PDA

View Full Version : DJAS PHUR

Lord_Vader_
07-17-2002, 12:04 AM
for a no second appearence he has a great likeness images/icons/tongue.gif
we have always seen just the head and upper shirt of this guy. but from that i think hasbro did a good job designing him.
they gave him cool attire wheather colorful or not. and a double pistol holster belt.
the pistols fit in nicely and also come with blast effects.

his articulation consists of neck,waist,shoulder,leg, and wrists on both hands.

this guys value all depends on wheather you like the obscure or not.
he may not be a main player but is a very fine figure for who he is.
definately not the best but i like this one.

5/5

Edit: this goes out to michael, you just got a bad djas figure images/icons/smile.gif images/icons/tongue.gif

[ 07-17-2002, 12:07 AM: Message edited by: Lord Vader ]

JesseJames
07-17-2002, 12:53 AM
Mine's like Michael's, so he may not have just gotten a bad one... Maybe you just got a good one? Weird.

Lord_Vader_
07-17-2002, 10:37 AM
probably different production runs
but that stuff happens

Snowbi_Wan
07-24-2002, 08:10 PM
The guns are very flimsy. The blast effects almost weigh the guns down and he can't hold them well. Should have left the bands on the hands to hold the guns better. And what do you do with the blast effects when the guns are in the holsters? images/icons/confused.gif

Also, what is up with his pinky fingers? Overall, at least he is better than a loose Ellors Madak(?) (Duros)

Brian_J_
07-28-2002, 12:09 AM
Not to sound like NuibNuib, but the guns are indeed poo poo.

Lord_Vader_
07-28-2002, 11:44 AM
yes small guns may look like crap
but if MIB tought us anything...
images/icons/grin.gif

08-23-2002, 12:52 AM
The coolest thing about this figure is simply that they made him! The Cantina scene in ANH was my favorite scene in any of the films; I thought the aliens, though some were very simply designed, looked more distinctive and memorable than any of the aliens in any of the other SW films.
That being said, I liked this guy's look even though he was only in a one/two-second scene.
The wide stance/little blasters were unecessary, but not a big deal. Since we never saw him in action, maybe he did have those small blasters

I think they should make all of the characters from the Cantina into figures, though I doubt that'll happen. images/icons/grin.gif