PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Wish List

Beedo
03-15-2002, 08:43 PM
Just thought I should let you fellow enthusiasts know. I'm working on an "Ultimate Wish List" that I have posted on my site. If anyone would like to stop by, take a look, and take ideas or make suggestions, you can e-mail me directly from the webpage. Here's the URL if you're interested:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/6886/WishList.html

I realize that a lot of these are long shots, but some of them are ideas I've discussed with other collectors. I also realize that there is no way in Blazes all of that stuff is going to get made, but as the name implies, it's just a Wish List. I hope it meets with your collective approval (no pun intended).

Good Hunting, everyone!

[ 03-20-2002: Message edited by: Beedo ]

spacefighter
03-18-2002, 04:34 PM
Pilots, pilots, pilots. that's what I want more of. some more astromechs would be nice, too.

TwistedCustoms
03-19-2002, 11:26 AM
A new Jedi Luke
A new Han from Carbon Freeze Scene
and a Fat Lady Dancer

that's all I need to be a happy camper

Beedo
03-19-2002, 07:24 PM
Okay folks, your suggestions have been noted. More pilots and droids. Gotcha. Working on that one.

Yarna d'al' Gargan (the fat dancer) and new Jedi Luke have been accounted for. Check out my site mentioned above and scroll down to "Ultimate Expression" deluxe figures near the bottom of the page; I hope this proposal for the new Luke meets with approval?

As far as a new Carbo Han, howzabout a deluxe version with binders, bending elbows, ball-and-socket neck, and a closable carbonite block with removable front for "melting" action?

I'll try to update the Wish List page this week sometime. Thanks again for taking an interest! Keep those ideas coming in, and....

Good Hunting, everyone!

03-20-2002, 01:22 AM
I would love to see a version of Bigs in his Tatooine garb ala ANH cut scene images/icons/grin.gif Cammie would be cool too, who was that other guy? The one who was about to knock Luke's block off?

Beedo
03-20-2002, 04:39 PM
I've got two "Anchorhead Reunion" 3-packs planned, which contain Luke, Biggs, Deak, Windy, Fixer, and Camie. Fixer was the guy who was going to thump Luke one.

Sound okay?

[ 03-20-2002: Message edited by: Beedo ]

Beedo
03-20-2002, 07:35 PM
Okay, folks, I have updated the Ultimate Wish List with even more droids, pilots, and background lurkers. Rogue Squadron now has its own section in "Expanded Universe."

The Ultimate Star Wars Wish List (http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/6886/WishList.html)

So check it out and keep those ideas flowing in!

Good Hunting!

DarthNader
03-20-2002, 10:17 PM
I want that skull-faced spacer from Episode I, right before the podrace starts. He'd make an awesome figure.

echo1441
03-21-2002, 12:32 AM
since we really are dreaming, how about some more rogues. nawara ven, erisi dlarit. and how about some more eu. capt. palleon, admiral daala, tsavong lah, ganner rhysode w/scar just to name a few off the top of my head

Beedo
03-21-2002, 04:24 PM
Some more good ideas!

Daala is already on the list, but Pellaeon isn't. Thanks for the Rogue Squadron suggestions, maybe I can have 2 RS assortments with those!

Who, pray, is Ganner Rhysode w/ Scar? Not a name I've come across before. I'm not saying I won't put him up, I'd just like to know first, is all.

And I agree on the skull-faced spacer, but I'd like to have a name to go with him before I add him to the list. If anyone can help with this matter, I'd appreciate it!

Keep those suggestions coming, and....

Good Hunting!

echo1441
03-21-2002, 05:28 PM
ganner is a jedi. he was an apprentice to kyp durron. he also flew in kyp's dozen. he was scarred during a battle with a vong warrior and kept the scar to remind himself of his past arrogance

spacefighter
03-24-2002, 05:09 PM
Ganner shows up in the NJO books. His most recent appearance was in Dark Journey.

spacefighter
03-24-2002, 05:12 PM
Before I check out the wish list again, and already find it there. I would also like to see some wraiths. Ton phannan, Face, Kell, Grinder...these are causing me a lot of trouble trying to fin figs to make these customs with. images/icons/smile.gif

Beedo
03-24-2002, 08:20 PM
Okay, couple things.

Darth Nader, when you say the skull-faced spacer, do you mean Rum Sleg? Here's the URL of a card image kindly tracked down by Scott Copeland:

http://www.decipher.com/youngjedi/cardlists/boontaevepodrace/dark/large/44ru mslegbountyhunter.html (http://www.decipher.com/youngjedi/cardlists/boontaevepodrace/dark/large/44rumslegbountyhunter.html)

Is that the guy you mean?

Secondly, when you say "wraiths," spacefighter, do you mean Defels, or Wraith Squadron? I'm afraid I haven't read anything pertaining to them yet; still got a backlog of reading to catch up on. But, if you'd like to clarify that point, and give about six to eight names, I'd be happy to put them in their own EU section!

Keep those ideas coming!

And Good Hunting!

[ 03-24-2002, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: Beedo ]

echo1441
03-25-2002, 01:06 AM
yes, wraith is pertaining to wraith squadron from the rogue squadron series of books. some good ones to ask for would be piggy, shalla, kell, face, dia, myn donos, lara notsil, or ton phanan. i can give you a little more info on each if you need it

Beedo
03-25-2002, 05:57 PM
Well, if you'd like to suggest some acessories to go with them (pistols, removable helmets, that kinda thing), I'll put 'em on the list as soon as I see your response. Cool?

Gamorrean_Jedi
03-29-2002, 01:32 AM
I've had one of these for awhile so you might want to check it out for info on wraith squadron it hasn't been updated in awhile need to add NJO charecters and remove figures hasbro has finaly done scense "THE LIST" dates back to about 98 or 99 I for get when I first started it but it needs some work images/icons/smile.gif follow the I guess main subject links for the text lists, sub links go to pictures of the charecters I could find pictures of.

Gamorrean Jedi's "THE LIST" (http://www.twinsuntimes.com/gamorrean_jedi/list.html)

Beedo
03-29-2002, 06:11 PM
Thanks for the link, GJ! I'll be exploring that in the following week.

Beedo
04-07-2002, 04:18 PM
More additions have found their way onto The Ultimate Wish List! More figures, both standard and deluxe! More vehicles! More playsets! And there's still space for even more! Head on over, check out the list, and feel free to offer as many suggestions as you like!

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/6886/WishList.html

Good Hunting!

Gamorrean_Jedi
04-08-2002, 10:15 PM
well after getting a few hundred hate e-mails for dissagreing with sir steve on his old forum a few years back I tend to just go by Ta'kin B'etts the Gamorrean Jedi now images/icons/grin.gif so if you want to give credit thats the name and you could post a link to my main site too fi you like images/icons/smile.gif

[ 04-08-2002, 10:18 PM: Message edited by: Gamorrean Jedi ]

DarthNader
04-09-2002, 03:23 AM
Boo-yah!!! That's the dude!

So Rum Sleg is his name, eh? And he's a bounty hunter? Cool! That should help Hasbro sell more figures of him, right?! Look at Aurra Sing, she was in the movie for the same amount of time, and everyone loves her, right? We just need to petition rebelscum to make a "Skull-Face", I mean "Rum Sleg" message icon and we'll be well on our way to seeing him in plastic. Yeee-haw!!!

Too bad his Young Jedi stats are so wimpy! C-3PO could kick his *****!

Beedo
04-09-2002, 05:12 PM
Okey-day! Progress is being made!

GJ, you will be named as requested. What is it with some Net-Heads that makes them such vitriolic, vituperative vultures, anyway? Disagree with them (or their role models), and they practically put a contract out on you and conspire to make your life a waking nightmare. Probably just frustrated pre*****cents that need a good smack upside the earhole. Or need to get out more. Or boot camp. images/icons/grin.gif Anyway, you are now named as a collaborator, with a link to your site from the A. Nonymous & Co. list. Cool?

And I'm glad we were able to nail down a name for your desired BH, Nader. You can thank Scott Copeland for that. (Thank you, Scott!)

Keep the submissions coming in, folks! With luck, Hasbro will soon start taking more notice of the people who pay their wages!

[ 04-09-2002, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: Beedo ]

Gamorrean_Jedi
04-10-2002, 12:46 AM
cool and I'll let you know when it gets updated with the NJO stuff images/icons/smile.gif

04-13-2002, 09:03 AM
all of the ewoks from the first release, they must be as cool as teebo though, none of the garbage paploo style. I dont think they gave much effort on the paploo or the white one

Beedo
04-15-2002, 08:10 PM
Not only are all the original Ewok figures listed for the resculpt treatment, there are quite a few others as well. I have approximately 21 suggested Ewoks they could make.