PDA

View Full Version : POTF2 Dengar

11-14-2001, 07:07 PM
The worst likeness of all the Bounty Hunters. Thumbs way down. He looks like Fred Flintstone in the face. The pose looks like crap too. What was Kenner/Hasbro thinking ? Somebody give me a deep synopsis on this one. ...

PodRacer_X
11-15-2001, 09:58 AM
Johnny Cash after a lobotomy.

That deep enough for you? images/icons/wink.gif

11-28-2001, 02:08 PM
Wow you guys are rough...

Do you really think it's that bad ?

The_Commander
04-11-2002, 05:35 PM
Looks retarded -- an offense to the physically handicapped.

04-12-2002, 04:32 PM
looks like a rotten log found in da forest.

04-15-2002, 10:58 PM
I think he was formed from random parts of plastic lying around. Really, i didn't think he was that bad til i looked at him the other day. TERRIBLE likeness, pose, sculpt, paint. His hands are all chubby and difficult to get his gun innot to mention one of his arms is super stiff straight and the other bent. One of my biggest dissapointments. images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif

Fett413
04-26-2002, 02:33 PM
When compared to his actual character from the movie, Dengar definitely sucks. I don't know what picture the sculpter was using for this figure, but it was a lot different from the movie. Sure, Dengar is supposed to be an ugly, dumpy looking loser, but the figure doesn't look like the movie character.

The one thing I will say though, is I think when not compared to the movie (which is nearly impossible to do) and pretending Dengar is an expanded universe character, he looks fine. His sculpting and detailing are done very well and the paint on mine looks nice. Again, this is only judging him as a figure without the movie in mind.