PDA

View Full Version : lumat and warok absolutely needed

Paploo
06-06-2002, 06:41 PM
i am a huge ewok collector, as some of you may know from my posts,90% are about ewoks. I have to say the new teebo is absolutely amazing. i actually used to only collect loose figures just because i thought the carded figures were overpriced. Well to move on, i bought the teebo on ebay (boo hiss), just because i looked for it everywhere over and over, and the sw collectors that worked at the stores told me they have never seen it in there store before. when i got it in the mail, i immediately opened it and set it up next to the other loose ewoks, then all of a sudden i was very sad, i had a perfect carded teebo, which was now opened, and for some reason i felt i needed another, just to keep it in the packaging. About 1-1/2 months later i had all 8 original ewoks, 6 on the rotj and the romba and warok on the potf cards. I am now in the process of trying to get all the potf carded ewoks ( i have romba, warok, lumat, and paploo is on the way). To make this whole mess come to a close, i loved the teebo so much it made me want to start collecting all the original ewoks on the card. Hasbro you ABSOLUTELY have to make more ewoks, ESPECIALLY LUMAT and WAROK. The teebo has changed my collecting fun, but please if you are going to make more, make them like the new teebo, not like the cruddy new paploo (tru exclusive) or the ugly ewok with handglider. I know i would be the first in line to buy a pair. If those 2 arent on the list, make any ewok, but they have to be cool like the teebo!!!
thanks for listening...if you got this far

svarthofdi
06-07-2002, 08:44 AM
But isn't the new Teebo brownish colored figure?
Wasn't he supposed to be black & darkgrey striped?
It was Teebo that was pointing the spear at Han Solo wasn't it?
As a matter of fact I really want to see the little completely Black Ewok come to live as an action figure,the one that was with Chewie in the AT-ST walker. images/icons/cool.gif

Paploo
06-07-2002, 04:26 PM
i agree, the all black one should be made. as far as the colors on teebo they got them pretty close

DarthMaulSithLord
06-07-2002, 06:43 PM
Hasbro should just make several deluxe packs with 3-4 Ewok each and a load of accessories.

images/icons/smile.gif

Paploo
06-07-2002, 07:23 PM
they are making the endor pack, i dont know what the name exactly is, but it is coming with a scout trooper. that is cool, but it would be better if it came with an ewok or 2. maybe even a warok and lumat, or the cool black ewok

DarthMaulSithLord
06-09-2002, 10:34 AM
Better yet, include a clean Scout Trooper AND an Ewok. Then it would sell like crazy!!!

images/icons/smile.gif

Paploo
06-10-2002, 12:20 AM
you bet your ***** is would

THj
06-18-2002, 10:42 PM
Maybe they could be inspired by the Ewok Adventure movies and make like 50 more ewoks...would probably sell better than another Darth Maul. images/icons/tongue.gif

"Your thoughts dwell on your mother..."--the toothpickheaded jedi

svarthofdi
09-12-2002, 09:01 AM
So true so true,because the Ewoks come in every kind of color,so they're more fun to be bought,more fun than like..say Gungans,they look all the same and are boring if you want to put up a battle but the Ewoks are more fun to put up in a battle.
So I want more Ewoks...most of all I want that all Black one who sat with Chewie in the AT-ST. images/icons/tongue.gif

FirestormNuclear
09-13-2002, 11:18 PM
How about a Ewok fan club 4 pack, with repaints or something. Personally I'd prefer all new ewok figures, but I realize how unlikely that is. My Endor diorama has a truckload of vintage Ewoks mixed in, since there aren't enough modern ones.

Victor_Von_Doom
09-14-2002, 04:51 PM
I don't care about individual ewoks; I just want more!