PDA

View Full Version : E-2 packin?

New_world_Hoarder
05-08-2001, 08:33 PM
I see lots of talk about what sort of packin to include with Episode 2 figures. Should it be a commtech (no) should it be a forcefile or something else useless that you cant play with(no), a stand(better). Well I think it should be something that justifies the $5-6.99 we will be charged and should go with the theme of the movie.
I have the perfect solution, recall the asian battledroid two packs? Instead of a commtech chip translated into fifteen different languages the asian kiddies (of all ages) got a simple battledroid figure packed in. I say since E-2 is the start of the clone wars we should get a pack in like the extra battle droids! Give people who are aligned with the Republic a clonetrooper, people aligned with the federation of independent systems either a battle droid or a Geonasian warrior (theys supposed to look like a living battle droid).
By the time we bought one of each fig released, we would have respectable looking armies to play with. And an actual VALUE ADDED PACKIN!!

05-08-2001, 09:50 PM
I'm all for a "bonus figure" pack-in. But realistically, it couldn't be done and keep the cost of the figure in the $6 price range. I've been told that the "bonus" battle droid figures retailed for about $10-$12.

Idealy, there would be NO pack-in, just good figures for a reasonable price.

[This message has been edited by jediseely (edited 05-08-2001).]

PodRacer_X
05-09-2001, 07:42 AM
You'll never hear me complain when you pack in sensible accessories from the movies, like small Droids, Dejarik Tables, Jedi Council chairs, etc. Those are the best pack-ins.