PDA

View Full Version : Orange County, CA

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

J3_M8
07-10-2003, 12:42 AM
I couldn't find the old OC thread, so I started a new one. I was at the Costa Mesa Target(Harbor/Baker) at about 9:30 pm (wednesday nite). They had tons of new figs. If you get there at opening, you'll probably find, the flying R2-D2, Tatooine C3PO, Snowtrooper, Hoth Han, Emperor Throne Room Vader(w/removable helmet!!!), Emperor Throne Room Luke, Carkoon Boba, repackaged Kamino Escape Jango, Mynock Chewie, and a few other new figures.

I love the new Snowtrooper. Luke has the black glove on the wrong hand. Vader is nice too.

Master_Phruby
07-14-2003, 10:33 PM
That's great news to hear!

[ 07-14-2003, 10:35 PM: Message edited by: phruby ]

Master_Phruby
07-22-2003, 01:01 AM
I came across duel Luke, Vader, recarded Jango and C-3po, hoth Han, Mynock Chewie and the new snowtrooper at Target in Orange. The one across from the mall of orange on Tustin Ave. I didn't pick them up because someday new force will send me this set. images/icons/frown.gif

Master_Phruby
07-24-2003, 09:59 PM
I came across the entire new 12" line at TRU today in Tustin, CA. They had AT-ST driver, Han Solo and Lando. They also had lots of the imperial 4pack. No figures though. Finally, they did have the new blue Jedi Starfighter and the Trade Federation Tank in Clone Wars colors!

As far as figure space, it seems marvel statues is starting to take over more of star wars space!! images/icons/mad.gif

BlueHarvest1138
07-25-2003, 01:36 AM
Was in SoCal last weekend (for Comic-Con and Disneyland)...Target on Harbor Blvd across from Outback Steak House had Chewie Mynock,Hoth Han and Flying R2. Disneyland has Star Tours wave 3.

Anonymous01
07-28-2003, 05:38 PM
Yes, it's time to wake up and get searching. Saturday I found the new Bounty Hunter four-pack at the Tustin TRU. Then today I found Luke, Vader, et al. at Wal-Mart. It sure is nice to find something after such a long dryspell. But it would be even nicer if I could find figures without crushed bubbles!

JediMAC
07-28-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Anonymous01:
Yes, it's time to wake up and get searching. Saturday I found the new Bounty Hunter four-pack at the Tustin TRU. Then today I found Luke, Vader, et al. at Wal-Mart. It sure is nice to find something after such a long dryspell. But it would be even nicer if I could find figures without crushed bubbles! <font size="2" face="arial">Nice score there Jobe! Patty found the Jedi Luke/Snowtrooper wave at at WM today (up in Oxnard), and that Bounty Hunter set is hitting up here in the Valley as well now! But I might be down in Tustin this weekend, so hopefully I can loot your area as well! images/icons/tongue.gif Forget about finding anything without a dinged or crushed bubble though - I sure haven't in the last several months. I think that's just how Hasbro's making them now! images/icons/rolleyes.gif

Dropping you an e-mail too Jobe...

07-28-2003, 08:23 PM
Its funny how you mention the bubbles were mostly crushed, I did some huntin' this weekend and ALL the figs came across had crushed bubbles but almost perfect cardbacks. Also, there seems to be some data entry errors going on at target cause when they tried to scan the new waves, it came out as 'no location' (and no price error) although they were on the shelves.

Btw, here's the result of my area finds:
LBC Area:

Target South St. - had remnants of wave 13
Target Atlantic - had remnants of wave 11,13 & clone wars multi-packs
Target Bellflower - none
Wallmart (LB town center) - had remnants of wave 11
Wallmart (Carson St-Lakewood) - none (i seriously think that the people that work there are scalpers)
Toys R Us Signal Hill - clone wars multi-packs & Vihicles. Imperial Forces & Ultimate Bounty

Cerritos:
Greatland Target - remnants of wave 13
Target Bloomfield - clone wars multi-packs
Toys R Us - Imperial Forces
Wallmart - wave 11,13 and clonewars multi-packs

Torrance:
Toys R Us and Target - nothing.

Gardena:
Target - clone wars multi-packs

J3_M8
07-30-2003, 09:06 PM
Target In costa Mesa (Harbor/Baker) has repacked Leia, and repacked Han.

Master_Phruby
07-31-2003, 07:43 PM
KBToys at the Mall of Orange on Tustin Ave has the Clone Wars Droid Army and Destroyer Droid Battle Launcher sets for $12.99. All other figures were $1.99.

Master_Phruby
08-01-2003, 02:17 PM
The new Bounty Hunter four-pack is still at the Tustin TRU along with the imperial forces. The clone wars AAT, jedi star fighter (blue), 12" han, droid army (3pack), and destroyer droid launcher are also there now.

chad
08-03-2003, 07:20 PM
Are there any vintage finds in this area? I'd like to know some good places to look on a regular basis for vintage. From Orange County, south.

[ 08-03-2003, 07:21 PM: Message edited by: chad ]

J3_M8
08-04-2003, 12:50 AM
For vintage, you might want to check "Gotta have it". Its really a scalper store for new figures, but they also have some vintage stuff. Its located on Beach Bl. and Ball Rd. in Anaheim.

Master_Phruby
08-06-2003, 08:23 PM
Jedi Army, Blue Clone Army, Droid Army, Destroyer droid launcher sets, blue jedi star fighter and AAT tank has been found at the Target on 17th Street in Orange. They also have the Luke/Vader/Snowtrooper wave.

J3_M8
08-07-2003, 05:45 PM
Went to the Anaheim Target(Lincoln, between Euclid and Brookhurst)Found, Screen scenes of Jedi council, andd screen scene with Poggle/Dooku/and the funny looking guy, I didn't get these, the figures don't look to appealing. They also had Clone wars 3 packs of Clone troopers, and Battle Droids. Basic figures were the usual pegwarmers. They also had the Yoda lightsaber on clearence for 9.98.

deepfriedhushpup
08-08-2003, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by phruby:
Jedi Army, Blue Clone Army, Droid Army, Destroyer droid launcher sets, blue jedi star fighter and AAT tank has been found at the Target on 17th Street in Orange. They also have the Luke/Vader/Snowtrooper wave. <font size="2" face="arial">images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/smile.gif images/icons/smile.gif i'm jealous

Master_Phruby
08-08-2003, 02:14 PM
At KBToys in the Mall of Orange they have the new TIE fighter ($29.99) and of course the pig guard. It's also a good place to pick up figure 4 packs or the 3 packs with lightsaber.

JJKS
08-27-2003, 02:03 AM
hijacking this thread for a second to say hey to Jobe...haven't talked to you in forever so I thought I'd check in and see how things are back home. Hope all is well.

Jamie

JediMAC
08-27-2003, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by jjks for life:
hijacking this thread for a second to say hey to Jobe...haven't talked to you in forever so I thought I'd check in and see how things are back home. Hope all is well.

Jamie <font size="2" face="arial">You know Jobe jjks? He and I get together in person every couple months for a little trading and chatting down in Tustin. Great guy! Just wish he was around the boards a little more... He and the Mrs. are getting ready to move into a new house pretty soon (just like we did last week). Hopefully he pokes his nose in here to catch your post, but if not, I'll tell him you stopped by and to drop you a line!

- Matt

Master_Phruby
08-29-2003, 09:21 AM
At Target on Tustin Ave, they had the entire Anakin secret ceremony wave. This included, Darth Tyrannus, Anakin, Mace Windu (with knob on back), Padme (droid factory), Teebo, blond Imperial officer and red head rebel fleet trooper!

Master_Phruby
08-29-2003, 09:46 PM
In the Target on 17th street in Orange. (next to the 55 & 5 fwy) they have the Jedi Council 1 screen scene that includes Mace, the snake jedi and short jedi with the big ears & eye patch. You guys know who I mean. It's pretty expensive at $19.99.

J3_M8
08-30-2003, 03:11 AM
HB TRU has/had the 2 new screen scenes x2. Plus a few newer fgures. Also on Wednesday, Target on Harbor/Baker had Hoth Han Mynock Chewie and about 4 Carkoon Bobas.

J3_M8
08-30-2003, 03:18 AM
...the snake jedi and short jedi with the big ears & eye patch. You guys know who I mean. It's pretty expensive at $19.99. <font size="2" face="arial">LOL, I like those descriptions. I agree at $20 a set, seems a little expensive. I have seen these in stores about 3 different times and have passed on buying them. The quality of the figures doesn't look to be at the same level as the regular basic figures. Mace looks awful and the other 2 Jedi don't look too good either, and I don't even want to get into the "War Room" set.

Master_Phruby
09-03-2003, 02:16 PM
I found the Geonosian War Room (Poggle the Lesser, San Hill, Count Dooku) and Jedi Council (Mace Windu, Even Piell, Oppo Rancisis) at TRU in the Tustin Marketplace on Jamboree. They were $21.99 each! Can you believe that? What a rip!

The Target at the Tustin Marketplace had the super battle droid maker set for $4.97. They also had two more hoth accessory sets for that price.

Both places had all of the new packaged lightsabers, clone war star fighters and republic gunships.

Master_Phruby
09-05-2003, 02:29 PM
Hi everybody! I went to a new Target and TRU today for my daily hunt. These two stores are right next to each other in Anaheim Hills. They are on Santa Ana Canyon. Right off from Weir Canyon and the 91. The Target had the entire Anakin (secret ceremony), hoth han, chewie, Darth Tyrannus, spear chucker Obiwan and some other ones. They also had about a dozen each of 12" Count Dooku, Zam, and Super Battle droids for $9.88 each. Not a bad price. I wonder if they will go down.

The TRU next door had six Ultimate Bounty sets. They also had the repackaged lightsabers and lots of 12" Dengar, Genosians and dolls from their respect waves. I'm going to have to check there more often.

J3_M8
09-06-2003, 03:05 AM
TRU on Sunflower/Bristol had the repackaged, Yoda, Dooku, and Obi lightsabers. Nothing new though.

Master_Phruby
09-09-2003, 03:55 PM
Target in Orange on Tustin Ave has the Nute Gunray and Yaddle screen scenes. They also have the new Hellfire droid and Genosian star fighter.

Master_Phruby
09-11-2003, 02:17 PM
That same Target above now has Anakin, Yoda and ARC Troopers from the new Clone Wars line. On the other hand Walmart across the street has no clone trooper two packs but lots of Lott Dodd!

Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy! images/icons/tongue.gif

[ 09-11-2003, 02:18 PM: Message edited by: phruby ]

deepfriedhushpup
09-11-2003, 02:21 PM
That same Target above now has Anakin, Yoda and ARC Troopers from the new Clone Wars line. On the other hand Walmart across the street has no clone trooper two packs but lots of Lott Dodd!

Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy! images/icons/tongue.gif <font size="2" face="arial">HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe it, new figures are actually showing up all over the place.

J3_M8
09-11-2003, 11:25 PM
Target in CM (Harbor/Baker) had the Yaddle and Nute screen scenes. I bought the jedi set for Yaddle, after opening it I realized, its just another repainted Ep1 Yoda, Oh well. They also had Hoth Han, Mynock Chewie, decapatated Tusken Raider, Imperial Officer. No new Clone wars 3 packs.

Hey, deepfriedhushpuppie whats the Orange County Star Wars Society, is it a club of some sort?

deepfriedhushpup
09-11-2003, 11:29 PM
thanks to phruby, i am the proud new owner of an arc trooper. i really got to like this figure when i saw it in person at comic-con.

the target in orange off tustin ave is the place. it looks as if our dry spell is finally coming to an end in orange county. my wife reported also of a yoda and anakin still around too.

on other related news, 3 saga tie fighters with pilot in tie-shaped box were seen last night in k-b inside main place mall in santa ana, $29.99 each. a little pricey for me, but hey some of you may dig it.

good hunting!

****hey J3... i pm'd you the info on the ocsws.

--dustin

[ 09-11-2003, 11:37 PM: Message edited by: deepfriedhushpuppie ]

Master_Phruby
09-12-2003, 09:11 AM
Your welcome deepfriedhushpuppie. Those saga tie fighters have been there for a long time. I just can't bring myself to buy one. I think I need to get the pig guard first. I'd buy it but my wife has banded anymore 12" SW dolls. images/icons/frown.gif Of course, there is lots of room in my work office though. images/icons/wink.gif

Anyway, send me some info on the Orange County Star Wars Society.

Master_Phruby
09-12-2003, 03:18 PM
Today I checked out the TRU and Target in Tustin Marketplace. They had a big zero on new items. TRU had dozens of 12" Dooku, Windu, Padme, Dengar, genosian warrior for $19.99 each. They also had the Ultimate Bounty set and Imperial Forces set. Finally, you had a choice between a clone wars Command Gunship (black) for $29.99 or a AOTC Republic Gunship (red) for $44.99. Hmmm....Tough choice there.

Target had a six pegs full of nothing but screaming Mace Windu. They had the hellfire droid and genosian fighter. Finally, they had dozens of 12" Dooku,Zam,SBattle Droids for $9.88.

J3_M8
09-12-2003, 11:39 PM
I visited the CM Target again. They had the Clone Wars Anakin, and "rambo" Yoda, Im sure they had Durge and Arc Trooper but I must have missed them. They also had the newest screen scenes.

J3_M8
09-13-2003, 08:29 PM
Cypress Target on Katella/Knott had decapatated Tusken, Hoth Han, CW Anakin.

09-15-2003, 12:16 AM
Made a couple of early evening trips to Targets on Friday......found 2 ARC Troopers (no other CW figs) at Target in Huntington Beach. Also found 2 ARC Troopers (plus 1 Yoda & 1 Anakin) plus Blue Clones 3-pack at Target, Costa Mesa.

Both had Hailfire Droids & Geonosian Fighters.

Found Clone Wars value packs (ended up with 3 of each) at a couple L.A. area Wal-Marts I visited on Saturday. Most were crushed beyonfd belief.

Till later.....

Master_Phruby
09-22-2003, 02:27 PM
Target at the Tustin Marketplace has 1 12" count Dooku and 15 Zam Wessels for $4.88 each. I wonder what you can make out of a 12" Zam?

TRU had 8 Ultimate Bounty and 8 Imperial forces. No hoth packs yet.

Master_Phruby
09-23-2003, 02:13 PM
TRU up on Weir Canyon and Santa Anna Canyon in Anaheim hills has one set of the Battle of Hoth! Go grab it! They also have about 8 Ultimate Bounty sets.

The Target next door has both set 1 and 2 of the war room and jedi counsel sets. They also have the new clone wars figures and hoth han and Anakin waves.

Master_Phruby
09-24-2003, 02:49 PM
I went to Target across from the Mall of Orange today. I found a 12" Captain Tarpels & Kaduu for $25. I talked to the toy employee there. He said he wanted to get rid of it so he give it to me for $12!!! That target has all of the screen scenes and most of the last three waves including clone wars stuff.

The KB in the mall had tons of hanger duel Anakins, Dooku w/ holo sideous, red clones and a few others for $2.99 again.

The walmart had the latest clone wars stuff and all the figures from waves imperial officer to present except the emporer wave. Finally they have stocked!

[ 09-24-2003, 02:57 PM: Message edited by: phruby ]

09-24-2003, 09:08 PM
Has anyone found the clone wars value packs? any information would be grealy appreciated. Oh yeah...target in los alamitos has one waitress driod and two dannyl faytonnis.

Master_Phruby
09-25-2003, 09:16 AM
Not at my walmarts yet.

JediMAC
09-29-2003, 01:18 PM
Made a quick trip down to Tustin last night (from L.A.), hitting a few spots on the way...

Star Traders shop at D'land: All 9 of the droids as usual, plus the same Han/Chewie/Vader/Luke/R2/Boba Fett wave that they've had for a while. My wife did miraculously stumble upon a random Yellow Clonetrooper 3-pack sitting all by it's lonesome on the opposite side of the shop! Snagged it for $15, since I've been desperately seeking these, to no avail... Anyone else seen/have the Clone 3-packs? Very interested if you have 'em!

Anyone know what the availability is on those relatively new Indiana Jones figures at the park there? I've got a few folks who are interested in having me hook them up with those, but I forgot to check in on 'em yesterday...

WM in Anaheim: Nothing interesting.

Target in Santa Ana (on Grand): At least 12 Screen Scenes (all), CW Ani & Yoda, CW Hailfire Droid & Geo Warrior ship

Target in Tustin (@ TMP): 12-14 Screen Scenes again (all of 'em)

K-Mart in Tustin: Nada.

I've been casing 5 Walmarts over the past several weeks up here in the Valley, and haven't even had a sniff of those CW value packs. Pretty sure they came and went back on that first day of their release around the country 3 weeks ago.

Happy hunting fellas...
- Matt

[ 09-29-2003, 06:33 PM: Message edited by: JediMAC ]

Master_Phruby
09-29-2003, 10:34 PM
Would you like to share why you crossed the orange curtain? images/icons/grin.gif

JediMAC
09-30-2003, 03:51 AM
Would you like to share why you crossed the orange curtain? images/icons/grin.gif <font size="2" face="arial">The better question is why did I ever leave there... Actually, I'm from INSIDE the Orange Curtain myself. Born in Newport Beach and raised in Tustin. But college took me to Santa Barbara many years ago, where a girl (now my wife) took me down to L.A., where I found my dream job and wound up staying (unfortunately). OC will always the place for me though, even if I can't permanently reside there anymore!

I still head down to Tustin every few weeks to visit the family though. Went down last night to congratulate my sister on her engagement. But did you really want to know all that?! images/icons/tongue.gif I've been hitting up the Star Traders shop for the past year quite frequently as well, having sent out about 40 packages of those droid figures to folks on the boards here, and at JD & GH.

So Paul, have you scoped out the Indy figure scene at the gift shop by the Jungle Cruise ride? Is it worth my time to swing by to hook my buddies up with some of those, or am I going to strike out on them since they're still fairly new and hot? Not enough notice on this past trip down, otherwise I would've probably given you a shout in here to see if you wanted to meet up there, as we discussed a while back...

BTW, is it true that Space Mountain is closed for 2 years, as someone mentioned here? That's bad news if it is, in addition to Big Thunder now... images/icons/frown.gif

Master_Phruby
10-01-2003, 09:28 AM
I was at Disneyland about two weeks ago. They have a healthy supple of Indiana Jones figures over in adventureland. I've noticed Indiana Jones is probably the hardest to find since they only had two compared to 5-6 of each of the others. The german officer is also hard to find and I think probably the ugliest figure I've ever seen. For the most part, I think they are worth your time to pick up. They should be there for a long time to come.

Ya, Space Mountain is closed for two years for a complete rebuild of the track and new queue. Splash Mountain is closed for annual refrebishment and of course Thunder Mountain Railroad is closed probably for a good year. The Haunted Mansion is closed for its annual Haunted Mansion Holiday overlay. It opens this saturday. It's a must see overlay. It's a small world will close next week for a simular overlay. That pretty much leaves the matterhorn and Indiana Jones still open. I think its gotten to a point where DCA is starting to become the better park to visit expectially with the Tower of Terror opening next April.

Let me know the next time your at DL. images/icons/smile.gif

JediMAC
10-01-2003, 04:44 PM
Thanks for the info Paul. Sounds like hopefully I can help some buddies out with those Indy figures then (none for myself though). Another thing I'm trying to track down for a buddy in the 501st (that fan Stormtrooper regimen) are a couple of the Hasbro "roleplaying" Stormtrooper blasters that the Star Traders shop had for a while, but then pulled several months ago. Looks like they put the Han and Chewie guns back out in the new ST packaging, but still no Stormie guns. So if anyone sees those there at the park, please LMK. Thanks!

Bummer about all the rides being down at the park, for their various reasons. The wife and I usually try to get in there each year for the Holidays, so we've definitely seen the Haunted Mansion transformation several times. You're right - very cool!

I'll see about dropping you a line the next time I'm hitting up the Star Traders shop. But like I mentioned a while back, I usually just duck in there on the quick 1-hour shopping pass, so my time is forcibly limited. But maybe grabbing a bite at Downtown Disney would work too.

Anyone down in OC finding the Clonetrooper or Jedi 3-packs? Absolutely NONE of them up here in LA... Feel free to shoot me a line (anyone) if there's anything you're having trouble tracking down, and I'll keep an eye out for it up here. Always up for getting together with some local (when I'm down there) SW traders and collectors!

- Matt

Master_Phruby
10-02-2003, 02:20 PM
The star tours stormtrooper blaster is also in the new blue color packaging. I'll check on tuesday if they have arrived at Disneyland.

http://ebay0.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_8c4f7241a353032536bf7ca6e48c02a7/i-1.JPG

Master_Phruby
10-02-2003, 02:22 PM
TRU up on Weir Canyon and Santa Anna Canyon in Anaheim hills has the Anakin/Dooku speeder bikes.

10-02-2003, 07:56 PM
For all of you looking for the walmart value packs, i have bad news images/icons/frown.gif those already sold out everywere, some stores got 2 others 4 cases and they are not going to recive any more, your best chance to get one is by tradeing with other collectors.

Master_Phruby
10-03-2003, 09:07 AM
And your source for this information is??

Master_Phruby
10-03-2003, 05:04 PM
Tustin Marketplace TRU has 12 Battle of Hoth sets.

10-03-2003, 09:14 PM
Two diffrent Managers at two diffrent Walmarts told me the same when i got mines. they said that it lokked as a one time deal. but by all means ask anyone that works in the toy department at walmart, i was just trying to be helpful

deepfriedhushpup
10-05-2003, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by mina solo:
Two diffrent Managers at two diffrent Walmarts told me the same when i got mines. they said that it lokked as a one time deal. but by all means ask anyone that works in the toy department at walmart, i was just trying to be helpful <font size="2" face="arial">this is horrible news images/icons/frown.gif but at least the scalpers got theirs images/icons/mad.gif

on another note, i actually had a chance to go to a target at 8am when they opened, and saw three, 30-something year old men run through the store when they cracked open the doors, they ran, an appeared to fake each other out as to which aisles they were going down to get to the toy dept at the back of the store. i thought to myself, great now i'm gonna find nothing, but luckily by the time i got back there(i walked like a normal adult would), they were all 3 destroying the hot wheels section. i walked on up to the sw section, grabbed the only pit of carkoon boba and was happy as a clam and left. the other "scalectors" were still raping the hot wheels section. i cracked open that boba soon as i got to the car, a great figure.

anyway, i thought i'd share that with ya images/icons/smile.gif bummer about the cw packs though images/icons/frown.gif

10-05-2003, 10:41 PM
If anyone is still looking for yoda and chian there was one at target in los alamitos and one at target in cypress as of 7:30 tonight.

Jediknight760071
10-05-2003, 10:44 PM
Checked the RSM Target, Foothill Ranch Walmart, and Foothill ranch Target...Zippo...except loads of clone Wars at EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!!!!!!

Jediknight760071
10-06-2003, 05:05 PM
Has anybody checked Star Trader lately...do they have clones?

Jediknight760071
10-06-2003, 07:56 PM
Just checked the RSM target...Nothing , except the first wave of CW still.

Master_Phruby
10-08-2003, 03:01 PM
I checked the star trade last monday night. They did have the first wave of clone wars figures. ($10 each) Not much else new.

Jediknight760071
10-08-2003, 10:37 PM
HMMMMM. I hate their prices...if they had the Green Clone on the other hand....

Jediknight760071
10-11-2003, 05:50 PM
Any reports guys?

deepfriedhushpup
10-12-2003, 12:00 AM
nothing new to report in, just the same old same old in orange, target tustin ave: cw anakin, yoda and arcs.

anyone paint an arc trooper red yet, to match the cartoon promos? just curious as to how they turned out.

Jediknight760071
10-12-2003, 12:05 AM
Check the custom section...some pretty cool ones there if you look hard enough.

JayDouble
10-12-2003, 08:18 PM
Clone War waves at Target and TRU in Anahiem Hills Festival.

Jediknight760071
10-14-2003, 12:54 AM
Nothing but Clone Wars in Foothill ranch and RSM.

Master_Phruby
10-14-2003, 02:08 PM
Walmart next to the Mall of Orange had WA-7. It looked like they restocked with the emporer wave but someone got there before I did.

The Target across the street is no longer the place to get new figures. They just filled their pegs with Senator Jar Jar wave, droid factory Padme and wave 1 clone wars figures! The screen scenes are still there but not gonig anywhere as well as the recolored jedi starfighter, gunship, Hailfire droid and genosian fighter.

deepfriedhushpup
10-14-2003, 05:07 PM
Walmart next to the Mall of Orange had WA-7.<font size="2" face="arial">images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif i'm at work though images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif

10-15-2003, 08:50 AM
has anyone seen ackh-med beck or the repacked Vader? All I've seen from the Emperor wave are the Emperor, Dannyl Faytonni, WA-7, and the repacked luke.

Master_Phruby
10-15-2003, 09:24 AM
Where did you see those?

Master_Phruby
10-15-2003, 07:34 PM
TRU up at Anaheim hills has the Sideous/Luke/ObiWan Unleashed sets. Lots of first wave clone wars too. I looked for a unleashed leia. No luck.

The Target next door has tons of screen scenes. If judging on how well these have sold, I'm guessing we won't see more of them in the future. images/icons/frown.gif

10-15-2003, 09:41 PM
I've seen them all at the Rossmoor and Cypress targets

deepfriedhushpup
10-16-2003, 10:24 AM
The Target next door has tons of screen scenes. If judging on how well these have sold, I'm guessing we won't see more of them in the future. images/icons/frown.gif [/QB]<font size="2" face="arial">luckily though for broke folks like me, they will sit there forever and then go to the clearance end cap images/icons/smile.gif well wishful thinking on my part images/icons/smile.gif

Master_Phruby
10-17-2003, 09:26 AM
I've noticed there is an untaped market for selling these figures separately. I know I could do with about four more jedi council bases.

Jediknight760071
10-17-2003, 09:13 PM
i FOUND THE nEW a WING AT tARGET IN rsm....looking for the clones still though.

10-20-2003, 08:14 PM
finally found the repacked Vader...still looking for all of the clone multi-packs and the a-wing.

Jediknight760071
10-20-2003, 08:43 PM
There are many A wings, Yodas, anakins, Geo. Starfighters, Hailfires, Gunships, screen scenes, and the 12 inch speeder bikes at the Target in Rancho Santa Margarita...a short Toll road trip for me and my mum.

Master_Phruby
10-21-2003, 09:19 AM
It's against my religion to use toll roads. Is there another way to get to that Target?

Jediknight760071
10-21-2003, 07:27 PM
Local...it's on Santa Margarita pkwy and los flores...good luck!

Master_Phruby
10-24-2003, 02:01 PM
KB Toys at the Mall of Orange has Durge with Swoop and red clone trooper three pack.

The target across the street has 8 green A-Wings.

deepfriedhushpup
10-25-2003, 11:56 PM
ok, get your wallets ready,

1. toys r us brea(birch and randolph)
-unleashed darth sidious x3, luke skywalker x3, obiwan x3 and jango x1, $17 each.
-hoth packs, luke tauntaun AND han tauntaun $20 each.
-no reg figs worth mentioning.

2. oange mall(tustin and lincoln)
-clone trooper with speeder bike x3, $15 each
-1 clone army 3 pack red, $15
-no durge with speeder left images/icons/frown.gif

on another GREAT note, i picked up WAT TAMBOR at the walmart at the orange mall!!!!!!!! it had a ripped card, oh well for a loose collector like me that meant good news images/icons/grin.gif he is a great firgure by the way. they had 1 imperial officer too, heavily damaged card.

good hunting images/icons/smile.gif

Master_Phruby
10-26-2003, 10:51 AM
Oh good you found the ripped Wat figure I left there. I though you might show up and want it. Let me know if there are any other figures you want me to make 'non-mint'. images/icons/wink.gif

The Disneyland Star Trader has the walmart value packs. They have the blue, yellow and white clone trooper sets. See this link for pictures.

DL pics (http://forums.rebelscum.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=48;t=000358)

deepfriedhushpup
10-26-2003, 11:29 AM
Oh good you found the ripped Wat figure I left there.<font size="2" face="arial">yeah i snatched him up as fast as i could! images/icons/grin.gif there was a imperial officer there too, looked like a toddler bit a chucnk out of the side. that figure is too bland to me so i left him there.

but that wat is awesome.

thanks

[ 10-26-2003, 10:30 AM: Message edited by: deepfriedhushpuppie ]

Master_Phruby
10-28-2003, 03:33 PM
Target at the Tustin marketplace has the 12" Leia with speederbike and green a-wing. They also have yoda and his padawans sets.

deepfriedhushpup
10-30-2003, 02:39 PM
clone wars mace windu, obi-wan, asajj ventress and durge found at walmart in orange. they are arriving, so im sure target and kaybee are next images/icons/smile.gif

good hunting folks

Master_Phruby
10-30-2003, 06:06 PM
I checked that Walmart, somebody grabed everything there. The target has nothing new either. KBToys however has two new Clone Troopers with speeder bikes and one red clone 3 pack.

Renegade_Jedi
10-31-2003, 01:04 AM
Hey O.C'ers...long time lurker, first time poster here! I happened upon Wal-Mart in Orange today. Counted 6 Obi's, 6 Maces, 5 Assaj, 5 Durge. Got them on pre-order on-line so I left them.

Wat Tambor, Lt. Dannl Faytooni, WA-7, Coleman Trebor, Re-Packed Figures et all, found at Targets & TRU's...picked up a bunch for friends missing these.

Hot Wheels losers errr collectors seem to be venturing to the Action Figure aisle. I don't know why this bugs me but it does images/icons/tongue.gif

I will post daily (or as often as news happens)...

Master_Phruby
10-31-2003, 10:20 AM
images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif
What? I show up there, they ain't got jack. Now they got them again! images/icons/mad.gif

Stupid Walmart!

deepfriedhushpup
10-31-2003, 11:00 AM
thats crazy images/icons/shocked.gif

Master_Phruby
10-31-2003, 03:21 PM
You lie OC! I was just at Walmart in Orange today. It is EXACTLY the way I left it yesterday. Not one new figure.

I checked out walmart on imperial and found clone wars mace and obiwan.

deepfriedhushpup
10-31-2003, 04:58 PM
i'll keep my eyes peeled for asajj and durge then until you post you got them.

you got the obi and mace though? how are they out of the bubble? mace looks kinda cool images/icons/smile.gif

[ 10-31-2003, 03:59 PM: Message edited by: deepfriedhushpuppie ]

Renegade_Jedi
11-01-2003, 12:06 AM
Phurby,

I lie? Gosh, makes me glad I started to post here... images/icons/confused.gif I saw these figures on Thursday a little before 10 a.m., the pegs were full of them. What time did you get there?

I flipped through and counted the figs, heck this was the first time I saw them in person! Kinda wish I had not pre-prdered them on the net. Seeing that these are new figures, it would take about 2 seconds for someone to clear the pegs of them!

As for todays report, Tustin Toys R Us had the Emperor, WA-7, Wat Tambor, etc. wave this morning. Picked up an Emporer that had a much better paint job than mine did.

Target: TMP...A-Wings, Leia Speedbike, Clone Wars Wave 1.

Target: Barranca...not much new at all here

I find it strange that the TMP Target has NEVER had the Clone Wars multi packs!

Happy Halloween everyone...hopefully Phurby you are not mad at me still images/icons/frown.gif I was just posting a report.

Master_Phruby
11-01-2003, 10:42 AM
You posted on friday and said today. You didn't say yesterday (thursday).

Jediknight760071
11-01-2003, 02:47 PM
jesus you two...give it up...we've got to help each other...

I got Coleman and the anthony daniels fig at Foothill Target.

Nothing at WalMart in foothill

Disneyland still has plenty of Valuepacks, actionfleet Ties, unleashed, and the Wat wave.

Happy Hunting...btw, keep your eyes peeled on Sunday...Target is having a CW sale.

deepfriedhushpup
11-01-2003, 07:33 PM
yes the target dollar off sale starts tomorrow, keep your eyes out for red arc's images/icons/smile.gif

Master_Phruby
11-02-2003, 12:10 AM
The OC - I posted at 12:04 A.M... which means it was Friday for all of 4 minutes! Sorry for not watching the clock better. Seeing that Wal-Mart in Orange opens at 8:00 (or is it 7:00 now?) there is no way I could have gone on Friday yet. <font size="2" face="arial">An inacurate tip is no good to anyone. Time is critical when reporting. Don't wait until midnight to post something you found at noon. Besides, the tip was already reported a post above yours. Your report made it look like they restocked. That is why it is inacurate.

[ 11-01-2003, 11:11 PM: Message edited by: phruby ]

Renegade_Jedi
11-02-2003, 12:57 AM
[/QUOTE]An inacurate tip is no good to anyone. Time is critical when reporting. Don't wait until midnight to post something you found at noon. Besides, the tip was already reported a post above yours. Your report made it look like they restocked. That is why it is inacurate. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Inacurate? Ummm nope! I hade my hands on these figures

Time is critical? Well seeing that I work until 7:00 p.m. and have a 1 year old, I will just drop everything to post a report so someone like you can find figures....Ummm nope again.

Inacurate? Umm nope a third time. Sounds like you are just being a little childish because you missed out.

This was my first post...EVER...EXCUSE me for not knowing all the "Ins & Outs" of how to post.

Seeing that it is now nearly 10 p.m., I will now post my daily "inacurate report"... images/icons/grin.gif

Wal-Mart San Clemente: Asajj (1), Durge (1), Obi-Wan (3), Mace (3)...I LEFT THEM ALL...if SOMEONE had been a bit kinda over the past few days, he would now have a set for himself images/icons/wink.gif

Target Irvine: Not much new here, unless you collect Justice League...they had a lone Hawkgirl if you need her, by my clock, you have about 2 minutes to get here before they close!

One final thought Phurby, I will not waste my, or anyone elses time & space here sparing with you. I will simply ignore you in the future...your loss...less help for you in tracking down figures. images/icons/rolleyes.gif

JayDouble
11-02-2003, 01:40 AM
Went to Target and TRU in Anaheim Festival around 8pm Saturday, same CW wave, scene, and vehicles. Nothing new. Hopefully with the sale @ Target they'll have new figs.

Renegade_Jedi
11-02-2003, 01:43 AM
I posted at 12:04 A.M... which means it was Friday for all of 4 minutes! Sorry for not watching the clock better. Seeing that Wal-Mart in Orange opens at 8:00 (or is it 7:00 now?) there is no way I could have gone on Friday yet.

In the future I guess I will not post my finds here if I am going to be treated this way. Good luck in the future, I was just trying to help. images/icons/frown.gif

Jediknight760071
11-02-2003, 02:00 AM
Found old stuff at the target in RSm...waiting for tomorrow's sale.

Renegade_Jedi
11-03-2003, 12:11 AM
Major finds for a Sunday, but I was told that it is bad to post at night because then my posts become inacurate. So I will respect the Powers that Be and not send anyone on a wild goose chase.

I will say that I got some new figures for $3.99 just by showing the cashier part of the newpaper.

Hope that doesnt mess anybody up...(I am just taking the ADVICE given to me in a PM)

Jediknight760071
11-03-2003, 12:35 AM
Cool OC....I wish I had your luck...nothing new at my targets, but they usually restock on Sundays and Tuesdays...I checked the RSM Target, Foothill Target, and Foothill WalMart,....nothing.

Renegade_Jedi
11-03-2003, 01:50 AM
JediKnight,

Glad to see your posts from this area...I am getting tired of drving up the Toll Roads to these 3 stores all the time only to find nothing!

Did you ever find the Clone Trooper Value packs at Foothill Wal-Mart? I found them at this Wal-Mart(this was a while back); 5 sets in all but each was crushed to oblivian. I keep checking KB ToyWorks in Irvine but have had no luck.

I have the day off tomorrow and plan to make a big run, I will post any finds ASAP...before the sun goes down images/icons/wink.gif

My want list...Green CloneTrooper 3-Pack...this one seems to have eluded me!

Master_Phruby
11-03-2003, 03:04 PM
Wat Tambor found at Target on 17th street in Orange.

Master_Phruby
11-03-2003, 04:26 PM
Green clone trooper pack found at KBToys in the Mall of Orange. One left.

JayDouble
11-03-2003, 06:09 PM
Nothing new at Anaheim Hills Festival.

Jediknight760071
11-03-2003, 08:50 PM
Found the last Waitress droid at the RSM target...not much down here. OC...I too am looking for the Green Pack...and the yellow,,,actually, every pack except the blue, which I camped outside of a Chicago Target for.

Renegade_Jedi
11-03-2003, 11:45 PM
Whole lotta NOTHING today! Unless of course you need the Destroyer Droid launcher...go to 17th & Grand Target...you will see what I mean!

JediKnight, I found the Blue & White Clone Sets a few times. Yellow I got lucky and hit Big Bad Toy Store when they where in stock. (never seen one in stores) Red, I found a single set at KB Toy Works a few weeks ago.

Good news is that Phurby found a couple green 3-packs today...hopefully a sign that this will be hitting more!

Hope to have better luck tomorrow...

Renegade_Jedi
11-04-2003, 12:23 PM
Anakins ENHANCED Jedi Starfighter...FOUND! There were 4 at Tustin Marketplace Target this morning...2 left after I got mine! Also had Wat Tambor wave...Irvine Target has the Boba Fett Pit of Carkoon wave.

The OC

P.S. I am posting this at 9:20...I just got back from my run...hope this is better help for you all! images/icons/grin.gif

JediMAC
11-04-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by The OC:
P.S. I am posting this at 9:20...I just got back from my run...hope this is better help for you all! images/icons/grin.gif <font size="2" face="arial">Don't sweat it OC. Paul went "a little" overboard with his berating of you there the other day (meant to comment on that earlier). Nothing wrong at all with posting your finds later on at night when you've got the time... I do that a lot (sometimes even the next day) in various 'Finds' threads. It's not just about "timely" reporting, though that's nice when there's still things left behind at any given store. It's also about knowing which specific stores and which retail chains in general are getting new stock in. That's just as helpful to me as timely reports, which are often not even possible for many of us to make due to time and/or computer restraints...

I have a lot of luck on the hunt, but don't always have time to find the nearest computer to make a 'Finds' post whenever I've found something. I'll just post my finds when I get home later at night - no biggie. Sure, timely reports can benefit someone who's on the standby with a car at their waiting, ready to bolt off to any given location at a moment's notice. But as we all know, that's not the case for most of us...

As for me, I know most of the local collecting guys (up here in L.A., and some in OC), and I don't even bother with store reports sometimes. I'll just nab all the new stuff, contact my buddies, we'll get together, and I'll dole out all the goodies (and they'll do the same for me). Issue of "timely" reporting solved.

So keep the reports flowing, whenever you've got the time to make them! Nice score on Anakin's Starfighter as well... And welcome to the forums too, BTW! images/icons/cool.gif

Paul, sorry man, but I think all that stuff you dumped on The OC was totally out of line, unfair, and uncalled for. There's definitely no rules or guidelines on when or how to make Store Report posts. Yeah, timely is great, but it's not the be all, end all of Store Reports. There's a lot more to it than that. Of course, it's also up to each individual here to check the date and time of a Store Report post, to figure out when the find was actually made. Definitely not the way to welcome a potentially helpful new member to the OC thread here... http://www.jedidefender.com/yabbse/YaBBImages/undecided.gif No hard feelings Paul, but I felt that needed to be addressed...

I'll be back down in Tustin in a couple weekends, but up here in 'The Valley' there's still been very few sitings of CW Wave 2, or the Faytonni/WA-7/Emperor wave. But, there have been a few Green Clonetrooper and Jedi Knight 3-pack scores in the last day or two (got my first sets of those last night), which is reassuring after all this time. Found some Blue Clone sets at Target last week as well. Lots of A-Wings, 12" Leia Speederbikes, Coleman/Wat/Padme, Screen Scenes, etc. at all the local Targets around here. Haven't seen jack squat at any of the local TRU's or WM's in the past several weeks though...

I'd be sure to keep checking in at the Tustin K-mart too, if you need the Red Clonetrooper set, or the Durge & Clonetrooper on Speederbikes. Found them there a couple times last month, as well as at a K-mart up here.

Happy hunting everyone!

- Matt

[ 11-04-2003, 01:34 PM: Message edited by: JediMAC ]

Master_Phruby
11-04-2003, 03:20 PM
Lt. Dannl Faytonni found at Placentia Target on Yorba Linda and 57fwy.

Everybody is welcome to their opinion. I disagree though. images/icons/rolleyes.gif

[ 11-04-2003, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: phruby ]

deepfriedhushpup
11-04-2003, 04:57 PM
gosh, what are the poor poor scalpers gonna do now that the new stuff is becoming readily available at the stores in mass?????? cant charge $15.99 per fig anymore. too bad, so sad images/icons/cool.gif images/icons/smile.gif

i have found squat recently, but the durge fig i did get last week is COOL images/icons/grin.gif so i dont care about not finding anything new.

11-04-2003, 10:00 PM
Found Anakin's Starfighter today at Seal Beach Target. I have been extremely unlucky in finding the clone 3-packs...i haven't found any. If anyone sees them and has some extra cash I will pay you for them because I am desperate. I actually have seen one at KB but was unwilling to shell out 15 bucks for something that's 10 everywhere else.

Jediknight760071
11-04-2003, 10:06 PM
Anakins Fighter in RSM...Wats, Repacks, and the Barris wave...slim pickings other than that...no new CW figs.

deepfriedhushpup
11-04-2003, 11:43 PM
target orange(tustin ave/meats ave.)

aayla secura x1
yoda & chian x1
factory padme x4
lama su & clone x1

cw anakin & yoda x50 of course

Master_Phruby
11-05-2003, 01:04 AM
Target in Chino, (Philidephia and Central next to the 60 fwy) has Aayla Secura, Coleman Trebor, Wat Tambor, WA-7 and Lt. Dannl Faytonni. I know, not exactly Orange county but pretty close. They at at least two of each.

Master_Phruby
11-05-2003, 03:05 PM
TRU off Weir Canyon and Anaheim Hills drive next to the 91 has Druge with swoop, Clone trooper with speeder and the corrected Taun Taun pack.

11-06-2003, 12:38 AM
tons of durge swoops and clone speederbikes, 3 or 4 red clone packs, 2 jedi packs, and some other newish basic figures at the K Mart on Bellflower and Spring in Long Beach. I finally found a 3-pack and it feels good.

Renegade_Jedi
11-06-2003, 02:46 AM
Jedi MAC --- I must say I have not found ANYTHING new at that K-Mart since I found the MON MOTHMA wave. I check there everytime I go to Costco and zilch...I guess it's all about timing!

Nothing new to report today...anyone seen the "Value Packs" at KB's around here? The $3.99 sale at Target does not seem to be clearing the pegs AT ALL!

The OC

Master_Phruby
11-06-2003, 10:23 AM
The target sale wasn't much of a sale. Only a dollar off. When is someone going to make these things $.99 like they did with ep1. I need some custom fodder.

That Kmart was usually good for finding the playskool sets before kbtoys got them. The only prob was they were never in the star wars section. In fact, they were never in the same place twice. I found a xwing set in the baby doll area. Later found the stomping wampa in the arts/crafts area. Strange because they had price stickers below them too. I even remember finding pegs of star wars figures in the boys shoes area!

Renegade_Jedi
11-06-2003, 12:51 PM
Phurby - I agree...the sale should have been AT LEAST down to $2.99. Nothing new to report today.

Off topic a bit...but any Batman fans out there spotted Mr. Freeze yet? I know I have missed him twice now. images/icons/mad.gif

Master_Phruby
11-06-2003, 03:22 PM
I went to OCs favorite Walmart images/icons/tongue.gif (mall of orange) today. They had four Lott Dodds. I promptly hid them in the store so the Walmart drones will restock. If the drones find them, please rehide them for me. images/icons/wink.gif

KBtoys in the mall had the clone value packs. I picked up a white and blue clone value pack. They don't have anymore. They do have druge w/ swoop and clone with speeder.

Across the street at target, they have 12" leia with speeder. Yoda with padawan, tatooine luke with lightsaber, Wat Tambor, Colmen Trebor, Aalya, running Padme, Wa-7, Darth Maul, new likeness leia, cw anakin and yoda.

[ 11-06-2003, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: phruby ]

Renegade_Jedi
11-06-2003, 11:55 PM
Had a couple minutes to stop by Toys R Us before work...HUGE payoff!

That had 4+ cases worth of the newest figures...

(sorry for spelling in advance...figus are not in front of me at the moment)

McQuarrie Stormtrooper x8
Bail Organa x8
Obi-Wan Kenobi (nightclub) x8
Elan Sleazebaganno x5
Ayy Vada x5
Padme Amidala (blue dress) x8
Imperial Dignitary x8

Scored 2 of each plus a couple extra Stormtroopers.

Must be karma...ever since I started posting and stopped lurking I have had incredible luck!

Phurby, great score on the Lott Dodds images/icons/rolleyes.gif

Yeah, yeah I know its late...couldn't get on at work...

Master_Phruby
11-07-2003, 10:33 AM
Which TRU?

deepfriedhushpup
11-07-2003, 11:24 AM
ooooooh padme and concept trooper????? very nice. which tru????? images/icons/grin.gif

Master_Phruby
11-07-2003, 03:36 PM
I checked out the walmart next to mall of orange. They found my Lott Dodds. I hide them better this time. images/icons/wink.gif

I went to TRU at tustin marketplace. OC was right. They did have those figures. Unfortunately, someone clean them out! All that was left were padawan two packs. Otherwise, nothing new there. Thanks for saying you found them in the morning yesterday. I had a feeling they would be gone.

The target at tustin marketplace had nothing new except the a-wings and leia/speeders.

In the PC game aisle, they did have a new multi-pack that included 007 Nightfire, Indiana Jones and Emporers Tomb and Star Wars Galatic Battlegrounds with expansion disc. This pack was $19.99. Really good price considering they still had all three of these games separate for $39.99 each.

Master_Phruby
11-07-2003, 04:30 PM
Ok guys, here is a rare offer. I'm going to DL tomorrow morning. If you want something, (ie star tours figures) email me at ghost.host@verizon.net by 6am tomorrow (saturday). I will try to take care of you. No promises though. Paypal is really perferred since I've got to lay down the cash for you.

deepfriedhushpup
11-07-2003, 04:57 PM
I checked out the walmart next to mall of orange. They found my Lott Dodds. I hide them better this time. images/icons/wink.gif <font size="2" face="arial">your best bet..... trashcan images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/cool.gif

Master_Phruby
11-07-2003, 05:12 PM
How did you know where I put them? images/icons/cool.gif

joeDflipsith
11-07-2003, 07:30 PM
Just wondering which Mr.freeze is the chaser one with the Sunglasses or without.Thank you images/icons/confused.gif

Master_Phruby
11-07-2003, 08:47 PM
Depends on how much she's had to drink. images/icons/grin.gif

Renegade_Jedi
11-07-2003, 11:50 PM
---Thanks for saying you found them in the morning yesterday. I had a feeling they would be gone.---

You know what Phurby...I am getting REALLY sick of you taking little pot shots at me in nearly all of your posts. They were all gone...GOOD! I am glad you did not get any. Besides, seeing that a Hot Wheels goon saw that I was buying those at the check-out line, and immediatly turned around and headed to the Star Wars area I am sure not much was left.

As for everyone else, I apologize for not specifying that this was at TMP Toys R Us. I got these figures on my way to work. I do not have readily available internet access there so it had to wait until the evening after I got home and after I put my son to bed. PRIORITIES, PRIORITIES, PRIORITIES. By the time I was able to post it was late and I simply omitted this info.

Some (friendly) advice to you Phurby (I am not going to stoop to your level) but if you have one, use your American Express card at Disneyland. If you spend a certain amount you get a 10% discount at most stores. I used to get it all the time when I was picking up Star Tours figures for myself and friends.

My report...Irvine KB Toyworks had Clone Wars 2-packs...2 fresh display cases today. I left them all as I was lucky enough to find these at Wal-Mart when they first came out. Does this mean they will still be there tomorrow? Who knows...what this information is good for is the KB ToyWorks are now getting them! Just like Toys R Us is getting those other figures. Check around. Heck I check other boards all the time. i.e. The Arizona board is a great place to find out what stores are getting.

To everyone else on this board, I apologize for the rant...I just fail to understand this guys continued treatment of me when all I am doing is providing a little helpful info images/icons/mad.gif

Renegade_Jedi
11-07-2003, 11:52 PM
joeDflipsith...

Mr. Freeze with goggles is the regular version.

Mr. Freeze with no goggles is the variant.

Personaly I prefer the regular version...more "comic" accurate.

I have now missed him on 4 seperate occasions images/icons/mad.gif

Master_Phruby
11-08-2003, 10:05 AM
images/icons/confused.gif OC away put your weapon. I mean you no harm. I was not taking a pot shot at you. I'm just acknologing the fact that you said you were their in the morning before. Because of that I didn't think they would be there. That's all.

Take a pill man. Sounds like your a little stressed.

deepfriedhushpup
11-08-2003, 12:23 PM
who's mr freeze images/icons/confused.gif

Renegade_Jedi
11-08-2003, 02:46 PM
Mr. Freeze is a Batman villian...played by Arnold in one of the Bat films. A little off topic from Star Wars I know...

Jediknight760071
11-08-2003, 04:40 PM
GO TO LAGUNA HILLS MALL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
KB TOYS HAS THE ENTIRE COLEMAN,WAT,SECRET CEREMONY PADME, AND NEW EMPEROR WAVES!!!!Old April23 stuff on sale for 3 $ and the Yoda VALUE PACK and the Anakin VALUE PACK!!!!!!!
SUNCOAST in the mall has the DURGE SPEEDER AND CLONE SPEEDER...and NEW WAVES!!!!!!!!!

Master_Phruby
11-08-2003, 05:08 PM
The Disneyland star trader has unleashed Yoda, Han and Boba Fett. They also have all of the clone two packs, clone wars wave 2 and the emporer wave.

I have everyones order and will be mailing the out on monday.

Jediknight760071
11-08-2003, 05:34 PM
Sweet...I think I'll be at DL tonight...my Sax teacher is in the Jazz Band...some of the dancers get pretty into it...you should check it out.

Renegade_Jedi
11-08-2003, 10:03 PM
Jedi Knight...where were they located at KB? I was there at 3:00 today and only saw the old display up front. Considering there was about 50 BILLION people there plus I had a stroller I was not able to look around all that much. I am not in need of any of these figures, just curious as to were they were. They Action figure aisle seemed totaly devoid of Star Wars.

The OC

Jediknight760071
11-09-2003, 12:32 AM
On the far right wall...sorry about that. Did you check the Suncoast?

Renegade_Jedi
11-09-2003, 02:06 AM
No, I was going to but my little one was getting tired. What did they have?

Jediknight760071
11-09-2003, 02:46 AM
Everything.

Renegade_Jedi
11-09-2003, 03:13 AM
Did you score anything at Suncoast? Also, what are their prices like? I don't think I have ever bought a Star Wars figures from them.

Also, I keep checking Sam's Club and Costco...hopeing MAYBE they will have some value packs show up at a good price. That would be a great way to build up CT armies! Crossing fingers...

Master_Phruby
11-10-2003, 03:15 PM
Good news. The Walmart drones didn't find the Lott Dodds. The pegs are still empty at walmart mall of orange.

Jediknight760071
11-11-2003, 02:19 PM
Nothing but COlemans and Wats in RSM...I can't believe I'm disappointed aabout that.

Renegade_Jedi
11-11-2003, 08:33 PM
Bad news Phurby! The drones found your Lott Dodds...and while they were hidden away, they apparantly spawned a Watto...Oh no!

Toys R Us South Coast...nothing of interest.

Puzzle Zoo South Coast Plaza...they have about EVERY figure from the entire line. Of course prices are all jacked up. Kinda neat to look at the pegs of different style cards.

I am very close to doing a "figure dump"...buy up every figure at my local Targets and return them somewhere up in L.A. images/icons/rolleyes.gif

Jediknight760071
11-11-2003, 08:46 PM
DAMN IT!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!!!!! I was just at South Coasst today for dinner and decided to hit the TRU instead of the mall!!!!!! I guess we're even now OC images/icons/wink.gif
You pass up the Suncoast, I pass up Puzzle Zoo.

Renegade_Jedi
11-12-2003, 12:16 AM
JediKnight---

YES! I was hoping to get you back for SunCoast! images/icons/grin.gif

Seriously...how do you add a picture under your name? (i.e. you have Johnny Depp)

Any help would be appreciated!

Master_Phruby
11-12-2003, 01:00 AM
Watto??? NOOOOOOOO!!!!! images/icons/shocked.gif

Does Walmart sell trash cans? Maybe some lucky trash can buyer will receive some Lott Dodds for their dog.

Master_Phruby
11-12-2003, 01:03 AM
This morning I found the Emporer at Mission Viejo Target. I know, kind of a late post. Sorry about that guys. OC please don't beat me. images/icons/frown.gif

images/icons/wink.gif

Renegade_Jedi
11-12-2003, 02:11 PM
Phurby...funny thing is I almost went to that Target about an hour ago. images/icons/grin.gif

As for you hiding them in trash cans... thats a good call, I have always had good luck either hiding figures in a barbeque or behind the LAMEST possible toys you can find. I once some figs behind "Wild Thornberries" toys and they stayed there for almost 3 months!

Report...NOTHING ANYWHERE (Well at least at TMP Toys R Us & Target)

Master_Phruby
11-12-2003, 03:44 PM
I went to "little old lady land" (aka Walmart) but didn't bother to rehide Lott Dodd and his evil spawn Watto. How long does something have to remain MIA before walmart will consider them stolen and remove them from their inventory?

Don't you hate how the drones put one figure on every peg to make it look like they are stocked? I once got a stock drone in trouble after I put all the figures on one peg. The manager came by and yelled at the stock drone for not evenly placing product on the pegs.

Target across the street had anakin's star fighter. But so does every other target in existance.

Agreed: NOTHING ANYWHERE

[ 11-12-2003, 02:46 PM: Message edited by: phruby ]

Jediknight760071
11-12-2003, 06:59 PM
Phrubsters....Time for a figure "dump"...my family likes the sound of that....looks like we may pay a visit to the Teemtos in Costa Mesa. images/icons/wink.gif

JediMAC
11-12-2003, 07:08 PM
I am very close to doing a "figure dump"...buy up every figure at my local Targets and return them somewhere up in L.A. images/icons/rolleyes.gif <font size="2" face="arial">Better not OC! Or I'll just have to return the favor when I head back down to Tustin... http://www.jedidefender.com/yabbse/YaBBImages/grin.gif

Take 'em down to San Diego instead! images/icons/cool.gif

Not much new up here this past week, but I was somewhat startled to see the Unleashed Jedi Luke, Emperor/Sidious and Obi-Wan at my local TRU. First time I've seen any new Unleashed since Anakin and Padme from about a year ago it seems. Not that I even collect that line... But I did pick up a couple sets for some other fellas on the boards.

More and more Green, Blue, White and Red Clonetrooper 3-packs showing up out here though, so that's a positive at least!

Paul or Justin - Do you know if Disneyland takes returns with a receipt? And if so, for how long? I picked up a set of the Indiana Jones figures for a guy on the boards last month, but he backed out of the deal and doesn't want them anymore. Considering how crappy most of them look, I doubt I'll be able to find any other takers for them either... Any ideas?

First time I've ever gotten stuck with something from there, after about 25 D'land shopping trips for people on the boards... http://www.jedidefender.com/yabbse/YaBBImages/undecided.gif

Happy hunting.

- Matt

Jediknight760071
11-12-2003, 07:20 PM
I think you can return them between 30 days of the purchase....I know it's something like that...30,60 or 90.

Master_Phruby
11-13-2003, 12:49 AM
I believe it's 30 days.

Personally, I typically collect the cash before buying anything for someone at Disneyland. It's too much of a headache to carry to stuff around all day and then have to return it again later. images/icons/frown.gif

There are acceptions to that rule of course. images/icons/wink.gif

Renegade_Jedi
11-13-2003, 01:25 AM
JediMAC...

Alright, I don't want to get in a "dump" war with you. TRUCE! I wont "dump" in your area if you promise not to "dump" in mine!

Seriously though, I have never actually done this before but I do know that for a time the Irvine Target was used in this way for Hot Wheels collectors. Over-heard them at 8:00 talking about it a couple of times.

Todays finds...ZIP, ZIP, & ZIP!

11-13-2003, 01:55 AM
after spending 100 bucks last week I'm actually kind of relieved to be finding nothing this week.

Renegade_Jedi
11-13-2003, 02:32 PM
Phurby,

I checked out your customs page...very cool stuff!

I think the real question is...what can you make with 4 Lott Dodd!?!??!

Area Report: Targets & Toys R Us (South Coast Area) both had Snowtrooper, TRD Luke, TRD Vader.

deepfriedhushpup
11-13-2003, 02:47 PM
Area Report: Targets & Toys R Us (South Coast Area) both had Snowtrooper, TRD Luke, TRD Vader. <font size="2" face="arial">hey OC, i'm looking for that throne room luke 3 3/4" still, where did you see one(target or tru)? maybe i will get lucky and it will still be around tonight after work images/icons/grin.gif

thanks

[ 11-13-2003, 01:48 PM: Message edited by: deepfriedhushpuppie ]

Renegade_Jedi
11-13-2003, 03:12 PM
HushPuppie...

Sorry for the confusion...I found him at both TRU & Target!

Master_Phruby
11-13-2003, 03:43 PM
Thanks OC for the compliment. images/icons/smile.gif

I have an extra Ackbar head that I could use to make a Mon Calamari jedi with one of the Lott Dodds. Now how about the other three??

Nothing new at Target on 17th street in Orange. I think someone has been dumping figures there. They had two Jar Jars, Dexter and a SC Palatine. They also have half dozen CW Anakins/Yodas.

JayDouble
11-13-2003, 03:53 PM
Target off of Weir Canyon had second wave of Clone Wars. A few Mace and Obi.

Master_Phruby
11-13-2003, 06:06 PM
It's good to hear they are there finally. I can't remember if I picked up my CW Mace/Obiwan there or at target orange mall.

Master_Phruby
11-14-2003, 01:46 AM
So, I wonder. What can you make out of a Lott Dodd?

JayDouble
11-14-2003, 02:47 PM
TRU off of Weir Canyon has 2nd wave of CW. They also have Han Solo Unleashed.

Master_Phruby
11-14-2003, 05:53 PM
Ever notice how walking from your car into Little Old Lady Land you take your life in your own hands? Cars are parked in strange ways. Walking in the parking lot you almost get run over by the "Where's the beef" lady. There are people trying to sell stereo equipment out of their van.

Once you are in the store, you have to walk really really slowly because someone is pushing their walker/cart in front of you and you can't get around them because the aisles are so narrow due to misplaced palettes of Fruit Loops.

Finally, when you get to the star wars section you are greeted with LOTT DODD! images/icons/mad.gif Now, you try to leave the place very slowly due to walkers and motorized wheelchairs. Finally, you have to say good bye to the grandpa guard at the front door as he visually inspects you for stolen goods. I mean why else would anyone come in and leave within five minutes and not buy anything?

This time, Dodd and his pet Watto have been placed in a far corner of little old lady land on the floor, underneath the botton shelf, near the garden Nome, under a rock, beneath a swarm of bacteria leaches. Try to find that!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

[ 11-14-2003, 08:09 PM: Message edited by: phruby ]

Jediknight760071
11-14-2003, 11:27 PM
TRU in Mission Viejo has the JEDI knight 3 pack, droid 3 pack, Durge Speeder, and Zutton....I finally bought him, I gave up waiting for clearance.

Master_Phruby
11-15-2003, 12:43 PM
I bow to your courage in buying the ever lasting Zutton. Now only 99 to go! images/icons/tongue.gif

Master_Phruby
11-15-2003, 09:43 PM
That's great news! See it worked! I'm glad they finally put out something even if they arn't exactly new.

I've checked out walmart in Pomona and Chino today. Pathetic selections. In fact, these two stores had figures that would make Lott Dodd look new! Ie. ep2 young boba fett, female tuskin raider and white battle droid. They even had the original backgrounds!! Little old lady land is really sad.

Chino Hills target had nothing note worthy except recarded Maul and padme wedding dress. KBToy works had red clone three packs. The lightsaber and three figures pack was reduced to $14.99.

Pomona TRU (Gary & 60fwy) had all 12" figures up until the Han Solor/AT-ST driver wave. They also restocked with lots of CW yodas and screen scenes. Why are TRU screen scenes $21.99? I though TRU was the low price leader...Guaranteed. That's all I can remember.

Nothing really to get excited about unless you want the first wave of ep2 figures.

[ 11-15-2003, 08:46 PM: Message edited by: phruby ]

Jediknight760071
11-15-2003, 11:50 PM
Going to the RSM Target....BE back to report soon:

Renegade_Jedi
11-15-2003, 11:58 PM
JediKnight....waiting.....

TMP Toys R US.....A Gazillion Zuttons! Not much else.

Still Waiting for JK's night run report.... images/icons/grin.gif

Jediknight760071
11-16-2003, 01:51 AM
Nothing but series 1 CLone Wars...sorry OC, it was truly disappointing to drive all that way for nothing. Thank god for toll roads.

Renegade_Jedi
11-16-2003, 01:57 AM
PHURBY....the cronies at Little Old Lady land in Orange didn't find the Lott Dodds...so they put out NEW figures!

They had Wat Tambor, Coleman Trebor, Lt Dannl Faytonni, Padme Wedding Dress, Re-carded figs, etc. I didn't buy any of these but stood there for about 2 hours (well may 2 mintues) staring at the fresh supply of figures!

Target had Asajj, Durge, Mace, Obi...they were all being snapped up by Hot Wheels scum drifting over to the figure aisle.

Till next time...

Renegade_Jedi
11-16-2003, 10:23 PM
I braved TMP Toys R Us on a weekend near Christmas...BEWARE all the crazy parents/grandparents who NEVER go shopping are out in FULL FORCE! images/icons/mad.gif They had Yellow Clone Trooper 3-Packs, Jedis & Droids. I was picking up a Yellow Clone pack when another collector snapped up the remaining sets.

Jediknight760071
11-17-2003, 12:33 AM
Where is the TMP TRU and how late is it open on a sunday?

Renegade_Jedi
11-17-2003, 01:51 AM
Sorry....TMP stands for The Market Place (in Tustin). I believe they were open until 6:00 on Sundays...that may have changed though. Don't rush over there though, there was nothing left after I got my one clone pack and some other guy snagged 2 clones and a Jedi 3-pack.

JayDouble
11-17-2003, 02:59 PM
Good news, Target off of Weir Canyon has the bar wave with padme and mcquaire trooper.
BAD NEWS! They were all bent!

Renegade_Jedi
11-17-2003, 05:15 PM
Travelled a bit farther south today...

Toys R Us (Mission Viejo): TONS of Yoda & Anakin Clone Wars...also had Anakins Jedi Starfighter.

Wal-Mart Aleiso Viejo (by Kohls and Costco): 4 pegs worth of Durge, Asajj, Obi, & Mace...left them all. This was as of 1:30 this afternoon.

Anyone see red ARC Trooper yet?
Off Topic: Anyone see Mr. Freeze yet?

Till later...

Jediknight760071
11-17-2003, 06:45 PM
Target in RSM was loaded with everything up to date...as of 10:00 am...sorry i was at school, but it's the best I could do.

deepfriedhushpup
11-17-2003, 07:30 PM
Anyone see red ARC Trooper yet?<font size="2" face="arial">i bought one of these(red arc) at the walmart in city of industry. very neato images/icons/smile.gif

finds....

4 wats
2 wedding padmes
2 tatooine padmes
1 coleman
3 ashla and jempas
these were found at target south coast on bristol this afternoon

Jediknight760071
11-17-2003, 08:50 PM
Went back to the Target in RSM after my Bass lesson and found that they had just restocked.....more of the Cantina wave and Imp dignitary Janus...and CW2. Good luck guys.

Renegade_Jedi
11-18-2003, 02:43 PM
Marketplace Toys R Us: Yoda, Han, Boba Unleashed...seemed cheap at $14.99.

Marketplace Target: FINALLY have Clone Wars 3-packs...Left 2 BLue Clone sets.

Snagged Elan Slebaggano without ears...he was just left laying on the Marvel toys. No other from this wave to be found. Also had Durge, Asajj, etc.

OC Out

deepfriedhushpup
11-18-2003, 03:40 PM
Marketplace Toys R Us: Yoda, Han, Boba Unleashed...seemed cheap at $14.99.
<font size="2" face="arial">what the heck, can i not get a break ever, these will surely be gone by the time i get home from work tonight images/icons/frown.gif images/icons/smile.gif

will someone DE-MINT me a yoda unleashed, just take a big bite out of it like if you were starving images/icons/wink.gif images/icons/tongue.gif

Master_Phruby
11-19-2003, 09:53 AM
Boy, I leave the state for a week and everybody finds new things. Maybe I should just say here. images/icons/wink.gif Chicago has nothing new. At least the in the few stores that are walking distance from the office. My wave 15 case is at home. I'll ship on monday.

[ 11-19-2003, 10:59 AM: Message edited by: phruby ]

Renegade_Jedi
11-20-2003, 02:49 PM
Took a drive today up the toll road...

RSM Target...pegs of Clone Wars Wave 2...plenty of all 4

TMP Target...A lone Padme (Lars Homestead)

TMP Toys R Us...Vast Wasteland pf Zuttons.

Renegade_Jedi
11-22-2003, 02:18 AM
Sheesh, got kinda quiet here...is everyone out of town already for Thanksgiving?!?

Master_Phruby
11-23-2003, 01:03 AM
Target chino hills has Colman, repack Leia, Han and Maul, Padme wedding and Tatooine, Aalya, concept Stormtrooper, Wat Tambor and imperial dig #1.

Jediknight760071
11-23-2003, 01:16 AM
Brea TRU has nothing, except deluxe slave leia, CW vehicles, and Ketwol, and Tessek...The BookStar store there has a hell of a good SW book and COmic selection though...just how I remember it when I moved here 7 years ago.

BlueHarvest1138
11-23-2003, 03:46 AM
Any of you guys going to this?

Gen Con
(Anaheim, California)

December 11-14, 2003

Star Wars Guests:
Daniel Logan (Young Boba Fett)

Master_Phruby
11-23-2003, 11:39 AM
I wish I could. Gone that week. images/icons/frown.gif

11-23-2003, 11:35 PM
Finally found some of the new wave at the Target on Beach Blvd. in Huntington Beach and found the blue clone 3-pack down the street at Toys R Us.

Master_Phruby
11-24-2003, 12:45 AM
Which new wave?

Jediknight760071
11-24-2003, 12:54 AM
What else is happenning at Gen Con?

11-24-2003, 02:07 AM
the wave with concept stormtrooper...I found Obi-wan, Imperial Dignitary, Padme, and Bail Organa.

Master_Phruby
11-24-2003, 10:58 AM
That's cool. images/icons/smile.gif

JayDouble
11-24-2003, 03:10 PM
TRU off of Weir Canyon has 1 blue Clone Trooper pack, 2 Jedi Knight packs, and 3 Droid Army Packs as of noon.

Master_Phruby
11-24-2003, 03:50 PM
They also had a Druge, Druge with speeder and a few obiwan, mace cw. Target next door had Obiwan and mace CW. Nothing much else.

[ 11-24-2003, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: phruby ]

Renegade_Jedi
11-24-2003, 11:44 PM
Puzzle Zoo SCP: All figures (yes...ALL figures back to the POTF2 days) plus fresh cases of Maq Stormtrooper Wave. A bit pricey @ $9.95.

Finally got the Green Clone Trooper pack on-line...for $10.00 to boot!

Master_Phruby
11-25-2003, 12:39 AM
Great find of the green clones. What is Puzzle Zoo SCP? Is that some scalper store in a mall?

Jediknight760071
11-25-2003, 12:42 AM
Do they have rebel pilots? yay. I love POTF2.

Renegade_Jedi
11-25-2003, 02:36 PM
Its PUZZLE ZOO at South Coast Plaza.

Puzzle Zoo is a toy store that first originated at the 3rd Street Promanade in Santa Monica. This store took over the old Toys International spot at SCP.

It carries toys from Thomas the Tank Engine (the reason I was there) to Barbie Dolls to Star Wars. In that sense I would just say its your run of the mill mall toy store...prices are a bit higher there but the selection is much better. If your a Simpsons fan they have a TON of figures and playsets.

I guess you could also label it a "scalper mall store" because like the original in Santa Monica it has a couple glass cabinets with older toys in it. I didn't give them a look this time but I over heard a couple of guys saying that they couldn't believe the price on a vintage carded Chewbacca, $100 +.

Its a fun place to look, but I wouldn't buy anything brand new there.

Jediknight760071
11-25-2003, 09:27 PM
wow...words cannot express my joy when I saw that wall of POTF2 figures...I got Bib, Biggs, Sivrak, Rebel Pilots 3 pack,and the SOTE Swoop Bike. I didn't see Zuckuss, but wasn't looking that hard....Awesome store...at least it's a little less expensive than Online images/icons/confused.gif

I was amazed they had POTF, POTF2, EPI, POTJ, and SAGA figs....thanks OC!

Renegade_Jedi
11-25-2003, 11:57 PM
JediKnight,

Glad you were able to fill some holes in your collection! Seeing that the "Christmas shopping season" begins Friday, I wont be going back there until January...it will be interesting to see if a lot of those older figures sell!

Report: Have you guys tried this "Oh My God..." site? They are down right now until Friday. I have already placed 3 orders with them and am VERY pleased! IF they keep this up my area reports are going to become few and far between.

Master_Phruby
11-26-2003, 10:08 AM
Url?

Master_Phruby
11-26-2003, 03:16 PM
Nothing at Target on 17th street in orange except lots of droid launchers. images/icons/frown.gif

JediMAC
11-26-2003, 06:34 PM
Url? <font size="2" face="arial">ohmygodcheapnewfiguresonline.com (http://www.ohmygodcheapnewfiguresonline.com)

Yep. That's the actual name of the site, and yes - they are very legit. Just popped onto the web a few weeks ago, and have been all the rage ever since. Cheap and new figures, with very low shipping costs. They're apparently down right now for maintenance though. Probably from getting so overloaded recently!

Been doing pretty well up here in the Valley over the past week - I've found the Green and White Clonetrooper 3-packs a couple times, and most of the Bail wave and CW wave 2 at several of the local Targets as well. New Legos at TRU too.

On my way down to OC tomorrow for the Thanksgiving weekend, so we'll see how things look down in your neck of the woods. Maybe I'll run into a couple of you at TMP, since that's right around the corner from my family's place, and my usual hunting grounds of choice... images/icons/wink.gif

Bringing a big load of local pegwarmers down to 'dump' there too! (just kidding) images/icons/tongue.gif

Have a Happy Turkey Day fellas!

- Matt

Renegade_Jedi
11-27-2003, 12:06 AM
Funny...I will be going up to L.A. for Turkey Day (Woodland Hills to be specific)...don't temp me to make a figure dump of my own! images/icons/tongue.gif

Looking forward to hearing some BLACK FRIDAY stories!

11-27-2003, 02:42 PM
What time does TRU open on Friday?

Jediknight760071
11-27-2003, 06:35 PM
6 or 7 am

Jediknight760071
11-28-2003, 05:07 PM
Did anyone find anything today? I decided not to get up to go, but rest and relax after last night's dinner and Disney trip...too bad the fireworks got cancelled. images/icons/frown.gif

JediMAC
11-28-2003, 05:59 PM
A few Black Friday reports for OC as of a couple hours ago...

Costa Mesa Target: CW Mace & Obi-Wan, along with about 6 Bail Organas. Nothin' else!

Costa Mesa TRU: 12" Lando Skiff Guard & Unleashed Han. Nothing else.

SCP Puzzle Zoo: Elan (w/ ears), Ayy Vida, Lars Homestead Padme, Club Obi-Wan & Bail - but all at $10 each. I also noticed the long time comics and collectibles store just outside of Sears there is now gone. Bummer.

TMP TRU: Unleashed Han, Emperor/Sidious & Obi-Wan. Dooku Speeder. Nothing else.

TMP Target: Bail, Faytonni, Coleman, Wat & Wedding Padme.

TMP KM: CW Asajj, Durge (single carded), Mace, Obi-Wan, Dlx. Clonetrooper w/ bike & Club Obi-Wan.

That's it so far! Happy hunting and Thanksgiving weekend everyone...
- Matt

[ 11-28-2003, 05:04 PM: Message edited by: JediMAC ]

11-28-2003, 08:06 PM
6 TRUs
7 Targets
3 Walmarts
1 KB Toys
and the only thing I found was a McQuarrie Stormtrooper. I saw probably the most lame thing ever today though...Walmart in La Habra on Imperial Hwy had the first Qui-Gon from Epi. So after 7 hours of driving around I have one figure to show for it. Oh well.

Jediknight760071
11-28-2003, 08:30 PM
If anyone wants to know...

Target in RSM had:
14 AWings...finally
8 CW Gunships
12 leia speeders (12 inch)

Picked up an Awing for myself which left 14, so plenty for everyone here.....i think.

Master_Phruby
11-28-2003, 11:17 PM
Why did the fireworks get canceled?

Jediknight760071
11-28-2003, 11:38 PM
High winds that would blow the works off course....some stuff like that...they did release the snow and play music though. images/icons/rolleyes.gif

Renegade_Jedi
11-29-2003, 02:34 PM
Woodland Hills Black Friday Report...(I know, not OC but....)

Found:

Target...3 x White Clone Trooper 3-Packs (came packed with Durge SB & Clonetrooper SB)

Toys R Us...Unleased Wave 6

Went to both place before 7...crowds were very well behaved.

The unfortunate thing is that I forgot to bring my pegwarmer collection to "dump" oh well images/icons/grin.gif

JediMAC
11-29-2003, 05:39 PM
The unfortunate thing is that I forgot to bring my pegwarmer collection to "dump" oh well images/icons/grin.gif <font size="2" face="arial">Glad to hear it OC, since I forgot my "dump" figures as well! Made another quick run today, but not much new...

Irvine Target - Nothing.

TMP Target - Bail, Dignitary, Lars Homestead Padme (several of each)

TMP KM - CW Asajj, Durge, Mace & Obi-Wan

Jediknight760071
11-30-2003, 03:48 AM
BTW...Phruby, I was up in Chino Hills today seeing some relatives, and trust me, there ain't a lot of us...but I got a chance to see osme of the scenery on the drive up....nice town you got there.

Master_Phruby
12-01-2003, 10:51 AM
Thanks JediKnight. images/icons/smile.gif Did you take Carbon Canyon up to town? It's a nice drive except in the mornings when everyone is trying to get to work.

Master_Phruby
12-01-2003, 04:34 PM
I finally got my CW Asajj at the TMP KM. Thanks JediMac! images/icons/grin.gif Nothing else at TMP TRU worth mensioning.

Renegade_Jedi
12-01-2003, 05:34 PM
Got around some today...

TMP Target...white clone trooper 3-packs, fresh case of Asajj, Durge, etc. on the pallet...someone had opened it to see what was inside.

Mission Viejo TRU...green clone trooper 3-packs.

Aleiso Viejo Wal-Mart...NOTHING...this might be the WORST store EVER!

Irvine KB Toys-Works...2 fresh cases of Clone Wars Value Packs.

Till next time...

12-01-2003, 07:37 PM
Found some white clone 3-packs at seal beach target but that's about it. still desperately searching for the green clone 3-pack.

JayDouble
12-01-2003, 07:58 PM
Went to the Brea stores today (Walmart, TRU, & KB)they had nothing. Actually at the Walmart they had an Episode 1 Qui-Gon if anyone still needs it. LOL!

Master_Phruby
12-01-2003, 08:10 PM
Gosh, I remember hidding that figure back four years ago! images/icons/wink.gif They finally found it did they?! images/icons/tongue.gif

Renegade_Jedi
12-01-2003, 09:26 PM
Got my latest order from "Oh My God Cheap New Figures Online" today...

Nothing like a box of 6 Green Clone Trooper 3-packs! My armies are neraly complete!

Jediknight760071
12-01-2003, 09:34 PM
Thanks OC...I'm gonna try to pick up s 3 pack...not optimistic though...

Renegade_Jedi
12-02-2003, 03:36 PM
Hey gang,

As of 11:00 am today, TMP Toys R Us put out a fresh case of Clone Wars Deluxe...Jedi Knights & Green Clone Toopers included! They were still there when I left. Also had Sidious Unleashed wave if you have any interest.

Master_Phruby
12-02-2003, 03:46 PM
Little old lady land (aka walmart @ mall of orange) found two Lott Dodds!!! No sign of his pet Watto though. Not a single figure in the star wars section but those two. I guess the good news is they didn't find the other four.

deepfriedhushpup
12-03-2003, 01:05 AM
Little old lady land (aka walmart @ mall of orange) found two Lott Dodds!!! <font size="2" face="arial">we are going to that "mall" tomorrow night to get holiday photos taken, i think i will put the good ole dodd brothers out of their misery. MUAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA images/icons/wink.gif

JediMAC
12-03-2003, 01:33 AM
I finally got my CW Asajj at the TMP KM. Thanks JediMac! images/icons/grin.gif <font size="2" face="arial">Glad to be of service Paul... images/icons/wink.gif

Still having a pretty tough time finding any extras (beyond my initial two) of the Concept Stormie and the Club trio of Obi-Wan, Elan, and Ayy Vida. You guys having any luck with those?

Anyone found the new Ultra (Deluxe) sets yet? Sounds like they started hitting the West Coast the past couple days now - at TRU and WM...

Didn't see squat up here in the Valley today, aside from the new Lego Snowspeeder finally. Lots of those 12" Leia on Speederbikes starting to pile up at all the local Targets right now. Hopefully those start moving (it's in their ad this week), lest they become a concern for eating up a good portion of highly valuable Holiday shelf space.

- M

Renegade_Jedi
12-03-2003, 10:16 AM
I have found a stray Ayy Vada & Elan once each at TMP Target. They were sitting by the Marvel Legends figures. I have found Obi on several occasions at various stores.

Master_Phruby
12-03-2003, 10:37 AM
i think i will put the good ole dodd brothers out of their misery<font size="2" face="arial">Oh please, please, please, please. images/icons/grin.gif

Master_Phruby
12-03-2003, 10:40 AM
Anyone found the new Ultra (Deluxe) sets yet?<font size="2" face="arial">I wonder if the big D will have them. Have to check this saturday.

Master_Phruby
12-03-2003, 02:08 PM
Slumming are you? What are you doing in Upland? Your not allow to leave the OC. images/icons/wink.gif

Master_Phruby
12-03-2003, 03:21 PM
JediMac, I'm going to return the favor.

Go to AHF Target right now. You know the Target on Anaheim Hills and weir canyon across from the 91. They have Elan, Ayy Vida, Imperial dignatary 1, Lt. Daniels, recard Maul, Han and Leia.

JayDouble
12-03-2003, 04:50 PM
Phruby, we just missed each other. I got the Stormtrooper and Obi-Wan around 11:30. I was there when the guy put them out, finally some good luck. Sorry my report is late, met with a friend for lunch. Anyone see the A-Wing yet at Target, it's in the add also in small print.

Master_Phruby
12-03-2003, 06:48 PM
That store has 9 of them! You have to look on the shelve above the legos asile.

JayDouble
12-03-2003, 07:03 PM
Thanks Phruby!

JediMAC
12-03-2003, 07:10 PM
JediMac, I'm going to return the favor.

Go to AHF Target right now. You know the Target on Anaheim Hills and weir canyon across from the 91. They have Elan, Ayy Vida...<font size="2" face="arial">Thanks for the effort Paul, but seeing as how I'm up in Sherman Oaks right now at work, no can do! images/icons/wink.gif I live in Santa Clarita BTW, and am only down in OC (Tustin) on the occasional weekend and Holiday... I just like to mooch off your OC thread since it still feels like home to me there! images/icons/cool.gif

Plus it helps me to follow which respective store chains (down there) are getting stuff in, so I can search those same places up here in the Valley, since we're usually right in line with eachother's findings...

There were a lot of A-Wings floating around up here several weeks ago, but they seem to have dried up here now. Very few of the ones I looked at were in any kind of decent shape package wise, if you're into that kind of thing.

Are you guys down there finding the Elan WITH or WITHOUT ears? The only two I've come across were without, which is the corrected version. Still need to find me a couple with ears. Saw them at SCP Puzzle Zoo last weekend, but wasn't about to fork over $10 a piece for them...

- Matt

Master_Phruby
12-03-2003, 07:48 PM
The only ones I've seen are the ones WITH ears. How about that! I even noticed the one I got from EE has ears.

Ahh, the good old valley days. I use to live up on Mulholland. Hows my old Notre Dame HS doing? Are they winning any football games?

Jediknight760071
12-03-2003, 11:52 PM
Hey,

Nothing to report...got sick today, so I stayed home, but my mum went around and found zip. We're like the dynamic duo, but don't go too far from home.

I've only seen Elan w/out ears, and was wondering if Puzzle Zoo-for those of you that have been there recently- has any old rebel starships or Zuckuss. Thanks.

deepfriedhushpup
12-04-2003, 12:51 AM
ok my trip to the orange mall to get family photos totally sucked, BUT, while in wallyworld afterwards(around 8:30pm), i saw on a pallet, a box marked SW ULTRA FIG ASST. they had a super condom wrapped around the pallet so i guess they will be out in the morning and i didnt feel like trying to pry out this box after a foul trip to the mall.

oh yeah the dodd bros. are still hanging around. i wanted to vomit when i saw them images/icons/grin.gif

walmart orange on tustin
good hunting!

Renegade_Jedi
12-04-2003, 01:59 AM
Phruby,

Got to the FOOTHILL Wal-Mart...err Little Old Lady Land RIGHT NOW! You will NOT believe there selection of Star Wars figures!

They have 1...yes 1 LOTT DODD! Nothing else, nadda zip!

I have warned you all now...this is not 1 per case...its 1 per store!

Master_Phruby
12-04-2003, 10:41 AM
Would it be considered shoplifting or some other crime if the Lott brothers ended up in one of Walmart's own trash cans? I don't mean the ones they sell, I mean the ones they use. That way they would be throwing out their own merchandise.

Master_Phruby
12-04-2003, 02:35 PM
I picked up two sets of the Ultra sets at the walmart @ mall of orange. They don't have anymore there. The good news is one set is for you guys.

Please email me if you want it. We could arrange a meeting or at least shipping.

[ 12-05-2003, 10:51 AM: Message edited by: phruby ]

JediMAC
12-04-2003, 02:45 PM
This a.m. TRU at TMP had a fresh case of Clone Wars Deluxe...including 4 of the re-released Spider Droid! Also had 2 Yellow Clone 3-packs.<font size="2" face="arial">Cool! Thanks for the tip OC. I wonder if the Yellow Clones are shipping with the Spider? That'd be great news if they were, since they've replaced Green as the hardest ones to find now!

Haven't kept tabs on Notre Dame high school football Paul, sorry! I'm sure they're kicking some ***** as usual though... We used to live right around the corner from there before moving out to Santa Clarita a few months ago.

Master_Phruby
12-05-2003, 12:54 AM
I went to DL tonight. The star trader only had wave 2 clone wars figures. They also had a dozen each of clone speeders and durge speeders. Unleashed Han, Mace and Dooku are still around. No clone two packs or ultra packs. Lots of star tours droids.

Here is a picture:

http://www.timesaversoftware.com/tss/temp/st1.jpg

Renegade_Jedi
12-05-2003, 01:57 AM
Hey all,

This a.m. TRU at TMP had a fresh case of Clone Wars Deluxe...including 4 of the re-released Spider Droid! Also had 2 Yellow Clone 3-packs. Bought 2 Spiders (were not in the TRU computer).
Left everything else.

Master_Phruby
12-05-2003, 11:52 AM
I still have one set of the Ultra figures (3po, Wampa, Riken) for whoever needs it. PM me or email me and we'll set something up.

[ 12-05-2003, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: phruby ]

JayDouble
12-05-2003, 02:21 PM
Phruby I think we're on the same wave length or something (scary) lol! I was at Disneyland also last night. I ended up getting the Chewie t-shirt. I wanted the Yoda also but they had no xl.