PDA

View Full Version : Do you know where I can find...?

Capntarpals
01-25-2002, 11:46 PM
...both the Trade Federation MTT and Watto's Junkyard LEGO sets for clearance prices? The best I can find for these $50 sets is $35 for the Watto, and full price for the MTT.
Online? At retail? Impossible?

jedicrippler
01-26-2002, 03:26 AM
I know you, in particular you,( images/icons/wink.gif) are not gonna like to hear this, but Target is probably the best bet for the Watto's Junkyard. I got mine for $24.80 there. I told you you wouldn't like to hear it. images/icons/wink.gif

Also, double check Wal-Mart. Their in the midst of the usual post-X-Mas clearance mindset, so you might get lucky there. If you've got a K's Merchandise in your area, check them out too as I've nailed some pretty good scores there in the past.

Capntarpals
01-26-2002, 06:52 PM
Target? TaRgET??? ARRRRRGH! images/icons/wink.gif

Is a K's Merchandise some sort of K-Mart store? I've never heard of it.

BTW, a Wal-Mart near me had both the Watto and MTT set at $35 each, marked as clearance, but the wage slave in layaway wouldn't let me put them on layaway. Two days later, they were gone.

Most WMs seem to have the $35 Watto, but no MTTs.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Target...mumble-grumble...

jedicrippler
01-27-2002, 01:13 AM
Ah that's right, you're in NJ. I think K's is a midwest chain only. It's kinda like a ShopKo without any food products & less clothing selection. That's the best analogy for it.

And I told you you wouldn't like my answer. images/icons/wink.gif

Frank
02-11-2002, 01:15 AM
Those are everywhere at the Toys-R-Us' here in Texas.