PDA

View Full Version : Damn you hasbro let me finish my EP1 collection

Darth_ball
04-15-2001, 07:33 PM
Its been over a year and i have never seen tc-14, sio bibble, r2-bi, swimming jar-jar, etc in my area. Maybe you should make these and the others mail ins like the ree-yees and deathstar trooper a few years ago, same gos for wuher, mottie, and r2-d2 holo. Of course if these are going to show up at TRU for 1.99 thats even better. Screw those dealers i will never pay 25$ for one of them.

04-15-2001, 09:43 PM
Hey, take it easy.
You´re right I´m kinda pissed becuase of all of the above I only saw R2B1 at retail.
The thing is, that because of the overstock of the first waves of EP1 figures, retailers stopped ordering figures, that´s why they were very hardly seen.
But just be patient, they´ll show up sooner or later with clearance prices, just like all the latest POTF2 commtech and EP1 soft goods waves, you´ll see http://www.collectstarwars.com/ubb/images/icons/wink.gif

------------------
"Lenny´s reign of terror is over" - Smithers

All Your Base Are Belong To Us

Darth_ball
04-21-2001, 07:06 PM
Man i have not seen jack ****, unless the greedy dealers are buying the cases right out of TRU's warehouse!

New_world_Hoarder
05-02-2001, 12:29 AM
Amen word and hold on with all that talk of clearence stuff... Bull! It came ...with all the figures you mentioned picked out of the cases AGAIN! I seen them open taped up cases(that were opened somewhere else) to put on the pegs at two different TRUs collection 3 E1 with all the TC-14 and R2-b1 picked out and comtech with all the R2s and stormtroopers picked out. They came out of the back of the store like this cause I was there every morning for weeks awaiting these clearence items and when they finally brought them out all of the scalper fodder figs were picked out before they ever made it to the floor. Somewhere (probobly online) there is someone with more TC-14s than god just sitting on them insisting on 25 bucks a piece.
Hasbro needs to either rerelease these or offer them thru the club or ON THEIR SITE!