PDA

View Full Version : Connecticut Finds

Char_Aznable
09-13-2003, 05:56 PM
Hi all! This is my first post here, and I decided to post here 1st. I've had a lot of trouble finding anything, just same-old same-old. The best of the new stuff I found was a Destroyer Droid Launcher, which I bought. I'm afraid I'll miss out on the whole Clone Wars line! Anyone have any Connecticut finds?

09-13-2003, 07:43 PM
Well, here goes...
TRU
Jedi Army 3-pack
Clone Army (White) 3-pack
Clone Army (Blue) 3-pack
Clone Army (Green) 3-pack
Trade Federation Tank
Repaint Starfighter
Repaint Republic Gunship
Not a friggin' new basic figure since
the Clone Pilot came out... images/icons/mad.gif

Target
Nothing Clone Wars related other than the vehicles.

Wal-Mart
Just found the Clone Wars figures with bonus Clonetrooper today! Enfield area, on a little standee, not on the pegs. (Don't worry, I only bought 1 each, except for the ARC Trooper, I bought 2. I'm not greedy. ) images/icons/smile.gif

09-13-2003, 07:49 PM
I've also heard that the Plainville and Meriden Kay-Bee's have had the 3-Packs. I don't know if those area convienent to your area, but thought I'd mention it... but I've not personally been there.

Char_Aznable
09-14-2003, 04:48 PM
Me? I live on the shoreline...and haven't found anything new so far...I'll keep looking though.

Sinfest
09-15-2003, 12:15 AM
In the Fairfield area I have seen:

Walmart-Danbury
Some early 03 figures

Kb Toys-Danbury
Clone Wars 3-Packs no clones though

Toysrus-Danbury
Clone Wars 3-Pakcs still no clones
And the last wave of POTJ

Kb Toys-Newtown
Some 03 figs

Target-Meriden
Some 03 figs

Kb Toys-Meriden
Clone Wars 3-Packs finally found a Clone set

FYE-Trumbell
Found of buch of gold carded figures

Thats it I'll report more the next time I find something.

And where in CT is everyone located?

09-16-2003, 12:05 AM
I'm in the Hartford area.
I found the single Clone Wars figures at Target today.

Char_Aznable
09-16-2003, 03:25 PM
I found and bought the last 2 Droid Army 3-packs at the Post Mall in Milford yesterday. Yeah I know it seems greedy but it does mean at least Clone Wars is showing up here.

DT_SnaggleYak
09-17-2003, 06:40 PM
I'm from Putnam, and there is nothing new. Putnam Walmart hasn't had a new basic figure since last November. K-Mart in Putnam has a zillion Zam Wessells. Even the Lisbon super Walmart has failed me. They're stuffed with Chancellor Palpatine, Orn Free Taa, Djas Puhr, and the rest from that era.

Char_Aznable
09-20-2003, 03:09 PM
Haven't gotten a chance to look for anything new yet, but I wanted to report that several KBs (at least on the shoreline) have an abundance of SAGA Clonetroopers for $1.99. These are great for customizing! I mean, what are you going to do with 20 Captains hmm?

Char_Aznable
09-24-2003, 06:13 PM
Branford WalMart has nothing. There's 2 Wattos, 1 Lott Dodd, and 1 Palpatine, all figures you can get for $2 at KB. I talked to an employee and he said to come back next month, so I will...I will pray that the Value Packs will be put up then.

Char_Aznable
09-28-2003, 08:36 AM
Sorry for the triple post, but come on people! BE ACTIVE! Where are you? It's getting lonely.

09-28-2003, 07:14 PM
Hello,
Sorry, I have not found anything recently. WalMart in Manchester had the Royal Guard, Luminara Undali, Pilot Jango's aplenty. That's about all for me. Hadn't much hyunting time this past week, hopefully will have a bit more this coming!!!

Char_Aznable
09-28-2003, 07:17 PM
Where's the TRU you work at anyways Megura?

Sinfest
10-01-2003, 06:06 PM
My local Walmart has the first wave of the Clone Wars figures. And my local KB just has Rambo Yoda. Still no signs of any new 03 saga figures.

10-02-2003, 10:50 PM
I work at the Star Wars figure-less West Hartford TRU.
By the way, the Target in Manchester has had the Clone Wars Anakin and Yoda in good quantity, but not a single ARC Trooper to be found.

10-06-2003, 07:43 PM
Was at the Manchester Target and WalMart today.
WalMart had the Trash Compactor cinema scenes for $5.00 each. Also had one WA-7 figure, and one Dannyl Faytoni figure. Yeah, the spelling is wrong.
Target had Clone Wars Anakin and Yoda and 2 ARC Troopers, which I left behind, I had found mine earlier last month.
Hope that helps someone.

10-11-2003, 07:55 PM
Finally received at the TRU in West Hartford that I work at, the basic Clone Wars figures, Anakin, Yoda and the ARC Trooper. Not too exciting since I bought mine at Target a month ago, but still new for us at TRU, and nice to see on our pegs.