PDA

View Full Version : Dream Sets, Post ideas here!

Beaubi_Wan
06-08-2002, 08:07 PM
Here are my dream sets for 2003 and beyond:

-Naboo Security Group: A purple (or teal) Gian speeder with 2 swamp trees and a battle-ready Padme, oh, and two Naboo Security Guards, one in Panaka garb. From the Ep. I line.
-Skywalker Wedding: A simple figure set with an elaborate tree setting. Including mini-figs of Anakin the groom (with metallic fun hand, for the kids!) and Padme the bride, in her nice, pretty pretty dress. From Ep. II line.
-Tantive Corridor I: A simple wall with some detailing and a blast apart door. Inluding 1 stormie and 2 lil' Rebel troops.
-Tantive Corridor II: R2-D2 and Leia (with hood, also extra hair piece) and some detailed piping above them. Original Saga line.
-Arena Battle: A large Reek beast (dino style or lego piecing, i don't know). Some pillars (w/ chains) and a Kit Fisto with molded head, a Plo Koon with molded head, 1 SBD and 1 Reg. BD. Oh yeah, and Jango. Ep. II line.
-Solar Starship: With Dooku and the droid, in the price range of 50 dallas, cuz it would be a BEAST!

Anyone else got ideas???

Sith_Lord_Cosmo
06-11-2002, 10:12 PM
I want an Ewok Village. That would be awesome. And a Star Destroyer

06-12-2002, 04:44 PM
Mon Calamari ship, and the death star(a huge colletors one like the tantive, only much bigger with more pieces and mini figs included)...

06-20-2002, 08:13 PM
I would really like a collector's edition of the Millineum Falcon.

ObiShawn
06-20-2002, 11:29 PM
I second Qui Gon. I think it has a much larger appeal that the blockade runner.

MCC
06-21-2002, 03:53 PM
A clonetrooper building set.