PDA

View Full Version : It's past due for a web site update from Hasbro!

AmanaMatt
03-26-2001, 11:45 PM
Hello all,

Where's our pics in regards to the final stages of the upcoming Duros figure as well as the preliminary pics of Amanaman? The last update for these figs was a couple of months ago.

Thanks for your time

Phil
03-27-2001, 12:24 AM
The Sneek peek section needs to be updated to, I think everybody knows what the Aurra Sing figure looks like. They could put pictures of the new deluxe figs there.

AmanaMatt
03-27-2001, 11:45 AM
That would be very cool! Sneek peeks, when done right, get everyone very excited about upcoming products.

Qui_Tom_Jinn
03-27-2001, 08:55 PM
Gee, I forgot that Hasbro even had a website!

------------------
Inconceivable!

03-28-2001, 01:35 AM
I think they are planning to do an update soon to show us the new Bacta Tank deluxe set. Either on the Hasbro site or on starwars.com, from what I heard.

04-06-2001, 07:45 AM
I was just going to make this thread

Mike_S
04-16-2001, 12:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Qui-Tom Jinn:
Gee, I forgot that Hasbro even had a website!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> LMAO..that was well said man

Ty
04-28-2001, 05:55 PM
BUMP..

I also was going to remake this topic..but I mightas well just stir the ashes of this one..hopefully we'll get a few flames goin

It is definitley time to see Ellors Madak, and time to see the production sketches at the least of Amanaman. I don't like to push Hasbro around, but it really is time to leak these photos...

Greejo
04-29-2001, 04:05 AM
I'll second that RYT...almost all of the 3 3/4" figs from toyfair are now avaliable at retail and carded pics are around of those not yet found(indicating they are not far away) and its only the very beginning of May. Hasbro must have something to show us...at the very least some production pics of Amanaman or a completed Duros. Maybe even Bacta tank Luke, FX-7, Bikescout Var's, Imperial Officer's, Rebel Troopers or Shirtless Maul.....anything would be nice http://www.collectstarwars.com/ubb/images/icons/smile.gif

------------------
"..There's someone in my head but it's not me..."

PodRacer_X
04-30-2001, 07:15 AM
The Hasbro site is perfectly up to date for me as I haven't found ANYTHING they showed at Toy Fair.

Qui_Tom_Jinn
04-30-2001, 03:03 PM
LOL! Give them credit. They are updating their all important bracket tournament. What more do you want. http://www.collectstarwars.com/ubb/images/icons/smile.gif

------------------
Inconceivable!