PDA

View Full Version : 7119 Twin-Pod Cloud Car

rmschneider104
01-02-2002, 07:54 PM
Is there anyone else out there like me? I'm pretty disappointed that the Cloud Car set only comes with Lobot. Where are the pilots?

I would have loved to have seen 2 generic pilots rather than just Lobot. Better yet, include the 2 pilots and Lobot. Now that would have been cool.

Guess it was all done to keep the price point down.

jcecil
01-02-2002, 09:12 PM
I've never understood why LEGO is so stingey with it's figures. Just seems like they never give you enough. Maybe it's because producing new characters is expensive, even though it's the same mold with just a different decal?! A Lando would have been great. But I'm not really disappointed.

rmschneider104
01-03-2002, 06:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jedicecil:
I've never understood why LEGO is so stingey with it's figures. Just seems like they never give you enough. Maybe it's because producing new characters is expensive, even though it's the same mold with just a different decal?! A Lando would have been great. But I'm not really disappointed.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A Lando would have been a great choice, too. That is one mini-fig that we have yet to see.

ACPin
01-03-2002, 06:17 AM
Check out my Bespin Docking Bay to see what I did to the problems you've mentioned about.

rmschneider104
01-03-2002, 07:38 PM
Saw the pics. Nice work as always! Now where is the minifig that represents the Bespin guy running with the ice cream maker???