PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in the Seattle area?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

03-10-2002, 03:52 PM
Has anyone in Western Washington see any E2 Preview figures yet?

Vigilant
03-11-2002, 12:47 PM
I found them in rather large quantities this past Thursday at the Puyallup Wal*Mart and found one lone Clone Trooper at the Tacoma Target last Friday.

Jango Fett was in short supply at Wal*Mart, there were only four of him and at least twenty of the other three. I'm guessing that he's the popular one, though not my favorite out of the four. That spot is held for R3-T7.

[ 03-29-2002, 12:47 AM: Message edited by: ViceGripX ]

Vigilant
03-11-2002, 07:23 PM
Went to the Tacoma Toys R Us this afternoon and they had five pegs full of the figures,, one for each figure and a miscellaneous peg. They also had some Eath Koth and Zutton figures.

Still no sign of the Teebo wave though.

EddieU
03-12-2002, 01:21 AM
Hey,thanks, ViceGrip! I sped down to Tacoma from Seattle when I read your post--I stopped off at Sea-Tac Mall along the way...Here's the scoop:

Seatac Mall TRU: Lando Wave (no R2-Q5), all three 25th Anniv. Sets

Seatac Mall Target: Nothing exciting--just Slave Leia's and Amanamans

Seatac Mall Walmart: Zam Wesell, R3-27 (2 of each), about 7 Eeth Koths and 3 Snaggletooth/Zuttons...The cool thing was, Eeth Koth and Zutton were 4 bucks each!

Tacoma TRU- Pegs were still pretty robust with Ep2 Sneak Previews--except for Jango; only about 3 or 4 left of him. They also still had Zutton and Eeth Koth in good numbers. A lousy footnote to this: I called TRU in Tacoma before driving down, and very politely asked if they had the sneak previews in stock (with the intent of asking them to hold 'em for me 'til I could get there)...The answer? "No, sorry, we haven't gotten those in." Luckily, I trusted my fellow SW fans above those Lie Merchants, since there were so many figures that they were hard to miss. Thanks again, ViceGrip!
All these sightings were between 6:30-7:30 pm Monday night...Good luck!
Eddie

Inigo_Montoya
03-12-2002, 01:40 AM
More, or less. I'm closer to Monroe, but would deffinately like any insight on newer figure sightings in western Washington. images/icons/smile.gif

Vigilant
03-12-2002, 06:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VintageJarJar:
Hey,thanks, ViceGrip! I sped down to Tacoma from Seattle when I read your post--I stopped off at Sea-Tac Mall along the way...Here's the scoop:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're very welcome. I'm always glad to be able to help out. I didn't see anything of interest while I was out today though. Hopefully the Teebo wave will hit here soon.

WampaTaunTaun
03-15-2002, 05:02 PM
My wife so kindly (actually I begged her to) just stopped by the Target in Redmond and found all Sneak Preview Figures. She said there were several of each left.

03-16-2002, 12:21 PM
I found all four of the E2 Preview figures this morning at Target in Woodinville. No sign of the Teebo wave yet.

03-16-2002, 03:25 PM
there was plenty of the teebo wave at walmart in puyallup and they were only 2.50 they were all snapped up tho! They did have more at the auburn store and I am not sure but I think they had em at the federal way store also. It would figure these would show up the day after I get mine in the mail. I am just waiting for the starfighter!!!come on starfighter!!

Inigo_Montoya
03-16-2002, 06:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WampaTaunTaun:
My wife so kindly (actually I begged her to) just stopped by the Target in Redmond and found all Sneak Preview Figures. She said there were several of each left.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's where I got one of each, plus Leia and Amanaman. I was stoked! I was lucky to get them when I did, as I was leaving the aisle with the 6 figures, three guys started looking through the Star Wars pegs. images/icons/grin.gif

03-16-2002, 06:32 PM
I found Teebo, BoShek and R4-M9 at the WalMart in Renton this afternoon. No newbies at the TRU in Bellevue, though...Between my early morning Preview figs find and this, it was a great day overall! None of the stores I visited today had made room for the preview vehicle on the shelves. Has anyone seen the Tie Bomber, AT-ST or crashed Snow Speeder yet?

Sandtrooper0311
03-16-2002, 09:27 PM
I found the Teebo wave at Wal Mart this morning in Port Orchard. They had about 10 of each fig and 3 or 4 preview figs

WampaTaunTaun
03-17-2002, 08:06 PM
Nothing that I needed but I thought I'd put it out that there were about 4-5 R2-Q5's at the TRU in Puyallup this morning.

03-18-2002, 12:02 AM
The TRU in Olympia off of Black Lake Blvd. had about 4 R2-Q5's last time I checked 4 days ago.

WampaTaunTaun
03-18-2002, 11:38 PM
I stopped by the TRU in Southcenter today. They have tons of the Imperial Officers, Tantive Defenders, Eeth Koth, and Zuttons. No AT-ST but This is the first time I've found these figures yet.

03-20-2002, 12:26 AM
Just got back from the Federal Way TRU where I picked up the AT-ST!! It was the last one on the shelf and the guy at the register said that it was about the 10th one he'd sold today. Nothing new at Target or Wal-Mart though.

Also the Bremerton Wal-Mart had Teebos today, but someone got to the R4-M9s and BoSheks before me.

Vigilant
03-20-2002, 02:51 PM
I went to the Tacoma TRU this morning and they had four AT-STs. The Puyallup TRU had them, but all that remains are the shelf labels.

All I really want is R4-M9. Anyone out there able to help a Droid collector?

Sandtrooper0311
03-20-2002, 07:18 PM
Call the FAO in seattle to get on reserve list 4 imperial shuttle

Vigilant
03-21-2002, 06:07 PM
The Tacoma TRU has one AT-ST/Speeder Bike set left while the one in Puyallup has eight. The Wal-mart in Puyallup also had the Jedi Starfighter. I got the last one which had a crunched box. The toy was fine though.

WampaTaunTaun
03-22-2002, 12:37 AM
Thanks ViceGripX! I ran down to the TRU in Puyallup this evening and picked up the AT-ST.
I called after I saw your post and asked if they had the AT-ST and they said 'no'. But when I pushed they said "Do you mean the Imperial AT-ST?, oh we have that" Brilliant folks when the word 'Imperial' can confuse them, as opposed to all of the other "AT-ST's" out there. images/icons/rolleyes.gif

cafortier
03-23-2002, 02:38 PM
FYI, TRU in Northgate and Bellevue had 20 AT-STs each this morning.

Happy Hunting!
Chris

03-25-2002, 06:29 PM
Southcenter TRU had several AT-STs last night.
Also this is kinda OT but if anyone is looking for the Macaroni&Cheese E.T. pack-in, try Albertsons.

03-30-2002, 03:36 PM
I found the Snow Speeder and Tie Bomber at the Renton WalMart and the AT-ST at the Bellevue TRU. Nothing new at the Target in Woodinville, though...

Has anyone seen the Jedi Starfighter yet?

Thanks,
-C

WampaTaunTaun
03-30-2002, 04:31 PM
Oh for crying out loud!!! I have stopped at the WalMart in Renton for the past couple of days and it figures that the one day I can't (kids are napping and my wife works on Saturday) something new shows up.
images/icons/mad.gif

I have heard that the Starfighter has been at the WalMart in Puyallup twice but I missed it both times. images/icons/rolleyes.gif

03-30-2002, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Jithero:
Southcenter TRU had several AT-STs last night.
Also this is kinda OT but if anyone is looking for the Macaroni&Cheese E.T. pack-in, try Albertsons.<font size="2" face="arial">What is inside this CHeese box?

03-30-2002, 11:15 PM
It's a six-pack of Kraft macaroni and cheese dinners. the 6th pack is actually a window box containing an E.T. figure, it's a little larger than scale to normal star wars figures, but still a good stand-in for an E.T. Republic Senator.
http://www.jithero.com/images/et.jpg

[ 03-30-2002, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: Jithero ]

03-30-2002, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Jithero:
It's a six-pack of Kraft macaroni and cheese dinners. the 6th pack is actually a window box containing an E.T. figure, it's a little larger than scale to normal star wars figures, but still a good stand-in for an E.T. Republic Senator.
http://www.jithero.com/images/et.jpg<font size="2" face="arial">anyone store that carries this Cheese box?

WampaTaunTaun
03-31-2002, 02:40 AM
I found it the other day at the Albertsons near me. I had looked everywhere and didn't think I'd find it until I saw Jithero's post about Albertsons.
Jithero, thanks- by the way...

04-06-2002, 08:58 PM
I found Obi Wan's Jedi Starfighter at the TRU in Everett this morning. I'm not sure that I like the new packaging scheme. Who am I kidding? As if that will keep me from grabbing all the AOTC toys I can get my hands on! Is it April 23rd yet? images/icons/tongue.gif

04-06-2002, 08:59 PM
Did anyone check out the toy sale at the fairgrounds in Monroe today? Is it worth a trek out there tomorrow?

[ 04-06-2002, 08:07 PM: Message edited by: cmohan ]

WampaTaunTaun
04-06-2002, 11:50 PM
The TRU in Puyallup had the Jedi Starfighter tonight. One left, and I didn't take it. images/icons/confused.gif
I couldn't justify $25 for a ship that was floating loose in a box with no packaging. Actually, I'm trying to limit myself on spending too much $$ and waiting to find the Tie Bomber...

[ 04-06-2002, 10:51 PM: Message edited by: WampaTaunTaun ]

EddieU
04-07-2002, 04:43 AM
Hey, Cmohan, do you have the info on that toy sale in Monroe, i.e., the times and exact location? Thanks! Also, has anybody spotted the SW cereal in Seattle yet? The pics on the front page are exciting--there's something great about a cereal box meant to be marketed to children that features a picture of an 80 year-old man!

VJJ

04-07-2002, 10:45 AM
Here's the info on the toy sale in Monroe, from the Seattle Times Classifieds...

Doll, Bear & Toy Show & Sale - Evergreen State Fairgrounds, Monroe, April 6th, 9-6pm; April 7th, 10-4pm. (360) 794-9772

I don't have any details and don't know for sure that they even have SW toys.

indigovic
04-08-2002, 10:30 AM
&gt;I couldn't justify $25 for a ship that was floating loose in a box with no packaging.&lt;

The main body is tied down to a cardboard insert; it's just the two wings that are rattling around in there.

I saw several of these at both toy stores at the Supermall on Saturday.

I finally found one beat-up snowspeeder at the Renton Wal-Mart last night, but some *****hole had stolen the Dack out of it.

-Vic.

gringo
04-08-2002, 04:05 PM
Hey Seattlites. I opened up a forum for just Seattle related Sightings, reviews, and Star Wars talk. It's new, so send me feedback, and check it out. Seattle Star Wars Collector Community (http://pub5.ezboard.com/bseattlestarwarstoycollectingcommunity)

Thanks

Mark

Vigilant
04-08-2002, 05:37 PM
The Wal*Mart in Federal Way had one TECHNIC Jango Fett and a whole mess of the AOTC card game. The cards were on the risers on the opposite corner across the aisle from where the Star Wars figures were.

The Auburn Wal*Mart must have had the TIE Bomber and Snowspeeder since they had a shelf label but no product. All I want is a TIE Bomber. Is that too much to ask? :-)

gringo
04-09-2002, 01:28 PM
&gt;I finally found one beat-up snowspeeder at the Renton Wal-Mart last night, but some *****hole had stolen the Dack out of it.&lt;

I was lucky. One of the toy dept. reps put one on hold for me, along with a Tie Bomber on Thursday. I had to say I was coming from Everett, but it worked.

[ 04-09-2002, 02:56 PM: Message edited by: gringo ]

WampaTaunTaun
04-09-2002, 09:08 PM
I finally found one beat-up snowspeeder at the Renton Wal-Mart last night, but some *****hole had stolen the Dack out of it.
.[/QB]<font size="2" face="arial">I stopped by there today and was quite excited when I found a Snowspeeder!!! I got a couple of miles away to find it was this same one... no Dak. Walmart put it back out on the shelf!!! I returned it and this time they taped a note on it with why it was defective so hopefully it won't go back out. I have a few choice words for the jerk who stole the Dak...
The hunt continues...

04-10-2002, 07:09 PM
That Renton Wal Mart has serious problems. Especially considering the length of time it takes to get those figures out of the damn packaging. I had a hell of a time getting my speeder open.
Anyway the Southcenter KB Toys has Jedi starfighters for $21.99 and also has Rebel Troopers, Imperial Officers, R2-Q5 (surprised to see him again), and other more common stuff.

Vigilant
04-10-2002, 07:10 PM
I was out at the McChord BXtra this afternoon and they had the lightsabers in stock. Not the electronic kind, mind you. Just the flick of the wrist variety. They had all the colors available and plenty of them and were $9.95 each. Sadly, that was the extent of their Star Wars merchendise.

04-10-2002, 08:17 PM
Hey Guys! Forgive me for posting non-collectibles news here, but the tickets for the AOTC charity screening on May 12th at Cinerama went on sale today. The bad news? They are $500-$1000 a piece. Ouch! I guess I will see you all in the theatre in the 16th! If you are luckier than I am in the disposable income department, here's the link to Childhaven's website:

http://www.childhaven.org/events.htm images/icons/shocked.gif

[ 04-10-2002, 08:19 PM: Message edited by: cmohan ]

indigovic
04-11-2002, 12:24 AM
Found tons of stuff at the Fed. Way Wal-Mart last night - all four new board games, a bunch of Lego sets, and the new Jedi Gear set. They all rang up 'do not sell,' though.

I did manage to buy a copy of the trading card game that I found on the floor under a cart, though.

-Vic.

indigovic
04-11-2002, 01:03 AM
&gt;That Renton Wal Mart has serious problems. Especially considering the length of time it takes to get those figures out of the damn packaging.&lt;

I doubt he did it in the store. I'm betting he bought it, removed the figure, and then returned it. It was done carefully - not quickly. I carried that thing around for a couple of minutes before I even noticed.

I've found a number of SW products that have been tampered with there, and whenever I show them to an employee, they always end up right back on the shelves the next day.

-Vic.

EddieU
04-11-2002, 02:19 AM
Yeah, the Renton WalMart leaves alot to be desired...Last week when I was in there, one of the guys "working" in the toy department (he was really just wandering around aimlessly) told me that the Ep2 stuff wouldn't be out 'til May 18 (wtf?)--after my polite inquiry about the Tie Bomber and Snowspeeder. I asked if they would be getting them in stock soon, and he simply pointed at the decal on the aisle floor advertising the May 18 promo thing they're doing there...Whatever.

Anyway, after getting out of work early and having 6 hours 'til I had to pick up my fiancee, I went on an insane quest that brought me from
Lynnwood to Auburn...Here's the what they had--all I ended up with was one Imp Officer, and one Rebel Trooper:

Lynnwood Walmart--Nothing but a couple of Duros

Lynnwood KB--A couple Imperial Officers, a couple Rebel Troopers, and an FX-7

Lynnwood Target--Bespin Guards and Ketwols for 4.50, marked-down Deluxes

Renton Wal-Mart--2 Zams and 3 R3's

Renton K-Mart--Yuck...About a dozen Ep 1 Qui-Gons

SeaTac Wal-Mart--The site of my greatest disappointment of the day...I found the Dooku vs. Yoda Legos, sitting plainly on the shelf. Of course, the "No Sale Allowed" thing popped up, but the clerk was really friendly, and also clueless as to why that had happened. I took her to the shelf, and innocently pointed out that it looked about the same size as that Endor set, and that seemed like the right price--sadly, she felt the need to call the toy manager, who only took about 20 minutes to get to the counter. Of course, I was foiled, and I was trapped into sticking the whole thing out due to my "playing dumb" about the whole thing. Oh well!

Auburn Super Mall Wal-Mart--2 POTJ Tuskens, and 3 Bespin Hans

Des Moines K-Mart--2 POTJ Jar Jars and 1 Tessek

And that was enough masochism for me for one day...A futile hunt. I've also been looking EVERYWHERE for Star Wars Cereal, but haven't seen it anywhere at all. Has anybody seen it in the Seattle Area?

Good Luck, and thanks for all the useful info,

Eddie

Vigilant
04-11-2002, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by VintageJarJar:
And that was enough masochism for me for one day...A futile hunt. I've also been looking EVERYWHERE for Star Wars Cereal, but haven't seen it anywhere at all. Has anybody seen it in the Seattle Area?

Good Luck, and thanks for all the useful info,

Eddie<font size="2" face="arial">I got an email from General Mills after asking them a question about the Star Wars Cheerios promotion. Here's the response. I just hope the same doesn't hold true for the Star Wars Cereal.

"Thank you for contacting General Mills with your inquiry.

The Star Wars die cast cars will be offered on specially marked boxes of Cheerios, and Golden Grahams. These boxes will be distributed mainly the in Southeastern region of the United States. No other information is available at this time.

We apologize for any inconvenience. We hope you continue to enjoy our products."

So, who's up for a road trip to Florida for some Cheerio's? images/icons/smile.gif

Sandtrooper0311
04-11-2002, 05:33 PM
The Silverdale TRU had 3 Jedi Starfighters this morning

WampaTaunTaun
04-11-2002, 10:19 PM
Since I obviously hadn't had enough of the incompetence, I went back to the Renton Walmart and they had the whole Preview wave including Jangos this evening.

Vigilant
04-12-2002, 03:57 PM
I was at two TRUs (Tacoma and Federal Way) today and noticed that the deluxe POTJ figures were marked down to $4.97 a piece. The first store I was at only had Bacta Luke, but I lucked out at the second one I visited and got me a deluxe Leia.

Still no sign of the TIE Bomber. ::sigh::

Vigilant
04-13-2002, 12:15 AM
I was at the Lakewood K-Mart tonight with the wife and we saw the three new board games; Star Wars Life, Stratego, and Epic Battles along with the four small puzzles; Jango/Boba Fett, Leia/Amidala, Anakin/Vader, and Obi-Wan. The games were $19.97 each and the puzzles were $2.97 a pop.

indigovic
04-14-2002, 01:01 AM
The Fred Meyer in Monroe has put out Ep II figures and vehicles. When I left this afternoon, they still had several of each of the following:
Anakin
Obi-Wan
Padme
Jango
Super Battle Droid
R2
- and Anakin's and Zam's speeders in slightly crushed boxes. No problems at the register.

-Vic.

04-14-2002, 06:23 PM
The Burien and Midway Fred Meyers also have attack of the clones toys out. Midway has all the regular figures listed above except for R2-D2, but no speeders. Burien has no R2, C-3PO, or Jango, but still has both speeders.

Happy hunting!

Inigo_Montoya
04-14-2002, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by cafortier:
As I searched for the EP2 figures at Fred Meyers, I found the following:
Aurra Sing (Bounty Hunter) (.0000 variation)
Darth Maul (Sith Apprentice)
Qui-Gon Jin (Training Gear)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Cold Weather Training)
I've never seen this wave in such abundance anywhere.
Happy Hunting!<font size="2" face="arial">What Fred Meyer did you find these at? The Redmond one?

sdawg1971
04-14-2002, 08:03 PM
I saw all the figures listed above at the Midway Fred Meyers on Wednesday... have not been able to find the 12" .....or any boxes of cereal ( w/saber)I wonder how abundant the 12"ers will be come the 23rd?

04-14-2002, 08:05 PM
I just found all eight E2 figures and Anakin's speeder at the Kirkland Fred Meyer. Thank for the tip! What do you guys think of the new toys?

FYI, as per one of the floor managers at the Alderwood TRU, they are not doing Midnight Madness on the 23rd, but will open at 6am. I haven't checked with any of the other area stores. images/icons/grin.gif

04-14-2002, 08:19 PM
You may have already read this under "Official April 23rd FAQ," but the Northgate and Bellevue TRU stores are on the Midnight Madness list. Now it only I had a "clone" of myself to "attack" one store while I hit the other one...Alright, so that was pretty corny. images/icons/tongue.gif

WampaTaunTaun
04-14-2002, 11:32 PM
Well I know this isn't really a Seattle area find but I had to post it somewhere.
I went to my first "Super" Walmart and WOW, what a difference. They look just like the one's in the commercials... first, you can move (not crowded), everybody speaks english, and the employees are incredibly friendly, just like in the commercials.
I just couldn't get over it. It was in Post Falls, ID. - Just across the border from Spokane. I also found the Tie Bomber and Snowspeeder, as well as the Playskool line for my son.
A great weekend overall, got the cereal too!

cafortier
04-15-2002, 12:51 AM
I just hit all the local Fred Meyers (Redmond, Kirkland, Bothell, Lynnwood), and got lucky at the Kirkland location. I was able to get:

Zam's Speeder (they now have 2 left)
Anakin's Speeder (they now have 2 left)
Anakin Skywalker (Outland Peasant Disguise) (they now have 1 left)
Jango Fett (Kamino Escape) (they now have 1 left)
Super Battle Droid (they now have 1 left)
Kit Fisto (Jedi Master)
R2-D2 (Coruscant Security)
Padme Amidala (Arena Escape)
C-3PO (Protocol Droid)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Coruscant Chase)

Keep checking, and remember, only 9 more days... Happy Hunting!

cafortier
04-15-2002, 12:56 AM
As I searched for the EP2 figures at Fred Meyers, I found the following:

Aurra Sing (Bounty Hunter) (.0000 variation)
Darth Maul (Sith Apprentice)
Qui-Gon Jin (Training Gear)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Cold Weather Training)

I've never seen this wave in such abundance anywhere.

Happy Hunting!

cafortier
04-15-2002, 01:03 PM
Run down to the Kirkland Fred Meyer. I persuaded the toy lady to go back and grab any AOTC toys she could find. She came back with everything they had left. "I can't figure out why they're selling so fast - 6 boxes in the last two days!" images/icons/smile.gif

They are lots of figures left, and one each of the speeders.

New finds include:
Tusken Raider (with Child)
Shaak Ti
Boba Fett (Kamino Escape)
Plo Kloon
Captain Typho
Battle Droid (White)

Happy Hunting!

cafortier
04-15-2002, 04:28 PM
Lots of the Bo-Shek wave is now at the Bellevue TRU.

Happy Hunting!

sdawg1971
04-15-2002, 06:37 PM
i found the cereal for SPIDERMAN and ATOC at the Albertsons on HW900 after work today... FYI

WampaTaunTaun
04-15-2002, 08:46 PM
I stopped by the local Fred Meyer and found 6 of the AOTC Coll. I figures. I picked up Jango, R2, and the Super Battle Droid. They also had the two speeders (1 of each) but I decided to pass on those.

04-15-2002, 10:11 PM
As of 7:30 the Kirkland Fred Meyer still had a few E2 figures. I was able to grab Shaak Ti, Boba Fett, Captain Typho, Tusken Raider and Plo Koon.

[ 04-20-2002, 12:36 PM: Message edited by: cmohan ]

Vigilant
04-16-2002, 12:54 AM
The K-Mart in Lakewood has all the deluxe AOTC figures except Jango Fett. They have one Obi-Wan, three Darth Tyrannus and two Mace Windu left. I only picked up Mace since I didn't want to be greedy.

cafortier
04-16-2002, 10:55 AM
The Kirkland Fred Meyer does it again!

This time, AOTC books are out. Not the Visual Dictionary, Cross Sections, or the movie novelization, but the smaller ones. There were at least 8 of them, including the Skywalker Family Album, the Official Movie Scrapbook and Official Movie Storybook.

Look for the blue AOTC aisle display.

Happy Hunting!

Vigilant
04-16-2002, 11:30 AM
The Lakewood K-Mart puls through with huge helping of Star Wars goodness today. They had the Teebo wave, all four deluxe figures, the Reek, Slave-1, TECHNIC Jango Fett, LEGO Tusken Encounter and the LEGO Speeder set. There was also a case of the AOTC TCG on the floor a few aisles down that hadn't been opened or priced yet.

WampaTaunTaun
04-16-2002, 06:33 PM
Just thought I'd give another update that the BoShek wave is still at the Bellevue TRU with about 10 of each figure.

Also thought I'd let you all know that TRU has marked down the POTJ Deluxe figures to $4.97. At that price I decided to finally get Leia and Sail Barge Cannon.

[ 04-16-2002, 06:44 PM: Message edited by: WampaTaunTaun ]

Servicestop
04-17-2002, 10:07 AM
Went on a wild Fred Meyer spree last night and I was amazed at what was out there. Here is what I found and what info I gathered.

Midway: Got seven figures (Anakin, Obi, Padme, C3PO, Jango, Super Droid, Kit Fisto)...they had tons left, at least 3 or 4 of each figure after I got mine. Also had Anakin's speeder.

Burien: They had Anakin, Obi-Wan, Droid, and Padme plus both speeders...quite a few left.

Covington: Not a thing, no sign of anything coming before the 23rd.

Kent: 3 Anakins and 1 Obi-Wan, said to be getting a shipment in today.

Kirkland: Nothing left and the guy working the toy department said they are probably holding off on putting anymore out until the 23rd.

Renton (on the hill): Nothing and no sign of anything.

Renton (downtown): Lots of figures...Anakin, Obi-Wan, Padme, Jango, Droid and tons of speeders left.

Hope that helps people get started! Trying to track down some of Collection 2 now....let the hunt begin.

starwarsfreeksr
04-17-2002, 01:57 PM
Just wanted to let you know that I got back from the Midway Fred Meyer's and they had Episode 2 figures like you said.
I also picked up the Super Battle Droid and Anakin.
Also at Freddie's I picked up Qui-Gon in Jedi Training and Obi Wan in cold weather gear.

On my way home I stopped off at the downtown Kent K-Mart and picked up R3-T7, Zam Wesell, and a Clone Trooper Sneak preview figures. They have at least 10 of each at the Mart.

FYI: While I was in Spokane over the Weekend I purchased Dexter Jettster, R2D2 with Courasant Sentry, Jango Fett, Nikto, Kit Fisto, C-3PO, Geonosian Warrior, Padme, and Saesee Tin. So my collection is almost complete. Who needs TRU or Walmart anyway?
Thanks for the help. I work in Covington so I will make an effort to stop by and check out their selection and post what I find. Don't forget about Federal Way's Fred Meyer's although I don't believe that they will have anything their toy people are terrible. Hope this helps some of you out there.
Collect or Die!!!!!!!!

[ 04-17-2002, 03:28 PM: Message edited by: starwarsfreeksr ]

Servicestop
04-17-2002, 09:18 PM
My girlfriend stopped by the Federal Way Fred Meyer this afternoon and found R2 and the Arena Battle droid. She said they also had quite a few Anakins (Outland) and Obi-Wans as well.

Anybody have any news on Collection 2 figures? I'll keep everyone informed of what I find.

Good luck!

Vigilant
04-18-2002, 09:46 AM
I went back to the Lakewood K-Mart yesterday and all the stuff they had with exception of the LEGO sets had been pulled back to the stockroom.

So, I went to the Fred Meyers on 19th Street in Tacoma and found the two speeders. A very nice and helpful employee brought out three cases of AOTC figures for me (even though I only had enough to buy six).

She also put out the X-Wing and Naboo fighter Playskool sets. Those looked great. As for the AOTC figures, they had Jango, Boba, Anakin Peasant, Obi-Wan, Kit Fisto, Plo, Shaak Ti, Battle Droid, Super Battle Droid, Tusken Momma and Child, and I'm sure a couple others I'm forgetting. I got the last R2, 3PO, and Padme.

When she read the box, she said, "On shelf no later than... Oh! No sooner than April 23rd." I asked her if she wanted the ones I was going to have back since I didn't want to get her in trouble. She replied, "No, that's okay. We'll just say that today is April 23rd." Whattagal! If I wasn't already married... images/icons/smile.gif

Servicestop
04-18-2002, 10:20 AM
Thanks for the news. The little lady is doing more Fred Meyer and K-mart runs today. Unemployment is finally good for something!

She will email me back at work if she finds anything and I will let everyone know what I hear. I also wanted to say thanks for everyone trying to help each other out. It restores my faith in some of the Star Wars collectors.

Until later...

Vigilant
04-18-2002, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Servicestop:
Thanks for the news. The little lady is doing more Fred Meyer and K-mart runs today. Unemployment is finally good for something!

She will email me back at work if she finds anything and I will let everyone know what I hear. I also wanted to say thanks for everyone trying to help each other out. It restores my faith in some of the Star Wars collectors.

Until later...<font size="2" face="arial">I know how you feel about faith being restored. I ran into another collector at Fred Meyers yesterday who was just starting to get back into Star Wars. I helped him find the figures he looked for and we both wished each other good luck with the rest of our hunting.

Sure beats running into the same scalper three stores in a row like I usually do.

[ 04-18-2002, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: ViceGripX ]

EddieU
04-18-2002, 11:59 AM
Thanks to Servicestop, I was able to hit the Downtown Renton Fred Meyer last night and pick up Anakin, Super BD, Zam's Speeder, and Anakin's Speeder...They had at least one of all of the above left as of 9pm last night, plus a few C-3PO's. Check up and down all the toy aisles--Anakin's Speeder was stuck by the models! Since they were so low on stock last night, I would guess they'd replenish it today (if they haven't already).
Good Luck,
Eddie

cafortier
04-18-2002, 04:50 PM
FAO Schwarz in Bellevue just started taking preorder reservations (I was first on the list) for the Tyderium Shuttle that's to be released for the Holidays.

It's $125 (a bit steep), but limited to 5000 pieces.

Call either Bellevue or Seattle branches to reserver yours today.

Happy Hunting!

WampaTaunTaun
04-18-2002, 09:14 PM
It looks like Fred Meyer may be realizing what they did by putting the AOTC figures out early. I spoke with the guy at the Kent Freddy's today and he said they had tons of figures but now are waiting to put them out until the 23rd. So it looks like he read the box after all. He said Hasbro gets real mad if they find them out early (as we know).
Oh well, 5 days to go...

Servicestop
04-19-2002, 09:40 AM
No luck at all. It looks like all our avenues are being cut off. The woman wasn't able to find anything on her hunt and a trip into the Fred Meyer on 272nd in Tacoma proved dishearting as the manager spoke of the midnight rule. Not wanting to get other Fred Meyers in trouble I played dumb and didn't squel on anyone.

Then this morning I stopped by downtown Renton to see if they would re-stock. No such luck. That manager said that all they had was what was out which I kind of doubt.

I realize it's not too big a deal because we are so close, but wouldn't feel nice to be in and out in a flash come Monday night? Maybe we'll all run into each other at Northgate or Bellevue. Of course I'll keep looking 'till then. As always I'll keep everyone informed.

See you Monday?

04-19-2002, 01:56 PM
Anyone know of TRUs hosting Midnight Madness anywhere in the northwest?

I'm in Vancouver, WA and none of the local stores will have anything to do with it.

EddieU
04-19-2002, 02:15 PM
Hey AdventureHat,
The only two TRU's open for Midnight Madness are in the Seattle Area--Northgate and Bellevue. I don't think Portland is having it...The list of all the stores is posted in the "Star Wars Saga AOTC" forum.

Also, I just reserved my Imperial Shuttle at the Downtown FAO--the guy on the phone was really friendly, and said only 30 people had signed up (at that store) so far. Also, be prepared with the ol' wallet, because he asked for my credit card number--of course it's one of those "not charged 'til item is in stock" deals. He also said that at this point, half of the 5000 will go into stores to fill orders, and the other half will go to the FAO catalog...Ask for "Jason" if you call there--it was nice calling a store about SW and not being talked down to!

Eddie

EddieU
04-19-2002, 02:28 PM
Sorry, double post...

[ 04-19-2002, 03:33 PM: Message edited by: VintageJarJar ]

starwarsfreeksr
04-19-2002, 04:56 PM
Just visited the Freddie's in Midway, Kent and in Covington and there was nothing.
They had quite a few pegs (15) ready at the Midway store. Also most of the figures had by now been taken. Only a handful remain. Mostly Ankins and Padme's. images/icons/rolleyes.gif
Collect or Die!

[ 04-19-2002, 04:57 PM: Message edited by: starwarsfreeksr ]

04-19-2002, 08:44 PM
I stopped by the downtown Seattle FAO today at lunch to preorder my Shuttle. I was #50. My experience was exactly like the one reported earlier today and Jaycon (interesting spelling) was great. He's the "Legos and Star Wars Expert" and I recommend speaking with him when you call or stop by. He said he's hoping they his store will get 500 Shuttles.

Yesterday I ran up to the two Fred Meyer stores on the Bothell-Everett Hwy and they didn't even have space on the pegs for E2 toys. They did have a ton of POTJ figures. This morning on my way to work I stopped at the Lake City Way store. They didn't have anything out but had a large section of the action figure aisle ready to go for Tuesday.

Happy Hunting!
-C images/icons/smile.gif

04-19-2002, 08:45 PM
Didn't we used to be able to delete our own postings? I guess the double posting thing is addictive! images/icons/grin.gif

[ 04-19-2002, 08:48 PM: Message edited by: cmohan ]

04-20-2002, 01:20 PM
AdventureHat.....

I too am in Vancouver WA and in the same boat you are with no TRU doing the MM thing. I loved it 3 years ago in San Diego. Nice to see another Collector in the Vancouver WA area.

Could someone please post the number to the FAO in Seattle because even at $125 the Shuttle would be nice to add to my collection. MTFBWY.

EddieU
04-20-2002, 02:15 PM
Here's FAO Seattle:

206-442-9500

FAO Bellevue:

425-646-9500

I don't know about KB, but when I talked to Jaycon at FAO, he said they'd be open at midnight on the 23rd...He was so helpful, that I didn't have the heart to tell him that @9.99 per figure was innnnnnsane.

Eddie

04-20-2002, 06:50 PM
Thanks for the replies.

I think the TRU's in our area may be a bit sore over getting stuck with so much leftover inventory after the Episode 1 marketing slam.

I can't really blame them if they are less enthusiastic about Episode 2.

I guess it's on to Wal*Mart then!

By the way:
Toys Ahead of Their Timer in Beaverton on Scholles Ferry (That may not be the right street, anyway the exit you take for the Beaverton Powell's books) has just about every POTJ and E1 figure. The prices are high but I've seen worse.

Servicestop
04-20-2002, 10:46 PM
Almost 48 hours away until the big event. I'm going to the M's game on Monday so I'm not sure which TRU to go to. Anybody have any thoughts on which will be a better bet? Let me know and if I see any of you maybe we can help each other out.

By the way, I just got back from the Kmart in Kent and they still have tons of the Ep. 2 lego sets. Everything that was mentioned above. There are great puzzles too that come in a collectable tin....one heroes, one villain. There is also the card game, stickers. Basically everything but the damned figures.

Hope to hear from all of you. If not, good luck!

WampaTaunTaun
04-21-2002, 12:31 AM
I stopped by the Kent K-Mart today and they had tone of EPII Legos. Jango Fett, R2, Slave I, Jedi Duel (Yoda vs. Count Dooku), and Desert Encounter (Tusken Raider and Anakin).

Inigo_Montoya
04-21-2002, 12:53 AM
Does anyone know anything about sales at KB*TOYS?

Vigilant
04-21-2002, 02:24 AM
While I found out that the Tacoma TRU is NOT doing Midnight Madness, I found out today that they will be opening from 6am to 8am on the 23rd.

I don't know if any other stores not participating in Midnight Madness will be doing this, but it might be worth looking into if the TRU near you isn't open at 12:01 this Tuesday.

And in case anyone is interested, the 72nd Street Fred Meyers in Tacoma has all four All In One Playskool sets. Now these toys rule. images/icons/smile.gif

indigovic
04-21-2002, 06:45 AM
&gt;There are great puzzles too that come in a collectable tin....one heroes, one villain.&lt;

There are actually four of these - Heroes, Villains, Bounty Hunters, and Vehicles. They had them all when I was there. :-)

-Vic.

Servicestop
04-22-2002, 09:50 AM
Welcome to the morning of! I hope everyone woke up with a smile on my face like I did. Just wanted to pass along a hearty good luck to all of you as I'm sure come midnight, Toys R Us will be overrun by screaming barbarians thirsty for blood.

Anyhow for those who survive I will applaud you.

gringo
04-22-2002, 10:17 AM
I'm planning on going to the Bellevue TRU and most likely Wal-Mart and more TRU tomorrow to look for figures I'm missing.

cafortier
04-22-2002, 11:11 AM
The Big Day has arrived!

The Kirkland Fred Meyers is gearing up for the big day tomorrow. As such, they put out the following this morning (in cases):

Jedi Starfighter - 2
Lightsabers - 3
Playskool Items - 3

These are for figures #1-14
AOTC Collection 1 - 1
AOTC Collection 2 - 1

For the Playskool stuff, you have to look in the little kids section. For everything else, they were setting up a dedicated endcap.

Happy Hunting!

Servicestop
04-22-2002, 11:14 AM
The Big Day has arrived!

The Kirkland Fred Meyers is gearing up for the big day tomorrow. As such, they put out the following this morning (in cases):

Jedi Starfighter - 2
Lightsabers - 3
Playskool Items - 3

These are for figures #1-14
AOTC Collection 1 - 1
AOTC Collection 2 - 1

For the Playskool stuff, you have to look in the little kids section. For everything else, they were setting up a dedicated endcap.

Happy Hunting!<font size="2" face="arial">Are they already selling these things or did you just see the cases and the set up? Holy mackeral! Your news has got me excited for tonight. Thanks!

cafortier
04-22-2002, 11:59 AM
They're being sold now!

EddieU
04-22-2002, 02:11 PM
Hey everybody,

if this info is useful to anybody, here you go:

Opening at 6am:

Lynnwood TRU
Everett TRU
Southcenter TRU

Opening at 7am:

Renton Walmart
Federal Way (seatac mall) Walmart

Opening at 9:30 am:

Federal Way (seatac mall) TRU

Good luck tonight!

Eddie

WampaTaunTaun
04-22-2002, 02:18 PM
Cool, THANKS for the info!! I was going to call TRU today to find out but now I don't have to and can get some rest without having to worry about what I missed by not going to Midnight Madness.

[ 04-22-2002, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: WampaTaunTaun ]

sdawg1971
04-22-2002, 08:24 PM
Hi everyone,
The Renton Fred Meyers had the ATOC Novel for $19.99, this afternoon. I went there to see how the toy section was shaping up and found pegs for the figures (no figures yet)... walked over to the book section and low and behold it was sitting on the bottm shelf of the "new releases for 25% off"
If you are like me and can't wait 'til tonight they had one left!!!!!

Servicestop
04-23-2002, 09:35 AM
Well it turns out that Midnight Madness in Bellevue was a wash. Only got 8 new figures as they were missing a bunch of the 27. Hit Walmart this morning and got a few more brining the total to 22. If anyone has a lead on the following figures I would really appreciate it:

Count Dooku
Yoda
Anakin (hanger duel)
Zam Wesell (bounty hunter)
Clonetrooper (red)

Hope you all had better luck and a better experience. Thanks in advance for your help.

04-23-2002, 02:31 PM
There seem to be plenty of everything in the Portland/Vancouver area. The Hazel Dell Wal*Mart had one of everything (3 3/4" anyway) except Count Dooku.

The aisle looks great too with the legos, puzzles/games, and playskool items all together.

The Jantzen Beach Target also had several of everything.

In all I'm impressed.

Anyone having problems finding what they wanted.

1190 KEX did a spot on the Tigard TRU opening. Sounds like the place got mobbed!

Servicestop
04-23-2002, 03:04 PM
Well, the little lady did her best Altered Beast impression and finally rose from the grave and hit the Auburn Walmart. She said they have a ton of everything except for Dooku so now I've got 26 of the 27.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that Auburn is well stocked for those who couldn't find Yoda or Hanger Duel Anakin.

Keep your eyes open for Dookus and if anybody has one and wants to trade for something you need, let me know. Thanks for the updates, everyone!

Servicestop
04-23-2002, 07:21 PM
Woo-hoo! Found a Dooku in the big pile of figures in the big red baskets. It took some digging but Yreka! Head up there as there could be more hiding out. Tons of Geonosians and Dexters as well. Don't forget to go back tonight as stores re-stock!

indigovic
04-23-2002, 07:46 PM
Did anybody find these with backdrops?:

Geonosian Warrior
Dexter Jettster
Saesee Tiin
Nikto
Jar Jar

Bellevue had most of the C1 set with backdrops, and I'd found the other C2 backdrops at a few stores, but I didn't find that set with backdrops.

-Vic.

04-23-2002, 08:25 PM
I haven't found those figures with the inserts yet, but I will be looking over this week. I did manage to find the SuperBattle Droid without the sticker on the cardback, with the insert at Suncoast Motion Picture company of all places. check those out of the way places and you never know what you will find. Otherwise I have all 27 plus variations. images/icons/grin.gif

Vigilant
04-23-2002, 09:01 PM
I went to the 6am opening of the Tacoma TRU and they just had the first 14 figures. There were about 20 of us there and it was a very civil, polite experience with only a couple known scalpers (known to me at any rate). I did manage to find both versions of R2-D2 which made me happy. images/icons/grin.gif

I went to the Puyallup Wal*Mart at 7am where things were not so civil. Three of four scalpers did the silly run/walk to the AOTC aisle, pushing the three kids who were there out of the way when the door opened. images/icons/mad.gif But, I was able to help the kids get a couple of the figures they needed before the scalpers loaded up their shopping carts. images/icons/wink.gif What the scalpers didn't realize until it was too late is that the Zam Wesell/Dooku Wave was on the main action figure aisle. So, us good folk got most of those. Heck, I even scored a TIE Bomber. That alone made the trip worth it. images/icons/cool.gif

Oh yeah, Yoda ROCKS! images/icons/grin.gif

All in all, it was a good experience. I could have easilly spen three times what I did today. Thankfully, haveing a budget makes me appreciate what I was able to pick up all the more. images/icons/smile.gif

cafortier
04-24-2002, 12:40 AM
Count Dooku
Yoda
Anakin (hanger duel)
Zam Wesell (bounty hunter)
Clonetrooper (red)

Go to the Lynnwood TRU to get all of these. Count Dooku was in limited numbers, but they had about 15 of each of the others.

Happy Hunting!

Servicestop
04-24-2002, 12:47 AM
Thanks for letting me know. I'm stuck at work and my girlfriend is still sleeping...trying to wake her up. If anyone is going up there and can pick up extras I would gladly meet you somewhere tonight to pick them up. If not...then I'll keep trying to wake her.

Women...

WampaTaunTaun
04-24-2002, 05:19 PM
Indigovic, I found the Geonosian Warrior today at the Redmond Target. It was the version with the background. They also had Dexter Jettster too (no background). They had a few of each left this morning.
I think they had the Saesee Tin with the background. It was either there or the Bellevue TRU.
Good luck.

morgbug
04-24-2002, 10:28 PM
Hey gang, pardon the intrusion but I am going to be down in Seattle for about a day and a half in May and I have a few questions. I've been to Seattle before, but sort of in a beer induced haze, so I need help.

First silly question is whether stores are open on Sunday's and what hours? For searching purposes, what is the best area of Seattle to hit? Since I am Canadian, I will probably still be looking for some Ep II stuff, plus some older stuff. Are there any "reasonably" priced resale shops? Or is that the stupidest question you have ever heard?

What is the probability of finding a Tie Bomber at that time? Also a stupid question?

Hotel recommendations are also welcome. Going to a Mariners game with a buddy from south of the area. Any recommendations for stores between Seattle and the Canuckian border are more than welcome.

Thanks if you can help.

starwarsfreeksr
04-25-2002, 09:06 PM
If anyone is looking for 12' figures they have all three of them at the Midway Freddies. I saw 2 clones and two Obi's and one Anikin. images/icons/tongue.gif

WampaTaunTaun
04-26-2002, 07:56 PM
Army Builders Rejoice!!
If anyone is looking for unlimited Geonosian Warriors and Clone Troopers (Red & Preview White), the TRU in Alderwood is full of them.
Just an FYI as I know the South-end is very sparse on these.

starwarsfreeksr
04-27-2002, 08:29 PM
Kent K-mart - has almost every E-2 figure and a ton of lego figures! images/icons/shocked.gif

Inigo_Montoya
04-27-2002, 08:45 PM
The Monroe Fred Meyer had tons of Aurra Sings, and Qui-Gon(Jedi Training)'s on tuesday. If you can reach it, the Woodinville Target has lots of AOTC figs, like everywhere, I'm sure..... images/icons/smile.gif

starwarsfreeksr
04-28-2002, 02:50 PM
Just ran the gauntlet this morning. TRU, Target in SouthCenter, Walmart in Renton, K-Mart in Downtown Kent and the Fredies at Midway.
TRU: A variety of figures 1-14 of the check-off list.
Target: 5-12
K-Mart:Has very little remaining since they lowered their prices this morning by a $1. Still remaining are 02 - Padmé Amidala (Arena Escape)
03 - Obi-Wan Kenobi (Coruscant Chase)
04 - C-3PO (Protocol Droid)
05 - Kit Fisto (Jedi Master)
07 - Boba Fett (Kamino Escape)
10 - Shaak Ti (Jedi Master)
12 - Plo Koon (Arena Battle)
13 - Jango Fett (Kamino Escape)
14 - R2-D2 (Coruscant Sentry)
16 - Dexter Jettster (Coruscant Informant)
17 - Clone Trooper (RED/White)
18 - Zam Wesell (Bounty Hunter)
20 - Saesee Tiin (Jedi Master)
21 - Nikto Jedi Knight
22 - Anakin Skywalker (Hangar Duel)
23 - Yoda (Jedi Master)
24 - Jar Jar Binks (Gungan Senator)
Also away from their main display they still have all three preview figures.
I also want to remind you all that with each purchase you recieve a game piece from K-Mart. I WON the Theatrical poster today!
images/icons/cool.gif
Freddies: Nothing NEW.
Hope this helps someone out there.
If anyone knows where to pick up 26 - Luminara Unduli (Jedi Master)& 27 - Count Dooku (Dark Lord) near Kent could you please let me know they are the last ones I need to fill my collection!

[ 04-28-2002, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: starwarsfreeksr ]

WampaTaunTaun
04-28-2002, 05:04 PM
starwarsfreeksr- I saw a ton of Luminara at the Puyallup TRU last night.
Thanks for yesterday's post on the Kent K-Mart. I picked up Yoda this morning. Now if only I could find Count Dooku... images/icons/frown.gif

Inigo_Montoya
04-29-2002, 12:15 AM
PLEASE POST ANY TESSEK FINDS I will be eternally grateful to the informant who brings me the lucky store location. images/icons/smile.gif

cafortier
04-29-2002, 02:08 PM
For Tessek, try any TRU. I believe I saw him at Lynnwood, but that was last week. Bellevue also has a bunch of that wave too

morgbug
04-29-2002, 10:44 PM
Got a spare POTJ Tessek for trade. Morgbug@hotmail.com if interested. Tri-logo card.

Inigo_Montoya
04-30-2002, 07:40 PM
PM me any Target stores that are having sales, I assure you I'm a 16 year-old collector who relies on allowance, I'm not a scalper. images/icons/smile.gif

cafortier
04-30-2002, 07:43 PM
I just saw Tessek at the Redmond KB.

Happy Hunting!

cafortier
05-01-2002, 11:14 AM
The Redmond Target had one new case out with two AOTC Yodas, Anakin (Hangar Duel), etc. I didn't see Dooku though.

Happy Hunting!

cafortier
05-02-2002, 05:30 PM
The Bellevue TRU had at least 5 each of Count Dooku and Yoda. They also got a bunch of the FX7 and Eeth Koth wave. They also have the BoShek wave.

Happy Hunting!

cafortier
05-03-2002, 07:32 PM
The Bellevue TRU got in 60 cases of the Yoda/Dooku wave. These are the ones that were supposed to be put out for midnight madness on the 23rd.

Happy Hunting!

WampaTaunTaun
05-03-2002, 09:40 PM
You beat me to it. I picked Dooku and the rest today at the Bellevue TRU too. Tons of them all. Looks like they truly are almost as common as the rest.

cafortier
05-04-2002, 01:51 PM
They can't put all 60 cases out at once!

They generally wait until they sell a good chunk of stock before putting out more. They're pretty good there, and probably would've gotten you a case from the back if you ask.

05-04-2002, 03:08 PM
Oh yeah that reminds me, Southcenter TRU had BoSheks yesterday (didn't see any Teebos or R4M9s though).

05-04-2002, 08:18 PM
OK, so this isn't collectibles news, but I just wanted to make sure that everyone knew tickets went on sale at Cinerama yesterday.

-C

05-05-2002, 12:26 AM
Funny, I was at Bellevue TRU last night around 8pm and there were ZERO Yodas or Dookus. I did pick up an Anakin Hangar Duel, but I was rather disappointed after making that long a trip.

WampaTaunTaun
05-05-2002, 12:54 AM
Really? There were at least 8 Dooku's when I left and the Store Director was bringing more out and said he had tons of those and Yodas. There must be a scalper who went and bought them all up or something? I'm sure there'll be more. That store seems to have a lot of the stuff that's rare around here. Every time I've been there for the past few weeks they've had the entire Boshek wave and Zutton etc. I never see those figures anywhere else.

[ 05-04-2002, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: WampaTaunTaun ]

EddieU
05-05-2002, 05:53 AM
The Bellevue TRU was looking good as of 8:50 pm Saturday, May 4th (10 minutes before closing). Not only were there Dookus, Yodas, and Ani Hangars (on the pegs, and in sealed cases on the floor), but a very friendly woman working there asked me if I "was looking for the red guys" and offered to open up the case they were in. I didn't need her to , since I have them, but if you don't, you might wanna hit Bellevue at opening tomorrow. She said all the cases on the floor (the stack was over 6 feet high) were going to be put out by the night stockers. Good Luck!

EddieU
05-05-2002, 05:59 AM
Sorry, I forgot to say that the Bellevue TRU also had the entire Boshek wave and Zutton...And if you want to see AOTC in Bellevue, Regal Cinemas Galleria 11 is selling advance tickets.

Eddie

cafortier
05-05-2002, 02:28 PM
Fred Meyers is having a sale on AOTC merchandise

Jedi Starfighter $17.99
Deluxe Figures $7.99

Chris

05-07-2002, 02:04 PM
Even though I am down in SW WA, I thought I would let you know that one Target(Janzten Beach, Portland, OR) has received the Bespin Luke wave. I managed to pic up all four figures. Also, as of this morning the Janzten Beach TRU has plenty of Dookus and Yodas.

Servicestop
05-07-2002, 03:34 PM
Thanks for the update! Anyone seen the Bespin wave in stores further North. I haven't had any luck. Hope you all got tickets!

I'll keep an eye out and let everyone know.

EddieU
05-07-2002, 09:07 PM
Have any of you folks seen the TIE Bomber or Snowspeeder lately? While my mind is racing towards thoughts of the Bespin Wave and the Orn Free Taa Wave, there's a nagging reminder that I still haven't found these vehicles...The last (and only) time I saw them was at Lynnwood Walmart's opening on April 23rd--some fellow collectors and I got to the SW section just in time to watch the 2 Snowspeeders and 1 TB end up in other people's carts. Why there were only 3 total vehicles there, I'll never know--but I have a guess or two. The woman working there said that "They must have got taken off the pallet (during the night)". Duhhhh, ya think??
Anyways, Good Luck!
Eddie

Inigo_Montoya
05-07-2002, 11:48 PM
The Everett TRU has BUTT LOADS of the whole FX-7 and Ketwol waves. Also plenty of SAGA merchandise. images/icons/smile.gif

Sandtrooper0311
05-08-2002, 11:07 PM
Hey Vintagejarjar the Walmart in Port Orchard has 4 snowspeeders no tie bombers though. I pulled 2 royal guards yesterday.

EddieU
05-09-2002, 08:36 AM
Thanks, Trooper! I'll try to get out there...

Eddie

05-09-2002, 08:39 PM
Not the most exciting find ever, but the downtown Seattle Suncoast has Battle Droids, Nikto and Captain Typho with the background inserts. Not a bad find if you're willing to fork out a few extra bucks. Has anyone seen the Bespin wave yet?

EddieU
05-09-2002, 11:18 PM
Sadly, cmohan, no Bespin Wave to report here. I was at the Bellevue TRU 3 hours ago, though, and they had TONS of Dooku, Yoda, Ani Hangar, and Taun We...A few BoSheks, no R4's or Teebo's...Nothing too spectacular. Here's a nightmare scenario: next week while we fans are swept up in AOTC mania, the Bespin wave arrives, and only the scalpers remain to snatch them all up. *gulp*. images/icons/wink.gif
Eddie

WampaTaunTaun
05-10-2002, 08:03 PM
BIG FIND at the Renton WalMart!!! I just picked up the Massiff (couple left), Orn Free Taa (several left), Mace Geo (none left, there was only one), and Endor Rebel Soldier (a few left).

They also had, that I didn't get, Qui Gonn Jedi Masters, many Anakin HD, a Dooku, a Yoda, Royal Guards, a Luminara, and a couple Taun We.
Before I saw a couple Endor Soldiers, I put one in the very back on the middle, far left peg on the aisle with hopes that a fellow collector from Rebelscum has the opportunity to get it before a scalper.
Don't forget they have figures in the main row before you get to the toy section, as well as on the toy aisle.
GOOD LUCK!!!

05-10-2002, 11:59 PM
Thanks WampaTaun Taun!!! I just got back from Renton Wal-Mart and I picked up Qui-Gon, Orn Free Ta, Yoda, and Endor Rebel Soldier. There were still a couple Qui-gons remaining when I left, but that's it. There were several other people there buying up any new figures.

WampaTaunTaun
05-11-2002, 12:06 AM
Very happy to help. I hope you got the Endor Soldier I put in the back or there's one more. Anything I can do to help a fellow collector...
I was shocked when I got there. I was able to go through every figure without anyone else showing up. That's something that's rare for me!

I've got to say, Orn Free Taa and the Massiff are pretty sweet figures!!

[ 05-11-2002, 12:16 AM: Message edited by: WampaTaunTaun ]

cafortier
05-11-2002, 12:56 AM
Start checking your Targets! I found part of the Bespin wave at the Redmond Target this morning.

They only had a Mace Windu (Geonosian Rescue) and Darth Vader (Bespin Duel) though

Happy Hunting!

05-11-2002, 01:03 PM
What a disappointing morning! I stopped by Walmart, Target and TRU in Lynnwood and what did I find? Not a thing! Hope you guys have better luck today. images/icons/frown.gif

05-11-2002, 01:03 PM
Ok I have sad story.. the my dad called last night to say that he had seen four bespin lukes and vaders at the Bremerton Wal-Mart earlier that afternoon, and had decided not to get them for me, but now had changed his mind and was going back. Well guess what? they were all gone. He did find Geo Mace for me. Man I couldn't believe he did that!! lol.

Servicestop
05-12-2002, 12:20 AM
Well I'm sorry to report on nothing being left at the Renton Walmart as of 8 this morning. Made a few stops to the Renton store, Auburn and the Kmart in Kent and no one has anything new. I may try a few more places today and I'll let everyone know.

I read a report on another web page that said the Walmart up in Mill Creek had the Bespin wave but that was about a day ago and I haven't had a chance to post since then.

Good luck!

Servicestop
05-12-2002, 12:34 AM
Greetings everyone! Hope you all had better luck with the hunt than I did today. Made a few stops in the Federal Way area (Fred Meyer, Walmart, Target, TRU) but didn't find a single new figure that others have mentioned seeing. Being tomorrow's Mother's Day I probably won't get a chance to look but hopefully someone will put something new on the shelves.

No Dooku's at any of the stops BTW.

EddieU
05-12-2002, 06:43 PM
Hi, gang...Here's the scoop:

As of 12:30 pm today, Fed Way Walmart had no trace of any of the new figure waves (Bespin and Orn Free Taa), but DID have a good amount of TIE Bombers and Snowspeeders...Finally! Of course it's one of those things where you switch your focus to finding something else (the new figs), and instead, you find what you were looking for before. There were about 5-6 of each when I was there...Check the top-most shelf in the action figure aisle, too...

Nothing new at Fed Way TRU, and Renton Wal-Mart is still devoid of anything exciting.
Good luck!
Eddie

cafortier
05-13-2002, 10:33 AM
Just got the entire Bespin wave at the Redmond Target.

Happy Hunting!

Servicestop
05-13-2002, 06:31 PM
Greetings gang!

I'm heading to a few places tonight to take a gander at the figure section. I'll have my report for you all later hopefully. Damn traffic is a ***** right now. Thanks for the info on Redmond, my little South End butt isn't going to able to get there with this traffic.

EmperorPalpitate
05-13-2002, 10:02 PM
Found the entire Bespin wave, minus Luke, at Target in Woodinville. They had about four Vaders and about eight each of Jango and Mace. Also found a lone Dooku! I finally have him!

Servicestop
05-13-2002, 10:46 PM
Seems like you boys in the North End are having all the fun. Nothing at Renton Walmart, saw a scalper there who had about 4 Dooku's in his hand. I haven't run across too many of these guys before but seeing him up close made me sick. Going through every figure, cutting in front of some little kids, watching me as I looked for some new figures. Amazing. Hope nobody needs any Dookus, if you do post on the board and I can pick one up for you if I come across any more.

No bombers or Snowspeeders either. Seems like things are getting back to normal in the south end which means we'll see the Bespin wave in oh, about 3 months. Gotta love it!

cafortier
05-14-2002, 01:57 PM
There were a couple of Dookus at the Redmond Target, and lots at the Bellevue TRU, as of this morning.

Happy Hunting!

starwarsfreeksr
05-14-2002, 05:18 PM
Ran the Federal Way/Midway/Kent gauntlet again today after a doctors appointment and found that some interesting things, but still not Count near my area.
Toy's R Us: Zutton and Eeth Koth and had restocked recently.
Target: had nothing exciting & restocked recently.
K-Mart: Had a few Yoda's and a ton of Luminara Unduli's and Royal Guards. I ran into a fellow collector who said that he bought all three yesterday, but offered to drive home and sell me one. I declined the offer, only because I needed another excuse to go out hunting this weekend.

So the only two figures that are currently on my wish list are the Count and Queenn Amidala (royal Decoy). Hope this helps someone.

WampaTaunTaun
05-14-2002, 07:14 PM
I went to the Bellevue TRU this morning and there were Dookus galore!!! Pegs and pegs of Dooku, Yoda, and Anakin HD. No kidding! That was actually mostly what they had. I was able to find the clonetrooper variation mixed in (no dots in the picture) so I only got him. images/icons/grin.gif

05-14-2002, 08:14 PM
Hey Starwarsfreeksr!

Sounds like you live down South, but I was at the TRU in Lynnwood this weekend and they had a ton of the Royal Decoy Amidalas. They are in the back in the action figure section (as opposed to the E2 display up front). Might be worth a field trip. They also had many of the blue Coruscant Guards.

-C

cafortier
05-15-2002, 10:39 AM
Check your Targets! I found the Rebel Soldier wave at the Redmond Target today. My buddy also found the Bespin wave at the Issaquah Target

Happy Hunting!

WampaTaunTaun
05-15-2002, 02:44 PM
Found the Bespin wave at the Bellevue TRU today. Darth, Mace, Luke (not bloody), and Jango Final Battle. They also had Luminara, Dooku, Yoda etc. If you are a variation collector I saw a Clone Trooper (no dots) there as well. I didn't pick it up since I have one.
GOOD LUCK!!

EddieU
05-16-2002, 11:43 PM
Thanks, Wampa! As of this afternoon (5/16), there were several cases of the Bespin Wave still at the Bellevue TRU --which has become my favorite TRU due to generally friendly workers, and usually, a good selection. The Redmond Target, with it's shady teen stockers, was completely picked over except for a lone Mace Windu Geonosian Rescue.
How did everybody like AOTC? Mark me down in the "loved it" column. I want two Massifs and the upcoming Tatooine Ani pretty damned bad...not to mention a new Tusken with Jango Final Battle's magnet feature!
images/icons/wink.gif
Good Luck!
Eddie

[ 05-16-2002, 11:53 PM: Message edited by: VintageJarJar ]

EddieU
05-16-2002, 11:54 PM
aarrrgh,double post...

[ 05-17-2002, 01:49 PM: Message edited by: VintageJarJar ]

morgbug
05-17-2002, 10:40 AM
Hey, Vintage JarJar,

any chance you could pick me up one of those Tie Bombers and send it North? I would send a money order in advance to cover shipping and cost of the bomber.

Morgbug@hotmail.com or PM me.

05-17-2002, 06:56 PM
May 17th is now officially known as Star Wars Day in my world. On the way home from Cinerama today I found the entire Bespin wave at TRU in Bellevue. Then at the Woodinville Target I found Massiff, Orn Free Ta, Endor Rebel Soldier and Qui Gon. No sign of Palpatine though. Hope you guys have been as successful!

-C images/icons/grin.gif

Servicestop
05-18-2002, 01:36 AM
cmohan, thanks for the tip! Got Vader, Mace, and Jango at the Bellevue TRU then went to Woodinville around 9 and swooped up the last Orn, Masiff, and Rebel Trooper. There was still a couple Qui-Gons there if anyone is interested.

Wasn't able to snare a Bespin Luke and judging by the amount of the other Bespin wave figs they had (literally 20-30 of the others) I figure the scalpers are out in full force. If someone should happen to pick up an extra one, I'd be more than happy to meet somewhere and give a little extra for the troubles. Otherwise I'll keep checking the board and my surrounding areas to see if anything hits. Thanks again!

Good luck!

starwarsfreeksr
05-19-2002, 12:37 AM
Just got back from seeing the film again. My wife and I picked up something interesting and something funny in the movie.
In the beginning of the scene in the Jedi library Obi-Wan is looking at a statue of Qui-Gon.
Then later at the Clone planet Obi-Wan tells R-4 to transmit to Coursuant "In care of the old folks home"! images/icons/smile.gif
Just thought that you might like to know that. Went to K-Mart and the Auburn Freddies today and found NOTHING. Still looking for Dooku near the Kent area. Thanks for all your help.

cafortier
05-21-2002, 04:22 PM
It's going to be harder to get new figures from now on:

http://www.rebelscum.com/article.asp?i=8854

WampaTaunTaun
05-21-2002, 05:12 PM
Hey Starwarsfreeksr,
I have an extra Dooku I'll sell you for $7.00. I paid $6.52 for it so I think rounding it to $7 is fair considering gas etc. (had to go to Bellevue to get it).
E-mail me if you are interested. I live in Kent.

Servicestop
05-21-2002, 05:47 PM
Great news (sarcastic). Scalpers rejoice. I guess coming to this board is going to be all the more important now if figures are going to be difficult to find.

Nothing like a Star Wars support group!

On the search front, I've been hitting up the Kent/Renton/Auburn area and haven't found anything new. I still need Bespin Luke, Palpatine, Djas, and the Nexu which I hear is about to ship.

For those of you that have the Luke figure, did you get the magnet hand or peg hand? I'm trying to decide which will be better to get. I worry that the magnet will be like HD Anakin's and fall off with a heavy sneeze. Thanks for the help!

05-21-2002, 06:18 PM
Yeah, I was sorry to have to see the warehouse closure on the news. Hopefully (heh) their distribution system will be good enough that we won't notice much of a change in figure availability. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

On the subject of magnets, there seems to be a lot of variance in strength.. my Ani Hanger Duel's magnet is pretty secure.. i can shake him around etc. and it stays in place.

Vigilant
05-22-2002, 04:49 PM
I ran the Tacoma/Federal Way gauntlet today and didn't find too much. Tacoma had nothing new. The Federal Way TRU has a few Final Battle Jango Fetts, Mace Geo, Bespin Luke (clean stump) and Bespin Vader.

My find of the day was the Ammo Wagon and Falumpaset at the Sea Tac Mall KB Toys. They have three left and are $9.99 a piece. They also had the Droid Fighters from Episode 1 and both were in European packaging as well.

05-22-2002, 05:14 PM
D'oh! I just won a Falumpaset on Ebay! I can't believe they are showing up after all this time.

WampaTaunTaun
05-22-2002, 05:20 PM
I know. I've been looking at buying one since it's the only thing I'm missing for my diorama but I just can't afford it. Off to KB I go!!!
(Well, after work anyway) images/icons/tongue.gif

captmiloman
05-22-2002, 06:48 PM
Sandtrooper, if you happen to read this, have you found any Bespin Luke or Vaders at the P.O. Walmart yet? I was just there earlier today a didn't see any. Kitsap County sucks!!!

WampaTaunTaun
05-22-2002, 09:20 PM
ViceGripX THANKS!!!
I stopped by the KB in SouthCenter today after work and found the ammo wagon. My diorama is now complete. They had about three left.
Thanks again.

EmperorPalpitate
05-22-2002, 10:20 PM
Has anyone seen a TIE bomber since 4/23? I've yet to see one anywhere and I'm starting to get worried...

Vigilant
05-22-2002, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by WampaTaunTaun:
ViceGripX THANKS!!!
I stopped by the KB in SouthCenter today after work and found the ammo wagon. My diorama is now complete. They had about three left.
Thanks again.<font size="2" face="arial">You're very welcome. I'm still a little surprised that I found it. Now I have some hope of seeing Qui-Gon and the Eopie.

Vigilant
05-22-2002, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by emperor palpitate:
Has anyone seen a TIE bomber since 4/23? I've yet to see one anywhere and I'm starting to get worried...<font size="2" face="arial">Sorry to say that I haven't. I'm glad I grabbed the one I got before the scalpers at Wal*Mart that day grabbed the rest of them.

[ 05-23-2002, 01:54 AM: Message edited by: ViceGripX ]

Sandtrooper0311
05-23-2002, 08:57 PM
captmiloman,
I found 2 vaders in PO last week but that is it. Went to Target in Gig Harbor yesterday and they had 1 endor rebel and 4 dookus

captmiloman
05-23-2002, 10:42 PM
I saw a couple of the Dookus at the P.O. Walmart yesterday, but I didn't have enough to buy one. Luckily, I get paid tomorrow. After work I'll probably check out Wally World and Freddy's. I found the FX-7, Rebel Fleet Trooper, and the Imperial Officer at the Silverdale TRU a couple of weeks ago. Weren't very many left, though.

cafortier
05-24-2002, 12:34 AM
The Lynnwood Walmart had mass quantities (about 7 cases) of the Djas Puhr/Palpatine wave.

Happy Hunting!

Servicestop
05-24-2002, 09:26 AM
cafortier,

Thanks for the Lynwood tip. Got Palpatine and Djas Puhr at the Walmart. For everyone else, there were quite a few Palpatines left as of 9:00 last night. As an added bonus there were quite a few Qui-Gons and Rebel Soldiers there as well. Plus I saw 8 new Collection 2 cases ready to be stocked.

I also stopped by the Target in Lynwood and they had a ton of Dookus...I saw about 10 of them. This was right before closing so I'm sure they are still there as of this morning.

If anyone has a lead on a Bespin Luke, I appreciate it. Still want that Nexu as well. I've heard from some people back east that the Deluxe Anakin isn't anything too special and recommended saving our money. Not sure what my take is but I thought I would let everyone know what the early word on it is. Have a good holiday weekend. Beer for everyone!

EddieU
05-24-2002, 10:23 AM
Hey Servicestop,
I was at Bellevue TRU last night at closing (okay, 8:58pm)and they had at least 5 or 6 Bespin Lukes...
Good Luck,
Eddie

Servicestop
05-24-2002, 10:33 AM
Thanks,

I'll try and make it up that way! I forgot to mention that at the Lynwood TRU they had some of the FX-7, Royal Decoy, Zutton wave left. Quite a few. Don't know if anyone is still looking but I thought it noteworthy to let everyone know.

Happy Hunting.

Servicestop
05-24-2002, 03:28 PM
My figure scout just emailed me and said that there were no more Bespin Luke's to be had up at the Bellevue TRU. Scalpers must have been there at opening because my girlfriend was there about 10:30 and didn't see a one. She mentioned there were a ton of Dookus though for those that don't want to make the trek to Lynwood.

More updates to come over the weekend, I'm sure. Everyone remember to keep an eye out for big sales this weekend as stores look to cash in on the big holiday weekend.

Until then...

Stormtripper
05-26-2002, 04:26 AM
Hey I was wondering if anyone could hook up a Canadian(me)with a Endor rebel trooper or 2 ? I am in Vancouver BC where there are none and won't be able to duck into the States due to the fact the me wife and I have a new born to contend with.If anyone can help please email me and we can make a payment or trade arrangement.Thanks

Inigo_Montoya
05-26-2002, 01:50 PM
Please post any finds of:
* Massif
* Tusken Raider female
* Yoda
* Captain Typho
* Luminara Unduli
* Shakk Ti
* Nexu
at any of the following stores:
* Everett TRU
* Woodinville or Redmond Target
* Monroe Fred Meyer
images/icons/smile.gif

[ 05-26-2002, 01:56 PM: Message edited by: dogdude ]

EddieU
05-27-2002, 12:50 AM
Good Morning, everybody--here's some reports for you:
Renton Walmart--Same ol', same ol...Tuskens, Typho, Padme, etc...
SeaTac Walmart--Same as above, except that they had the Playskool X-Wing and Naboo Fighter sets-2 of each.
Southcenter Target--Mostly first wave collection one and two stuff, but they had a lone Dooku hanging there. Also, they have the Frito-Lay Buckets.
Bellevue TRU--A decent selection--Dookus, Yodas, and the Bespin Wave...I saw about 4-6 Bespin Lukes.

Last night at closing, Lynnwood Walmart had a lot of Dexters, Geonosians, Luminaras, and some Qui-Gons.
Where are you, Orn Free Taa and Massiff?
Good Luck!
Eddie

p.s.--Morgbug, I've been looking for TIE bombers for you, but no luck...If I see one, I'll grab it for you.

Servicestop
05-27-2002, 01:32 AM
Nothing figure wise at Kent K-Mart, Target or the Renton Walmart. Still looking for the Bespin Luke...he will be mine. I made a nice discovery though:

At the Kent K-mart they had two Ultimate 12'' Jango Fetts. One was being bought as I walked in and the other was still there. To keep from the scalpers getting it I hid in behind a couple hot wheel boxes (I think) on the bottom shelf directly across from the action figure aisle. I didn't have the money to buy it to offer someone from the board but I thought I would do my part and see if anyone is interested. I don't collect the 12'' myself but I have to admit that the Jango looks great. Hopefully no one at K-mart saw me do this. They open at 8 for any of you who want it. I hope it is still there. Let me know if it is! Hope I can be of help!

Thanks for all the feedback.

starwarsfreeksr
05-27-2002, 02:46 PM
THANK YOU KING OF ALL TAVERNS!!!!
I just ran to K-Mart and found Jango. I must have passed it four or five times because I was expecting it to be smaller. I normally don't get the 12" figures either but I loved the Clone Trooper so much that I couldn't resist Jango.

If there is anything I can do just let me know.

That K-mart also has cards left so make sure that you ask for them.

05-27-2002, 06:14 PM
I saw two Bespin Lukes figures at the Factoria Target this afternoon. No new finds at the Bellevue TRU.

Happy Hunting!
-C

WampaTaunTaun
05-27-2002, 06:49 PM
Went to Puyallup today and found the following:
TRU - Mace, Geo Rescue, Bespin Darth, Jango Final Battle, POTJ Zutton and Eeth Koth

Target - nothing
Walmart - Endor Rebel Soldier (tons), Yoda, Dooku, Massif, Geonosian Warriors (tons)

Sandtrooper0311
05-28-2002, 12:15 AM
I found 2 Bespin Lukes at Gig Harbor Target today. They also had 1 vader.

Servicestop
05-28-2002, 09:54 AM
starwarsfreeksr,

I'm ecstatic to see someone found Jango. I'd hate for that thing to fall into the wrong hands. Thanks everyone for the posts on the Bespin finds. Sounds like there aren't too many around, 1 or 2 at the most at stores so I still haven't had any luck. I'll keep looking though. Hope everyone had a good weekend. Talk to you soon!

cafortier
05-28-2002, 11:54 AM
dogdude - they had the following at the Redmond Target this morning:

* Yoda
* Captain Typho
* Luminara Unduli
* Shakk Ti

WampaTaunTaun
05-29-2002, 08:15 PM
If anyone collects the 12" (I don't) the TRU at Southcenter has the Mace and Ultimate Jango Fett right now.
Happy Hunting.

[ 05-29-2002, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: WampaTaunTaun ]

starwarsfreeksr
06-01-2002, 05:23 PM
Just got back from the Downtown Kent and found some old figures (new to me). There was R4-M9, BoShek and Teebo the ewok. They have at least four of each remaining images/icons/rolleyes.gif . They are not located in the front of the store rather they are in the toy section. They also have a few of the Episode II Luminar Unduli's.
Also went to the Walmart in Renton and found nothing.
I'm still looking for the Count Dooku in the Renton, Kent, Federal Way and Auburn area. images/icons/confused.gif

Inigo_Montoya
06-02-2002, 01:34 AM
dogdude - they had the following at the Redmond Target this morning:
* Yoda
* Captain Typho
* Luminara Unduli
* Shakk Ti<font size="2" face="arial">Thanks, I might check there soon. I already picked up Luminara Unduli at the Everett TRU. images/icons/smile.gif

Servicestop
06-05-2002, 09:41 AM
I found Ketwol!!!

Oh wait, right....Anyhow I stopped by some of the Federal Way stores last night and finally scored a Bespin Luke. There was one left at the KB Toys along with all the other Bespin figs. Hopefully they'll still be there. I would have bought the other figs but I wasn't sure who needed what. The Walmart and Toys R Us didn't have anything new.

Also, for you hard core collectors, on Sunday I stopped by the Aberdeen Walmart on the way to Ocean Shores and they didn't expect anything new for at least the next week.

Good luck.

WampaTaunTaun
06-05-2002, 07:39 PM
The Bellevue TRU has the Bespin wave along with the POTJ Imperial Officer and all the rest. They also have plenty of Dookus and Yodas.

Also, the Factoria Target has lowered their prices to $4.99. Yeah!!

EddieU
06-06-2002, 12:34 AM
Thanks for the Factoria tip, Wampa--it was pretty slim pickings by 9:30 pm as far as army builders go, but I got a couple more battle droids...When I left, there were about 4 Clonetroopers, 4 royal guards, and 3 battle droids left--unless you want armies of Taun We and Kit Fisto!
Good luck, all---
Eddie

Servicestop
06-06-2002, 10:29 AM
Not sure if anyone still needs Dooku in the South End but there was one at the Southcenter KB so I moved him behind the Wild Wild West figures at the very end of the toy ailse. Hope someone finds him before the KB workers stumble upon him. Otherwise they did have some Final Battle Mace and Jango.

Same story at Kent Kmart, nothing but Final Battle figs.

Good luck!

06-07-2002, 05:17 PM
Hey all images/icons/smile.gif Been awhile since I found something NEW but I just came back from the Burien Fred Meyer and they had a ton of Deluxe Anakin and Nexu!! So go check yer Fred Meyers images/icons/smile.gif

gringo
06-07-2002, 08:18 PM
Hey guys I found some of the new deluxe figures at Bothell Freddies.

cafortier
06-07-2002, 09:24 PM
Yes, Fred Meyer's seems to be getting the newest deluxe figures.

Bellevue Fred's: 2 Nexus and 1 Anakin are left
Kirkland Fred's: 1 Anakin left

I also stopped into the Redmond KB, and as of two days ago, they had the new Obi-Wan/Han Solo/Chewbacca wave. They're out until they get a restock.

Happy Hunting!

Servicestop
06-08-2002, 10:31 AM
Jithero,

Thanks for the tip, picked up the Nexu this morning at Burien Freddie's. You were right, they had tons of them. I held off on Anakin until I hear of a good reason to buy him. Anyone have any thoughts on the figure out of the package (if anyone here does that)?

Back to the hunt.

06-08-2002, 02:50 PM
Actually, yes. My Anakin smells strongly of paint thinner, and it's a bit disturbing. Does anyone else have this problem?

06-08-2002, 02:55 PM
The Alderwood TRU has the Gen Y figures (Darth Maul and the Fett boys). Is anyone going to collect them?

-C

EddieU
06-08-2002, 03:21 PM
Thanks for the tips on the Deluxe figs, guys...
Servicestop--the Anakin itself is a weird figure. His head isn't articulated, his arms only move inward (like pinchers), and there's no waist articulation(his legs do move, though). But, amazingly enough, he actually fits easily into the Coruscant speeder! Of course, he looks like he has a bad case of road rage, but you take what you can get as far as SW figs fitting into vehicles goes...The Geonosian is great; he's got head, arm, and wing articulation, and he sticks together well. I'm glad I bought 'em.

There were about 5 of each new Deluxe fig left at the Burien Fred Meyers as of noon...

Good luck in the plastic hunt,
Eddie

captmiloman
06-09-2002, 03:54 PM
Haven't checked out too many stores lately. Just wanna let everyone know that the Port Orchard K-Mart has closed down as of June 2nd. All you're gonna find there is a dark, empty building.

cafortier
06-12-2002, 11:15 AM
Found the Deluxe Nexu and Anakin at the Redmond Target this morning.

The Nexu was the variation packaging on the right side of http://www.potf2.com/potj/headlines.asp (see June 9). The earlier Fred Meyers reports were for the packaging on the left.

Happy Hunting!

indigovic
06-14-2002, 06:25 AM
The 12" Red and Yellow Clone Troopers have been turning up at Kay-Bees over the last couple of days. I got the last yellow one at the Supermall on Wednesday night (which probably was only still there because the box was thoroughly squashed), and then I found two reds and one yellow in Lynnwood on Thursday night (and bought all three).

-Vic.

Servicestop
06-14-2002, 02:11 PM
I don't know if anyone is still in need but Target had quite a few Deluxe Anakin and Nexus in stock last night before closing.

I still haven't seen any of the Han wave and haven't seen Palpatine since the time I got lucky up in Lynwood.

Good luck on the weekend.

cafortier
06-14-2002, 07:28 PM
Same situation here too. The Redmond Target had a few of the newer deluxe with no new sightings of Djas/Palpatine or Endor Solo/Chewbacca waves.

EmperorPalpitate
06-14-2002, 10:58 PM
As of this morning the Lynnwood WalMart had a friggin' crap-load of the Bespin Luke wave. I counted at least 30 of each fig from that wave! No bloody Lukes, all the regular magnet pin version. Looks like this wave won't be hard to find after all, just had to wait a while. You hear that all you scalper-scum!? So don't bother trying to buy up all the Lukes!! They also had a few of the new Han Solo figs hangin' around, didn't see Chewie or the new Obi-wan though.

WampaTaunTaun
06-14-2002, 11:15 PM
Same with the Renton WalMart today. They had a bunch of the Bespin wave. Just no Hans or Chewies.

06-15-2002, 09:29 PM
What is this dry spell all about? I started a new job in Bellevue three weeks ago and have been walking to TRU at lunch at least three times a week. I haven't found anything new! Prior to that I was stopping there once a week and finding a ton of new stuff. In fact, with the exception of the new deluxe figures at Fred Meyer, I haven't found anything new in the past month. Is anyone else wondering if this has anything to do with the announcement that Hasbro is closing their Seattle facility?

Also, has anyone heard if Acklay is an exclusive? I'm wondering if I should panic and order him online like the Arena playset and Republic Gunship. It was pure luck that I found the Tie Bomber and Speeder at Walmart and I'm preparing for the worst.

I hope you guys are having more success than I am lately. Thanks for letting me whine. images/icons/shocked.gif

cafortier
06-15-2002, 11:04 PM
The Acklay is not an exclusive. No need to panic yet. Walmart almost always gets things first. Interestingly, the Bellevue TRU racks up some of the best Star Wars sales in the country (according to the manager). Soon, we'll be flooded with them, just like the Reek.

Patience young Padawan images/icons/smile.gif

Servicestop
06-16-2002, 09:43 PM
Stopped by the Kmart in Kent this afternoon and they had 2 12'' Ultimate Jangos in stock. I couldn't hide any because a Kmart employee was in the same aisle but this was only a few hours ago so they may still be there.

Nothing else new to report.

Sandtrooper0311
06-17-2002, 12:30 AM
Went to Walmart in P O today and they had lots o luke no blood though. Fred meyer in P O had deluxe nexu and anakin

WampaTaunTaun
06-18-2002, 10:17 PM
Nothing fantastic, but the 12" Jango is at the KB in Southcenter and the Deluxe Nexu (first pakaging version) and Anakin/Geonosian is at the Kent Fred Meyer in abundance.

starwarsfreeksr
06-19-2002, 01:47 AM
Still Looking for Dooku in the Kent Area.

WampaTaunTaun
06-19-2002, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by starwarsfreeksr:
Still Looking for Dooku in the Kent Area.<font size="2" face="arial">If I'd known you were still looking for it I wouldn't have returned my extra one this past weekend. I posted here a couple on 5/21 offering it to you for $7 but you didn't reply. Sorry. I didn't need an extra so I returned it so another collector would have a chance.
I'll let you know if I see it in Kent.

darth_epidermis
06-19-2002, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by WampaTaunTaun:
Nothing fantastic, but the 12" Jango is at the KB in Southcenter and the Deluxe Nexu (first pakaging version) and Anakin/Geonosian is at the Kent Fred Meyer in abundance.<font size="2" face="arial">What is the packaging difference on the Nexu? Placement of a sticker, or something?

WampaTaunTaun
06-19-2002, 05:06 PM
It's basically the same Nexu but with a different tail. In the first version, the tail comes straight out and curves back up toward the front of the Nexu. In the second version the tail comes out, turns toward the back of the package, turns up, and then back toward the front of the package.
It's a different mold of the tail. At first I thought it was just the package but now I see it's actually a different tail.

Servicestop
06-19-2002, 09:44 PM
Stopped by the Auburn Walmart today and they were overflowing with Bespin wave figures. About 15 Lukes (no bloody stump) topped the list with many Vaders, Mace, etc. Also spotted a couple Endor Rebel Soldiers. No Orns or Masiff though.

Don't know if anyone still needs any of these so I thought I would post.

cafortier
06-21-2002, 03:14 PM
Found a plethora of the Bespin wave, including Luke, at the Lynnwood Walmart. About 1/4 as many of the wave at the Bellevue TRU. No sign of Endor Han/Chewbacca/Obi-wan or the Acklay.

cmohan - as you're going to TRU three times a week, any news?

Thanks!

Servicestop
06-22-2002, 01:14 PM
Had to buy some things at target this morning and saw that they had a couple of Orn Frees on the pegs. Not sure if anyone is looking but I had one behind the Deluxe Obi-Wans. Hope one of you gets him.

Nothing else new to report.

cafortier
06-22-2002, 02:01 PM
Which Target for the Orn Fre Tas?

WampaTaunTaun
06-22-2002, 07:22 PM
cafortier
I just got back from the Kent Target and they had one Orn Fre Taa left.

captmiloman
06-22-2002, 07:59 PM
Just got home from the PO Walmart a little while ago. Finally got my hands on a Bespin Luke and Vader. They had three Lukes and four Vaders.

Inigo_Montoya
06-22-2002, 08:06 PM
3 YODAS HIDDEN IN MONROE FRED MEYER
Go to action figure aisle, find bottom shelf with Reek, behind him is a Jedi Starfighter, behind that: 3 Yodas. Nice little toy, I very much like it. images/icons/grin.gif

Sandtrooper0311
06-23-2002, 11:06 AM
I found Chewie, Obi Wan Pilot and Han Solo at P O Walmart this morning. The P O Fred Meyers had Massifs and a couple of yodas

WampaTaunTaun
06-23-2002, 07:36 PM
For those of you who are 12" collectors, the Auburn Walmart had a 12" Luke & Yoda today. There was only one left so I doubt it's there now but just so you know they are getting them.
I didn't even know it was offered so it was a bit of a surprise. Also, they had a bunch of Orn Free Taas.

cafortier
06-24-2002, 11:42 AM
The Bellevue Fred Meyer had one case of the Massiff (3 each) wave out on the pegs. They have two locations one in the main aisle, and an end cap at the back of the toy section.

Happy Hunting!

WampaTaunTaun
06-24-2002, 04:48 PM
The Renton WalMart has tons of the Endor Hans and Obi Pilots. No Chewie's though (the only one I want). images/icons/mad.gif

Also had had 30+ of Bespin Lukes in both magnet (non-bloody) and plastic peg hands.

cafortier
06-24-2002, 05:26 PM
The Redmond KB got one case of the Massif, Djas/Palpatine and Endor Han wave.

The case breakdown for the Endor Han wave seems to be 3 Obi-wans, 1 Han, and 1 Chewbacca. They still had 2 Obi-wans when I left.

The KB manager said that he had sported the Acklay at the Marysville Walmart.

Happy Hunting!

06-25-2002, 08:34 PM
Bellevue TRU had a dozen or so 12" Jango Fetts today around noon.

EddieU
06-26-2002, 12:11 AM
Hey everybody,
Last night at closing, Bellevue TRU had no less than 8 Jango Fett 12"'s...Redmond KB Toys had a few (non-bloody)Bespin Lukes, and a couple Orn's at closing. It was a 'last-minute'-kind of night, and nothing to write home about!
Good Luck,
Eddie

cafortier
06-26-2002, 12:21 AM
The Lynnwood KB Toy Works had 2 cases of the Han Endor wave.

The Lynwood TRU also had many, many 12" Mace Windus.

Happy Hunting!

Servicestop
06-26-2002, 09:51 AM
Fred Meyer in Kent has tons of the Bespin wave as well as Deluxe Anakin and the Nexu. No bloody stumps but there were both peg variations.

Kmart in Kent had nothing new and their big display up front is gone and all the figures are scattered over different pegs in the toy aisle. Good times, good times.

06-26-2002, 09:45 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Servicestop:
[QB]Fred Meyer in Kent has tons of the Bespin wave as well as Deluxe Anakin and the Nexu. No bloody stumps but there were both peg variations.

Ditto for Burien FM. They also had several Endor Hans but no Chewies or Pilot Obis.

Servicestop
06-28-2002, 05:30 PM
Nothing new to report but I was wondering if anyone has seen Chewie or the Acklay around. Seems like Chewie is shortpacked with Han and Obi-Wan the few times I have run into them.

On a side note, anyone come across any of the new Masters of the Universe figures? They look really great online but I'll need to see them in person before I buy anything. Thanks in advance for your help, as always.

Have a good weekend and good luck!

cafortier
06-28-2002, 06:58 PM
The Acklay has been spotted in Marysville, and I've come across Chewbacca a couple of times. Once at the Lynnwood Walmart, Lynnwood KB Toy Works, and once at Redmond KB.

The case breakdown for the new figures is 1xChewbacca, 1xEndor Han and 3xObi-Wan Starfighter pilots, so yes, he's hard to find. This is supposed to change with the new July waves where Chewbacca/Han go to 3x per case.

Happy Hunting!

WampaTaunTaun
06-28-2002, 11:14 PM
Here's an odd find. I went to the Renton WalMart at about 7:00 this evening and found 2 POTJ Sandtroopers. I bought them both. They must have cleaned out their back room? Nothing new (Saga) in the Southend today...

Inigo_Montoya
06-29-2002, 12:31 AM
Nexus and deluxe Anakin w/ Geonosians at Monroe Fred Meyer and Woodinville Target. Also at Woodinville Target are the new deluxe Mace Windu with red Battle Droid variation. images/icons/smile.gif

[ 06-30-2002, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: dogdude ]

Inigo_Montoya
06-30-2002, 02:09 PM
T-SHIRTS!
Bought an adult-size tee of a cartoon Chewbacca sitting at a Dejarik Holo game table, and underneath him it says 'Let the Wookie win'(yes, Wookiee's misspelled) at the Woodinville Target.
Also, lot's of older boys Star Wars tees at Monroe Fred Meyer, including Manga style of both Han and Luke, and photo tees of Darth Vader and X-Wings. images/icons/smile.gif

WampaTaunTaun
07-01-2002, 12:56 AM
starwarsfreeksr,
This one's for you. If you are still looking for a Dooku, the Kent Target has him and Yoda as of 10 minutes ago. If the one on the end-cap is gone, I put one for you behind the Digimon stuff across from the Saga figures on the aisle.
Good Luck.

Nothing else there or at the Kent K-Mart.

cafortier
07-01-2002, 10:55 AM
Found the Deluxe Mace variation with red Battle Droid today at the Redmond Target.

Happy Hunting!

WampaTaunTaun
07-03-2002, 04:27 PM
Star Wars Unleashed figures are at the Renton WalMart as of 1:45PM PST today.