PDA

View Full Version : Tons of figures at Walmart Fond Du Lac

06-28-2003, 05:39 PM
I went to visit my friend and stopped at the walmart in Fond Du Lac. They had put out the figures on the new cards. I got the snowtrooper, darth maul, han solo, and c-3po. They had quite a few figures out.

gMt
06-28-2003, 07:08 PM
Sorry, where the hell is Fond Du Lac? I've heard of it but have no idea where it or "The Ghetto" is. Please clarify.

gMt
07-02-2003, 05:17 PM
Thanks for the geography lesson! images/icons/blush.gif There for a second, I thought it might be a city in Vietnam or something. images/icons/wink.gif I usually pride myself on such things, but that one stumped me.

Good to see people are finding these figures all over, although I STILL haven't seen any of them in Jacksonville. images/icons/mad.gif

Dark_Kanos
07-03-2003, 12:29 AM
Grand Matt Tarkin it is in Wisconsin lying on the southern end of Lake Winnebago. It is about 55 miles north-northwest of Milwaukee. I am glad I could help you find out where it is. images/icons/grin.gif

Dark_Kanos
07-11-2003, 04:17 PM
Grand Matt Tarkin, your welcome and also like Geography! That's why I helped you out! images/icons/grin.gif

Dark_Kanos
07-23-2003, 08:14 AM
Grand Matt Tarkin:
Time for a test where are you?
Answer is worth ten billion zillion points
A. Jacksonvile Florida! images/icons/grin.gif

gMt
07-23-2003, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Dark Kanos:
Grand Matt Tarkin:
Time for a test where are you?
Answer is worth ten billion zillion points
A. Jacksonvile Florida! images/icons/grin.gif <font size="2" face="arial">Ummmm....... images/icons/confused.gif

Is that Jedi Points? images/icons/tongue.gif