PDA

View Full Version : 7153 Jango Fett's Slave I

03-11-2002, 10:29 PM
I just tripped on to this after looking at the republic gunship I personaly wont buy it. didnt we just get a slave one about two years ago? yea and this wasnt good enough they have to release another one . can you say money money money? its roughly twice asmany pieces and size . seriously I cant get that hyped up for it just cause its jango and boba fett.to bad the wife will want it just case its lego.

images/icons/confused.gif images/icons/shocked.gif

03-13-2002, 08:39 PM
Strange how they did that. The Slave 1 is changed by color and size. The size though, I must admit, makes it look a bit more, how can you say it, overpowerful, sorta. It's sorta fat and bulgy. It doesn't even have the slick look of the old one. Jedi Duel and Jedi Starfighter are really the only ones I want. Oh, and the pens! I want the mini figs!

03-26-2002, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Scythe Master:
Strange how they did that. The Slave 1 is changed by color and size. The size though, I must admit, makes it look a bit more, how can you say it, overpowerful, sorta. It's sorta fat and bulgy. It doesn't even have the slick look of the old one. Jedi Duel and Jedi Starfighter are really the only ones I want. Oh, and the pens! I want the mini figs!<font size="2" face="arial">

03-26-2002, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Scythe Master:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="arial">Originally posted by Scythe Master:
Strange how they did that. The Slave 1 is changed by color and size. The size though, I must admit, makes it look a bit more, how can you say it, overpowerful, sorta. It's sorta fat and bulgy. It doesn't even have the slick look of the old one. Jedi Duel and Jedi Starfighter are really the only ones I want. Oh, and the pens! I want the mini figs!<font size="2" face="arial"></font>[/QUOTE]<font size="2" face="arial">Okay, I think I get this, anyways, I regret that now. It looks better when you build it.

10-26-2002, 09:21 AM
I'm planning on buying it just because it looks amazing. I can't find any pics of it's interior, so I don't know if i'd want it, But custom building does help.
The mini-figs are amazing! I heard there was a new piece to make the jail cell. Is this true?

jcecil
10-26-2002, 10:11 AM
Wal-Mart has the Jango's Slave 1 with a sw/lego plastic storage case for free right now.

10-26-2002, 10:33 AM
Whoa, Cool. Do you have any sources for this, or pics? Sounds cool

Quigonbyebye
10-26-2002, 05:26 PM
Its pretty cool! The cockpit console swivels with the stabilizer fins. It has hidden compartments for lasers and missles. and has some kind of cargo box that drops off from beneath. I think this is supposed to be a cage for bounties, but I'm not sure images/icons/confused.gif

ObiShawn
10-27-2002, 10:34 PM
I'm not crazy about mine at all. I was lucky enough to get mine for 19.99 at a retailer to remain nameless because they sold it before April 23, and it wouldn't come up in the register, so they found the 'closest' set to it and gave it to me for that price. That being said, it isn't worth 50.00. The figs are cool, but the whole ship itself is kinda lame. It's big and fat, nowhere close to the shape it should be. I'm making a custom Falcon right now, when I'm done, this thing is being redone totally.

Darth_Mahler
10-27-2002, 10:46 PM
I wish I could find it for $20. I wouldn't mind paying that. But I just have a hard time purchasing it on a $50 price tag.

And on an unrelated note, I also don't think the Gunship is worth $90, but that's just me. Maybe I will catch it on clearance sometime. Hey, I can dream can't I? images/icons/wink.gif

Quigonbyebye
10-27-2002, 11:30 PM
Good luck waiting! Most stores seem unwilling to clearance Lego SW these days. Probably 'cause they don't want to give away big ticket items.

jedi_shadow
12-24-2002, 01:21 AM
I just got the lego republic gunship for $25 at a costco. Can't wait until christmas to put it together.

Depmode
12-24-2002, 01:23 AM
mother of all that is good.... and i thought my 53.33 purchase from toys r us was a steal.

12-30-2002, 12:59 AM
why is it i only find out about this stuff AFTER its all gone? lol i hate myself images/icons/mad.gif