PDA

View Full Version : deluxe jedi luke!!

05-18-2001, 01:59 AM
Im kind of new to these forums so I dont know if this has already come up (it probably has) but the one figure I most want to see would be a rotj jedi luke.
Heres my ideas:
1) deluxe line
2) 3 interchangable hands (shot with the mechanics of his hand showing / black glove / normal skintone hand)
3) full articulation (wrists / elbows / knees / neck / waist / maybe balljoint shoulders / maybe balljoint legs) the balljoints should be well concealed!
4) lightsaber
5) lightsaber hilt that can be attached to belt without being bent out of shape!
6) and finally it should come with a hologram luke figure with articulated arms so that he can put his hand out and present these 2 droids http://www.collectstarwars.com/ubb/images/icons/smile.gif

anyone else want this?
come on i know you all do! hehe

------------------
i am a loser geek

floppy_hat_jon
05-18-2001, 06:19 AM
I'll take one thanks.

Scout_Trooper
05-18-2001, 08:35 AM
Hasbro.

You know what to do!

05-18-2001, 04:22 PM
Im keeping my fingers crossed....

------------------
"Crazy. Toys in the atic, I am Crazy."

All Your Base Are Belong To Us

The_Man_with_No_Name
05-18-2001, 07:23 PM
I like him coming with the hologram idea, and am also in favor of the 3 interchangeable hands. I prefer plastic for the cloak, though I know many would like cloth.

He should have a separate piece plastic vest, too. Maybe slit up the side under the arms so that it can be slipped over the head to reveal Luke in his DS outfit. The sash would be sculpted with the vest as one piece.

Heck, if we're going that far, include Endor helmet, poncho, and manacles so he can be complete throughout the movie.

floppy_hat_jon
05-19-2001, 06:25 AM
hear hear

PloKoon13
05-27-2001, 04:11 PM
Wow. I usually hate any kind of resculpt idea. However, this thread has changed my mind! If another Jedi Luke was offered with the interchangable hands, holo, and the endor gear, I would be the first in line to get one. Great ideas guys. Now if Hasbro would only take a cue......