack of respect, tact, courtesy and etiquette. images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif

Its late so I will return your email tomorrow after work...7:00 eastern time.

Thank you again.

jedicrippler
06-25-2002, 11:19 PM
Well, this little experiment failed. Thus this thread (and the others) will now be moving into the Classifieds section.

Please post any & all wants/for sales in there from now on. Too bad that one bad apple can spoil the whole bunch.