PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Star Trader Report

Master_Phruby
05-25-2003, 03:05 PM
I went to Disneyland's Star Trader yesterday to see if the latest Star Tours wave were in. They wern't. They had plenty of wave 1 and 2 but no wave 3. They did have some new regular star wars figures. They had Hoth Han Solo, Anakin secret ceramony, Ackley Obiwan and flying r2-d2. They were $10 a piece. They also had stuffed plush Ewoks, all of the electronic lightsabers including Yoda's. No electronic Star Speeeder yet but they did have lots of the smaller non-electronic Star Speeder.

Master_Phruby
06-03-2003, 12:00 AM
No new star tours figures at DL yet. They did get in Mynock Chewie and Carkoon Boba Fett. They also had some new keychain lightsabers that light up. They said Jedi academy on them.

Kris
06-03-2003, 12:02 AM
Well, they will show up around June I heard .. can be 'nother date too tough ...

06-23-2003, 11:55 PM
there has never been yoda electronic light sabers in the disneyland store, have had most of the others but not yoda as of yet. the 3rd wave of star tours figures are still supposed to be in disneyland but there is no date for them to actually show up.

Billy_Ray
06-24-2003, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by Kris Van de Sande™:
Well, they will show up around June I heard .. can be 'nother date too tough ... <font size="2" face="arial">I hope that third wave shoes up before I go at the end of July. Does anyone know if the new Indiana Jones figures have shown up yet???

Master_Phruby
07-05-2003, 07:17 PM
Look what I found!

http://www.timesaversoftware.com/tss/temp/sp3000.jpg

Disneyland has a whole wall full of these!!

Billy_Ray
07-05-2003, 09:03 PM
Cool! No signs of wave 3 yet though?

Lone_Jedi
07-05-2003, 10:32 PM
Aww, no way! I was just at Star Traders last week. All they had were Star Tours waves 1 and 2. As for the SAGA line, the newest figure they had was Chewie Mynock Hunt.

Hey, Phruby, would you be willing to pick up an extra Starspeeder 3000 and/or Star Tours wave 3 if you go back and if you find them? I would be more than happy to pay you cost plus tax and shipping plus a little extra. I’m here in Northern Cali, and I think I’ve had my fill of the “Magic Kingdom” for a number of years. Hehe, the only thing that may get me to return is if they actually do a different Star Tours simulator (like that’ll happen).

Master_Phruby
07-06-2003, 05:49 PM
I'm willing to pick up sets for anyone. I just need to be paid first before I can pick them up. Paypal is the best but if you can get a money order here it would work too. I have a few people I still owe wave 3 sets so the more I pick up at once the better. email ghost.host@verizon.net

Billy_Ray
07-06-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by phruby:
I'm willing to pick up sets for anyone. I just need to be paid first before I can pick them up. Paypal is the best but if you can get a money order here it would work too. I have a few people I still owe wave 3 sets so the more I pick up at once the better. email ghost.host@verizon.net <font size="2" face="arial">Does that mean they have wave 3 at DisneyLAND???

Master_Phruby
07-06-2003, 11:45 PM
Not yet. images/icons/frown.gif

BlueHarvest1138
07-16-2003, 09:27 PM
Any signs of wave 3?

JediMAC
07-17-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Scalper10:
Any signs of wave 3?<font size="2" face="arial">Yep! images/icons/cool.gif I pretty much cleaned them all out on Tuesday night though, since I'm hooking up 16 different members on the boards with these figures (you do the math images/icons/wink.gif ). Wave 3 finally showed up this past weekend at Disneyland.

When I was done, there were no more R5's, and about 5 each of the GT and lame "Bird" droids left (no MOMC though). There were barely any mint cards there, as usual. I'm sure the Star Traders shop will likely restock pretty soon though, if they haven't already...

Still more than plenty of the first two waves of droids though!

[ 07-17-2003, 02:42 PM: Message edited by: JediMAC ]

JediMAC
07-17-2003, 11:01 PM
Just got back from the Star Traders shop again, and I'm happy to report that they've completely restocked their Wave 3 droids! images/icons/cool.gif I snagged some more, but there were still plenty left, though I swiped most of the nice mint stuff. But it looks like their supply should be fine for a while, so everyone should be in good shape, I'd imagine...

My droids even got a nice ride on the Matterhorn, which was challenging not letting them bump into anything! Happy hunting guys...

Lone_Jedi
07-18-2003, 08:57 PM
Hmmm….if anyone reading this thread has any of wave 3 left-over plus the Starspeeder 3000, I’d be interested in buying! I’d rather not pay until the items are in hand and their conditions have been described though. Here’s to hoping………………
<font size="2" face="arial">

Master_Phruby
07-19-2003, 05:31 PM
Disneyland has lots of star tours wave 3. I picked up enough to take care of those that prepaid me. In fact, after I bought about half of them, they brought out another case and refilled the pegs with even more wave 3. Why can't TRU or target do that???

If your going to DL in the near future you have no problem picking up all three waves and the electronic star speeder. They are finally here!

07-21-2003, 03:05 AM
Cool, thanks phurby...good lookin' out! Time to bring the kids to Disneyland.

BlueHarvest1138
07-23-2003, 01:53 AM
Back from Southern California. Silver Fett and Star Tours wave 3 in hand. Passed on Hoth Han and Chewie Mynock that were at the Target down the street from Disneyland.

They had plenty of all 3 Star Tours waves and the Starspeeder!

Master_Phruby
08-02-2003, 05:42 PM
Over at the Indiana Jones Outpost in Adventureland they finally got in the new Indiana Jones figures! They have a new Indiana Jones (with idol), Marion Ravenwood, German Soldier, German Mechanic and Cario Swordsman! They are $8 and they have lots of them!

Jediknight760071
08-04-2003, 03:42 PM
Anyone have pictures from the new Place your head on a star Wars characters head thing?

Master_Phruby
08-04-2003, 08:07 PM
I did it once but didn't buy one. I should bring my digital camera and take a picture of the output sometime.

Master_Phruby
08-16-2003, 05:15 PM
Good news. All nine star tours figures and the electronic Star Speeder 3000 can be found at the Engin-ears toy store in Disney's California Adventure! I wouldn't be suprised if they were also available at the World of Disney in DownTown Disney too.