PDA

View Full Version : Episode two Obi-wan

New_world_Hoarder
05-07-2001, 05:05 PM
Having seen the photos of Obi-wan getting into the Jedi starfighter I was moved to place a simple request with Hasbro.
Please do not attempt to fleece us by making first Obi-wan, then Obi-wan with robe, then Obi-wan wet with robe, then finally Obi-wan with Robe and that awesome pilot helmet he wears in the movie. Your instructions are to start out with ONE AND ONLY ONE obiwan, he is to have a removable cloth robe AND the groovy helmet. Use all the plastic you were going to use to push Obi-wan resculpts at completests and kids, and make clonetroopers. Were are all my peps who play with the toys Holla if you hear me!

05-08-2001, 09:54 AM
Not going to happen. Expect 2 carded Obi-Wan figures early on, just like with Ep1: one without his brown robe, and one with it. Obi-Wan with helmet shall be released as a pack-in with his starfighter.

Log
05-09-2001, 11:46 AM
Where's this pic of Obi-Wan wearing a helmet located at?

Do all of the Jedi have their individual fighter? Seems off that only Obi-Wan would have one.

------------------
"I've been waiting for you Obi-Wan. We meet again at last. When we last met I was but the learner now I am the master"-Darth Vader

05-10-2001, 04:32 PM
I looked for it, but CouldnĄ*t ding it (too lazy) Could someone post a link?

------------------
"Crazy. Toys in the atic, I am Crazy."

All Your Base Are Belong To Us

05-11-2001, 12:17 AM
Only Obi-Wan flies a starfighter in the film. Starwars.com posted a behind the scenes featurette last week that reveals his Jedi Starfighter and shows him wearing his helmet. Theforce.net has screencaps from it.