PDA

View Full Version : Coleman Trebor Petition and Appreciation Thread!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Beaubi_Wan
06-08-2002, 07:58 PM
Yes, thats right, he's our favorite parasaurolophus look alike Jedi Master with a green lightsaber of death and destruction! Plus, he is the only Jedi (so far) to be killed onscreen by a Mandalorian! C'mon, I want one!!! Does anybody else want my favorite Jedi too? Er...besides Yoda? images/icons/smile.gif

[ 07-30-2002, 02:04 PM: Message edited by: Beaubi-Wan ]

06-08-2002, 08:13 PM
I do hope they make him!! And while they're at it fork over some more cantina aliens!

06-08-2002, 08:20 PM
Well there really is no true reason for a petition for him. He is a new character, he will be made in time. Much like the petition for poggle the lesser, just wait, there is no need. I do want him bad though, and good use of dinosaurs images/icons/smile.gif

06-08-2002, 09:29 PM
I'll sign images/icons/smile.gif

06-08-2002, 09:56 PM
Actually he has a green lightsaber. But I do want this figure just minus some dumb force blast effect. I understand the people saying "calm down, he'll be made eventually" fore Poggle. But without our input,I doubt Coleman will ever grace the pegs.

FortySix
06-08-2002, 10:06 PM
i'm in!

Beaubi_Wan
06-08-2002, 11:08 PM
er...its green? sorry, my bad.

GNT
06-09-2002, 03:04 AM
We'll get him eventually images/icons/smile.gif

Rik
06-09-2002, 08:24 AM
I'm in!

ponda_barfly
06-09-2002, 08:31 AM
i'm in too he was cool, but i do feel sorry for him, ah well he's not real....is he, and yes i don't like the force effects either *sigh* i miss comtech figures, now theres a petition!!!

"he does'nt like you"

06-09-2002, 09:40 AM
Yeah! I'll sign! Hope he doesn't come too preposed!

JediPadawan
06-09-2002, 09:47 AM
Yeah!!!!! Make him!!!!!! I want that figure!!!!! He IS my favorite Jedi!!!!!!

Sign now!!!!!! Make Coleman a reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ 12-30-2002, 10:52 PM: Message edited by: JediPadawan ]

Beaubi_Wan
06-09-2002, 10:00 AM
YEAH! And I thought I was the only one!

Lord_Vader_
06-09-2002, 10:25 AM
i want him too

WhiteChocolate
06-09-2002, 11:19 AM
His name isn't even Coleman Trebor. It is something else that I can't seem to remember right now.

zigga94
06-09-2002, 11:31 AM
yea count me in to

Redgek
06-09-2002, 11:34 AM
They will make him, with or without our petition. He was all over the movie. I look forward to getting him, too.

JediPadawan
06-09-2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by WhiteChocolate:
His name isn't even Coleman Trebor. It is something else that I can't seem to remember right now.<font size="2" face="arial">His name is Coleman Trebor. It was confirmed a while back in some issue of HolonetNews.com. For a long time, though, he was incorrectly referred to as Sarr Labooda. Sarr Labooda is actually some CG Jedi in the Arena for about 2 or 3 milliseconds. images/icons/smile.gif

06-09-2002, 11:37 AM
Yeah! Let's make him! Why not?

I really wanna see a Smilin' Kit Fisto images/icons/smile.gif

06-09-2002, 11:41 AM
whose colemen trebor? is he that jedi that jango shoots?if so, i want him if not does anyone have a pic?

JediPadawan
06-09-2002, 02:31 PM
I did it! I created a ''formal'' petition! Go here (http://community.webtv.net/JediPadawan1/colemantrebor/) to sign and check out my Coleman Trebor website!!! images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/tongue.gif images/icons/smile.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/tongue.gif images/icons/smile.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/tongue.gif

[ 07-02-2002, 07:03 PM: Message edited by: JediPadawan ]

Beaubi_Wan
06-09-2002, 02:34 PM
Thanks JediPadawan, you are a hero to all of us Trebor lovers, sign me up!

JediPadawan
06-09-2002, 02:46 PM
Thank you, Beaubi-Wan! Your name has been added!

Everyone else, sign today! images/icons/smile.gif

Remember, once you send in your name, it may not appear on the list immediately. It will take anywhere from 10 minutes to 3 hours, depending on how busy I am.

[ 06-09-2002, 02:47 PM: Message edited by: JediPadawan ]

JediPadawan
06-09-2002, 06:03 PM
*BUMP*

C'mon guys! I only have 4 names! I need atleast 5000! Ugghhh.

Hey! If you can, post the petition link on another site's forums (TFN, TheJawa.com, SSG, Yakface, Sandtroopers.com, DeathStarPlans.com, etc.) Also, if you belong to a regional collecting club, post the link there! I already posted it at the New York Star Wars Collectors' Club!

Coleman Trebor lives!!!!!!!!!! *

*Well, not really. He was shot, but it sounded like the right thing to say images/icons/grin.gif

[ 06-09-2002, 06:03 PM: Message edited by: JediPadawan ]

New_world_Hoarder
06-09-2002, 07:25 PM
We will get one... Now a petition to get a blast mark or some blast effects to attatch to his chest like the man said above...That we me need.

Beaubi_Wan
06-10-2002, 12:10 AM
Yeah, he is the one shot by Jango, and no, I do not have a pic, but I wish someone would post one of him getting shot and falling or whatever.
Here are his appearances:
1.) As a member of the Jedi council in that room with the others.
2.) Walking around in the Temple before Kenobi intrudes upon Yoda's youngling lessons.
3.) Shot by Jango, falls off and lays dead in the sand! YEAH! TREBOR ROCKS!!!

camnron
06-10-2002, 12:31 AM
this is copied from the force.net

the most reliable source beside lucas himself

Sarr Labooda - Jedi Master
A Jedi warrior in the Geonosis arena, member of the Jedi Council.
Click here for news articles

New Jedi in Clone War Trailer
Mon, Mar 11, 02 05:45:49 PM EDT

a new member of the Jedi Council. You can see him in this photo.
The Edge alerts us first that the new Jedi is Sarr Labooda who replaces Yarael Poof in the council.

coleman trebor is not in the jedi council ... coleman is the one who gets shot though...... i remember hearing somewhere that there were a few jedi from the council who didnt go to geonosis and i believe he was one of them....

Beaubi_Wan
06-10-2002, 12:34 AM
sarr laboda does not exist because in the scrapbook guide that my neighbor has trebor is identified as the one on the council, laboda does not exist, theforce.net has not updated their info on Ep. II for a while so some of that stuff isn't correct any longer, sorry. I'm sure they figure they don't need to right away because everyone is seeing the film.

06-10-2002, 12:46 AM
If he does get made, what kind of stuff do you think he'd come with? I'm hoping he'd have a metal lightsaber with removable blade, force attraction, and some way to actually put the saber on his belt. As for extar gimmicks, I'd say he'll probably have a deflected laser blast and that's it. Actually, I'd think it was kind of cool if he came with a laser blast to be placed on his body to simulate the Jango scene.

JediPadawan
06-10-2002, 04:13 PM
*BUMP!*

06-10-2002, 05:49 PM
I'm signing. images/icons/smile.gif

06-11-2002, 04:41 AM
Dudes..I really think his name is Sarr Lobada..I might me wrong though....This figure would be AWESOME!!!

06-11-2002, 04:59 AM
I think Sar Labooda or whatever his name is, Is the Jedi who has a orange face and kinda looks like a turkey. He`s CGI and I think you see him ignite his lightsaber with Coleman or maybe it`s Eeth Koth? . eh i don`t know go see the movie agian and look for a orange Jedi knight that kinda looks like a turkey! hahahahaha

[ 06-11-2002, 05:02 AM: Message edited by: Count Dooku Fooku ]

06-11-2002, 08:41 AM
Huh???????

06-11-2002, 03:06 PM
images/icons/grin.gif I'm in he's too cool.

06-12-2002, 07:35 AM
Don`t you huh, me christo, My post made ummmm perfect sence............. I`m not crazy i swear!!!! Nyaa hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

06-12-2002, 01:05 PM
Yeah, me too Lupecci. If you could send me that pick it would be great. My email is tgerage@aol.com images/icons/smile.gif

[ 06-12-2002, 01:05 PM: Message edited by: Alegejapar ]

JediPadawan
06-12-2002, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by lupecci:
i'm in too!

i've got a pic of coleman trebor at the arena battle so if anybody has image hosting just post your email so i'll send you the image.<font size="2" face="arial">Can you send it to me too? It'd look great on the petition!

My eMail is jedipadawan@rebelscum.net.

Thanks!

JediPadawan
06-12-2002, 10:09 PM
*bUmP!!!!*

06-13-2002, 12:19 AM
i'm in too!

i've got a pic of coleman trebor at the arena battle so if anybody has image hosting just post your email so i'll send you the image.

Beaubi_Wan
06-13-2002, 12:24 AM
Lupecci could you send me that pic my e-mail is MandM42@aol.com, thanks!!!

JediPadawan
06-13-2002, 09:20 PM
Everyone, check this out!: http://fatz.swhosts.net/AOTC/coleman.htm . It gives you info on Coleman from very reliable sources. Did you know he's a Vurk? Learn more!

And, lupecci, thanks again for those pics. They rocked! I have the second Geonosis pic on the petition page now!

UlrichRyddle
06-13-2002, 09:51 PM
Me Too!!!!! i hope they make this fig, he's the most brave Jedi Knight ever! (besides, well, all the others images/icons/tongue.gif )

Beaubi_Wan
06-13-2002, 09:58 PM
Here's my all-you-need to know bio of Trebor:

Named after ILM art director Robert Coleman (c’mon, you figure it out), Trebor is an amphibious Vurk from the watery world of Sembla. A slight Parasaurolophus look-alike, Trebor is a newly christened member of the Jedi Council and sits in where the now-deceased Quermian Yareal Poof held a seat. Known to have resolved many conflicts nonviolently, Trebor brings a great sense of calamity to the council. Another one of his duties is to bring the decisions made by the council to the knowledge of the general public. Though peaceful, Coleman is not averse to bringing out his green-bladed lightsaber if need be, and he does during the Battle of Geonosis, where he is ultimately killed by the Mandalorian bounty hunter Jango Fett. An interesting fact about this Jedi is that he was originally going to be called Sarr Labooda, but Lucas decided that he would honor one of his staff members by giving him a “code” name of sorts. Yeah, I’m sure Rob was REAL honored when his namesake was rattled with laser blasts and dumped off a four story balcony.

Appearances:
1.) Walking behind Anakin and Obi-Wan.
2.) In the Jedi Council room.
3.) Walking through the temple before Kenobi enters the youngling lessons with Yoda.
4.) Fittin' with Jango on the balcony! Right before he dies!!! WOO-HOO!!! GO COLEMAN!!!

YEAH!!! Did I miss anything?

[ 06-13-2002, 10:18 PM: Message edited by: Beaubi-Wan ]

06-14-2002, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by Beaubi-Wan:

Named after ILM art director Robert Coleman (c’mon, you figure it out), Trebor is an amphibious Vurk from the watery world of Sembla. A slight Parasaurolophus look-alike, Trebor is a newly christened member of the Jedi Council and sits in where the now-deceased Quermian Yareal Poof held a seat. Known to have resolved many conflicts nonviolently, Trebor brings a great sense of calamity to the council. Another one of his duties is to bring the decisions made by the council to the knowledge of the general public. Though peaceful, Coleman is not averse to bringing out his green-bladed lightsaber if need be, and he does during the Battle of Geonosis, where he is ultimately killed by the Mandalorian bounty hunter Jango Fett. An interesting fact about this Jedi is that he was originally going to be called Sarr Labooda, but Lucas decided that he would honor one of his staff members by giving him a “code” name of sorts. Yeah, I’m sure Rob was REAL honored when his namesake was rattled with laser blasts and dumped off a four story balcony.

Appearances:
3.) Walking through the temple before Kenobi enters the youngling lessons with Yoda.
4.) Fittin' with Jango on the balcony! Right before he dies!!! WOO-HOO!!! GO COLEMAN!!!

YEAH!!! Did I miss anything?<font size="2" face="arial">Sweet facts!
Tell me when does he walk behind Anakin and Obiwan??

06-14-2002, 04:36 AM

Appearances:

YEAH!!! Did I miss anything?<font size="2" face="arial">Sweet facts!
Tell me when does he walk behind Anakin and Obiwan??

06-14-2002, 04:38 AM
Hopefully there will be some comics of him!!!!!!!

Beaubi_Wan
06-14-2002, 10:28 AM
Christo-The pic is up all over the net but I will have to see the movie again before I know exactly what scene it is, ask JediPadawan for the pic.

06-14-2002, 10:59 AM
Actually I heard of him being refered to as Sar Labooda and Coleman Trebor. I wanted a figure of this guy ever since I saw him in the trailer and I'm sure he'll eventually get made. But I refuse to sign some useless petition, bucause for the millionth time, "ONLINE PETITIONS DO NOT WORK!".You would have a better chance of E-mailing Hasbro or calling their customer service number and requesting that he be made.I'm sure that if enough people do this than he'll get made. Or just keep posting on this board and others like it, that you want him and hopefully someone from Hasbro will read your reply. After all Hasbro has answered our requests on more than one occasion.

JediPadawan
06-14-2002, 02:24 PM

Appearances:

YEAH!!! Did I miss anything?<font size="2" face="arial">Don't forget that he can be seen igniting his saber with some other Jedi. images/icons/smile.gif

Cool bio.

JediPadawan
06-14-2002, 02:51 PM
I got the pics! All of them except for the Jedi Council one were mailed to me by lupecci. Thanks again, lupecci!

http://community.webtv.net/JediPadawan1/jedipadawan/scrapbookFiles/mailedD0.jpg http://community.webtv.net/JediPadawan1/jedipadawan/scrapbookFiles/mailedD1.jpg http://community.webtv.net/JediPadawan1/jedipadawan/scrapbookFiles/mailedD2.jpg http://community.webtv.net/JediPadawan1/jedipadawan/scrapbookFiles/importD1.jpg http://community.webtv.net/JediPadawan1/ColemanTreborPix/scrapbookFiles/mailedD6.jpg

[ 06-19-2002, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: JediPadawan ]

JediPadawan
06-16-2002, 01:58 PM
*BUMP*! We only have 14 signatures! images/icons/shocked.gif

How could you not want a figure of this guy????:
http://community.webtv.net/JediPadawan1/jedipadawan/scrapbookFiles/mailedD2.jpg

Beaubi_Wan
06-16-2002, 02:06 PM
Lol, I love Bultar Swan's face in that ignition pic, she's like "What the hell is that thing?"

06-17-2002, 01:56 AM
jedi pagawan i can not see the pics. can you e-mail them to me at buff_star@hotmail.com

Thanks.

06-17-2002, 07:02 AM
hi guys! did you like the pics? if you need anymore pics of another character, just tell me and i'll see what i can do. anyway, jedipadawan, can you manually add my name to your petition list? something's wrong with my outlook.

Force_Guy
06-17-2002, 09:52 AM
Coleman Trebor is a lame Jedi who gets knocked off in a matter of seconds. Why would anyone want this sorry excuse for a Jedi made into a figure? I have no idea why they even let him into the Jedi Council. He couldn't even deflect Jango's blaster bolts! How pathetic!

[ 06-17-2002, 02:36 PM: Message edited by: force guy ]

06-17-2002, 01:02 PM
"ONLINE PETITIONS DON'T WORK"

JediPadawan
06-17-2002, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by force guy:
Coleman Trebor is a lame Jedi who gets knocked off in a matter of seconds. Why would anyone want this sorry excuse for a Jedi made into a figure? I have no idea why they even let him into the Jedi Council. He couldn't even deflect Jango's blaster bolts! How pathetic!<font size="2" face="arial">How dare you, force guy! Coleman was concentrating solely on Dooku and probably didn't see Jango!

Originally posted by Christo.:
jedi pagawan i can not see the pics. can you e-mail them to me at buff_star@hotmail.com

Thanks.<font size="2" face="arial">Christo., I edited my post. Can you see the pics now?

Originally posted by lupecci:
hi guys! did you like the pics? if you need anymore pics of another character, just tell me and i'll see what i can do. anyway, jedipadawan, can you manually add my name to your petition list? something's wrong with my outlook.<font size="2" face="arial">I love the pics, lupecci! To add your name to the petition, I will need your full name and your eMail address. You can email them to me, drop me a private message or just post it here.

This is becoming a Coleman Trebor appreciation thread!

[ 06-17-2002, 04:16 PM: Message edited by: JediPadawan ]

06-17-2002, 08:18 PM
Nope... images/icons/frown.gif

06-17-2002, 08:32 PM
Beaubi-Wan wrote:
"Known to have resolved many conflicts nonviolently, Trebor brings a great sense of calamity to the council."

This explains so much why the Jedi Order was wiped out. His sense of calamity broke their Jedi Force concentration and they fell into a spell of hopelessness and dispair. images/icons/tongue.gif images/icons/wink.gif

SenatorPalpatine
06-17-2002, 09:31 PM
I want Coleman to be made too. I couldn't help but feel sorry for him when he got shot. I'd like to put my name on the list, but what's wrong with levers or buttons in his anus?

06-18-2002, 06:03 AM
Lol. images/icons/grin.gif

Robilus
06-18-2002, 02:59 PM
Coleman must have seen Jango. He deflected two of his balster shots before he was hit. And if you look at were his eyes are positioned on his head, it looks like he has near 360 degree sight.

I think dooku may have used the force on him to make him a bit crap, which is why he didn't deflect all of jangos blaster shots.

Rob

Lord_Vader_
06-18-2002, 05:09 PM
come on guys sign that petiton for trebor

JediPadawan
06-18-2002, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Chancellor-Palpatine:
I want Coleman to be made too. I couldn't help but feel sorry for him when he got shot. I'd like to put my name on the list, but what's wrong with levers or buttons in his anus?<font size="2" face="arial">There are 2 problems with these anal levers/buttons:

1. They take away from the figure quality. The figures would look a lot better without some stupid plastic rod up their *****es!

2. The levers/buttons often mean some stupid slashing attack feature, which also ruins a figure.

Oh, and Christo., I sent the pics to you via email.

06-18-2002, 09:08 PM
Ok. Thanks mate.

06-19-2002, 02:52 AM
here's the coleman trebor pic, i finally got the geocities thing working!

http://www.geocities.com/lupecci/jediarena6.jpg

more pix coming soon!

06-19-2002, 04:17 AM
It works great! images/icons/rolleyes.gif

06-19-2002, 06:51 AM
lol.

JediPadawan
06-19-2002, 08:22 AM
****!!!!!!!!!! ATTENTION EVERYONE WHO SIGNED MY PETITION EITHER FOR COLEMAN OR JABBA !!!!!!!!!!****

I have found a new online petition host which makes it easier for people to sign. With this host, you can leave comments and choose to make your email private. Unfortunately, everyone must RESIGN!

Go here: http://community-2.webtv.net/JediPadawan1/petition/ to resign.

Go here:

http://community-2.webtv.net/JediPadawan1/ColemanTreborPix/ to view Coleman Pics.

JediPadawan
06-19-2002, 04:19 PM
~bump!~

C'mon! Sign it now! If you signed before June 16th, you must resign! See the link above!

We need more signatures! OCB's Ice Cream Maker Guy Petition has over 80 signatures! We have... 10. images/icons/frown.gif

This thread's name should be changed to “Coleman Trebor Appreciation Thread and Petition”.

06-19-2002, 09:58 PM
Iam signing up agian.
Christo.

06-20-2002, 10:09 AM
heads up eveybody! new coleman trebor pics!

http://www.geocities.com/lupecci/treborcouncil.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/lupecci/treborgeonosis3.jpg

enjoy!

JediPadawan
06-23-2002, 12:46 AM
Yay! Coleman has earned entry into the StarWars.com databank!! Go check it out! They have a cool pic of him under the EU section, along with a short description of Sembla and Vurks in general!

06-23-2002, 07:57 AM
So are we any closer my friend?

JediPadawan
06-28-2002, 11:26 AM
Ź*BUMP!*

More people have to sign!!!!

06-28-2002, 11:34 AM
even though I've already signed, I'll tell other people abut the coleman trebor petition! images/icons/grin.gif

06-28-2002, 11:54 AM
I respectfully renew my signature.

Jediknight760071
06-28-2002, 08:52 PM
Yes! Yes! Yes!

JediPadawan
06-28-2002, 09:15 PM
Tell me, has anyone ever seen a cooler Jedi? images/icons/smile.gif ...

http://community.webtv.net/JediPadawan1/colemantrebor/scrapbookFiles/importD3.jpg

C'mon! We only have 38 signatures! We are crushed by OCB's ICMG petition! He has over 500 images/icons/shocked.gif ! Are we gonna let some dairy chef beat out our favorite hard-core Jedi?!?!?! (No offense, OCB. ICMG is cool. images/icons/grin.gif )

[ 06-28-2002, 09:18 PM: Message edited by: JediPadawan ]

06-28-2002, 10:19 PM
C'MON people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

06-28-2002, 11:04 PM
There i signed BOTH your petions! Hoora Jabba!

06-28-2002, 11:11 PM
Just give me a pen, And I'll sign, 'cuz this guy kicks *****!

06-29-2002, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by Dakai Seraki:
Just give me a pen, And I'll sign, 'cuz this guy kicks *****!<font size="2" face="arial">Very true.

JediPadawan
06-29-2002, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Dark Hybrid:
I need a Trebor..my loose Jangos are lonely.. images/icons/wink.gif <font size="2" face="arial">That is one of the reasons we need this figure! Here are some others:

1. So that Jango has someone to shoot down (just like you said).

2. He looks really cool.

3. No Arena diaroma is complete until they are filled in with our favorite Vurk!

4. We need a full AOTC Jedi Council.

5. He had much more screen time than many other Jedi in AOTC.

6. It is better than another EU Maul! images/icons/grin.gif

There are more reasons, but those are the best. images/icons/wink.gif

06-29-2002, 06:11 PM
I want him too! I felt bad for him to be killed so easily so if they made a figure of him I could turn the tables on Jango images/icons/mad.gif It would be cool if he had a two handed grip.

JediPadawan
06-29-2002, 07:29 PM
We should change the name of this thread. I just realized that the thread is called “Colemen Trebor Petition”. Coleman is spelt C - O - L - E- M - A - N.

I still think it should be called “Coleman Trebor Appreciation Thread & Petition”. images/icons/tongue.gif

06-30-2002, 12:06 AM
I signed it, just to see the names go up. But it's a cool looking character.

images/icons/smile.gif

Jango_Fettish
06-30-2002, 12:16 AM
I signed it, because I want people to like me again. images/icons/frown.gif

JediPadawan
06-30-2002, 12:41 AM
Woohoo! Fifty-two signatures!! Yeah!!!!

Thanks for signing guys! And Hybrid, you don't have to sign for people to like you again. If you don't want a figure, then just don't sign for it. I doubt very much that this petition will do anything. It is just for fun and to see how many people like Coleman just like I do. images/icons/grin.gif

Jango_Fettish
06-30-2002, 12:43 AM
I told you a week ago I'd sign. I did, and I kept my word. I want him too, just don't want Pablo Jill.

I need a Trebor..my loose Jangos are lonely.. images/icons/wink.gif

[ 06-29-2002, 12:44 PM: Message edited by: Dark Hybrid ]

06-30-2002, 12:47 AM
Let them play with mace then. images/icons/wink.gif :lol

-=BtS=-

JediPadawan
07-02-2002, 04:30 PM
Hey all! In case you have not read the news in Wuher's Cantina, CC: Andy @ Hasbro or Prequels, I have made a Coleman Trebor website!! Check out The Unofficial Coleman Trebor Fanpage! (http://community.webtv.net/JediPadawan1/colemantrebor/) I hope you all like it! images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif

Beaubi_Wan
07-02-2002, 05:15 PM
There, I changed the name. And I have known from the start that I spelled that wrong, I just didn't know back then how to edit stuff. And your Coleman website is cool JediPadawan. Why don't you get some of the pics from SW.com for your site cuz' the ones from Lupecci are blurry and the official ones are better. Hmm...I'm not sure if thats even legal though...

JediPadawan
07-02-2002, 06:57 PM
I like the thread title images/icons/tongue.gif

Beaubi-Wan, I will try to use the pics from the Official Site. Check back soon because it is gonna be edited and more features will be added. images/icons/smile.gif

I just wanted to finally publish it. I have been working on that page for over 2 weeks. images/icons/shocked.gif

Nameless_Jedi
07-02-2002, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by JediPadawan:
I did it! I created a ''formal'' petition! Go here (http://community.webtv.net/JediPadawan1/colemantrebor/) to sign and check out my Coleman Trebor website!!! images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/tongue.gif images/icons/smile.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/tongue.gif images/icons/smile.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/tongue.gif <font size="2" face="arial">I'm in!! #60 baby!! I love Jedi figs!!!!

07-02-2002, 09:52 PM
Cool web-site Jedi Padawan! images/icons/grin.gif

07-02-2002, 10:19 PM
Hey all! In case you have not read the news in Wuher's Cantina, CC: Andy @ Hasbro or Prequels, I have made a Coleman Trebor website!! Check out The Unofficial Coleman Trebor Fanpage! (http://community.webtv.net/JediPadawan1/colemantrebor/) I hope you all like it! images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif <font size="2" face="arial">Cool website Jedi Padawan! well done! images/icons/grin.gif

07-03-2002, 11:08 AM
need trebor fig.

Angry_Ewok
07-03-2002, 11:43 AM
Eh. http://angryewok.freewebspace.com/ColemanTrebor2.jpg

JediPadawan
07-03-2002, 11:52 AM
Okay people! BobaShek has started a poll in Wuher's Cantina called ''Who's Your Favorite Jedi?''! I am the only one who voted for Trebor! We all must go over there and support the Sharky Jedi! Go here (http://forums.rebelscum.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=006475) to vote Coleman!!!

Plo_Koon
07-03-2002, 01:28 PM
There you go Jedi Padawan, I signed. images/icons/smile.gif
Great job on the site too!!!!

Plo_Koon
07-03-2002, 01:30 PM
There you go Jedi Padawan, I signed. images/icons/smile.gif
Great job on the site too!!!!

JediPadawan
07-03-2002, 01:37 PM
Thanks, Plo Koon. Woohoo! Page 4! Yeah!!!!

Beaubi_Wan
07-03-2002, 04:55 PM
Wow, JediPadawan. Its cool how my thread and your petition have grown over the last few weeks! It just proves that Coleman Trebor fans really do exist...where's Hasbro? Don't they see that there is a demand?

JediPadawan
07-03-2002, 06:06 PM
Hasbro doesn't seem to care about what we think. images/icons/frown.gif I emailed them today with a link to the CC: Andy @ Hasbro forum as a wake-up call. They probably won't even look at it. images/icons/frown.gif images/icons/mad.gif

Angry_Ewok
07-03-2002, 07:39 PM
Chill guys, we'll get him, it takes time for a big business to run suggestions through to the top.
Here's another, much cooler wallpaper to hold everyone over.... images/icons/grin.gif
http://angryewok.freewebspace.com/ColemanTrebor3.jpg

JediPadawan
07-04-2002, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Angry Ewok:
Eh. http://angryewok.freewebspace.com/ColemanTrebor2.jpg<font size="2" face="arial">Oooh! Me like! Angry Ewok, that is so cool! Can I use this one on my website too? images/icons/grin.gif

I put the wallpapers on my website yesterday. You can see them in the image section (http://community.webtv.net/JediPadawan1/ColemanTreborPix/). Enjoy!

Thanks again, AE!

[ 07-03-2002, 12:19 PM: Message edited by: JediPadawan ]

Plo_Koon
07-04-2002, 12:13 AM
Where do you sign??

Plo_Koon
07-04-2002, 12:15 AM
Where do you sign??

JediPadawan
07-04-2002, 12:36 AM
Plo Koon, you can sign by going to my website (http://community.webtv.net/JediPadawan1/colemantrebor) and scrolling to the bottom. There is a link to the petition there!

Check out the rest of the site while you're there! images/icons/smile.gif

JediPadawan
07-05-2002, 06:29 PM
«Bump!»

JediPadawan
07-06-2002, 11:38 AM
Beaubi-Wan, I am surprised that you have not voted for Coleman in the Who's Your Favorite Jedi poll. (http://forums.rebelscum.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=006475) images/icons/shocked.gif

Beaubi_Wan
07-06-2002, 02:18 PM
Hmm...I will, I was unaware there was one...silly me.

JediPadawan
07-07-2002, 01:40 PM
Coleman's coming in second at the polls! Only Yoda stands in his way!!!!! Yeah!!!!

[ 07-07-2002, 01:41 PM: Message edited by: JediPadawan ]

JediPadawan
07-07-2002, 01:59 PM
I just counted! Coleman Trebor has 22 seconds of screen time! Yeah!! Go Coleman! Woohoo! Twenty-two!! Yeah!!

JediPadawan
07-08-2002, 10:35 AM
Okay everyone. In the Who's Your Favorite Jedi poll (http://forums.rebelscum.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=006475), Coleman has 7 votes and Yoda has 11. We need 5 more votes for him to win! Or 4 more to tie! Please, everyone vote! PLEEEEAAAAAAAASE!!!!!!!! images/icons/frown.gif

07-08-2002, 11:20 AM
You guys are telling me that you like this guy more than Yoda? Oh well, to each his own I suppose...personally I think Coleman is pretty weak. Anyway ....If they do make a figure of this pitiful saurian Jedi I hope he has a removable head with blaster holes in it or something. But I hope hasbro waits because this guy is truly bottom of the barrel material...Give me the Ice Cream maker dude first.

JediPadawan
07-08-2002, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Obi-John:
You guys are telling me that you like this guy more than Yoda? Oh well, to each his own I suppose...personally I think Coleman is pretty weak. Anyway ....If they do make a figure of this pitiful saurian Jedi I hope he has a removable head with blaster holes in it or something. But I hope hasbro waits because this guy is truly bottom of the barrel material...Give me the Ice Cream maker dude first.<font size="2" face="arial">Yeah! Yoda's inferior! Bring on Coleman anyday over the lil' green midgit! images/icons/smile.gif

And Coleman is not weak. He wasn't really a warrior, but instead he was a negotiator, so he was ill-prepared to take out Jango. Plus, Lucas had him die to prove Yoda's point of how the Jedi are too sure of themselves. images/icons/rolleyes.gif

As for ICMG vs. Coleman, I do not see why they cannot happily co-exist in the same Collection 2 wave. images/icons/confused.gif

[ 07-08-2002, 11:54 AM: Message edited by: JediPadawan ]

07-08-2002, 11:56 AM
Count me in. I want as many Jedi as I can get. images/icons/grin.gif

07-08-2002, 02:20 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------
{ Yeah! Yoda's inferior! Bring on Coleman anyday over the lil' green midgit! }

Not to be a Star Wars snob or anything but what kind of a fan are you if you can call Yoda inferior? The lil' midgit has a helluva lot more personality and just plain coolness than some poor excuse for a background character.

{And Coleman is not weak. He wasn't really a warrior, but instead he was a negotiator, so he was ill-prepared to take out Jango.}

To quote Obi-Wan from the horrendous Phantom Menace 'you were right about one thing master. The negotiations were short.'
If Coleman was such a great 'negotiator' don't you think he would have had some sort of command of the Jedi mind trick? And then wouldn't he have been able to at least hold off Jango for more than two seconds? Coleman wasn't much of a fighter or a negotiator...he existed simply to illustrate the fact that Jango took a few Jedi down before Mace Windu lopped his head off.

{Plus, Lucas had him die to prove Yoda's point of how the Jedi are too sure of themselves. }
See the above comment.

Face it kids Coleman Trebor is nothing but a wishy washy background character. He died to make Jango look cooler....too bad most of the Skiff guards from ROTJ had better death scenes.

JediPadawan
07-08-2002, 02:56 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------
{ Yeah! Yoda's inferior! Bring on Coleman anyday over the lil' green midgit! }

Not to be a Star Wars snob or anything but what kind of a fan are you if you can call Yoda inferior? The lil' midgit has a helluva lot more personality and just plain coolness than some poor excuse for a background character.

{And Coleman is not weak. He wasn't really a warrior, but instead he was a negotiator, so he was ill-prepared to take out Jango.}

To quote Obi-Wan from the horrendous Phantom Menace 'you were right about one thing master. The negotiations were short.'
If Coleman was such a great 'negotiator' don't you think he would have had some sort of command of the Jedi mind trick? And then wouldn't he have been able to at least hold off Jango for more than two seconds? Coleman wasn't much of a fighter or a negotiator...he existed simply to illustrate the fact that Jango took a few Jedi down before Mace Windu lopped his head off.

{Plus, Lucas had him die to prove Yoda's point of how the Jedi are too sure of themselves. }
See the above comment.

Face it kids Coleman Trebor is nothing but a wishy washy background character. He died to make Jango look cooler....too bad most of the Skiff guards from ROTJ had better death scenes.<font size="2" face="arial">I will admit that Yoda is an awesome Jedi. He's my 4rth favorite. But, I still think that the fact that Yoda is so powerful hinges on the fact that he is over 850 years old! (874 to be exact). He has had much more time to master the force than Coleman. Sure, he's great, but a lot of it is because he has had more time to learn.

All Jedi can do mind tricks. But they only work on the weak-minded, like Anakin said in the wonderful AOTC. Jango obviously could not have been simple enough for mind tricks, otherwise don't you think OB1 would have used one on Kamino??? And besides, he was focusing on Dooku, not Jango. Coleman knew that Dooku was a former Jedi and was aware that he must be powerful in the Force, so he considered Dooku more of a threat than some overrated bounty hunter in a shiny costume.

And first of all, Coleman's death was symbolic. He died with honor. He actually had the guts to go confront Dooku. Tell me Obi-John, what did Plo Koon do in the movie? Nothing! Saesee Tiin? Nothing! Bultar Swan? NOTHING! Get my point? Trebor actually did something and he failed at it. At least it is something!!!!! He was overconfident in his abilities and that was his downfall. But its a flaw more and more common among Jedi. Too sure of themselves they are! And many skiff guards had pathetic deaths! Look at all the goons who fell into the sarlaac pit when they weren't even kicked! What happened? Did the morons lose their balance on the skiff?? Even Boba's death is pathetic next to Coleman's!!!!!! And he is not wishy-washy!

And did it ever occur to you that maybe Coleman died because Dooku used the Force to mess him up a bit? Huh? Or that we ALL HAVE FLAWS and no Jedi is perfect?

Oh, and what kind of fan am I? I am a 100% SW fan who just happens to be defending his favorite character!

I don't suppose you signed the petition, then?

images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif

[ 07-08-2002, 03:01 PM: Message edited by: JediPadawan ]

JediPadawan
07-09-2002, 12:05 AM
Look! I found an ACTUAL quote form the almighty Coleman Trebor! I don't know how many of you read HolonetNews.com, but in a special news story about Jedi custody of a young child, Coleman speaks out to the press on the Jedi Council's behalf! Go here (http://www.holonetnews.com/46/jediwatch/1337_1.html) for the story and the quote!!!

JediPadawan
07-09-2002, 12:09 AM
Okay, here are a few reminders for all the new-comers in this thread!:

Go here to sign the actual petition! (http://www.PetitionOnline.com/trebor/)

Go here to view my webpage about Coleman! (http://community.webtv.net/JediPadawan1/colemantrebor/)

Click here to vote FOR COLEMAN in the Who's Your Favorite Jedi? poll! Please do this! Pleeeeeeaaaaaaase! images/icons/tongue.gif (http://forums.rebelscum.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=006475)

[ 07-08-2002, 12:13 PM: Message edited by: JediPadawan ]

07-09-2002, 12:27 AM
Does anyone think there will be some comics about in from the EU?
I hope so...

JediPadawan
07-09-2002, 11:54 AM
Does anyone think there will be some comics about in from the EU?
I hope so...<font size="2" face="arial">Probably. Look at Yarael Poof, Coleman's inferior predecesor. He had a big part in that Zam Wesell comic, I think. In fact, I think all TPM Council members are either in a comic or book in some way. It is only in a matter of time before Coleman is too. images/icons/smile.gif

Beaubi_Wan
07-09-2002, 01:25 PM
I'm with JediPadawan, Coleman kicks too much ***** to be called inferior and pathetic by all of you Vurk haters. In my eyes, Coleman was a REAL hero.

Spike
07-09-2002, 03:14 PM
I'd love to see a Coleman Trebor figure, however I don't see why he has inspired such devotion. Please explain. This petition is better than the ICMG petition.

JediPadawan
07-09-2002, 04:28 PM
You say Coleman had a better death than Boba? I think not, at least Boba's death had a bunch of cool sound effects associated with it...the scream, the thump against Jabbas sail barge and (special edition) the sarlacc burp. We didn't even get to see/hear Coleman go splat.
As far as Plo Koon goes...his action sequence was cut from the film...I guess we're gonna have to re-open this arguement when the DVD comes out.

Ok so he couldn't use a mind trick...what about any force powers at all? Coleman couldn't even deflect a lousy blaster bolt with his lightsaber. And even if he was focusing on Dooku dontcha think he would have tried to defend himself against Jango if he could have. Getting killed by a bounty hunter while watching out for a sith is still getting killed. He was a fifth rate Jedi...get over it.

My view on the petition? I'd rather have the orange CGI turkey lookin Jedi first. Coleman can wait.<font size="2" face="arial">Let us compare deaths. Boba Fett gets killed by a blind guy on a stick. LAME!!!! Coleman gets shot by a great bounty hunter! REASONABLE!!!! And Coleman didn't need to scream! Did it ever occur to you that Coleman is one of those Jedi who communicates through telepathy (like Saesee Tiin, his inferior fellow council-member) and therefore doesn't use his voice? Mmmm? Huh??? images/icons/rolleyes.gif

And Plo's scene was cut because Lucas didn't want it in his movie! I dunno about you, but I do not consider cut scenes part of the movie. So in my eyes, Plo still did NOTHING!

And as far as Force powers go, do you not think that even if Coleman tried to use something on Jango that Dooku would have retaliated with Force lightening or something? And why don't YOU try to face off with a powerful Sith lord and an armed bounty hunter AT THE SAME TIME! bet you wouldn't last as long as Coleman!

Coleman is first rate all the way! Try being one of the top 12 in the galaxy! Hard, isn't it?

And the ''orange turkey'' Jedi is called Pablo-Jill. I just thought that you may wanna know the name of the inferior Jedi you are supporting. If you do not like Coleman, then why bother posting here? Your ''CGI Turkey Jedi'' has his own petition thread.

images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif

[ 07-09-2002, 04:34 PM: Message edited by: JediPadawan ]

JediPadawan
07-09-2002, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Spike:
I'd love to see a Coleman Trebor figure, however I don't see why he has inspired such devotion. Please explain. This petition is better than the ICMG petition.<font size="2" face="arial">Coleman has inspired such devotion because he is such a cool Jedi! For details, please read the first 2 pages. images/icons/smile.gif

UNIT01
07-09-2002, 04:35 PM
He looks kick *** and I love Jedi figures so I'm in! And if some of youy guys don't want this figure, then don't post here, otherwise you signed it images/icons/wink.gif .

JediPadawan
07-09-2002, 05:10 PM
Okay, people. I am looking to add a new feature to my website. Any ideas? It needs an update. List all ideas here on this thread

Also, if you have any pictures or wallpapers or anything Coleman related, sent them to me here (http://community.webtv.net/JediPadawan1/emailForm/) .

[ 07-09-2002, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: JediPadawan ]

Yoda_Style
07-09-2002, 05:40 PM
First off, Pablo-Jill is one kick *** Jedi. Show my this "orange turkey" and I will show you that infect, Pablo-Jill is no orange turkey at all, unless you have some WEIRD lookin turkeys where you live. Second, I agree, Coleman Trebor does look cool also, but Yoda could kill him fifty times before he even hit the ground. PERIOD. Yoda is the best, has always been the best, AND FOREVER WILL BE THE BEST. No question.

JediPadawan
07-09-2002, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by YodaSkillz:
First off, Pablo-Jill is one kick *** Jedi. Show my this "orange turkey" and I will show you that infect, Pablo-Jill is no orange turkey at all, unless you have some WEIRD lookin turkeys where you live. Second, I agree, Coleman Trebor does look cool also, but Yoda could kill him fifty times before he even hit the ground. PERIOD. Yoda is the best, has always been the best, AND FOREVER WILL BE THE BEST. No question.<font size="2" face="arial">Of course Pablo-Jill isn't really a turkey. But when you see him from a side angle at a distance for only about 1 second, he kind of looks like one. images/icons/smile.gif

And, of course Yoda is great. He is the ''best'' (or so he is cracked up to be the ''best'') because he is old and has had more time to master the Force than most.

Spike
07-09-2002, 07:05 PM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="arial">Originally posted by Spike:
I'd love to see a Coleman Trebor figure, however I don't see why he has inspired such devotion. Please explain. This petition is better than the ICMG petition.<font size="2" face="arial">Coleman has inspired such devotion because he is such a cool Jedi! For details, please read the first 2 pages. images/icons/smile.gif </font>[/QUOTE]<font size="2" face="arial">I read the first three pages and I still don't understand why you are so devoted to him other than the fact that he is "cool" and "the best". Is this one of those joke petitions like the Bespin ICMG one? He is an interesting looking guy/girl(has its *** been determined?).

I signed the petition anyway. I was number 70.

[ 07-09-2002, 07:09 PM: Message edited by: Spike ]

UNIT01
07-09-2002, 07:57 PM
I'm sure they'll make this guy for next year. I mean come on, they made a freaking nikto jedi!

Yoda_Style
07-09-2002, 08:31 PM
They said they might be doin cinema scenes again so there could be one with Jango (better then all the plastic poop we've been gettin recently) a new count Dooku with a removable cape that covers up his arms, and a Coleman Trebor. You know how many hours everyone would spend with that?! Not to mention the kids ofcourse.... images/icons/grin.gif

JediPadawan
07-09-2002, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Spike:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="arial">Originally posted by JediPadawan:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="arial">Originally posted by Spike:
I'd love to see a Coleman Trebor figure, however I don't see why he has inspired such devotion. Please explain. This petition is better than the ICMG petition.<font size="2" face="arial">Coleman has inspired such devotion because he is such a cool Jedi! For details, please read the first 2 pages. images/icons/smile.gif </font>[/QUOTE]<font size="2" face="arial">I read the first three pages and I still don't understand why you are so devoted to him other than the fact that he is "cool" and "the best". Is this one of those joke petitions like the Bespin ICMG one? He is an interesting looking guy/girl(has its *** been determined?).

I signed the petition anyway. I was number 70.</font>[/QUOTE]<font size="2" face="arial">He is a male. The reason we all like him started as so:

We all saw the movie and liked the Coleman Trebor scene. Face it, Coleman Trebor is a cool Jedi Master! Vurks themselves are a cool alien design.

One day, Beaubi-Wan started a thread for fellow Coleman lovers. Then other people started realizing how cool he was. I, myself, liked Coleman from the start, so I created a formal petition for him @ PetitionOnline.com. Then Lupecci sent in pics, and Angry Ewok sent in wallpaper and everyone kept talking about how cool he is until the current Coleman hype developed. images/icons/grin.gif

07-10-2002, 12:45 AM
You say Coleman had a better death than Boba? I think not, at least Boba's death had a bunch of cool sound effects associated with it...the scream, the thump against Jabbas sail barge and (special edition) the sarlacc burp. We didn't even get to see/hear Coleman go splat.
As far as Plo Koon goes...his action sequence was cut from the film...I guess we're gonna have to re-open this arguement when the DVD comes out.

Ok so he couldn't use a mind trick...what about any force powers at all? Coleman couldn't even deflect a lousy blaster bolt with his lightsaber. And even if he was focusing on Dooku dontcha think he would have tried to defend himself against Jango if he could have. Getting killed by a bounty hunter while watching out for a sith is still getting killed. He was a fifth rate Jedi...get over it.

My view on the petition? I'd rather have the orange CGI turkey lookin Jedi first. Coleman can wait.

mosnab
07-10-2002, 09:48 AM
Count me in for a Trebor figure. Always enjoy to see more Jedi made, especially a sweet one like Coleman Trebor images/icons/smile.gif . And, nice work on the page too!

JediPadawan
07-10-2002, 10:20 AM
Woohoo! Page 5!!!! YEAH!!!

07-10-2002, 03:08 PM
I love coleman trebor! I think he is the all time greatest jedi!

[ 07-10-2002, 03:23 PM: Message edited by: darth vader ]

Beaubi_Wan
07-10-2002, 05:35 PM
Yeah! My thread is actually doing well. Thanks to the legions of Trebor Fans (er...I guess thats mostly just JediPadawan though images/icons/smile.gif ) Dammit Hasbro, don't you see the demand for this guy yet?!?!?!

JediPadawan
07-10-2002, 05:59 PM
Yeah! My thread is actually doing well. Thanks to the legions of Trebor Fans (er...I guess thats mostly just JediPadawan though images/icons/smile.gif )<font size="2" face="arial">Yeah! I'm here! images/icons/grin.gif I just counted. I have posted in this thread 14 times in the last 3 days. images/icons/shocked.gif

I am thinking that we should let this thread get bigger... maybe 9 or 10 pages full of positive Coleman feedback... and them foward it to Hasbro. I doubt that this will do anything, but it could give them a hint! images/icons/grin.gif

Join me on my new crusade! Does anyone else want a Coleman Trebor message icon? images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif Post your want for it in the ''Some Icon Suggestions'' thread in the Feedback & Suggestions forum. images/icons/grin.gif

[ 07-10-2002, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: JediPadawan ]

JediPadawan
07-10-2002, 06:10 PM
Coleman is becoming quite popular on the forums, thanks to this thread, the petition, the pics and wallpaper, and support from viewers like you!!! images/icons/grin.gif

He is currently the second favorite Jedi here. Only Yoda stands in his way. So, whenever some says that Yoda is inferior, just show them this shocking photo from the city slums of Coruscant....

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V

http://humorix.nu/bilder/bilder/cigaretter/yoda.gif

images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/shocked.gif

New_world_Hoarder
07-10-2002, 07:28 PM
Im starting to really pull for you guys with this. Im Eric Clemmons and I sighned the petition. Im a Trebor fan too. And I dug your Trebor web page DUDE!!!

JediPadawan
07-10-2002, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by New world Hoarder:
Im starting to really pull for you guys with this. Im Eric Clemmons and I signed the petition. I'm a Trebor fan too. And I dug your Trebor web page DUDE!!!<font size="2" face="arial">Thanks! Always good to have a few more Trebor fans aboard! I'm glad you like the web page! images/icons/grin.gif

Be sure to vote for Coleman in the Who's Your Favorite Jedi thread at Wuher's. Yoda is winning! images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/shocked.gif People keep dissing Coleman in that thread! http://www.pinoyforum.com/noncgi/madashell.gif http://www.pinoyforum.com/noncgi/madashell.gif http://www.pinoyforum.com/noncgi/images/icons/mad.gif We all must go there and defend our hero!!!!! images/icons/grin.gif

[ 07-10-2002, 08:11 PM: Message edited by: JediPadawan ]

New_world_Hoarder
07-10-2002, 09:43 PM
Well I dont want to don my asbestos suit or any thing but lets see, Yoda beat Dooku, Jango was Dookus biatchles, Jango killed Trebor. Plus theres Ani, Luke, Obi wan, And several Hott chicks that people will vote for for Fav Jedi. Teber seems like he would be cool to hang out with. But all time best jedi?

JediPadawan
07-10-2002, 10:38 PM
Coleman will always be the best, NWH. images/icons/smile.gif

Okay, everyone! This is funny! http://www.pinoyforum.com/noncgi/lol.gif An EU story is in the making (kinda) in the Prequels thread. It is one of those stories where we each add our own 1 or 2 sentences. It is fun! Coleman is starring as one of the characters! Go here (http://forums.rebelscum.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=001274) to continue the tale!

07-11-2002, 08:29 AM
We need a figure, comics 12".....ect, ect.

JediPadawan
07-11-2002, 11:53 AM
So, has anyone read the EU in the making? [see my last post]. It is pretty funny. http://www.pinoyforum.com/noncgi/lol.gif Coleman just married Padmé! images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/shocked.gif

07-12-2002, 01:06 AM
We need a figure, comics 12".....ect, ect.<font size="2" face="arial">Awnser my question please..

JediPadawan
07-13-2002, 12:49 AM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="arial">Originally posted by Christo.:
We need a figure, comics 12".....ect, ect.<font size="2" face="arial">Awnser my question please..</font>[/QUOTE]<font size="2" face="arial">Okay. I will try...

I am confident that the figure is coming. It may not be 2002, or even 2003... but it is coming. The point of the petition is to speed it up so we can get one as soon as possible. images/icons/smile.gif

I can see a 12 incher in the future. Hasbro is releasing a 12 inch Ki- Adi- Mundi and Plo Koon. Knowing how Hasbro likes to put 12 inch waves out in themes, I can see an entire 12 inch Jedi Council in the future. Let's just hope it is an AOTC council...

As for a comic, I can definately see that. Look at all the Jedi that have had major roles in comics/books... Yarael Poof was in the Zam Wesell comic, Luminara was in the Approaching Storm (I think). I know Plo Koon is in comics, as well as Eeth Koth and some others.

Coleman has real product potential, and I am sure that we will get some stuff. Maybe not this year, but probably by 2003. images/icons/grin.gif

07-13-2002, 05:13 AM
Good, I see a figure in 2003 for sure. And a 12"!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I also dig comics and our Coleman will be in one if not more. images/icons/grin.gif

my_kind_of_scum
07-13-2002, 05:31 AM
Well, I haven't posted in this thread yet, but I'll throw in my support. The only problem is, there are two jedi in AOTC that I would rather see in plastic before him - that would be pablo jill (aka howard the duck images/icons/wink.gif ) and the female jedi who yells "yah!" as she slices towards the camera. Oh. And Barriss Offee (sp?), so I guess that's three. Sorry about that. But I do hope that Hasbro makes a *bunch* more jedi soon. I can see Coleman coming soon - probably before the other ones I want.

tritontr21
07-13-2002, 01:02 PM
build him !!!111

JediPadawan
07-13-2002, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Robilus:
Hopefully, if Hasbro do a Coleman figure, he will have knee articulation, so you can pose him being thrown backwards by Jangos blaster shots images/icons/wink.gif <font size="2" face="arial">I think he will have lots of articulation. Think about it- he is gonna be released either in 2003 or 2004. Since they aren't movie years, the figures will be designed for collectors like us. The figures will have good articulation, good sculpts, no action features and hopefully better paint jobs (like POTJ). Things are looking good for da Vurk! images/icons/grin.gif

Now that I think about it, it is a good thing that Coleman is not being released this year, otherwise he'd be plagued by action features. images/icons/frown.gif

I am so sure that this fig is coming. I bet that he will be shown for sure at Toy Fair 2003 images/icons/grin.gif .

[ 07-13-2002, 01:13 PM: Message edited by: JediPadawan ]

Robilus
07-13-2002, 03:46 PM
There is no way Coleman would have an action feature, even if he was done this year. He will certainly be a Collection 2 figure (the ones specifically for collectors), and none of them have action features (apart from a magnet or two here and there).

Rob

[ 07-13-2002, 03:48 PM: Message edited by: Robilus ]

JediPadawan
07-13-2002, 04:13 PM
There is no way Coleman would have an action feature, even if he was done this year. He will certainly be a Collection 2 figure (the ones specifically for collectors), and none of them have action features (apart from a magnet or two here and there).<font size="2" face="arial">I seriously think Coleman is important enough to be a Collecton 1 figure. images/icons/grin.gif

And besides, some magnets are big and bad (ala Obi-Wan CC and Tatooine Ani). And most Coll. 2 Jedi are preposed. I am hoping for some articulation. images/icons/grin.gif

Beaubi_Wan
07-13-2002, 04:16 PM
It would be cool to get him in a Cinema 3-pack with Dooku and another Jango...er, wait, that would be kinda dumb in a way, because nobody wants more Jangos. Ah heck...here's my idea of a perfect Coleman:
- Includes Green Lightsaber.
- Includes mega articulation.
- Includes a removable cloak? (Not cloth)
- Includes a blast mark to be placed in chest and another that fits around his blade.
- All for 5 bucks! YEAH!!!

Beaubi_Wan
07-13-2002, 04:19 PM
It would be cool to get him in a Cinema 3-pack with Dooku and another Jango...er, wait, that would be kinda dumb in a way, because nobody wants more Jangos. Ah heck...here's my idea of a perfect Coleman:
- Includes a blast mark to be placed in chest and another that fits around his blade.
- All for 5 bucks! YEAH!!!

JediPadawan
07-13-2002, 05:00 PM
- All for 5 bucks! YEAH!!!<font size="2" face="arial">Cool ideas! Here is my idea of the ultimate Coleman figure (I borrowed some ideas, sorry images/icons/grin.gif ):

- A light green lightsaber with a removable blade and a metallic hilt

- Removable plastic cloak (I hate soft goods). This cloak should have the hood down and be a lot like Adi Gallia's; not like POTJ OB1's chocolate shell. images/icons/rolleyes.gif This cloak would be unique because it would be able to bend so that he can sit on the included Jedi Council chair!

- Jedi Council chair. If Yoda got one, then so can Coleman! Yeah!

- A deflected blaster bolt to attach to his lightsaber. The red kind that Luminara has, not the orangey kind that Shaak Ti has.

- Another laser bolt. This one should be small and red and you can attach it to either his chest or his shoulder, which would have little, UNNOTICABLE pegs. Just like the Arena Battle Droids. images/icons/smile.gif

- A small magnet in his belt that you can attach his lightsaber hilt to.

- And here are the 14 points of articulation:

• Ball-jointed shoulders
• Elbow articulation on both arms so he can have a 2 handed saber grip. images/icons/grin.gif
• Wrist articulation on both hands
• The obvious head articulation.
• Waist articulation
• Thigh articulation: His tunic would be made of soft plastic so he can sit on the council.
• Ball jointed knees like the Red Clone Captain
• Both boots will have articulation.

The figure would be called “Coleman Trebor- Vurk Jedi Master” and would be a basic fig (hey- the bubbles nowadays are big enough for his accessories images/icons/smile.gif ). Well worth the 5 bucks.

The figure's articulation would allow for him to be placed in neutral positions or action poses. His face sculpt would be slightly angry, as it is seen in the Balcony Confrontation! Woohoo! images/icons/grin.gif

So, what do you all think? Feel free to add! Then maybe we can foward this thread to Hasbro! images/icons/grin.gif

[ 07-13-2002, 05:04 PM: Message edited by: JediPadawan ]

07-13-2002, 07:30 PM
There you go. #72 on the pettition. Coleman Trebor Kicks Genosian @@s. Although, IstillwannabelikeYODA

JediPadawan
07-13-2002, 07:43 PM
YESSSS! We currently have .72% of the 10000 signatures we need! ICMG has 6.69%! We have gotta catch up!

And IstillwannabelikeCOLEMANTREBOR. images/icons/grin.gif

[ 07-13-2002, 07:44 PM: Message edited by: JediPadawan ]

07-14-2002, 12:03 AM
Really!!!!!!...?
COOL!

Robilus
07-14-2002, 12:17 AM
Hopefully, if Hasbro do a Coleman figure, he will have knee articulation, so you can pose him being thrown backwards by Jangos blaster shots images/icons/wink.gif

Rob

07-14-2002, 05:15 AM
ummm....sorry to burst your bubble jedipadawan but we have 1 less signature because i signed the petition twice by accident. sorry images/icons/frown.gif

JediPadawan
07-14-2002, 11:03 AM
It's okay, lupecci. One signature doesn't matter. images/icons/grin.gif

I dunno how many of you believe this, but over in the Saga: Classic-TPM forum, forum member Boba Binks, who is said to have contacts with Hasbro, has posted a list of figures that are in the works. He said that all figs are subject to change, but I am still disturbed by 1 thing:

THERE IS NO COLEMAN TREBOR FIGURE! NOOOOOOOOO! He did list cool ones like Poggle the Lesser, Barriss Offee, Lama Su, Bail Organa and more, but no Trebor! images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/shocked.gif

He did however list 6 figure as “Star Wars Saga figure # [insert #]: cannot be revealed now” or something like that. I hope that one of these is Coleman! And besides, he said all figures ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. I hope Coleman comes out next year. images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif

Robilus
07-14-2002, 02:24 PM
Coleman Trebor wasn't a significant character, and thus will not be collection one, if he ever gets made.

As for your ideal specs for Coleman, I think you are being a little optimistic images/icons/smile.gif

I hope Hasbro do a Coleman Trebor though he looks coll, and although he got done over, at least he got done over in style images/icons/smile.gif

Rob

[ 07-14-2002, 02:26 PM: Message edited by: Robilus ]

JediPadawan
07-14-2002, 02:26 PM
Coleman Trebor wasn't a significant character, and thus will not be collection one, if he ever gets made.

As for your ideal specs for Coleman, I think you are being a little optimistic images/icons/smile.gif <font size="2" face="arial">I know. images/icons/frown.gif images/icons/grin.gif

JediPadawan
07-14-2002, 09:15 PM
For all of you Coleman Trebor fans, in case you missed it, Rik has posted 2 Coleman customs he has found (from the Custom Alliance and Artoo's Customs) in this thread (http://forums.rebelscum.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=26;t=002633). They look really cool!

Speaking of Vurky customs, I have decided to try and make my own Coleman Custom! I have all the parts I need and I am gonna get some Super Sculpey tomarrow. I let you all know how it turns out! images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif

JediPadawan
07-15-2002, 09:00 AM
This thread is dropping. It is in the middle of the page and is dropping to the bottom. I will not let this thread die, so...

«Bump!»

images/icons/grin.gif

Beaubi_Wan
07-15-2002, 10:59 AM
I myself am working on a Lego version of our favorite Vurk...

JediPadawan
07-15-2002, 01:26 PM
Here are the petition stats as of 2:18 pm EST. :

We have 74 total signatures. images/icons/frown.gif

Okay. We have to find a way to boost the petition. More people have to find out about it! Once we get over 100 signatures, we can send it in to YakFace, RS, and other ''big'' SW sites and they'll put a link on their front page!

In the meantime, here is the official Coleman Trebor Petition banner:
http://community.webtv.net/JediPadawan1/PadawanFiles/scrapbookFiles/importD9.gif

image name= http://community.webtv.net/JediPadawan1/PadawanFiles/scrapbookFiles/importD9.gif

Send it to everyone you know! Tell them to pass it on to everyone they know! You guys see where I'm going? Good. images/icons/grin.gif

Anyone want to make logos, more banners, etc. Feel free to! Here are some gread sites:

MediaBuilder 3-D Text Designer (http://www.3dtextmaker.com)

Flaming Text Headings and Banners (http://www.flamingtext.com)

Ad Designer (http://www.addesigner.com)

All sites are free and easy. Let's see your graphic creations! images/icons/grin.gif

Oh, and feel free to take my banner and use it everywhere and anywhere. images/icons/smile.gif

[ 07-15-2002, 01:33 PM: Message edited by: JediPadawan ]

Angry_Ewok
07-15-2002, 01:54 PM
neat

JediPadawan
07-16-2002, 12:01 AM
Great! Coleman will be immortalized in every form in no time! We have wallpaper, customs, legos and more! Anyone want to make a life-sized marble statue? images/icons/grin.gif

JediPadawan
07-16-2002, 12:16 AM
I usually do not dress up for Halloween. This year, while I'm in the 9th grade, I am going as a 9th grader. images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/rolleyes.gif

Anyway, does anyone think they'll release a Coleman Trebor mask anytime soon? Maybe for this year? I'd love to try and be Coleman for just one day. Maybe I could get a friend to dress up like Jango and then we can alter the story...

images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/tongue.gif

JediPadawan
07-16-2002, 12:17 AM
At long last, we reach page six...

Beaubi_Wan
07-16-2002, 12:26 AM
Y'know, I don't mean to sound like a downer, but I highly doubt we will be seeing a Coleman Trebor rubber Halloween mask this year...

JediPadawan
07-16-2002, 12:29 AM
Next year, then?

Beaubi_Wan
07-16-2002, 12:31 AM
Yeah, I'd say by then the whole world will be enthralled with Coleman so we will be celebrities for having realized it so early and everything Coleman will be marketed at every corner of the earth...

JediPadawan
07-16-2002, 12:55 AM
Yeah, I'd say by then the whole world will be enthralled with Coleman so we will be celebrities for having realized it so early and everything Coleman will be marketed at every corner of the earth...<font size="2" face="arial">YEAH!!!! We will be world-renowed for being the starters of the current Coleman Trebor hype! images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif

I can't until some Coleman EU comes out! images/icons/grin.gif

07-16-2002, 08:24 AM
C'mon people!

07-16-2002, 08:27 AM
Ohh, yeah over at www.theforce.net (http://www.theforce.net) thay added a petition for DOME!!!
Lets do it we want Coleman WE WILL get Coleman!!!

Beaubi_Wan
07-16-2002, 10:30 AM
We'll get our Coleman soon enough...

07-17-2002, 04:38 AM
I hope we will bye 2003

07-17-2002, 04:40 AM
I hope we will by mid 2003.<font size="2" face="arial">

New_world_Hoarder
07-17-2002, 06:45 AM
Oh the SuXor! Dorme has more sigs after like one day! I would much rather have a Coleman in plastic and a Dorme in flesh. These people need to get thier priorities straight. L4M3r5!!

Beaubi_Wan
07-17-2002, 10:27 AM
Dorme is a boring ***** handmaiden, Coleman is an awesome dino-Jedi. What is wrong with people? Let's step it up! Everyone tell your friends!!!

JediPadawan
07-17-2002, 02:11 PM
There are currently 80 signatures. Only 20 more until we can send it in to RS, YakFace, TFN and more.

I sent an email to my JHS friend Elizabeth, and I am hoping she will sign and pass the link along. Everyone should do the same.

If anyone here belongs to a regional collecting club, please post a link there!

07-17-2002, 05:59 PM
Hey Jedipadawan Iam glad you like it.
Tell me....when we get 100 sigs will you send it to theforce.net jedinet episode-x ect ect...?

JediPadawan
07-17-2002, 06:16 PM
I am gonna send it to every website I know, except for SSG because this ''Sir Steve'' guy doesn't accept petitions. images/icons/rolleyes.gif

I plan on trying the following sites:

Rebelscum.com (duh!)
TheForce.net
YakFace.com
TheJawa.com
Sandtroopers.com
ArtoosNews.com
DeathStarPlans.com
TradeFederation.net
Pegwarmer.com
JediChris.net
TheBothanSpy.com
JundlandWastes.com
EpisodeII.com
JediNet.com

Most of those will probably post it. There are more but I can't think of them now.

BTW, we are up to 82 now! images/icons/grin.gif We will kick Dormé's *****! images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif

[ 07-17-2002, 06:32 PM: Message edited by: JediPadawan ]

07-17-2002, 06:45 PM
I just got 6 of my friends to sign images/icons/smile.gif (83-88)

[ 07-17-2002, 06:48 PM: Message edited by: Alegejapar ]

JediPadawan
07-17-2002, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Alegejapar:
I just got 6 of my friends to sign images/icons/smile.gif (83-88)<font size="2" face="arial">Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much! This will not be forgotten when he is finally released!

Thanks again, Alegejapar! images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif

Yoda_Style
07-17-2002, 07:05 PM
Signed, 89th.

07-17-2002, 07:07 PM
No problem, I am in the process of getting more images/icons/wink.gif

07-17-2002, 07:19 PM
Ring'em up! I have word that four more people signed. 90, 91, 92, 93 images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif

JediPadawan
07-17-2002, 07:19 PM
Great! Thanks everyone!

As we near the big 100 mark, I just wanna thank you all for your support. Without all of you, the petition would've been a total flop. But you guys signed, invited friends to sign, supported in on other threads and everything else. You spread the word, made wallpapers and customs and did everything to make sure that Coleman was not forgotten. So, as the petition nears its 100th signature, and as this thread nears its 200th post, I just wanted to say... thank you so much!

Coleman will be plasticized!

So, to all of the supporters: Thank you!

And, to all the opposers: Hahaha! In your face! Yeah!

images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif

JediPadawan
07-17-2002, 07:22 PM
Yee-haw! Over the last 24 hours, there have been 13 signatures!

Thanks so much! It WILL happen!

JediPadawan
07-17-2002, 07:29 PM
I got my mom, dad and sister to sign! That's 96! Only 4 more!!!!!!!! images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif

This is the thread's 200th post! Yeah! images/icons/smile.gif

07-17-2002, 07:53 PM
Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!!
JP here is some more sites.
www.episode-x.com (http://www.episode-x.com)
www.aldera.net (http://www.aldera.net)
hope that helped.

Yoda_Style
07-17-2002, 08:02 PM
Got three people to sign, that's 98! Two more to go!

Dack_Ralter_Rules
07-17-2002, 08:14 PM
I guess i'm a little late but just in time...
I"LL SIGN!....Oops guess i already did #27 images/icons/grin.gif sorry to get your hopes up

[ 07-17-2002, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: Dack_Ralter_Rules ]

JediPadawan
07-17-2002, 09:13 PM
There are current 99 signatures. One more... just 1 more! Someone… anyone… sign! Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase!

Beaubi_Wan
07-17-2002, 09:20 PM
YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!

JediPadawan
07-17-2002, 09:21 PM
This is taking too long! That's it! I am signing up my dog! images/icons/grin.gif
So, in about 2 minutes, we will reach the 100 mark! Thanks so much people! images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif

JediPadawan
07-17-2002, 09:25 PM
We did it! We have reached 100! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!! I have A LOT of emails to send, but it is worth it! Congrats to all of us! Coleman lives! (sorta)

Thanks again guys!

«cue the big musical celebration song»

images/icons/grin.gif

07-17-2002, 09:35 PM
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYY
100!!!!!send them JP send them...!!

JediPadawan
07-17-2002, 09:44 PM
I sent it in already to RS, YakFace, ArtoosNews, Santroopers, TheJawa and TFN. Time to go do the rest! yeah!

JediPadawan
07-17-2002, 09:45 PM
Thank you for choosing the Coleman Trebor Petition and Appreciation Thread. You are now on Page 7! images/icons/grin.gif

JediPadawan
07-17-2002, 10:19 PM
I have sent the petition link to: Aldera.net, DeathStarPlans, TradeFederastion, Pegwarmer.com, JediChris.net, The Bothan Spy, Jundland Wastes and JediNet.

The news email address for Episode-X/Episodeii.com didn't work for some reason. Oh well. I got enough sites for tonight! Look for the news... everywhere tomarrow!

Tomarrow I plan on finding more sites to submit the link to.

Thanks again guys! images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif

JediPadawan
07-17-2002, 10:32 PM
Now that the petition is well underway, how about a new Coleman crusade?

Anyone else want a Coleman Trebor message icon? I know I'd use it all the time! If you feel this way too, go to this thread (http://forums.rebelscum.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=12;t=000237) in the Feedback & Suggestions forum.

07-18-2002, 12:11 AM
Great stuff!
Lets keep it going....

JediPadawan
07-18-2002, 12:43 AM
Christo., or should I say Coleman- Christo., I love the name change! So cool! images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif

I would change my name, but I have made a promise to myself that I would not change it until I reach my 1000th post. images/icons/smile.gif

And I like the signature too. Very true. images/icons/grin.gif

[ 07-17-2002, 12:50 PM: Message edited by: JediPadawan ]

Beaubi_Wan
07-18-2002, 09:26 AM
I'd want a Coleman icon but I don't think I'd use it unless it was really good. I like my Zam Wesell... images/icons/smile.gif

07-18-2002, 10:38 AM
I have more friends signing up soon images/icons/wink.gif

07-18-2002, 11:02 AM
Thanks to family and classmates (even though my classmates aren't real good friends with me, I guess I will have to be nice to them now images/icons/wink.gif )
we have more signatures
(116-120)(121-126)(129-130) images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif

Special thanks to Jedi Padawan who has kept this petition going, and keeping it well organized. Great job my friend! images/icons/wink.gif Keep it up!

07-18-2002, 04:53 PM
I might be able to get more JP, no, I will get more. For Coleman! images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/wink.gif

07-18-2002, 04:59 PM
I have just recieved e-mail from my reliable sources that four more people have signed (131-134) images/icons/smile.gif

[ 07-18-2002, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: Alegejapar ]

JediPadawan
07-18-2002, 05:12 PM
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! I just checked the petition and there are 135 signatures! Woohoo! Go Coleman! Go Coleman! Go Coleman! Yeah!

Thanks again to all those who signed, and a special thanks to Alegejapar for getting all those people to sign! images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif

There is one thing that bugs me though, many websites have still not posted the link that I sent them. images/icons/frown.gif

Check out these sites that did post it!:

http://www.sandtroopers.com

http://www.jundlandwastes.com

Coleman lives……… kinda. images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif

07-18-2002, 05:30 PM
The "turkey Jedi" is Pablo-Jill. He has a petition going, and is also seen walking in the temple. He does have a databank entry. Coleman Trebur was originally called Sarr Labooda, but was renamed in honer of Lucasfilm employee Robert Coleman (robert-trebor)and is seen 5 times:

-Jedi Council Chambers between Adi Gallia and Eeth Koth
-Walking in Temple hallway (You can also see Pablo-Jill and Aayla Secura Here)
-Geonosian Arena igniting his lightsaber (next to Bulter Swan)
-Geonosian Arena Box Fighting (and losing to) Jango Fett
-Also, if you have a good eye you can see his body in the next scene focusing on Mace Windu

JediPadawan
07-18-2002, 05:34 PM
Welcome, ColemanTrebur! I LOVE your name! I take it you're a Coleman fan too? images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif Always glad to have another Vurk fan aboard!

Welcome to the forums! May the Vurk be with you! I have to go check for him in that last scene you mentioned! images/icons/grin.gif

JediPadawan
07-18-2002, 06:07 PM
You're right, ColemanTrebur! I just watched the Coleman scene on my bootleg and I saw his body! Now, this raises a new question. In the final circle, Obi-Wan checks a Jedi body for a pulse. Could this be our Coleman? Mmm? Speculation anyone?

[ 07-18-2002, 06:08 PM: Message edited by: JediPadawan ]

07-18-2002, 06:26 PM
Sorry, but Obi-Wan checks a humanoid jedi corpse. images/icons/frown.gif O well, maybe we'll see him in spirit form next movie

JediPadawan
07-18-2002, 07:09 PM
Damn! Oh well, Coleman's memory will live on forever.

Ya know, I have never seen any other Vurks besides Coleman. I hope there will be some in Episode III. They are by far the coolest aliens. images/icons/grin.gif

07-18-2002, 07:54 PM
Definately! images/icons/grin.gif If they ever made a Coleman Trebur figure (They'ed better! images/icons/mad.gif ) I would be makin' Vurk sith's, Vurk merc's, Vurk Bounty Hunters, Vurk Everything! Sorry about your snake and caterpillars too. images/icons/frown.gif And i'm with you on the Kitik Keed'kak thing. Hasbro has better make her darn good! images/icons/mad.gif With Hasbro's track record we'll probably get a big hunk of plastic with a barely turning neck (if we're lucky images/icons/mad.gif .) Oh well, we should be happy that Hasbro ever decided to make Star Wars figures. images/icons/grin.gif

JediPadawan
07-18-2002, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by ColemanTrebor:
Definately! images/icons/grin.gif If they ever made a Coleman Trebur figure (They'ed better! images/icons/mad.gif ) I would be makin' Vurk sith's, Vurk merc's, Vurk Bounty Hunters, Vurk Everything! Sorry about your snake and caterpillars too. images/icons/frown.gif And i'm with you on the Kitik Keed'kak thing. Hasbro has better make her darn good! images/icons/mad.gif With Hasbro's track record we'll probably get a big hunk of plastic with a barely turning neck (if we're lucky images/icons/mad.gif .) Oh well, we should be happy that Hasbro ever decided to make Star Wars figures. images/icons/grin.gif <font size="2" face="arial">Mmmm. Darth Vurk. I like! images/icons/grin.gif

I think the Coleman fig will be top-notch. He is obviously not coming out this year, so he's probably coming out in 2003 (he better). Non-movie year figs like the Coleman we all want are aimed towards collectors, and are therefore so much better than these ''Force Power'' figures with the huge buttons. images/icons/rolleyes.gif

I cannot wait for this figure!

JediPadawan
07-18-2002, 10:21 PM
There are 141 signatures now. Wow, that's good! images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif

JediPadawan
07-19-2002, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Alegejapar:
Thanks to family and classmates (even though my classmates aren't real good friends with me, I guess I will have to be nice to them now images/icons/wink.gif )
we have more signatures
(116-120)(121-126)(129-130) images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif

Special thanks to Jedi Padawan who has kept this petition going, and keeping it well organized. Great job my friend! images/icons/wink.gif Keep it up!<font size="2" face="arial">Thanks so much Alegejapar! I think you have had the most people sign up than anyone else! I never thought the petition would go this far. Thanks so much to everyone who signed (even my dog, Taco. images/icons/grin.gif )

Here are how it's going with the websites:

JundlandWastes.com has confirmed me by email that they have posted my story. images/icons/grin.gif

JediChris.net has decided not to post the link because their mailbox is being flooded with petition requests. images/icons/frown.gif

It has not yet appeared on the RS main page, but I think it may later on in the day. images/icons/smile.gif

I'm gonna go check all the other sites. I'll keep you informed!

JediPadawan
07-19-2002, 12:41 AM
Okay. Sandtroopers.com has also posted it. images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif

A bunch of other websites haven't posted it yet, but it is early and they probably will. Some of them do not even have any news updates at all for today. images/icons/shocked.gif

I will check again at 5:00 (4:00 forum time images/icons/smile.gif ) and it will probably be there. images/icons/grin.gif

There are currently 130 signatures. images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif

07-19-2002, 02:01 AM
So far soo good. I also hope we get a 12"!!!!
I hope he comes robbed. Then if we get luckey he can come unrobed.
Its always in my mind. Trebor bending hes knees and holding his saber.
I WANT THIS FIGURE!!!!

New_world_Hoarder
07-19-2002, 02:40 AM
Hey Padawan, Im really 'bouty bouty your determination. You think you could help me with
V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V This?

New_world_Hoarder
07-19-2002, 03:43 AM
Yo, I was over at that uhum "Other " coleman thread and had some things to say. But in the spirit of easy cheese, thought I would take the Opurtunity to add to this monster. Over ther they are talking about Coleman having action features. And it is mentioned that he shows up in the film both with and with out his robes. What do you think about an action feature on Coleman? Since he actually has realative screen time and a plot point he would probobly be in collection one. I propose an action feture ALA Kit fisto. No obtrusive button just a spring loaded feature like Kits arm 'cept mabey he could do the waist twist light saber attack like Bespin Luke and E1 deluxe Qui gon. Pre tense his waist and let go, no button. Or just recycle Kits spring loaded arm feature. He ABSOLUTELY needs a magnetic light saber. Why? Chrome baby chrome. Padawans Trebor site states that Coleman carries an Electrum light saber so It wouldnt do for him to tote plastic. I think Kit Fistos figure should be the bench mark against which they strive for Coleman. BUT thats just my vision for an "Arena battle" Coleman there also could be a "Jedi temple" Coleman that could be posed all neutral and stoic with plastic robes and no action features. It would definately be Collection 2 material. As for a 12er I say pull all the stops... Pack him with a robe, use a blue green version of the Phatty Joe body like the new Dooku only put some reptilian texturing on it. And actually have some of the gadgets on his belt come off like mabey his own version of the Jedi veiwer that comes with JSP obi wan. And pack in an extra shirt with blackened blast marks on it. And Jangos head.

[ 07-19-2002, 03:46 AM: Message edited by: New world Hoarder ]

07-19-2002, 10:39 AM
Sounds Awesome to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beaubi_Wan
07-19-2002, 03:22 PM
AHH...NO Vurk BH's, NO Vurk Sith, just Coleman! Dammit people lets be reasonable! images/icons/smile.gif

07-19-2002, 03:29 PM
I have confirmation on 7 more (158-162) (164-166). Expect more soon, and JP, please give an update on how other sites have been posting the petition. If they are images/icons/frown.gif images/icons/smile.gif

Spike
07-19-2002, 06:46 PM
AHH...NO Vurk BH's, NO Vurk Sith, just Coleman! Dammit people lets be reasonable! images/icons/smile.gif <font size="2" face="arial">If you wanted to be reasonable, you wouldn't be obsessed with this meaningless background character. Besides, he was talking about customs that he would make if they made the actual figure.

07-19-2002, 09:27 PM
JP what the deal? How many sigs?
What has rebelscum and theforce.net done?

JediPadawan
07-20-2002, 09:57 AM
Hi guys! Sorry I wasn't on RS yesterday. I went to the beach and then there was a slight accident after we got home (everything is fine. It was raining and my mom fell on the sidewalk walking back to the car and hit her head on the door. She's fine now.). I'm glad you all kept this thread alive. I will now answer all of your questions and comment on your comments.:

Coleman- Christo: I hope the figure has bendable knees too. I also think about this figure all the time and really want it (obviously.)

This is my first time on the internet since Thursday. I have not had time to go to TFN or check the signature count yet. I do know that RS has not posted it yet. I may have to send them a 2cnd email if they did not get my first. images/icons/smile.gif

New World Hoarder: NWH, I'd be glad to help you with whatever you are striving for, just remember that my heart will always belong to the Coleman crusade. images/icons/tongue.gif

And I agree he should be Collection 1. If Kit Fisto got Collection 1, then so should our Coleman. As for action features, I hope he has none actually, since he is most likely not coming out in a movie year. But, if it is absolutely necessary to have one, I agree it should be like Kit Fisto's. The action feature is completely unnoticable on him. And, unlike Padmé's arm, I can move it and not have it spring right down. I really do not want the waist turning feature because that requires an unsightly button to be placed up Coleman's *****. images/icons/frown.gif The lightsaber must be metallic, and should have a removable blade so you can ''activate it'' when you jump up on the balcony. images/icons/grin.gif As for the robed version, I say we should include a nice plastic robe, a nuetral pose and maybe a lightsaber. I also want a deluxe Coleman Trebor with a cloth robe and bendable knees so he can sit in his included Jedi Jouncil chair. images/icons/smile.gif And as for the 12 incher: pack in everything. Give him the works ala 100th 12 inch Luke. images/icons/grin.gif

Beaubi-Wan: We were being reasonable. We were talking about possible customs you can make after this figure is finally produced. You know, a Vurk Bounty Hunter for Jabba's palace, a Vurk spy for the Cantina, a Vurk Sith so Coleman can kick some Dark Lord *****. images/icons/grin.gif

Alegejapar: Thank you SOOOOOO much for all of your contributions. You have gotten us SOOOOOOOO many signatures!

As I told Coleman- Christo, I will update on the other sites and on how/if they posted the petition link.

Spike: Coleman isn't a meaningless background character. He is by far the coolest character ever in Star Wars. No one in Episode 3 will ever be as cool as he was.

Whoa! That was a long post. Sorry. images/icons/grin.gif

[ 07-20-2002, 10:01 AM: Message edited by: JediPadawan ]

07-20-2002, 10:06 AM
Your right....he is by far the coolest images/icons/grin.gif

JediPadawan
07-20-2002, 10:32 AM
Everyone check this out! Plo Koon gave me this pic of a custom he found. Look at it:

http://www.thecustomalliance.com/mendoza/mm-trebor.jpg

Coooooooooooool! It is the best one yet!

JediPadawan
07-20-2002, 10:48 AM
Okay guys. I was thinking about this and I think it would be very cool.

How about Hasbro releases a short line that is part of the Saga line (ala POTF2 Princess Leia collection). It would be called Masters of the Force. It would be like a deluxe figure 2 pack, but with Jedi Council members!

Each member would have a lightsaber, removable soft goods cloak and their own Council chair! Yeah! This would do wonders for us! It could get us another Coleman! Yeah! Yeah!

Here are my suggestions:

Coleman Trebor/Oppo Rancisis

Plo Koon/Even Piell

Eeth Koth/Depa Billaba

Shaak Ti/Adi Gallia

Yoda/Mace Windu

Ki-Adi Mundi/Saesee Tiin

And, the special Episode 1 edition 2 pack:

Yarael Poof/Yaddle

I think it would work. The packs would sort of be like the Cantina ones so that we could ''build our own Council''. I like it! images/icons/grin.gif

This is another possibility for Coleman! Look at all the potential figures now! (Pure speculation here):

1. Coleman Trebor (Geonosis)- unrobed

2. Coleman Trebor (Jedi Temple)- robes [plastic]

3. Coleman Trebor from a Dooku/Jango/Coleman Cinema Scene

4. Coleman Trebor from any 3-Jedi Arena Cinema Scene

5. Coleman Trebor from the MOTF series.

Huh? Huh! Isn't it cool! We will probably only get 1 or 2, but there are so many possibilities!!!!

I'm gonna go check the petition now images/icons/wink.gif .

[ 07-20-2002, 10:49 AM: Message edited by: JediPadawan ]

JediPadawan
07-20-2002, 10:53 AM
Update: There are now exactly 170 signatures. images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif

07-20-2002, 11:14 AM
172-178 images/icons/wink.gif

In all honesty, if the petition works and hasbro makes a figure of him from the petition, don't expect him to hit the shelves until very late 2003, early 2004. It takes about 11 months to create a figure and everything but, never the less, keep signing. images/icons/wink.gif

Why hasn't most people from the forum signed? There are 4500++ people here and we only have 178 signatures. It only tkes a minute. images/icons/frown.gif

images/icons/grin.gif

07-20-2002, 11:32 AM
I just went to Yak Face and they put up the Dorme petition, but no Coleman. Dorme has 179 signatures. images/icons/frown.gif images/icons/smile.gif

JediPadawan
07-20-2002, 11:53 AM
Welcome to page 8! We're glad you're here. JUST MAKE SURE TO SIGN THE PETITION!!!!!!

images/icons/grin.gif

Beaubi_Wan
07-20-2002, 11:54 AM
All I was suggesting is that we focus on Coleman first and foremost and we can worry about those crazy non-existent Vurks later on, if at all. Oh boy, I need to lie down...

JediPadawan
07-20-2002, 01:09 PM
Wow, Beaubi-Wan. This thread is moving a long quickly! The first post on page 7 was on Wednesday!!!! images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/shocked.gif That means that there have been over 35 posts here in the last 3 and a half days! Whoa!
http://www.pinoyforum.com/noncgi/whoa.gif http://www.pinoyforum.com/noncgi/whoa.gif http://www.pinoyforum.com/noncgi/whoa.gif http://www.pinoyforum.com/noncgi/whoa.gif http://www.pinoyforum.com/noncgi/whoa.gif

Ummm... now I forgot what I was gonna say before I noticed this. images/icons/confused.gif

[ 07-20-2002, 01:11 PM: Message edited by: JediPadawan ]

JediPadawan
07-20-2002, 01:27 PM
I remember now! I went to StarWarsSpoofs.com (great site!) and requested a spoof about Coleman.

Here's how it goes:

-Coleman Jumps up on the balcony and deflects 2 of Jango's laser bolts. He then goes and cuts off Jango's head ala Mace Windu!-

Mace: Hey! I was supposed to do that!

Coleman: Oops. Sorry!

-Coleman screws on Jango's head ala a toy-

Coleman: There you gooooooooooooooo!

-Jango shoots him down.-

So, you like? I hope the cartoon designer guy uses it. That would be another way to immortalize Coleman! images/icons/grin.gif

BTW, 180 signatures. images/icons/grin.gif

[ 07-20-2002, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: JediPadawan ]

07-20-2002, 04:10 PM
When you tell people to tell people about the Coleman petition, you get:

10 MORE SIGNATURES!!!! images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif