PDA

View Full Version : WEEKEND FINDS !!!!!!!

PRINCE_OF_SPACE
05-18-2003, 08:46 PM
i went to walmart today and thought i would find the usual nothing and to my surprise i picked up boba fett pit of carcoon,tusken raider camp ambush and han solo hoth rescue...its about damn time.........

05-18-2003, 10:03 PM
How about we start posting the area locations where we find the new figures?

Otherwise....great...you found some...lucky b@$t@%#!

Kneel_Before_Zod
05-18-2003, 10:44 PM
i found mynock chewie and hoth han this weekend

Jango_Fettish
05-18-2003, 11:16 PM
I found some change in my couch..and some cool stuff on eBay.

Billy_Ray
05-18-2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by poolkay:
How about we start posting the area locations where we find the new figures?

Otherwise....great...you found some...lucky b@$t@%#! <font size="2" face="arial">Well "poolkay", I would assume that Prince of Space found them in Massachusetts, since his sig clearly says that he is from...Massachusetts...but that's just a guess images/icons/wink.gif

Great finds Prince!

[ 05-18-2003, 11:33 PM: Message edited by: Billy Ray ]

greeneyedzeke
05-19-2003, 11:32 AM
I was quite happy, myself. I ended up in K-Mart in Saugus, MA (since we want actual locations) and nabbed Acklay Battle Obi-Wan and the new Darth Tyranus figure. These aren't as exciting as some of the other figures, I know, but I was psyched.

By the way, hi everybody. images/icons/wink.gif

greeneyedzeke
05-19-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Johnboy Walton:
Hi. I haven't found anything new. images/icons/frown.gif <font size="2" face="arial">Don't feel bad... before this my hunts were all bone dry. I seem to be reading/hearing about more people finding new figures, so hopefully a summer rush is coming.

Geester
05-19-2003, 04:56 PM
God I hope so, I'm so sick of wasting gas and time for NOTHING!! The way I see it, Hasbro owes me at least 1 fill-up at Exxon. images/icons/tongue.gif

Johnboy_Walton
05-20-2003, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by greeneyedzeke:
I was quite happy, myself. I ended up in K-Mart in Saugus, MA (since we want actual locations) and nabbed Acklay Battle Obi-Wan and the new Darth Tyranus figure. These aren't as exciting as some of the other figures, I know, but I was psyched.

By the way, hi everybody. images/icons/wink.gif <font size="2" face="arial">Hi. I haven't found anything new. images/icons/frown.gif

SnowtrooperHoth
05-20-2003, 12:53 AM
havent found anything in about a week and a half. Still looking for '03 collection figures, like the Library Droids, Padme, and Tusken. I am kinda getting sick of wasting my gas but eh, its all a part of the job images/icons/smile.gif

greeneyedzeke
05-20-2003, 07:44 AM
The time/gas issue can be a major pain in the butt, I know. In fact, for me even the driving part can be an obstacle (I'm one of the few people who admits to not being a great driver and, as such, I really have to force myself to even get behind the wheel). However, the hunt seems to ultimately be worth it. I have no problem with online ordering, but nothing is sweeter than actually walking into a store, not expecting to find anything, and seeing something you've been chasing after for months just sitting there. Though it can be embarrassing when you realized you almost hugged the cashier out of sheer excitement when she was ringing up your order.

Whew... maybe I just need a girlfriend. images/icons/rolleyes.gif