PDA

View Full Version : POTJ~Coruscant Guard

08-12-2000, 10:29 PM
I decide to reveiw this one solely for a giggle. http://www.collectstarwars.com/ubb/images/icons/wink.gif
First of all, he looks good in the new POTJ packaging, which is okay in person, but not classy.
Now, for the figure itself... Taken from the package, his right arm fell off immediately. After replacing the arm, I posed him in his ready aim fire pose, and then quickly found his "wings" to be limiting. While they're fine in that one pose, his draped robes on his arms make other poses impossible.
Now for the funny part... His head was wobbly, so i pulled it off, seperated his robes at the shoulder seams and took off his robe. Well, what'ya know, he's got body armor- somewhat, and then, lord behold he's wearing what I can only term as "hookerboots". LOL!!! I can't believe it! He's got black boots that come up past mid thigh and end in points.
Well, personally i think past the one pose he can do well, he's a lame duck.

08-13-2000, 12:02 AM
You aren't serious?? His arm fell off? Please tell me you're joking.

------------------
Remember Cedric Diggory.

08-13-2000, 02:01 PM
I am entirely serious, but note that the arm came off at the bicep articulation pt. not the shoulder pt. if that was what you thought I might have meant.