PDA

View Full Version : Palmdale, CA finds

O_WJ
09-10-2003, 09:34 PM
Found all 3 of the new CLONE WARS 2-packs (Anakin w/Blue Clone, Yoda w/Yellow Clone, ARC Trooper W/White Clone) at the Palmdale, California Wal-Mart today. And yes, they were $4.77 + tax each. images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/tongue.gif

09-11-2003, 03:29 PM
Figures I was there the day before and they didn't have anything! I went to both Lancaster Walmarts and they didn't have them either yesteday. Are you from the area? Interested in helping each other find new stuff locally? I live at Edwards....

O_WJ
09-11-2003, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by megaptera:
Figures I was there the day before and they didn't have anything! I went to both Lancaster Walmarts and they didn't have them either yesteday. Are you from the area? Interested in helping each other find new stuff locally? I live at Edwards.... <font size="2" face="arial">Yeah...I live in Lancaster.

09-12-2003, 05:25 PM
Which Walmart had them? I went to the one of Rancho Vista today and couldn't find any or even a peg for them. Was it the one out on Ave S? I picked up the second halves of the Geonosian War Room and the Jedi Council at Target on Ave K this morning. There were still at least 3 of each left.

O_WJ
09-13-2003, 12:40 AM
No...It was the one on Ave. 'P' by the A.V. Mall. They only had 1 of each when I was there. If I find 'em again, I'll e-mail you. You said that you were at Edwards. Are you a VET (as in Military Veteran, Not the animal doctor)??? images/icons/tongue.gif images/icons/grin.gif

09-13-2003, 05:21 PM
My wife is active duty....I am just a dependent but we live on base....Thanks for the heads-up about the value packs. I am leaving for Sand Diego tomorrow for the week. Anything you want me to pick up for you if I see it?

O_WJ
09-14-2003, 12:12 AM
e-mailed you. images/icons/grin.gif