PDA

View Full Version : WALMART finally hitting NYC?

KENNY_GUIDO
09-17-2003, 06:03 AM
yup!!! plans are in the work for a WALMART in downtown Manhattan (houston st) AREA!

Also, there is one being put in BROOKLYN (where the old K-MART used to be!)

KENNY_GUIDO
09-17-2003, 04:36 PM
Any NEW YORKERS care?

i_like_yoda
09-17-2003, 04:40 PM
How in the hell are they going to be able to fit a Wal-mart in downtown Manhattan?

Darth_Big_Boy
09-17-2003, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by i like yoda:
How in the hell are they going to be able to fit a Wal-mart in downtown Manhattan? <font size="2" face="arial">They did put a TRU there....so....who knows?!?!?!?

MadPerry
09-17-2003, 09:49 PM
it's unbelievable that there are no walmarts in the entire area. on my route down to ny city, i pass probably 8-10 of them(from rochester, ny). i would have thought at least brooklyn would have had one by now.

MysterySith
09-18-2003, 02:05 AM
They can definately fit a Walmart in Brooklyn where the K-Mar used to be. That should be interesting. At least now I will have a place to find exclsive stuff.

Walmart with a TRU right next to it, interesting.

I wonder exactly where on Houston St.

KENNY_GUIDO
09-18-2003, 06:05 AM
if they fit a WALMART in the Massapequa Mall (it's 2 levels and the 1st WALMART to ever enter a "mall") I'm sure they could put it anywhere in Manhattan without a gliche.

Ive been asking the employees of K-MART before they closed what was to become of the soon to be vacant store and they would tell me TARGET or WALMART is looking into it. Im glad WALMART got it.