PDA

View Full Version : Wiuld you ever consider....

Lady_Jaye
04-22-2001, 08:49 AM
having whole cases of "army builders" like the Scout Trooper or the upcoming Sandtrooper and Imperial Officers. I have yet to see a Scout trooper on the shelves of any of my local stores, only on the shelves of Comic/Toy shops for a hefty increase. Too many people buy more than one just to have them and keep/hoard as well. I only want one. Just one lil fig of each classic trilogy character. You can keep any E1 figs. Just keep making the trilogy figs and I'll keep trying to buy. I stress the word trying.

One more thing how about more soft goods resculpts, like one for Bib Fortuna and the Royal Guard. Better yet anyone who might look good in "soft goods" make them that way in the first place. Klaatu with kilt/skirt!

------------------
GI JOE is the code name for America's daring highly trained special mission force. It's purpose to defend human freedom against Cobra, a ruthless terrorrist organization determined to rule the world!

Sithblade
04-22-2001, 09:16 AM
Yeah, lots of forumites have suggested/wished/hoped/prayed for this "army-builder" case.

There is suppoesedly a case with 3 each of Imperial trooper/officer, Rebel Fleet trooper, and I think the Sandtrooper, too.

Here's hoping http://www.collectstarwars.com/ubb/images/icons/smile.gif

PodRacer_X
04-23-2001, 07:31 AM
Add my three cheers for that idea. Army builders don't warm pegs. You don't have to research it. Take our word for it.

BTW, congratulations on the many different army builders you have planned. I think they're all great ideas! Just please get them to us.

New_world_Hoarder
05-02-2001, 12:34 AM
My brilliant contribution to human kind, the troopbuilder/variation case. 3x scout trooper dirty 3x scout trooper clean 3x sandtrooper black shoulder 3x sandtrooper other soldier. You dont have to send these to retailers, just offer -em to us. we would "wipe them out, all of them"