PDA

View Full Version : Hasbro's Figure Poll #3 neverending manipulation story

Valcour
08-06-2001, 02:16 AM
By this time it's less than 3 hours to Hasbro's figure poll dead line and for the second time the Twi'lek Masseuse gets a full rush of hitpoints within 15 minutes to lead. It seems clear, that the Masseuse has to win because it obviously is still in production and if another figure would win Hasbro would be in a difficult situation. And nevertheless the Ephant Mon figure simply could not win, cause that would mean it will run a second Deluxe-Figure wave. It seems this isn't discussed yet with Hasbro's big bosses so Ephant Mon never will win. Poor Hasbro, cheating with your collectors could mean a substance image-loss. It's your choice: either do those polls right or leave it completely! To me engaging for your polls is definitely destroyed!

------------------
4-INCHES (http://www.4-inches.de)
valcour@4-inches.de

AmanaMatt
08-06-2001, 11:54 AM
oh, I think Ephant Mon will be awarded the title of Fan's Choice 3. The masseuse has no chance 'cause Hasbro's heard all the complaints and won't risk a harsh backlash.

evenflow
08-14-2001, 06:51 AM
As of now there is still nothing annouced, i give up.

PodRacer_X
08-14-2001, 07:14 AM
This is a very volitile situation. A lot of tempers have flared. I think taking the time to review the situation is quite prudent on Hasbro's part. I do wish they'd talk to us and let us know what's going on, even if they don't have the results yet.

apokolips
08-14-2001, 07:20 AM
I'm not kidding, I'm not being sarcastic at all, but this voting fiasco plus the recent Presidential election has really left a bad taste in my mouth. Democracy and modern technology are having a difficult time coexisting, and I'm getting sick of it. I hate to say it, but if Hasbro would have charged $1 or more per vote, this would never have happened. Oh wait, I forgot, we have "identity theft" now. We should have never crawled out of the freaking trees all those years ago.

------------------
Burn Rourk (apokolips)
Moderator, collectstarwars.com forums; POTJ, Customizing, Films
apokolips@collectstarwars.com
See my custom figures at Wicked Force! (http://www.wickedforce.com)

08-14-2001, 10:35 AM
I may be out of line suggesting this, but I think that with all the fraud, Hasbro should declare a tie. Say that the Massuse was the winner for the regulare figure, and Elephant Man the winner for the "deluxe" line. Give them both the "Fan Choice" sticker.

Fan's would like all the figures that were involved (including Madine, R1, and Evan Piel). Why not produce all of them....

SpaceGhost2K
08-14-2001, 05:11 PM
Hasbro Press Release: "We can't seperate the legitimate votes from the fradulent ones, so all figures listed in all three polls will be made and on shelves by November, 2001. Since they were all in production, anyway. http://www.collectstarwars.com/ubb/images/icons/smile.gif"

08-14-2001, 05:22 PM
The Twilek cheater should be packed in with Ephant Mon.
Simple.

------------------
"Hi Lisa! Hi SuperNintendo Chalmers!
Im learnding!"