PDA

View Full Version : New Vermont finds...

KING
10-23-2003, 09:54 AM
Don't know if this is news yet or not but the Boba Fett Carkoon figure and Vader A New hope version just hit our shelves here in Vermont. Seeing it's so backwards here this may be very old news to some but just a heads up images/icons/smile.gif

[ 10-23-2003, 04:53 PM: Message edited by: Obi-Robz ]

dustrho
10-23-2003, 10:03 AM
Shouldn't this be in the "Look What I Found" section?

_DJ_
10-23-2003, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by dustrho:
Shouldn't this be in the "Look What I Found" section? <font size="2" face="arial">Should be yes, but give the newbie a break it's thier third post since Feb 03. images/icons/grin.gif

[ 10-23-2003, 10:20 AM: Message edited by: DarhJin ]

KING
10-23-2003, 10:37 AM
Sorry guys, Bean out do to being hit by a 18 wheeler on the interstate while calling AAA do to a car issue. Put a damper in my postings, So Newbie I may be to this sight but how many of you can say you remember opening day of Star Wars 'A New hope'??? images/icons/smile.gif

_DJ_
10-23-2003, 10:40 AM
Sorry to hear about your accident.... images/icons/frown.gif

I was just joking around about the newbie stuff, gotta keep it fun don't ya think?

So Newbie I may be to this sight but how many of you can say you remember opening day of Star Wars 'A New hope'??? <font size="2" face="arial">

Don't you mean the opening day of "Star Wars", at least that's what I remember it being titled back then. images/icons/wink.gif

And yes, I do remember it, and remember it well.

It's the one day that is the cause of my present and ongoing addiction/obsession.

[ 10-23-2003, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: DarhJin ]

KING
10-23-2003, 10:47 AM
Hey Darh.... I know you were joking images/icons/smile.gif It's all good, and yes I know exactly what you mean hence the Insurince payment for a collection just wating for a place to be displayed in images/icons/smile.gif I missed alot while I was out of action, To much to get everything. Now I just need to make priorities for the good stuff !!!!!!! The hunt for the Imperial weapons packs is on!!!!! images/icons/smile.gif

_DJ_
10-23-2003, 10:54 AM
Well, since you're back in the game, waht might you be looking for besides the imperial pack?

You see some of us, me really, have slow periods at work like now, and spend most of our time hunting down good deals on SW stuff.

So feel free to let us know what you are after. images/icons/grin.gif

KING
10-23-2003, 11:00 AM
Sweeet!!!! Well I'm after the two newer Imperial 12"ers. ATST and Biker scout... And then the two new Imperial officers, Blonde and brown haired. Got to build up the old Imperial army. And then for the older stuff an Imperial storm trooper and Hoth Snow trooper carded of course. The last two imperialist I need carded and then I will die some what happy images/icons/smile.gif

_DJ_
10-23-2003, 11:29 AM
http://forums.rebelscum.com/ubb/icons/icon58.gif gotcha!

Obi_Robz
10-23-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by dustrho:
Shouldn't this be in the "Look What I Found" section? <font size="2" face="arial">I agree…sorry, KING.