PDA

View Full Version : A Great Idea for a NEW AOTC DELUXE TOY-

04-16-2002, 03:44 PM
Here is my idea.

Pick a Jedi...any jedi.Form him in a cool pose with his are shooting out like hes doing a force push..(cool facial exprisson).Put a + magnet into the palm of the extended hand.Then included in the deluxe set is a droid..(this droid is much like the hanger dule break apert one execpt for one minor detail)in his chest...inside the droids ENTIRE chest is a - magnet the opiste of the one in the jedis hand- here is the reaction-
You put the jedi infront of the droid and the droid will fly back,,,,,like a jedi firce push...i have some more ideas for this project if u wouldlike to here them email me at

realentertainment@lycos.com

thanks

04-16-2002, 04:33 PM
Its a good idea.......on paper. So was the "force call" lightsabres but they dont actually work that well at all altho i woould take all the new jedi i can get. Damn them ruining Mace Windu. images/icons/mad.gif

04-17-2002, 10:20 AM
Actually, this has already been done almost EXACTLY as you describe.

The only difference is that it is for the Star Wars Jr. Playskool line. In the Obi-Wan/Naboo Ship/Darth Maul/Fed. Droid playset, there are magnets in the Obi Wan and a corresponding one in the Fed. droid. Our favorite Jedi knocks the droid over every time.

Ok... it's the line for the little kids (it's stylized and "cute") but I have to admit... I bought that one and I'll buy more (and this from a confirmed 3 3/4" collector!)