PDA

View Full Version : Bring back the Trophy Assortment

Log
04-14-2001, 07:28 PM
Hasbro, please bring back the Trophy Asst. KB killed the line by overcharging on the Darth Maul and Sith Infiltrator set but please bring these back for Episode II or as possible exclusives for POTJ. Here's a list of Trophy Asst figures I'd like to see:

wave2
-General Lando resculpt with Millenium Falcon
-Female Naboo Fighter Pilot with N-1 Fighter

wave 3
-Mawhonic with podracer
-Mars Guo with podracer

wave 4
-Resculpted pilot battle droid with Federation Tank
-Battle Droid with MTT

wave 5
-Vader with Imperial Shuttle
-Dack with Snowspeeder

These would be awesome if done as well as the Trophy Maul set was. Please take these ideas into consideration.

Thanks

------------------
"I've been waiting for you Obi-Wan. We meet again at last. When we last met I was but the learner now I am the master"-Darth Vader

04-15-2001, 12:03 AM
I agree, that line was awesome, even though we only had Maul, but the prototypes look way cool.

Ií*d also like to see:

Another Weequay with Skiff
Jawa with Sandcrawler
Vader with Super Star Destroyer
Imperial Dignitary with Shuttle
Ben Quadinaros with Podracer
A whole bunch of pilots with their respective ships (X, B, A and Y Wings, TIEs, etc.)

Please, Hasbro, take this in consideration for bringing back the Trophy Assortment.

------------------
"Lenny┤s reign of terror is over" - Smithers

All Your Base Are Belong To Us

04-16-2001, 11:56 AM
Or here's a thought... Just forget about the whole Trophy Assortment concept and release these figures on regular POTJ cards for a reasonable $6-7 price. The base and micro machine vehicle weren't neccessary and just increased the retail price of the item. We don't need stupid gimmicks like stands and micro machines to double the price. I want that swamp Obi-Wan on a POTJ card for $6! That was one hell of a nicely sculpted figure and it would be a terrible waste if we never get it.

[This message has been edited by Shabby (edited 04-16-2001).]

apokolips
04-17-2001, 07:19 AM
I think the Trophy Assortment format would be the coolest way to make the Pod Racers. It would give the appearance that all their Pods are parked in the distance behind them. This would make a cool display.

------------------
Burn Rourk (apokolips)
Moderator, collectstarwars.com forums; POTJ, Customizing, Films
apokolips@collectstarwars.com
See my custom figures at Wicked Force! (http://www.wickedforce.com)