PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in the Seattle area?

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Lord_Bobster
08-10-2003, 03:44 PM
Howdy All!!
Been off the boards for a while-sorry! images/icons/frown.gif Anyhoo, here's what I found. Tukwila Target had some Clone Wars stuff. The Jedi Starfighter and the Tank but no figures except the destroyer droid launcher. KB in Southcenter had a Leia in the new packaging but nothing else. So new product is getting out, but dissapearing fast. If it makes you all feel better, Minneapolis and Detroit are wastelands as well.

See Ya in the aisles!

Sandtrooper0311
08-11-2003, 12:22 AM
Was the 12" Lando Skiff hard to find for you guys? That is if you collect the 12" line.

JoshEEE
08-11-2003, 12:49 AM
Snagged the last clones at Fred Myer in Redmond last night, then went to a BBQ in Seattle....where I happened to check the Fred Myer in Lake City. They had 1 set of Blue Clones there too.

Good luck!

JoshEEE
08-11-2003, 02:01 PM
I never found the 12" Lando or anyone in that wave yet.

Actually, I haven't seen any new 12" guys since the Dengar and Imperial officer wave.

Redmond Target had one Red Battle Droid this morning, and one Darth Maul. That was it.

Ramm
08-12-2003, 12:41 AM
Hey Bobster, are you a NW pilot?

cafortier
08-12-2003, 12:57 AM
The Redmond KB has the new Tie Fighter.

Happy Hunting!

cafortier
08-12-2003, 11:17 AM
The Redmond Target had the Luke/Vader Throne duel wave, including Hoth Han/Mynock Chewie.

This wave had the correct handed Luke!

Happy Hunting!

Inigo_Montoya
08-12-2003, 05:49 PM
Okay, update to my not having found any '03 figs yet: I bought the last Darth Vader(TRD) and Snowtrooper(TBOH) at the Woodinville Target Monday night. The single employee who was in position to check the store's "wharehouse"(do you call it?) was unwilling to re-stock the pegs, and didn't even let on as to wether or not there were even any more Star Wars fig cases at the store.
I tried to understand why she couldn't bring any out, after she told me they were a collector's item, and others need to have a chance at them, too. Even if I was one of the collectors who finally had my chance coming to me! images/icons/tongue.gif

EddieU
08-12-2003, 06:29 PM
Dogdude, I share your lack of understanding of Target's "logic". That's why I'd rather spend my cash at TRU and KB, where I've experienced much more helpful employees. Target's whole "collector's item" stance towards SW stuff is idiotic. Really, you could say that just about ANYTHING is a "collector's item".

Eddie

EddieU
08-12-2003, 11:30 PM
Stopped by the Lynnwood KB Toyworks around 6:30pm, but sadly, couldn't post 'til now. Here's the scoop:

-They had 4 TIE's, but every single box was crushed on the 'window' portion of the box. I bought one.

-Josh, remember how you said in another thread that if you could find 1.99 clones, you'd buy a cartful? Well, how about 2.99 clones? They literally had at least three dozen of these rapidly-yellowing bad boys.

-if anybody buys Marvel Legends, they had the old wave with Capt. America and Iron Man...They also had The Thing in his trenchcoat, which I left there. The bad news is, for some sick reason, they're charging 9.99 for these figures there. Ouch!

Anyway, good luck!
Eddie

p.s.--Checked the Lynnwood TRU on my way to work this morning--still nothing, and they moved the SW section again. I really want one of those Jedi 3-packs.

Zepp_Head
08-13-2003, 07:09 PM
VintageJarJar wrote:
p.s.--Checked the Lynnwood TRU on my way to work this morning--still nothing, and they moved the SW section again. I really want one of those Jedi 3-packs

Report: Burlington Target had one each of the Jedi 3-pack and the blue clone 3-packs as of 10 am this morning. I'm not interested in those so I left them. Burlington KB had zero TIE fighters. Burlington Wal-Mart doesn't even have pegs for Star Wars anymore - but they do have all the 12" bounty hunter wave and 4" cantina figs. on clearance. Good luck in the hunt, but watch out for a Canadian scalper with bad B.O. who comes down once every week or so to buy up as many Star Wars figures as he can (also Hot Wheels). He hits every store from Bellingham to Lynnwood, maybe even further South. This guy is the main reason why the Y-Wings were so hard to find at Target a few years back. Anyone remember??? Well, that's my spy report for the day - bye for now images/icons/wink.gif

-Zepp-Head

Kypkyp
08-13-2003, 08:30 PM
Hey guys, I just wanted to inform you all about a thread going in the saga section. It is a fan poll for figures you want to see made. Some of you may have seen the thread, others may not have. I really think you should all vote because these may be the figures you will be picking up towards the end of next year. Please go and give your input. Thanks

http://forums.rebelscum.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=36&t=007090#000031

WampaTaunTaun
08-13-2003, 08:34 PM
The Kent Target has the War Room scene. They had that and Jedi Council, but I picked that up.

# of figures on pegs = 0 (same for 2 weeks)

EddieU
08-14-2003, 02:03 PM
Hey Zepp-Head,thanks for keeping your eyes peeled!

I scored at the Everett TRU today--they had 8 green clone 3-packs, and 2 Jedi Knight Army 3-packs. I got one of each, so there were a bunch of green clones left. I wouldn't bet on the Jedi's lasting that long, but it's worth calling them and asking them to hold them for you. I was there at 10:30am.

Oh yeah, they also had a few Lando 12" in stock--Josh, as per your post above,I had one held for you, if you don't have it yet. E-mail me for the ridiculous secret code name they're holding it under--eddie@drizzle.com

Good luck!
Eddie

quagmire
08-14-2003, 02:38 PM
I lucked out by going out for lunch and then hitting the TRU at Everett Mall. I got the last Jedi Knight Army, but there were about 5 Clone Trooper Army's left. This Clone Trooper pack has one green trooper and one holding binoculars (or the Star Wars equivalent). This was at 12:15.

EddieU
08-14-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by quagmire:
I got the last Jedi Knight Army<font size="2" face="arial">Good-I'm glad a fellow collector got it, and not that Fire-Breathing, child-eating, Y-Wing-snatching, stinking CANADIAN SCALPER that Zepp-Head has seen! images/icons/wink.gif
But seriously, Zepp-I have a feeling I saw this guy at the Lynnwood TRU last Friday morning...Does he drive a white, dirty truck? It had B.C. plates.

Eddie

Zepp_Head
08-14-2003, 10:14 PM
VintageJarJar wrote:
Good-I'm glad a fellow collector got it, and not that Fire-Breathing, child-eating, Y-Wing-snatching, stinking CANADIAN SCALPER that Zepp-Head has seen!
But seriously, Zepp-I have a feeling I saw this guy at the Lynnwood TRU last Friday morning...Does he drive a white, dirty truck? It had B.C. plates.
Eddie

Eddie,
The last time I saw him outside of a store, he was getting into a gold Mazda I think. But that was a while ago. He is dark-complected - actually...come to think of it...he looks a little like Sadaam Hussein without the mustache. heh heh. images/icons/grin.gif
I could be wrong about him buying up all the Y-wings - all I know is, I saw him walking out of the Burlington Target with a cartful of them. I went in and found ONE left and it was in a badly smashed box. I bought it anyway and checked that Target daily, hoping for a restock in a better box...but found nothing. And I checked Bellingham, Everett, and Lynnwood as often as possible over the next few weeks but never saw the Y-Wing again. Did any of you guys further South have better luck?
-Zepp-Head

EddieU
08-14-2003, 10:50 PM
I remember hunting and hunting for it...I eventually found one at the Issaquah Target, and never saw one again.

Eddie

JoshEEE
08-14-2003, 11:13 PM
Eddie, I wanted to thank you for doing that. I will be trying my best to make it up there before they release the hold.

images/icons/smile.gif

I'm keeping a lookout for those Jedi 3 packs, but as of yet, I've struck out every time myself.

EddieU
08-15-2003, 02:14 PM
Lynnwood TRU had nothing new this a.m., except for 2 each of the Vader/Luke Lightsabers.

Eddie

cafortier
08-15-2003, 06:42 PM
FYI,

The Target exclusive A-Wing and Leia on Speeder Bike are Web-only items!

At least that's what the Target.com web site says and the listing for the Jedi Starfighter does not say so.

They do charge tax + shipping/handling...

Go to http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-6/qid=1060919236/ref=sr_1_6/602-9862139-6789441?asin=B00009R613

cafortier
08-16-2003, 11:51 AM
The Woodinville, Redmond, and Bellevue Targets had the Snowtrooper/Hoth Han/Mynock Chewie/Luke & Vadeer Throne Duel wave this morning.

In all three cases, the Luke had the corrected hand.

The Bellevue Target had the screen scene sets (1 set is left).

Happy Hunting!

Sandtrooper0311
08-17-2003, 01:15 AM
got my order in for the target a wing but thats all ive found. went to my local walmart and they dont even have peg space for the little guys and 12" are 10 bucks.

Ramm
08-17-2003, 07:25 PM
Kent Target has Three Clone Wars gunships, one AAT and one Jedi Star fighter. And figurewise, only one luke TRD. With corrected glove.

quagmire
08-18-2003, 06:59 PM
At 4:30pm the Target near Everett Mall had one each of: Han Hoth, Chewie Mynock, Flying R2, and C-3PO. Didn't buy any of them.

cafortier
08-19-2003, 12:54 AM
The Redmond Target had the screen scenes this morning. Nothing else though, I'm afraid.

EddieU
08-19-2003, 10:14 PM
Hey guys,
about three hours ago, the Lynnwood TRU had 3 Ultimate Bounty sets and 2 12" Landos.
Good luck!
Eddie

starwarsfreeksr
08-20-2003, 04:33 PM
Went to the two TRGus in my area (Federal Way & Tukwila - Southcenter) and couldn't believe my eyes as I had to search for the Star Wars section. If you could really call it that. The Federal Way one had a very small assortment of new things ie the battle ship. But the Southcenter one was almost non-existant. It maybe had two pegs of old figures. I almost broke down and cried! images/icons/mad.gif

cafortier
08-21-2003, 12:57 AM
Did a big toy run today:

Kirkland Fred Meyer: Nothing new
Woodinville Target: Lots of clone wars vehicles, including the Command Gunship
Bothell Fred Meyer: Destroyer Droid Launcher, Droid Army
Lynnwood Target: Nothing (literally)
Lynnwood TRU: Lots of Command Gunships, Destroyer Droid Launcher, Droid Army
Lynnwood KB: 1 Tie Fighter, Destroyer Droid Launcher
Bellevue TRU: 6 Ultimate Bounty sets, all with unpainted emblem Bossk, lots of Command Gunships

Happy Hunting!

JoshEEE
08-21-2003, 10:56 PM
ONe of the only stores I didn't try. Darnit.

I went on a big toy run today.

Everett TRU: A couple of droid army packs, and lots of launchers, the new 12" wave. Nothing else.

Everett Kaybee: 2 tie fighters.

Northgate TRU: Old Saga stuff, all the new 12 inchers.

Alderwood TRU: All old Saga stuff.
Alderwood mall kaybee: All old saga stuff again.
Lynwood KB: Old Saga stuff (They have the whole playskool line too.
Lynwood target: Not ONE thing on the pegs. Not ONE.

Bellevue Fred Myer: 2 Droid launchers
Redmond Fred Myer: NOTHING but empty pegs.

cafortier
08-22-2003, 12:14 AM
The Bellevue Target had the Blue Clone Trooper Clone Wars wave, including 1 Jedi Knight Army.

cafortier
08-23-2003, 11:44 AM
The Redmond Target had the Screen Scenes, but all were damaged/crushed in some way.

They also had the Teebo/Eeth Koth/Blonde Imperial Officer/Brown Rebel Fleet Trooper/Padme Droid Factory wave.

Happy Hunting!

Sandtrooper0311
08-23-2003, 08:43 PM
Silverdale tru has the ultimate bounty 4 pack and target had lots of destroyer droid launchers just waiting for the clearance stickers to be applied.

Inigo_Montoya
08-24-2003, 06:49 PM
cafortier, check your PMs.

WampaTaunTaun
08-24-2003, 11:40 PM
Of all things, the Kent Target had several red battle droids and both versions of the Rebel Fleet Trooper today.

cafortier
08-26-2003, 09:36 AM
The Redmond KB had a case of Tie Fighters and the Blue Clone Trooper wave. All were dinged/crushed to some degree.

Lord_Bobster
08-26-2003, 02:00 PM
Major finds for me today at the Renton Wal-Mart and Factoria Target. images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif

Renton Wal-Mart had the Tyranus/Obi-Wan wave with other stuff mixed in. Picked up the new Vader-Throne room duel and Boba Fett-Pit of Carkoon. They still had plenty of Chewie-Mynock hunt and Han-Hoth(blue coat)there this morning.

Factoria Target was a gold mine for me. Here's the finds... images/icons/shocked.gif
-Coleman Trebor
-SP-4 and JN-66
-Lama Su and Clone Youth
-Ashla and Jempa
-Tusken Raider, Tatooine Camp Ambush
-Padme, Droid Factory Chase
Lots of stuff still left, Red Battle Droids (3 or 4), a Teebo (left him 'cause I already had him from POTJ) Han-Hoth, Chewie-Mynock, Rebel Fleet Trooper, Imperial Officer, and the rest of the usual suspects.

Felt good to finally find new product out there. I hope this post helps some of you out.

See Ya in the Aisles!!!!!
Bobster images/icons/grin.gif

cafortier
08-28-2003, 12:08 AM
The Redmond Target had a couple of cases of the Anakin Secret Ceremony/Mace Total Control/Hoth Han/Mynock Chewie wave this morning.

Happy Hunting!

WampaTaunTaun
08-28-2003, 09:09 AM
Sorry this is late but last night the Kent Target had filled their pegs. Lama Su, Rebel Trooper (both), red battle droids, Padme Factory Chase, Teebo, Eeth Koth, Imperial Officer (blonde), Snowtrooper, Chewy, and Han Hoth.

No 3 packs of any kind- don't think I will ever see one of those images/icons/frown.gif , and no Coleman wave.

Inigo_Montoya
08-28-2003, 10:43 AM
Don't give up hope, WTT, the 3-pks are showing up at Toys'R'Us. Right now all of us are missing out on some really desirable additions to our collections. images/icons/smile.gif

WampaTaunTaun
08-28-2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by dogdude:
Don't give up hope, WTT, the 3-pks are showing up at Toys'R'Us. Right now all of us are missing out on some really desirable additions to our collections. images/icons/smile.gif <font size="2" face="arial">I don't think the Southcenter TRU will ever get a new figure. Aside from the Imperial Forces pack, they haven't gotten a new 3 3/4" figure since January. And I'm not exaggerating! images/icons/frown.gif

I think it's "inconceivable" (I figured you'd get this by looking at your sig. images/icons/wink.gif )

Inigo_Montoya
08-28-2003, 01:46 PM
"You keep using that word, but I do not think it means what you think it means." images/icons/tongue.gif

Lord_Bobster
08-28-2003, 10:45 PM
Hey,
How has the south end been for finding figures.
By south end I mean the Sea-Tac/Federal Way area.
I hear a lot from the north end. Maybe were just a lot more hardcore about this stuff. images/icons/grin.gif
See Ya in the Aisles images/icons/wink.gif

WampaTaunTaun
08-28-2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by dogdude:
"You keep using that word, but I do not think it means what you think it means." images/icons/tongue.gif <font size="2" face="arial">images/icons/wink.gif
And to answer your sig: "Stop Saying That!!"

On another note, the Southcenter Target has the Clone 3-pk (blue) and droid 3-pk. FINALLY!! images/icons/grin.gif

cafortier
08-29-2003, 12:24 AM
The Redmond Target had another 2 cases of the Teebo/Imperial Officer/Rebel Trooper/Han Hoth waves this morning.

WampaTaunTaun
08-29-2003, 10:53 AM
Get Thee To The Kent Target.

As of 15 minutes ago they had: Coleman Trebor (sorry, I got the only one), The Emperor, Luke Tatooine, Wat Tambor!!, Research Droids, Waitress Droid!!, and Lt. Dannl Faytonni!! and more!

EddieU
08-29-2003, 02:56 PM
Good score, Wampa!

Lynnwood TRU had 2 each of the Screen Scenes (Jedi Council 1 and Geo. War Room 1) two hours ago...It also looks like they FINALLY got in some basic figs, as I snagged the only two they had--3-PO and Snowtrooper.

Good Luck,

Eddie

cafortier
09-01-2003, 06:55 PM
Is anyone here a fan club member, signing up for the Holiday Yoda lightspeed pass or is going to be ordering one?

I want one, but have no interest in joining the fan club. They say that non-club members may be able to get one by October, if any are left... I'd really like to be guaranteed one.

If you'd be willing to pick one up for me (I'll pay for it), I'd be willing to pick up something that you want that I find along my journeys (you pay for it).

If you're willing, please private message me.

Thanks,
Chris

Sandtrooper0311
09-02-2003, 12:43 AM
you have mail cafortier

cafortier
09-02-2003, 12:51 AM
The Redmond Target had a full set of pegs this morning with the Faytonni wave (minus waitress droid/emporer) and the Hoth Han/Mynock Chewie/Secret Ceremony Anakin/Boba Fett/Darth Tyrannus waves.

JoshEEE
09-03-2003, 11:51 AM
It seems that the screen scenes have not made an appearance (Except the ONE time at Target) anywhere south of Lynnwood yet.

If anyone sees them around, let me know...as I'm scouring all the Eastside stores looking for them. I really don't want to go to Amazon, but at this point, it looks like the only option.

WampaTaunTaun
09-03-2003, 01:02 PM
JoshEEE-
Just keep checking. I see them periodically at the Kent Target and have also seen them at the Issaquah Target.

Ramm
09-03-2003, 08:59 PM
I got my cinema scenes at the Target in Tacoma off of Union.

JoshEEE
09-04-2003, 01:18 AM
I'll keep my eyes peeled.
If anyone around the eastside gets extra ones before I do, maybe you can pick em up and PM me. We can meet somewhere or something. Local trading seems to work well. Besides, if you save your receipt, you're always safe. images/icons/smile.gif

Speaking of which, I have found blue clones 2 or 3 times, but I have yet to find Green Clones or White Clones. Otherwise my army is going to be full of lieutenants

Anyone wanna trade set for set with me? I can meet you at your favorite TRU, Kaybee or Target sometime.

PM if so.....

JoshEEE
09-04-2003, 05:31 PM
Redmond Target has a TON of new figures. The pegs are actually full for once. The Hoth Han, Boba Fett, Anakin secret ceremony, plus some clone lieutenants of all things.....

They also had a Clone Wars droid builder pack and I think the stupid Destroyer launcher.

Enjoy.

cafortier
09-05-2003, 12:26 AM
The Bellevue TRU had the 6 new Ultimate Bounty sets, and the 12" Lando wave.

Happy Hunting!

Ramm
09-05-2003, 01:23 AM
Covington Fred Meyer has the clone wars three packs. I finally found some clones.

WampaTaunTaun
09-05-2003, 09:08 AM
Ramm- What color was the set?
It figures, I was just there a few days ago and it looked like they hadn't gotten a new figure in about 6 months.

Ramm
09-05-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by WampaTaunTaun:
Ramm- What color was the set?
It figures, I was just there a few days ago and it looked like they hadn't gotten a new figure in about 6 months. <font size="2" face="arial">It was the blue one.

WampaTaunTaun
09-05-2003, 02:22 PM
Thanks Ramm. Luckily, I found that one already (the only set I've seen). I'm just looking for the green set now. It seems like we may live in the same neck of the woods so if you're ever looking for something in particular, let me know. I've been able to pick stuff up for several folks on the boards.

EddieU
09-06-2003, 12:36 AM
This is all from the past hour:

Lynnwood TRU: No less than 6 of each Screen Scene, a bunch of Ultimate Bounty sets, a case of the Blue Clone 3-packs, and the TRD Vader/Luke/Snowtrooper wave.

Lynnwood Target: 5 figures (Lama Su,3 Red Clones, Red BD), the new Lego 'Mini' sets (Falcon, AT-AT, etc.),
Hailfire Droid Lego

Lynnwood KB Toyworks: 4 TIE Fighters, and some new 4-packs that included Kamino Jango and Tatooine Anakin

Good Luck!
Eddie

Ramm
09-06-2003, 02:22 AM
Yeah, I live right across the street from lake Meridian.

starwarsfreeksr
09-06-2003, 11:20 PM
Visited the Toy's R Gus again in Southcenter and found a droid 3-pack, but the find of the day came at the Weisfield mall at KBee Toy's where they where selling figures for 1.99!
Once you take a step in take an immediate right and there you are.

EddieU
09-10-2003, 10:57 AM
Did some early-morning hunting this a.m. ...

Lynnwood Walmart-Sadly, no CW value-packs yet. They had some remnants of the Anakin SC repack wave, with an Anakin, Chewie, and a few Hoth Hans. Oh, and those in-demand Lott Dod's.

Lynnwood Target-Nothing exciting; a CW Gunship and some 2002 figures.

Has anybody spotted the WA-7/Faytonni wave or the Yoda/Ewoks 12" up north yet?

Good Luck,
Eddie

cafortier
09-10-2003, 02:12 PM
The Lynnwood KB Toy Works (non-mall store) had the CW Arc Trooper/Yoda/Anakin wave.

Lots of Ultimate Bounty Hunters at the Lynnwood and Bellevue TRUs.

Happy Hunting!

Sandtrooper0311
09-10-2003, 07:47 PM
went to freddies the other night in port orchard and found the jedi army builder.

EddieU
09-11-2003, 08:02 PM
Stopped off @ the Lynnwood TRU after work-they had 2 Hoth four-packs, 3 uncorrected Luke Throne Room Duels, a Hoth Han, and a Mynock Chewie. I grabbed one of the 4-packs.
Oh yeah, and the Tauntaun is the same one (other than the slit-belly) that came with Luke way back when--except that his broken horn is painted over instead of being bloody.

Good luck,
Eddie

cafortier
09-11-2003, 08:44 PM
Has anyone seen the CW Value Packs at Walmart yet?

Would someone be willing to pick up an extra set for trade?

Thanks,
Chris

cafortier
09-12-2003, 11:58 AM
The Redmond Target had the waitress droid/Faytonni wave.

The Bellevue TRU had wave 1 of the screen scenes.

The Bellevue Target had wave 2 of the screen scenes.

Happy Hunting!

EddieU
09-14-2003, 12:00 AM
Saturday Morning hunts:

Lynnwood Target: 2 Anakin CW, 2 Yoda CW, and the wave with Padme DFC, Lama Su, etc. . Also a bunch of red clones and red BD's.

Lynnwood Walmart: No CW value packs (Chris, if I see 'em, I'll grab you an extra set), but 6 pegs full of that Anakin SC/Han Hoth/Mynock Chewie wave. A bunch of red clones there, too. Also, one each of the Luke and Vader "hanging box" sabers.

Everett Target: I got the last two wave 2 Screen scenes. Another collector, nice guy, was there a couple minutes before me, and had a set also. A few pegs filled with the Anakin SC/Han Hoth case, and a few headless Tuskens and red BD's.

I'm not a Hasbro basher, but if those re-issued red clones had been plain white clones, they'd be flying off the shelves. It's hard to pay 5 bucks for something that KayBee has had (off and on) the past couple months for 1.99.

Good Luck!
Eddie

JoshEEE
09-16-2003, 11:15 AM
Hit the jackpot at Redmond Target this morning. Clone Wars wave one (Anakin and Yodas were left), Screen Scenes 2 (at least 3 of each) and FULL Pegs of new figures including the Hoth Han wave, Red Battle Droids, Secret Anakin and Dooku.....

Run, don't walk!

cafortier
09-16-2003, 01:36 PM
The Woodinville Target had the ARC trooper wave today.

Still no sign of CW Value Packs at the Lynnwood Walmart.

The Lynnwood TRU had the wrong-handed Luke Throne wave.

Happy Hunting!

jontgray
09-16-2003, 02:58 PM
Anyone see the green Clone Trooper Army CW 3 pack yet?? I know that there have been a few to show up so far .. but VERY few in Seattle.

cu_tiger
09-16-2003, 07:15 PM
Hey guys,

I'll be visiting the Seattle area over the weekend. Have any of you seen the Jedi Army 3-pack? Also, any good places to hunt vintage stuff?

Thanks,

Barry

Ramm
09-16-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by cu_tiger:
Hey guys,

I'll be visiting the Seattle area over the weekend. Have any of you seen the Jedi Army 3-pack? Also, any good places to hunt vintage stuff?

Thanks,

Barry <font size="2" face="arial">Yeah, check out the Toy Stable(in Spanaway). I will post the # when I find it. And enjoy your stay in the Seattle area.

cafortier
09-18-2003, 12:46 AM
Did a run this morning:

Redmond Target: Had the Geonosian Fighter/Hailfire Droid and Arc Trooper Wave

Bellevue Target: Had the Geonosian Fighter/Hailfire Droid, Arc Trooper Wave and Screen Scenes Wave 2

Bellevue TRU: Battle of Hoth 4-Pack, Faytonni wave

Renton Walmart: No CW Value Packs

Tukwila TRU: One screen scene wave 1

Happy Hunting!

dockingbay97
09-18-2003, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by VintageJarJar:

Everett Target: I got the last two wave 2 Screen scenes. Another collector, nice guy, was there a couple minutes before me, and had a set also. A few pegs filled with the Anakin SC/Han Hoth case, and a few headless Tuskens and red BD's.

<font size="2" face="arial">I think that was me you saw, thanks for the compliment! Nice to meet you as well.

EddieU
09-19-2003, 10:29 AM
Hey guys,
hit the Lynnwood Walmart a couple minutes after they opened this a.m. in search of value packs--no such luck.

Eddie

quagmire
09-19-2003, 01:45 PM
I was at the Target near Everett Mall about an hour ago, and they had 3 sets of the second wave of screen scenes.

Some of the plastic bubbles were slightly dinged.

EddieU
09-19-2003, 01:47 PM
Part 2:

Lynnwood TRU-As of 9:45am, they had 4 Hoth 4-packs--all "broken-horned".

Northgate TRU-Nothing, as usual. Bounty Hunter 4-packs aplenty.

Northgate Target-Score! They had 4 each of the Geo. War Room 2/Jedi Council 2 sets, all the Clone Wars vehicles (though I think I got the last Hailfire Droid), including a couple Geonosian fighters, a healthy selection of all 3 Clone Wars figures, and some early 2003 Saga figures (Padme, Tuskens, Fleet Trooper, etc. ).

Good Luck!
Eddie

Lord_Bobster
09-19-2003, 02:10 PM
Sorry this is late...

Found the Hailfire droid, Second wave of screen sceens, Clone Wars Anakin, and Geonosian Fighter at Factoria Target on Wednesday. images/icons/shocked.gif

Left the Fighter but got the rest, Plenty left over when I was there. images/icons/smile.gif

See the reviews for the Hailfire Droid. When you get this, you will not be dissapointed! images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif

cafortier
09-20-2003, 01:09 PM
The Bellevue Target had Blue Clone Troopers and the Bellevue TRU had the Darth Tyranus/Anakin speeder bikes!

Happy Hunting!

WampaTaunTaun
09-20-2003, 02:22 PM
Heads up to anyone in the Kent area.
I just returned both my Jedi Council Screen Scenes (#1&2)to the Kent target. If you're looking for them, I decided that $40 was too much for the sets so you can pick up both versions there.

Sandtrooper0311
09-20-2003, 08:57 PM
silverdale Target has the clone wars figs in stock.

WampaTaunTaun
09-21-2003, 05:15 PM
The Kent target has the Clone Wars wave in. Including about 6 ARC Troopers.

Lord_Bobster
09-23-2003, 09:10 AM
I hate to sound like a complete retard, but I have to ask this question. images/icons/shocked.gif

Is the Bellvue Target the same place as the Target at the Factoria Mall?

I know it's better to remain quiet and be thought of a fool that to open your mouth and remove all doubt, but if there is another Target in Bellevue that I'm not aware of-I'm just wasting fuel running around town. images/icons/mad.gif

cafortier
09-23-2003, 09:12 AM
Yes, the Bellevue Target is at Factoria.

cafortier
09-23-2003, 03:19 PM
Found the Yellow Clone Trooper packs at the Southcenter Target this morning.

Happy Hunting!

JoshEEE
09-23-2003, 04:40 PM
I know it's better to remain quiet and be thought of a fool that to open your mouth and remove all doubt, but if there is another Target in Bellevue that I'm not aware of-I'm just wasting fuel running around town <font size="2" face="arial">You know what's funny, is I've seen it referred to as both Bellevue Target and Factoria Target in this thread for ages now, and you are the first person ever to ask that question.

Kudos to you!

EddieU
09-23-2003, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by JoshEEE:
I've seen it referred to as both Bellevue Target and Factoria Target in this thread for ages now, and you are the first person ever to ask that question.

Kudos to you! <font size="2" face="arial">I've often wondered the same thing. I second the kudos.

Eddie

Lord_Bobster
09-23-2003, 06:11 PM
Thanks JoshEEE!

I get compliments about as often as I'm able to score new figures, which as you know right now is few and far between. images/icons/grin.gif However, don't feel bad. It's like this everywhere. At least in Michigan, Minnesota and Iowa.

In my line of work, small details can be the difference between landing safely or turning a 20 million dollar jet into scrap metal on the end of a runway somewhere. images/icons/shocked.gif

Anyhoo, on a serious note, it was good to clear that up. I've lived in the area now for all 32 of my years and I'm still suprised by what I don't know about the area and what's in it!!!! images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif

Dr_Zoltar
09-23-2003, 06:37 PM
Hello everyone!

Well I've been a lurker here for too long and decided to set up an account. I'm a collector in the Puyallup/Federal Way area and would be more than happy to post my finds and/or wants. There's two other Star Wars fan sites that I post on, which is probably why I stalled on setting up a log in on this one -- too many accounts to manage.

Anyway, on a regular basis I scope out Target, Wal-Mart, TRU, Fred Meyers, and K-Mart in both Puyallup and Federal Way for any new stuff. Federal Way seems to get stuff in sooner for some reason.

The latest finds I saw were the new Clone Wars bonus packs at the Wal-Mart in Fed Way (hiding near the Hot Wheels) and the new cinema scenes at the Puyallup Target. I'm currently searching for any of the clone 3 packs that are green, yellow, or red.

Good to see so many people posting that are in the Seattle area. The other boards I visit don't seem to have as many as are here.

Cheers!

EddieU
09-23-2003, 08:54 PM
Welcome aboard, Doctor!

As of 6:30 pm, the Lynnwood TRU was crawling with Hoth 4-packs, some Bounty Hunter 4-packs, and the assortment with the ROTJ Luke, Vader, and Boba, the red clonetrooper, and the snowtrooper.

Good Luck!
Eddie

edited to add: The Lukes were the correct-gloved version.

[ 09-23-2003, 08:56 PM: Message edited by: VintageJarJar ]

Lord_Bobster
09-23-2003, 09:20 PM
Welcome Doctor!

Always good to have good hearted collectors join the rest of the "Scum" here.

Nice to here you do scouting for others. I try to do it myself but I'm usually not in one spot for very long (I fly for Northwest images/icons/shocked.gif ) or everyone gets to the goods before me (My bad luck images/icons/rolleyes.gif ).

I just recently got off of collecting probation from my wife a couple of weeks ago so I may be in the position to do a little business with you.

Oh Yeah, a bit of wisdom to keep out of probation:
Don't have a 3'X4' box from FAO Schwartz show up on your front doorstep while you're away for 2 &1/2 months for training and let your beloved discover it along with the $130 dollar credit card bill for it. Or at least make sure the next charge is to the flower store! images/icons/grin.gif

cafortier
09-24-2003, 02:24 PM
The Green Clone Troopers have made an appearance (I believe at the Everett TRU), but I have yet to see any locally myself.

EddieU
09-24-2003, 03:22 PM
Yeah, I got mine at the Everett TRU a month or so ago, and I haven't seen them anywhere since. It seemed like the different Clone 3-packs were shipping consecutively (White, Blue, Green) one or two weeks apart to TRU, but that regularity stopped awhile back.

Eddie

[ 09-24-2003, 03:23 PM: Message edited by: VintageJarJar ]

Dr_Zoltar
09-24-2003, 09:18 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I guess I haven't been at the right place at the right time. The TRU in Puyallup and Fed Way seem to have gotten in one shipment of clone wars 3 packs and never restocked. I haven't seen anything new in over a month and a half.

The Fed Way TRU did have the Anakin and Count D. Speeder bikes in. I never thought I'd see these at retail.

Is there anything specific that anyone is looking for? I'd be happy to make some trades with local collectors if I find anything anyone needs.

Dr_Zoltar
09-25-2003, 12:40 AM
Thanks for the welcome!

Good hint about shipping. That's why anything more than single figures I usually have shipped to work. Easier to hide and sneak in the house later. images/icons/wink.gif

Stopped by K-Mart and Fred Meyers last night in Puyallup. K-Mart had nothing. Fred Meyers had one blue clone 3 pack but it looked as though the bubble had been stepped on. I'm starting to assume that the green clone 3 pack hasn't made an appearance here yet.

cafortier
09-26-2003, 03:09 PM
Redmond Target: Lots of wave 2 screen scenes (at least 4 of each).

Factoria Target: Yellow Clone Troopers, Jedi Knight Army

Bellevue TRU: Lots of Battle of Hoth sets (at least 16), all with uncorrected horn.

Happy Hunting!

Dr_Zoltar
09-27-2003, 12:57 AM
The Federal Way Target had a full set of all 4 Screen Scenes.

I checked all the Targets and TRU's from South Center to Tacoma (I had other errands to run at the same time today) and none had any new Clone Wars stuff. In fact, the South Center Target had 16 Droid Launcher packs and that's it. I'm begining to think that the south end is getting the short end of the stick when it comes to the colored clone trooper multi-packs. I wonder if Hasbro will wise up and start sending out waves of nothing but the various colored clone trooper 3 packs.

EddieU
09-27-2003, 10:01 AM
I just hit the Lynnwood Walmart a couple minutes after opening...Nothing of note--I canvassed every aisle looking for the Value packs. The only 2003 figures left there are a Hoth Han and SC Anakin--other than that, the SAME Watto and Lott Dod figures that I've been harping about for 9 months are still there. They are my mortal enemies.

Good luck,
Eddie

Inigo_Montoya
09-27-2003, 03:39 PM
A quick update of the stock at the Everette Wal-Mart, TRU and K*B Toys at the mall would be greatly appreciated. images/icons/smile.gif

cafortier
09-27-2003, 04:21 PM
I gave up on the CW Value Packs at either the Lynnwood/Renton Walamrts and went e-bay. Not the cheapest route, but one that worked as I now have them.

Ramm
09-30-2003, 08:49 AM
Wal-Mart in Federal Way has single carded Clone Wars figs. I picked up two ARC troopers but there were a few left.

EddieU
09-30-2003, 02:46 PM
Hey gang,
As of 2 hours ago, the Lynnwood TRU had at least three of each Dooku/Ani Speederbike, and the Lynnwood KB Toyworks had a fresh shipment of Clone Wars basic figures.

Good luck,
Eddie

cafortier
10-01-2003, 04:16 PM
The Bellevue TRU had the Dooku/Anakin speeder bikes.

Happy Hunting!

Sandtrooper0311
10-02-2003, 02:10 PM
Escaped work early today and went to freddies found 2 yellow clone army builders bought one. Only two colors to go.

cafortier
10-02-2003, 05:30 PM
The Redmond KB got a case of the Playskool Millennium Falcons.

Happy Hunting!

Sandtrooper0311
10-02-2003, 09:38 PM
Target in Gig Harbor has the 12" Zam for the low low price of 4.94 so I finally gave in and bought one. The 12" Dooku is also the same price.

Ramm
10-04-2003, 09:29 AM
This isn't a findings report. I would like to congratulate one of our own in becoming a MOD. Way to go JoshEEE!

EddieU
10-04-2003, 01:37 PM
Congrats, Josh-I think you'll be an excellent mod.

As far as the Lynnwood Walmart goes, there should be an "Abandon hope, all ye who enter" sign above the entrance. I just went in there yesterday afternoon, and they had 4 (single-carded) Clone Wars
Anakins--which tells me that they're either not getting the Value-packs in, or already have. A friend of mine in Cleveland picked me up one of each 2-pack, and that was a couple weeks ago. I have a bad feeling that they're all done shipping. I haven't seen a new clone 3-pack around here in a lonnnnng time.

Eddie

Sandtrooper0311
10-04-2003, 06:32 PM
Fedral way Target has the halfire droid. The Target on 16 has the halfire droid and geonosis fighter.

JoshEEE
10-05-2003, 12:18 AM
Hehe, thanks. And here I thought that maybe there was something new to report in our fine area.

Guess I'll have to keep looking for those elusive Clone and Jedi 3 packs and clone trooper value packs. I visited Lynnwood Wal Mart the other day, only to find that they've actually shrunk the Star Wars aisle down to 2 rows of pegs now. I wonder if they're even going to carry them.

cafortier
10-05-2003, 02:25 PM
The Redmond Target had Hailfire Droids.

The Factoria Target had Hailfire Droids and a Geonosian Fighter.

Ramm
10-06-2003, 08:55 AM
Toys R Us in Fed. Way had all three four packs, Hoth one all broken horn version. They also had one each of Tyranus and Anakin with speeders. That was as of 6:20 last night.

Inigo_Montoya
10-08-2003, 05:18 PM
Tuesday morning, the Woodinville Target had one each of the Cinema Scenes, two each of the Geonosian Fighter and Hailfire Droid, a couple Hoth Hans, Tyrannus', and I think Vader(TRD).
And a perennial buttload of CW Anakins and Yodas.

Dr_Zoltar
10-08-2003, 07:10 PM
Found the Saga Deluxe Spider Droid at Fred Meyers in Tacoma. I've only ever found this and the Deluxe Battle Droid Builder at Fred Meyers.

It appears that no stores in the Tacoma/Puyallup/Fed Way area are reordering the Clone Wars 3 packs. I have not seen anything new in at least 2 months.

cafortier
10-09-2003, 12:17 AM
The Redmond Target had Hailfire Droids and 12" Leia Speeder Bikes. No A-Wings though.

Happy Hunting!

Ramm
10-09-2003, 09:59 AM
Dr. Zoltar, can you pick up a spider droid for me? I will personally deliver money to you on Saturday for one.

I found Faytonni at Target in federal way and they had one each of the screen scenes there.

Dr_Zoltar
10-09-2003, 01:21 PM
I'm actually headed out of town today, but can check back next week for the Spider Droid. It was at the Fred Meyers in Tacoma off of 19th. When I was there, they only had 2 and the other one had a crushed bubble. If I find one on my trip this weekend I'll pick it up for you.

EddieU
10-09-2003, 01:23 PM
Hey boys, here's my morning report:

Lynnwood TRU: Tons of single-carded CW figures (Ani, Yoda, ARC), about 2 of each Cinema Scene, and the Luke/Obi/Sidious Unleashed wave ,which I was surprised to see again. I grabbed an Obi-Wan and Sidious; there were about 2 of each left. This was a half-hour ago. When I pulled into the parking lot, the "Hot Weasels" were all congregated around their cars and trucks, visions of inflated "Buy-it-now" listings dancing in their heads. Can anybody explain to me why you'd need a monstrous Ford F-350 to scalp toys??

Lynnwood Mall KBToys-Weirdly enough, not open as of 10:05 am. What's that about?

Lynnwood KB ToyWorks-Nothing super-spectacular. Of course, I was hoping for some Clone 3-packs, CW value packs, or anything like that, but no. If you still need a TIE, they have 3 of them, and with the 30% off sale, it's not a bad deal. Oh, and they had at least four of the ultra-hot and in-demand Ep. I Darth Maul Lightsabers.

Good Luck,
Eddie

Ramm
10-09-2003, 02:43 PM
Just picked up the yellow clone three pack at Fred Meyer in Covington. Sorry WampaTaunTaun, it was the only one. images/icons/frown.gif But, for any saber collectors out there, the same Fred Meyer has the Vader saber in the new packaging.

EddieU
10-09-2003, 05:36 PM
Well, I just exploited a work errand:

Highway99 & 125th N. K-Mart (Shoreline-ish area): No yellow clones, but a few pegs full of CW basic figures, a Padme DFC, and a Tantive IV trooper.

Fred Meyer@ Highway 99 and 165th(or whatever the cross street is!): Nothing good; just some BD Launchers. If you never found the deluxe Yoda, they have a few there, too.

Good Luck,
Eddie

EddieU
10-10-2003, 11:58 AM
I just called every KBtoys between Auburn and Everett-none of them had the CW Value-packs. The guy at the Redmond KB said he was "sold out" of them, which I guess is possible, but I find it strange that almost all of the other KB's seemed to not even know what I was talking about 'til I described them . The most common response? "No, we don't have them, but we have the four-packs..." Yeah, for my armies of Zam Wessel and Mas Amedda.

Good luck,
Eddie

Ramm
10-10-2003, 03:44 PM
Report from Kent. The Kent Target has one each of the cinema scenes, four Hailfire droids, and 16 A-wings. They HAD one Geonosian fighter, but that is what I snagged.

Kent Fred Meyer had a Jedi army 3-pack and a blue clone 3-pack if anybody is still looking for the blue one.

Southcenter TRU had the Anakin/Dooku speeders and the bounty and Hoth 4-packs. Hoth one STILL broken horn version. Southcenter KB had nothing worth mentioning and I didn't get a chance to get to the Target there.

WampaTaunTaun
10-10-2003, 05:30 PM
Figures that the Kent FM has the Jedi pack. That's all I'm looking for and I was there 2 days ago and they had just a blue clone 3-pk.

Hopefully they'll have it when I swing by on my way home...

WampaTaunTaun
10-11-2003, 08:53 AM
A big THANK YOU goes out to RAMM for his post.

I was able to pick up the Jedi 3-pack at the Kent Fred Meyer on the way home. I really wanted that and it was the last thing that is out that I really wanted right now.
images/icons/tongue.gif

cafortier
10-11-2003, 01:03 PM
The Bellevue TRU had a couple of cases of the Battle of Hoth with the corrected Tauntaun horn.

Happy Hunting!

Ramm
10-11-2003, 05:07 PM
You are welcome WampaTaunTaun. Glad to help images/icons/smile.gif That is the same FM that I found my jedi 3-pack in. It seems to get some good stuff in every once in a while.

cafortier
10-11-2003, 05:10 PM
The Woodinville Target had about 8 A-Wings. They're on the top shelf above the LOTR figures.

JoshEEE
10-11-2003, 07:13 PM
Bellevue TRU had one Dooku on Speeder left, plus lots of each 4 pack, and Trade Federation Tanks.

Redmond Target had EVERYHING today. Clone Wars figures, Ashla/Jempa wave with Red Battle droids aplently, 2 A-wings (I bought one), Geonesian Fighters, hailfire droids, and more. Some of the cards were banged up....but all the new figs are there.

Ramm
10-11-2003, 10:12 PM
Any variation hunters that never found a clean shaven Endor rebel trooper, there is one on the racks at the Fred Meyer in Covington.

JoshEEE
10-13-2003, 01:08 PM
All gone. Thank you VERY much for that heads up. Except for white clones, my clone army is now complete. images/icons/grin.gif

I also bought all those ships that I needed (like the TIE) because they're 30% off for a few more days.

Did anyone else noticed KB has jacked up all their prices? Those clone packs were 14.99 each. Granted, that's 10.99 with the discount, but still.

cafortier
10-13-2003, 03:06 PM
Did you notice that the Tie Fighter is upside down? images/icons/smile.gif

cafortier
10-13-2003, 03:21 PM
Did you notice that the Tie Fighter is upside down? images/icons/smile.gif

JoshEEE
10-13-2003, 04:12 PM
No, I did not notice that. It's still in my car right now, so I'll have to go look.

Is that a "rare" variation? Should I sell it on Ebay for a million dollars? images/icons/grin.gif

Ramm
10-13-2003, 04:28 PM
They are packaged upside down alot. It seems to me to be harder to find one right side up. I have seen them packaged right, at the South Hill mall in Puyallup.

cafortier
10-14-2003, 12:20 AM
The Redmond KB has the Jedi Knight Army and 2 Yellow Clone Trooper Multi-Packs.

Happy Hunting!

Dr_Zoltar
10-14-2003, 12:24 AM
Ramm,

Well no luck in Portland with any of the new stuff. I checked Fred Meyers, KB, and TRU and none had much new stuff. Absolutely no stores had any Clone Wars 3 packs at all.

If I do come across an extra Spider Droid at FM, are you a MOMC collector or are you an opener?

I did a quick check of the toy stores at South Hill mall today and nothing new there either. I'm still searching for the green and yellow clone trooper 3 packs.

On a side note, I found a small toy store in Tigard, OR that had a bunch of hard to find Star Wars stuff -- both vintage and new. I scored an Eopie with Qui-Gon and a POTJ Y-Wing for a very fair price. Seemed like it might have been a private collection for sale as everything seemed to be just one of. Anyway, the store is just called "Toys" and their phone number is (503) 598-7386. Sadly, they had none of the clone wars multipacks I was looking for or the Spider Droid. But I did see the new deluxe Obi-Wan and Jango, as well as the Super Battle Droid builder.

Ramm
10-14-2003, 03:20 AM
I am an opener.

In case any of you don't know about the Toy Stable, here is some info. The store is in Spanaway. Lynne has said it is OK to post the phone #. (253) 537-7082. She has everything from vintage Star Wars to the newest Transformers. I have been a loyal customer of Lynne's for a while now, and figured maybe others should know of the shop. She is only open on the weekends. Hope some of you check it out. images/icons/smile.gif

Dr_Zoltar
10-14-2003, 02:07 PM
I've only ever seen the unleashed at TRU. I don't collect them, but do look at them occasionally. I've seen Luke, The Emperor, and Obi-Wan, but not Leia or Vader.

cafortier
10-14-2003, 02:28 PM
The newer Unleashed tend go quick. I saw the Emporer/Obi-Wan/Luke Skywalker at the Bellevue TRU last week, but they were snatched within a day.

You're going to probably have to online/e-bay the others. TRU and KB are the only stores still actively carrying these.

EddieU
10-14-2003, 03:15 PM
Yeah, TRU seems to be your best bet. I've never seen the Vader/Leia wave (I'm hoping that the Leia is one of the Jedi Point Auctions), but I've seen every other Unleashed at TRU-especially at the Lynnwood one. They had the Luke/Sidious/Obi wave last week. I just picked up the Yoda/Han/Boba wave from DNS Toys (http://www.dnstoys.com) (who were at the Portland Comicon on Sunday)for 50 bucks-which is cheaper than TRU! They still have them in-stock on their site for 47.99, and from past experience, they have reasonable shipping.

Eddie
p.s.-The Lynnwood KB was devoid of anything too exciting this morning.

JoshEEE
10-14-2003, 04:36 PM
Alright, I just gave them a try. It was actually the same price as retail after you added shipping, which I can live with.

I'll still need both the Vaders and the Leia, which it looks like I'll be going to Ebay for.

Unless my classifieds ad here works.

Dr_Zoltar
10-15-2003, 12:09 AM
Yes, Lynn's is a very fun place to visit. A nice range of toys to look at. I do feel her prices are a bit high though. But if there is something you must have to complete a collection, chances are she has it or can get it.

JoshEEE
10-15-2003, 12:29 AM
Has anyone seen ANY unleashed anywhere in the area? I haven't gotten a new figure since...I don't know....Padme/Anakin.

I still need both Vaders, Leia...and the whole newest wave on the new cardbacks, but I haven't seen them in any stores.

Anyone?

EddieU
10-15-2003, 01:34 PM
As of an hour and 15 minutes ago, here's what the deal was in Lynnwood:

KBToyworks: I grabbed the last of the yellow clone troopers. They still had a Jedi Army 3-pack, and it looked like an unopened case of SW Playskool sets. Sadly, No CW 2-packs. I've been practically staking out that KB for the last week.

TRU: Still alot of CW Basic figures, even a few ARC Troopers left. The only Unleashed there is Dooku. Plenty of Anakin/Dooku speederbikes, and 2 Geo. War Room 2 sets.

Good luck!
Eddie

Dr_Zoltar
10-15-2003, 02:25 PM
Dang it! I was at that exact KB last night and they had nothing! I bet they were waiting until after their 30% off sale to put the newer stuff out.

Ramm, got the Spider Droid for you. Send me a Private Message so we can meet up.

EddieU
10-15-2003, 02:57 PM
That's exactly what I was thinking, Zoltar. On Monday, I saw an employee stocking the Hot Wheels aisle, and asked him if they'd gotten any new SW on their Truck that day. He told me they had, but it was "buried" under other boxes. I asked if it would be out Tuesday, and he said he didn't think so. Ah well. At 14.99 for each multi-pack, it would have been nice to buy them while on sale!

Also, on a side note, I saw the "Hot Weasels" exiting the TRU as I was going in. One of them was pretty angry about something, and it sure sounded to me like he didn't find his latest "Treasure Hunt" or whatever. As they congregated around their souped-up Ford F-350 "Scalp-mobile", I noted how sad and ridiculous it was to see 50-60 year-old men raging about their bad luck in the TRU! I mean, we all might be disappointed occasionally when we come up empty-handed, but there's something slightly creepy about old men throwing such a fit in a public place. If I come up empty-handed, I'm just as pleasant to the employees as I am if I had made a major score. The point is,if there is one, that I hate the bad rap that guys like those give to us "adult collectors".

Eddie

Dr_Zoltar
10-15-2003, 03:48 PM
I only came across "Hot Weasels" once and it was a sad site to behold. Both we men in their 50's who looked like they hadn't bathed in a week -- dirty clothes and matted hair. Boy did they run to the toy section when the store was opened.

I did a quick search of KB, Target, and TRU in Fed Way today. Target was well stocked of the newer Clone Wars ships and vehicles and TRU seemed to get in some Screen Scenes, Ani and Dooku Speeder Bikes, and single Clone Wars figures. KB had nothing (as usual). What I was amazed at is that none of the stores had pegs labeled for the Clone Wars 3 packs. I wonder if they've decided not to order any more. I hope I don't have to resort to Scalper-Bay...er, I mean eBay.

[ 10-15-2003, 03:49 PM: Message edited by: Dr. Zoltar ]

Ramm
10-15-2003, 04:32 PM
Dr. Zoltar, thanks. You have mail.

EDIT: There is a "opener" Jedi 3-pack at the Covington Fred Meyer.

[ 10-15-2003, 04:34 PM: Message edited by: Ramm ]

JoshEEE
10-16-2003, 01:36 PM
I've got an extra yellow I'll be happy to trade for that Speeder bike. PMing you for meeting places.

EddieU
10-16-2003, 08:06 PM
Hey Josh, check your pm's...

There's one set of the Obi/Luke/Sidious Unleashed @ the Lynnwood TRU as of 5:45pm.

Good luck!
Eddie

Dr_Zoltar
10-17-2003, 12:16 AM
Found Clone Wars Durge with Speeder Bike and Clone Trooper with Speeder bike today at K-Mart. And of course the prerequisite Droid Launcher Clone Wars pack.

I have in my possession an extra Clone Wars Jedi 3 pack and a Clone Trooper with Speeder Bike if anyone wants to trade for a Green or Yellow clone trooper 3 pack.

Sandtrooper0311
10-17-2003, 12:29 AM
I wouldnt call this a find but I just got the red clone 3 pack in trade from WookieHunter. Havent seen anthing else besides yellow pack and jedi at my local fred meyers.

dockingbay97
10-17-2003, 11:18 AM
I gave up a long time ago on the Leia/Vader unleashed locally. I whined and complained to a Hasbro rep and got them from her.

I have the Durge swoop, Clone speeder bike and red clone pack. Durge is pretty iffy - I can't decide if I like him or not.

Asajj would be cooler if she had better articulation.

And as far as the Hot Wheels guys go - the guys around Alderwood for the most part are really nice guys. There are a couple bad apples but compared to other areas like Northgate or Everett, we have a nice, polite group of them in Lynnwood.

EddieU
10-17-2003, 01:37 PM
Well Nick, I definitely don't want to run into those Northgate or Everett guys, then. I'm picturing a bunch of guys out of "Mad Max", trampling people under their hobnail boots as they race towards the toys.

If anybody else needs the Obi/Luke/Sidious Unleashed, I had a set(in addition to the one I reported on) held @ the Lynnwood TRU last night for another forum member who turned out to already have them. PM me for the name they're held under.

Good luck,
Eddie

EddieU
10-17-2003, 01:47 PM
Hey Nick, is that a genuine Vlix being violated by Animal on your site? Those Muppets get freaky.

Dr_Zoltar
10-17-2003, 02:34 PM
I spotted the Deluxe Durge w/ Speeder Bike and Clone with Speeder Bike at the Fed Way TRU this morning.

Some of the other hard to find older singles were spotted at the Target across the parking lot. Ran into a Hot Weasel at Target who told me about a TRU employee who bought up all the clone 3 packs that morning. He was at TRU at opening and the employee came right out as the store was opening to put his stash in his car.

dockingbay97
10-17-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Zoltar:

Some of the other hard to find older singles were spotted at the Target across the parking lot. Ran into a Hot Weasel at Target who told me about a TRU employee who bought up all the clone 3 packs that morning. He was at TRU at opening and the employee came right out as the store was opening to put his stash in his car. <font size="2" face="arial">That is worth complaining to the store manager about as most TRU's have a policy about toys need to be on the hooks for 24 hours before an employee can buy them.

Even if that TRU has no such policy, it is worth letting the manager know. A disgruntled customer who approaches a manager in a professional manner can make some progress getting things changed.

dockingbay97
10-17-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by VintageJarJar:
Hey Nick, is that a genuine Vlix being violated by Animal on your site? Those Muppets get freaky. <font size="2" face="arial">I have a Gaff that is most likely a repro.

Gus was not 100% for sure of my Vlix. Partly because I picked it up in the early 90's - before the glut of reproductions came out. Even if it is a repro, it is cool enough for me! images/icons/grin.gif

I am going to add a lot more collection photos to my site soon.

[ 10-17-2003, 03:42 PM: Message edited by: dockingbay97 ]

EddieU
10-17-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by dockingbay97:
Gus was not 100% for sure of my Vlix. Partly because I picked it up in the early 90's - before the glut of reproductions came out. Even if it is a repro, it is cool enough for me! images/icons/grin.gif
<font size="2" face="arial">It's close enough for me. I liked seeing him engaged in his doomed audition, as I think it was the first time I've ever seen a Vlix "in use" as an actual-gasp!-toy. Bravo!

Sandtrooper0311
10-17-2003, 05:03 PM
Stopped off at Tacoma TRU while playing hooky from work today. They have sideous wave of unleashed 1 red clone 3 pack and 1 clone speeder bike (take 2).

Dr_Zoltar
10-19-2003, 09:58 PM
Well I called the Tacoma TRU right after I read the above post on Friday and it appears someone snagged the last red clone trooper 3 pack.

I spotted this evening at the Benson Renton Fred Meyers the Clone Wars Jedi 3 pack and the new Saga Darth Maul. Both were hidden so I liberated them for the next shopper who needs them. It really urks me when someone hides stuff like this. If you can't afford it, leave it for those of us who can and need it for our collection.

cafortier
10-21-2003, 12:27 AM
The Redmond KB has the Faytonni/WA-7 and Durge Speeder Bike/Clone Trooper Speeder Bike/Red Clone Trooper pack waves.

Happy Hunting!

WampaTaunTaun
10-21-2003, 10:07 AM
My apologies as this is too late for anyone to pick something up, but the Target in Southcenter had Padme Secret Ceremony and the Geonosian Fighter yesterday.
We lost power yesterday so I couldn't post this earlier.

cafortier
10-21-2003, 11:36 AM
The Redmond Target has the CW Obi-Wan/Mace/Durge/Assajj wave.

Happy Hunting!

cafortier
10-23-2003, 12:44 AM
The Bellevue TRU had a slew of CW Arc Trooper/Yoda/Anakin figures.

They also had two sets of the Emporer/Luke Unleashed wave.

cafortier
10-23-2003, 11:51 AM
The Redmond Target had a treasure trove this morning:

- CW Asajj/Durge/Mace/Obi-Wan wave
- Durge/Clone Trooper Speeder Bike wave
- Lots of Screen Scene wave 2 sets

Happy Hunting!

Dr_Zoltar
10-23-2003, 02:49 PM
Wish some of those would trickle down to the south end. I've been scoping out the local Targets in Pierce County and still just the first wave of Clone Wars figs. KB has been pretty much worthless as well -- nothing from the Clone Wars line has shown up. Still the same 2002 figs.

Dr_Zoltar
10-24-2003, 12:58 AM
Well Murphy's Law strikes again. Saw all new Clone Wars Wave 2 figures at Wal-Mart this evening. At least 6 of each at the Wal-Mart in Puyallup.

Ramm
10-24-2003, 10:30 PM
clone wars wave two at the Target in Federal Way.

Sandtrooper0311
10-24-2003, 11:26 PM
Has anyone seen the 12" biker scout wave?

dockingbay97
10-26-2003, 09:11 PM
OT but this pertains to the Seattle folks on this board.

A few months off but...

Aurra Sing and Aayla Secura are scheduled to sign at my booth at the Feb 29 Emerald City ComiCon at Seahawks Stadium.

Come out and say hey.

Sandtrooper0311
10-26-2003, 10:18 PM
Target in Gig Harbor nada Target on 16 and Union 1 clone wars obi and anthony daniels fig. TRU Tacoma unleashed emporer wave and clone wars speeder bikes

Ramm
10-27-2003, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by dockingbay97:
OT but this pertains to the Seattle folks on this board.

A few months off but...

Aurra Sing and Aayla Secura are scheduled to sign at my booth at the Feb 29 Emerald City ComiCon at Seahawks Stadium.

Come out and say hey. <font size="2" face="arial">This has probably been asked before, but do you run Docking Bay 97 in Burlington?

I played in a 40K tournament there in January, took best Sportsman. That's a cool store, if it's yours congrats!.

Keep us informed, I would like to attend that event.

dockingbay97
10-27-2003, 11:03 AM
Nope that's not me. I think they are dockingbay93 or some other number.

It is a pretty decent store though.

I'm dockingbay97 on several boards and eBay.

The only shows I set up at are Lake City and the Emerald City ComiCon.

WampaTaunTaun
10-27-2003, 12:05 PM
How do I get more info. on the Emerald City Comicon?
I didn't know any ever came to Seattle and would love to go.

Somebody please help me out here...
Thanks

gringo
10-27-2003, 03:47 PM
I was at last years show. It was fun. Didn't pick up anything. The dealers were charging way to much for back issues, but that is expected. I am probably gonna go again this year. The ones that put it on run The Comic Stop in Lynnwood and Everett. Great store, great guys.

gringo
10-27-2003, 03:48 PM
Has anyone seen any of the new waves, except for the Clones Wars stuff? I want the newer waves of Saga figures. I have not seen anything new in a while.

dockingbay97
10-28-2003, 01:29 AM
I am footing the bill to get these two girls to come. I just thought it would be fun having them signing at my booth. They are charging though, $20 for signing one of their photos or an item of your own. Sorry I can't do anything about their rates.

You can find more info on the show at
http://www.emeraldcitycomicon.com

I am not one of the people who put on the show. Just my booth. I am trying to get them add the girls to their site soon.

Last Feb was the first show and attendance was around 2,500 people.

WampaTaunTaun
10-28-2003, 07:01 PM
The SouthCenter Target has the CW Mace and Obi-Wan and Yoda w/Chian. They also have Padme SC and the Waitress Droid. For vehicles they have the Hailfire Droid and the Geonosian Fighter.

Dr_Zoltar
10-28-2003, 11:59 PM
That's great news about the signing taking place at the comic con. I actually know the guys who are putting on the show very well (Jim was the recipient of my 2nd Silver Boba ordered from the Fan Club). My wife and I are scheduled to volunteer this year and if it's anything like it was last year, it will be huge. 2400 people showed last year -- much more than were at the ones that take place at the Seattle Center.

I found a Silver Toy Fair Vader there last year for $125 and didn't pick it up. Wish I could go back in time and change my mind as now that seemed like a good deal.

cafortier
10-31-2003, 01:36 AM
The Bellevue TRU had:

- Hailfire Droid/Geonosian Fighter
- Luke/Emporer Unleashed wave
- Yellow Clone Trooper multi-packs

Anyone seen the Red Arc Trooper variant yet?

Happy Hunting!

dockingbay97
10-31-2003, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by cafortier:

Anyone seen the Red Arc Trooper variant yet?

Happy Hunting! <font size="2" face="arial">Yeah, they have been popping up at local Targets for the last couple of weeks.

cafortier
10-31-2003, 10:59 AM
That's odd. I've not seen any posting yet on the Red Arc Trooper.

Please report those sightings!

Thanks,
Chris

Ramm
10-31-2003, 11:11 AM
Yes, please report on the red variant. I gotta find one! images/icons/grin.gif

WampaTaunTaun
10-31-2003, 11:28 AM
I found a Clone 3-pack (w/yellow trooper) yesterday at the Kent Fred Meyer.

If anyone has a green version they'd like to trade me for it, LMK.

Sandtrooper0311
11-01-2003, 12:46 AM
Found clone wars wave 2 and wa7 wave at Silverdale Target. No Durge or asjii (sp)?

dockingbay97
11-01-2003, 07:50 PM
Lynnwood Target this morning had all of the second wave of Clone Wars and the Wave with the Imperial Dignitary, Bail Organa, Night Club figures, Fan Choice Stormie, etc.

WampaTaunTaun
11-02-2003, 07:36 PM
The Kent Target has Coleman Trebor and WA-7.

Rare enough that I thought I'd mention it...

dockingbay97
11-03-2003, 07:56 PM
Lynnwood KB Toy Works has the Clone Trooper bonus packs we have been looking at Wal-Mart for. $5.99 ea.

I scored one of the displays!! Very nice!

EmperorPalpitate
11-03-2003, 08:33 PM
I also found the Clone Wars bonus packs at KB in Everett Mall. Also $5.99. I can't believe I finally found these! I picked up a couple yellows and blues, still plenty left of all three kinds. Also, the sale at Target right now also applies to regular saga figures! Everett had the newest Concept Stormie/Bail Oragana wave, so I picked up both the Stormies (sorry!), Bail, Outlander Obi Wan and the Twilek chick. All rang up at $3.99!! BTW, upon seeing the concept Stormie close up, I have decided that this figure is indeed cool. Got a feeling a lot of the nay sayers will agree once they get their hands on one!

quagmire
11-03-2003, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by emperor palpitate:
I also found the Clone Wars bonus packs at KB in Everett Mall. Also $5.99. I can't believe I finally found these! I picked up a couple yellows and blues, still plenty left of all three kinds. Also, the sale at Target right now also applies to regular saga figures! Everett had the newest Concept Stormie/Bail Oragana wave, so I picked up both the Stormies (sorry!), Bail, Outlander Obi Wan and the Twilek chick. All rang up at $3.99!! BTW, upon seeing the concept Stormie close up, I have decided that this figure is indeed cool. Got a feeling a lot of the nay sayers will agree once they get their hands on one! <font size="2" face="arial">As of about a half hour ago, the Target was wiped clean of anything new, but there were still a couple of Arc Trooper and 1 Anakin bonus pack at KB (I got the last Yoda).

Thanks for posting, I owe ya one!

Dr_Zoltar
11-04-2003, 01:39 AM
Nothing new in the Federal Way or Puyallup areas yet. Ramm, if I find an extra red Arc Trooper I'll pick him up for you.

JoshEEE
11-04-2003, 12:26 PM
As of yesterday afternoon, Redmond KB had a full case of the clone wars figures, and the Waitress droid wave of Saga figures, still in the box just sitting next to their 2002 pegwarmers waiting to be rifled through.

I left them all there for you guys.

JoshEEE
11-04-2003, 03:27 PM
As of 10 minutes ago (12:15pm) Redmond Target had the newest Saga (Imperial Dignitary, Vader, Leia, etc..etc..) and tons of Clone Wars stuff marked down to 3.99. I saw a Mace Windu in there, so I'm assuming it's the newest AND the older wave.

Go get em.

Dr_Zoltar
11-05-2003, 12:53 PM
Found the newest wave of figures (Nightclub Obi-Wan, Homestead Padme, etc.) at the Tacoma Target this morning. They were case fresh! However, I seemed to have picked the cashier who had no love for collectors...

Dr_Zoltar
11-05-2003, 07:00 PM
Federal Way Wal-Mart has restocked with the early 2003 wave with the Research Droids, Imperial Officer, Rebel Trooper, Red Battle Droid, etc. if anyone still needs those. Still no local sitings of the red Arc Trooper.

cafortier
11-06-2003, 03:26 PM
The Redmond and Factoria Targets had Anakin's Jedi Starfighter this morning.

Happy Hunting!

EmperorPalpitate
11-06-2003, 06:23 PM
At around 1pm today, I found some cool stuff at the Lynnwood TRU. Got the yellow clone 3-pk and the Jedi army (finally!). They also had a couple of the Rebel Fleet Trooper w/ the black hair variant. I picked up one, left the other. They also had a crap-load of the Luke/Emperor/ObiWan Unleased figs. I like that they're getting these in, cuz it means that they'll probably get the Han/Boba/Yoda wave, plus the next wave which is rumored to have Slave Leia again.

Dr_Zoltar
11-07-2003, 01:58 AM
Saw the corrected Taun-Taun hoth 4 pack at the Bellevue TRU today (Sorry Josh, forgot to tell you when I saw you). There were pleanty in stock so I don't think this is going to be hard to find.

I know this isn't the trading post, but if there are any local collectors looking for an Aayla Secura, new Emperor, concept Stormtrooper, or the Jedi Knight clone wars 3 pack, I do have an extra of each. I am currently looking for the green clone trooper 3 pack and the red Arc Trooper.

[ 11-07-2003, 01:33 AM: Message edited by: Dr. Zoltar ]

Ramm
11-07-2003, 04:00 AM
The Federal Way Target has Anakin's starfighter.

The Kay Bee in the SeaTac mall has the bonus clone packs.

JoshEEE
11-08-2003, 12:09 PM
I stopped by Redmond Target for the last day of the 3.99 sale and picked up a few more clones. The only new stuff was a Fatonni, new Han Solo and a Brocolli Padme.

Oh, and they have about 15 A-wing fighters if you don't have one yet.

Sandtrooper0311
11-08-2003, 07:39 PM
Siverdale Target has the imp dignitary and bail organna wave they also had anakins starfighter. Clone wars wave 2 minus the bad guys

cafortier
11-10-2003, 10:43 PM
Never thought I'd see it, but the Redmond Target had Green Clone Troopers!

Happy Hunting!

cafortier
11-11-2003, 01:34 AM
The Redmond Target has some A-Wings and the Redmond KB has the Durge Speeder Bike/Clone Trooper Speeder Bike/Red Clone Trooper wave.

Happy Hunting!

Dr_Zoltar
11-11-2003, 03:02 AM
Wow! Never thought the green clone trooper 3 pack would make it to retail. How many were there? And any chance I can talk you or JoshEEE (since he visits the Redmond stores often) to pick up an extra one for a fellow trader (me)? This is the last color I need to complete my clone 3 pack color assortment.

JoshEEE
11-11-2003, 02:59 PM
CRAP!
I missed this. I'm on the way now to see if they are still there!

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

JoshEEE
11-11-2003, 03:38 PM
Dammit. All gone. They had three DD launchers, and one Jedi Army 3 pack left though. Also...at least 2 cases of the newest wave on the end cap. New Emperor, Faytoni, Waitress, etc, etc. I picked up a couple of Concept troopers and left a couple.

I want Green Clones more than anything. Green is my favorite color, and so of COURSE that had to be the hardest to find one. I only have ONE so far dagnabbit.

Ok, I have a novel idea.
For now, and for future reference until I say otherwise, you all have my good faith permission to buy these on site in ANY card condition (opener here) and I promise to meet you and reimburse you immediately. images/icons/smile.gif

This offer does not expire until I say it does, and I will honor anyone who buys any amount of green clones for me before then. So buy away. images/icons/smile.gif

[ 11-11-2003, 02:40 PM: Message edited by: JoshEEE ]

WampaTaunTaun
11-11-2003, 05:32 PM
Does anyone need a yellow set of the clone 3-pack?
I bought one in hopes of trading for a green but since those are real scarce, that doesn't seem likely.
If no-one wants it (at actual cost of course), I'll just return it.

JoshEEE
11-11-2003, 08:12 PM
If no one else here wants it, I do...but I have a couple, so I want to give people dibs.

I'm all about army building...but I want someone who doesn't have this pack to get priority.

WampaTaunTaun
11-11-2003, 10:36 PM
Anyone else? Let's give it a day or two. If not, it's yours Josh.

Ramm
11-12-2003, 02:47 AM
The yellow and blue ones are the only ones I have seen so far. The Toys R Us in Federal Way had some Clones on bikes and the Durge on bike. They had the second wave of clone wars figs too. Plenty of Ventress when I was there, a few Durge.

Still haven't found a red ARC...

Dr_Zoltar
11-12-2003, 03:04 PM
The K-Mart in Tacoma off 74th had a glut of Durge with Speederbike, Clone Trooper with Speederbike, and all white clone trooper 3 packs. I found the clone trooper 3 packs hidden so I liberated them for any collector that comes by.

The good news is that if all white clone trooper 3 packs are shipping again, that means there is a chance of finding the other colors in decent numbers.

I myself picked up an all white clone 3 pack and a red 3 pack for trading for the green 3 pack. If I get no trade offers, I'll offer to sell these at cost to any local collector who needs them.

quagmire
11-12-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by WampaTaunTaun:
Anyone else? Let's give it a day or two. If not, it's yours Josh. <font size="2" face="arial">Do you have either of the Kamino Battle Deluxe figures (Obi-Wan or Jango)?

If not would you be willing to trade the yellow clone trooper 3pack for one? The yellow's the only one I'm missing (I only have 1 each of the other's so trading one of them wouldn't work, sorry).

WampaTaunTaun
11-12-2003, 04:33 PM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="arial">Originally posted by WampaTaunTaun:
Anyone else? Let's give it a day or two. If not, it's yours Josh. <font size="2" face="arial">Do you have either of the Kamino Battle Deluxe figures (Obi-Wan or Jango)?

If not would you be willing to trade the yellow clone trooper 3pack for one? The yellow's the only one I'm missing (I only have 1 each of the other's so trading one of them wouldn't work, sorry). </font>[/QUOTE]<font size="2" face="arial">I don't have them but I'm not collecting them. I'd sell it to you at my cost though.
LMK
-Patrick

quagmire
11-12-2003, 07:06 PM
I'm not collecting them. I'd sell it to you at my cost though.
LMK
-Patrick [/QB][/QUOTE]

That sounds fine. Why don't you flip a coin and see who gets it, me or Josh.

JoshEEE
11-13-2003, 12:02 AM
Quagmire, you get it. Like I said, I already have 2 of them....so if I got this it would just be to strengthen my clone army.

I'd rather see a fellow collector who doesn't have it get it before me.

But if you pass...then yes, I still want it. images/icons/smile.gif

Ramm
11-13-2003, 02:26 AM
Do you have either of the Kamino Battle Deluxe figures (Obi-Wan or Jango)?<font size="2" face="arial">Are you saying you have them and are willing to trade or sell? If so, PM me!

Covington Fred Meyer had a yellow clone three pack in the top stock.

quagmire
11-13-2003, 08:30 PM
Thanks Josh. I will happily take it if all parties are in agreement.

cafortier
11-14-2003, 12:53 PM
The Redmond Target has the Concept StormTrooper wave.

WampaTaunTaun
11-14-2003, 05:55 PM
Thanks Josh. I will happily take it if all parties are in agreement. <font size="2" face="arial">PM me and we'll set up a meeting place/time. I live On the East Hill in Kent but work in the SODO district.

JoshEEE
11-15-2003, 08:38 PM
Alderwood KB has several Deluxe Durges, plus Several 3 packs of red clones.

Alderwood TRU has the Dooku Speeders, deluxe speeder bikes, Clone Wars wave 2, and droid army 3 packs.

Dr_Zoltar
11-18-2003, 01:12 AM
South side finds as of this morning:

Puyallup Target: Concept Stormtrooper wave and Wave 2 of Clone Wars. 2 A-wings and many 12" Leia with Speederbikes as well.

Puyallup Wal-Mart: Nothing of note.

Puyallup K-Mart (Valley): Many Deluxe Durge and Deluxe Clone with Speederbike as well as the peg warming Droid 3 pack and Droid Launcher.

Puyallup Fred Meyers (Valley): Had Jedi 3 packs and Yellow Clone 3 packs but hidden above where the regular Star Wars toys are. I couldn't fit them all on the pegs, but tried to get some out in the open. The good news is that there is a sale where the 3 packs are $8 now instead of $10.

Hope this helps someone...

[ 11-17-2003, 12:44 PM: Message edited by: Dr. Zoltar ]

quagmire
11-19-2003, 06:02 PM
Sorry I couldn't post until now, but last night they had the Yoda/Han/Boba Fett unleashed wave at the Toys R Us near Everett Mall. They also had 1 Red Arc Trooper, but I snagged that.

JoshEEE
11-19-2003, 08:11 PM
WOW
That means the red arc will hopefully make its' way down here soon.

dockingbay97
11-20-2003, 01:49 AM
Sorry I couldn't post until now, but last night they had the Yoda/Han/Boba Fett unleashed wave at the Toys R Us near Everett Mall. They also had 1 Red Arc Trooper, but I snagged that. <font size="2" face="arial">The Everett TRU?
I asked some friends who work there and they didn't see any of that.

Weird all that slipped by them.

EmperorPalpitate
11-20-2003, 06:39 PM
The new unleashed have indeed hit TRU! I picked up the last Han, Yoda and Boba this morning at the Lynnwood TRU. Must say these all look great, but Boba's helmet could've used a lot more weathering IMO. Also, Yoda's hair is painted dark green instead of gray. Strange. Anyway, keep your eyes peeled!

cafortier
11-20-2003, 08:25 PM
Green Clone Troopers abound at the Bellevue TRU.

They've replaced the Red packs in the Durge/Clone Trooper Speeder Bike wave (which they also have). They had 4 sets when I left.

Happy Hunting!

JoshEEE
11-21-2003, 05:00 PM
Got the last pack of green clones at TRU at lunch.
I'm going to go ahead and say "Halt" on my offer of anyone buying them for me at this point (unless you have some currently right or something images/icons/smile.gif ). I'm finally to the point where my green clone army is my biggest now, and that's what I wanted. images/icons/grin.gif

dockingbay97
11-22-2003, 04:37 PM
Open apology to all Seattle Star Wars collectors.

I have been involved in a bit of behavior at Target that reflects poorly upon all action figure collectors. Sometimes this can be expected from die casts guys but not us. I apologize.

Three Saturdays ago at the Lynnwood Target at open another guy and I were walking back to the SW section. They had the newest wave of Imp Dig /Concept Stormie etc figures and lots of them - about three cases worth. The other guy who I have never had trouble with blocked me from the section which is pretty easy for him as he is about 6'4". He was all elbows as he tore through the hooks getting his figures. He ended up getting only one of each but I told him there was no need to be rude about it as there was plenty for the two of us. I was pretty ticked by the rude behavior but kept it to myself.

Two Saturdays ago, he keeps trying to step in front of me as we walk back to the action aisle. I cannot tolerate rude behavior so as we got to the corner of the aisle I stepped in tight and cut him off and more or less gave him a weak hockey check into the video game display. He didn't say anything so I thought my point was across the rude behavior would be returned in kind. It was a rude move on my part but I thought that ended things evenly.

Today as we walk back there he is threatening to kick my butt all the way back to the aisle. I replied with basically "Whatever." He proceeds to get in my face yelling at me in the middle of the aisle with more threatening. I tell him that is toys and if he needs to do all that to be a man put up or shut up. He shoves me. I tell him he is a punk for getting all worked up over SW figures. He continues yelling shoves me again into HULK figures. I tell him to walk away over and over. More threatening on his part. Finally the only way I could get him to walk away and get out of my face is to act like I am going to call someone on my cell.

My point of all this is this:
1. I am not going to fight over toys
2. I am not going to get kicked out of Target for fighting over toys.
3. Anyone who does this is a punk.
4. I am sorry that these actions today relect poorly on all of the Seattle area action figure collectors as it can label all of us as punks.

I am sorry fellow Seattle collectors.

Sandtrooper0311
11-22-2003, 04:43 PM
Docking bay thats cool sounds like he started it and you are right fighting over toys is silly. Me I probably would have punched him after he shoved me and gotten kicked out of the store if not arrested. Good job by staying calm. On to the reports I found Durge basic at Gig Harbor Target today.

[ 11-22-2003, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: Sandtrooper0311 ]

JoshEEE
11-22-2003, 06:12 PM
He continues yelling shoves me again into HULK figures <font size="2" face="arial">I've heard these stories in Wuher's and other sections of the site from time to time, but never here in the Seattle thread. I've always thought they were bunk. Are you SERIOUS?

More importantly, Do you guys go for the Lynnwood target every Saturday at the same time? If so...let me know when. I want to be there next Saturday to see this. I'd suggest everyone from this thread do the same. Give anyone interested in hockey checking people for Star Wars toys a run for their money as we race down the aisles together. No longer will we hunt for toys....we'll go hunting for blood images/icons/grin.gif

Oh, and one piece of advice....next time he shoves you into the Hulk toys....come back swinging with some Hulk Hands on.....I bet they'd do some damage. images/icons/grin.gif

Grown men fighting over toys in Seattle. Now I've heard it all.

dockingbay97
11-22-2003, 07:00 PM
While I will stand up for myself, I do have a problem fighting over toys.

Yes, you will see me at least at open next Saturday at the Lynnwood Target - and maybe him as well. He is a semi-regular.

Ramm
11-22-2003, 08:21 PM
That truly is a sad tale. Good work at keeping calm.

The Super Mall Toyworks had some of the value packs and two red clone packs. They also had two clones w/ bikes and a Durge w/bike.

gringo
11-22-2003, 08:41 PM
Sounds like you are both at fault. I have never fought over a toy. Some fat-*** one time tried to attack me and my nephew when TRU was selling Episode 1 toys. We were just standing there looking at all the toys when he tried to attack us. Well he learned a cold lesson. Guy with cart can really hurt your legs if he hits you hard enough. He sooned stopped trying to harrass everyone.

Fighting over a toy is like 2 two year old fighting over a toy truck. Grow up.

Sandtrooper0311
11-23-2003, 01:12 AM
I found a deluxe Durge at Freddies last night. Not much else on this side of the water.

JoshEEE
11-24-2003, 03:50 PM
Redmond KB has lots and lots of clone wars 3 White Clone multipacks (proof that the older colors are shipping again). They've also got deluxe Durge and a few others.

quagmire
11-25-2003, 03:09 PM
Sorry for the late post, but they had 4 12" Leia on Speeder bikes (most were on the top shelf) at the Alderwood Mall Target and the 4" Bail Organa and Obi-Wan Outlander Club figures at the Everett Mall Target last night.

cafortier
11-27-2003, 12:51 AM
The Bellevue TRU was stocked for Black Friday.

They had the KB Lightsaber Bonus Packs, lots of 12" Tauntauns marked down to $31, Unleashed Luke/Emporer/Obi-Wan, a few Green Clones, Screen Scenes, Geonosian Fighters, Hailfire Droids and Anakin's Jedi Starfighter. Only the first wave of Clone Wars figures though.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ramm
11-27-2003, 02:32 AM
I want to wish everyone in the area a safe and happy Thanksgiving. And for anyone who decides to go out and brave the crowds on Black Friday, watch out for Morons on the road and remember, they are just toys. Don't kill anyone over some rare variant or anything. images/icons/grin.gif

JoshEEE
11-28-2003, 11:17 AM
I in turn would like to wish any of you out there braving the crazy crowds doing your Christmas (or Star Wars) shopping....good luck.

images/icons/smile.gif

starwarsfreeksr
11-28-2003, 09:14 PM
Since it is the season of giving. I will let you in on two little hot spots that I have recently found. 1st is the Target in Tacoma near Bellarmine Prepatory school. I have already gotten my hands on all three Younglings and Bail Organa. Also the KMart in DOWNTOWN Kent. I picked up two (one for keeping and one for opening) of the McQuarrie Concept Stormtroopers (left one) and would have had Durge if my wife hadn't dragged me to the women's clothing section as soon as we got there. (I saw one in a cart as we where walking to the toy section) images/icons/mad.gif She needless to say got a earfull.
But those two places have been gold mines for me and now since I have everything I need except the Durge and the Amadala Wedding figure I figured it would be a good time to cough up the spots.
Happy hunting and happy holiday.

PS is there anyone who is in the Seattle Star Wars Society? I haven't recieved a email about any meeting for a while. I'm not a memeber but I did attend one two years back and had a great time.

[ 11-29-2003, 12:48 AM: Message edited by: starwarsfreeksr ]

Dr_Zoltar
11-30-2003, 01:50 AM
starwarsfreeksr,

I used to be a member of the SSWS, but never made it to any of the meetings (bad nights and I'm about an hour away). Their site hasn't been updated in almost a year and both costuming groups associated with them have seemed to become independent. I also heard that there was some in fighting between members so they may have just chosen to disband.

I can also attest to the Target in Tacoma. I've had good luck there as some of the figs seem to show up earlier there. I've only seen the single Durge once, but wedding Padme keeps showing up in the Puyallup/Federal Way area. If I find either, I can pick them up for you if you wish.

Sandtrooper0311
11-30-2003, 10:26 PM
Found 2 power of the force speeder bikes at my walmart and no other figs. The star wars peg was covered in justice league.

quagmire
11-30-2003, 10:33 PM
They had Bail Organa, Obi-Wan nightclub, Twi'lek nightclub girl at the Everett Mall Target about an hour ago. Also A-wing fighters and 12" Leia on Speeder bike.

dockingbay97
12-01-2003, 12:02 AM
In case any of you missed the Clone Trooper bonus packs at Wal-Mart and KB, they are showing up at Fred Meyer now.

JoshEEE
12-01-2003, 01:33 AM
The SSWS is sort of dead right now. I haven't gotten any emails from them in months. When EP3 news starts trickling out, they'll probably start the group up again.

If you're interested in talking with some local fans....The Garrison Titan and Alpha Base costuming groups are still very much alive and kicking (Titan had 3 or 4 events in the past 30 days with a couple of toy drives scheduled for December). You can visit our boards which still have quite a bit of activity.

BTW...I'll be letting you all know when those toy drives are so you can all come out and donate something. The stores are on some of our routes anyway. images/icons/wink.gif

Dr_Zoltar
12-02-2003, 04:49 PM
For those variation hunters, both versions of Elan are showing up in the stores. I've found both at Target and Wal-Mart.