PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in the Seattle area?

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

cafortier
07-05-2002, 05:26 PM
The Lynwood Walmart had a ton of:
- Han Endor/Chewbaccaa/Obi Wan Starfighter pilot wave
- Djas/Palpatine wave
- Bespin wave
- Qui Gon/Rebel Soldier/Orn Fre Taa/Massif

I lost count at about 15 of each of these figures. No Acklays though images/icons/mad.gif

They also had the Star Wars unleashed figures for $15.

The Lynnwood KB Toy Works had some of the unleashed figures too.

Happy Hunting!

Sandtrooper0311
07-06-2002, 01:54 AM
Just got back from Las Vegas was there a week and didnt find a thing. Went up to Port Orchard Walmart and they had lots of Chewie ,Djas, Palpatine waves.

cafortier
07-08-2002, 11:18 AM
The Redmond Target had the unleashed figures for $16.

Happy Hunting!

starwarsfreeksr
07-09-2002, 09:53 PM
Special thanks to WAMPATAUNTAUN for making my year! He picked up a Dooku for me in Portland this past weekend! WAMPATAUNTAUN u'r "the Man, the Myth, and the Legend!" images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/tongue.gif images/icons/smile.gif images/icons/cool.gif

WampaTaunTaun
07-10-2002, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by starwarsfreeksr:
Special thanks to WAMPATAUNTAUN for making my year! He picked up a Dooku for me in Portland this past weekend! WAMPATAUNTAUN u'r "the Man, the Myth, and the Legend!" images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/tongue.gif images/icons/smile.gif images/icons/cool.gif <font size="2" face="arial">images/icons/blush.gif images/icons/blush.gif
As I said, no problem, very happy to help a true collector.

Servicestop
07-11-2002, 03:10 PM
It's been awhile since my last post but I haven't had any time to hunt down some figures. Anyhow, Walmart in Renton has nothing new. Tons of the Bespin wave although no bloody stump Lukes. To think I spent forever trying to track a Luke down....just to see him sit now as a Pegwarmer.

Still no sign of a Chewy or Acklay in the South End and now I'm hearing that the new Anakin, Maul, Teemto, and Ki-Adi Mundi are appearing in some areas, as well as the Deluxe Yoda and Threepio. It just never ends does it? I'm hitting the Kent Kmart this afternoon but I don't think I'll have any luck. If I do, I'll be sure to post. Must be pretty dead out there as I haven't seen too many posts lately.

07-12-2002, 01:55 AM
The Bremerton Wal-Mart has plenty of Saga up through the Djas Puhr wave, although for some reason I couldn't find any Palpatines. They also have unleashed figs and the 12" Jango.

starwarsfreeksr
07-12-2002, 06:14 PM
Just returned from the Southcenter Toy's R'nt Us and Target and found NOTHING!!! images/icons/confused.gif All old figures and nothing new. On the bright side with not much remaining on the shelves at Toy's they more than likely will be restocking for the weekend.

EddieU
07-13-2002, 08:27 PM
Hey everybody,
If you're looking for a Playskool "Arena Adventures" set, they have 2-3 more of them at the Redmond Town Center (Or "Centre", or whatever they're calling it these days) KB Toys. I bought mine at 5:30 pm.
Good Luck!
Eddie

WampaTaunTaun
07-13-2002, 11:13 PM
The Auburn WalMart has tons of Chewies, Hans, and Obi Pilot. They also have Orn Free Taas, Qui Gon's etc.
The Puyallup TRU has the BoShek wave of POTJ as well. Plenty of them...

Sandtrooper0311
07-14-2002, 10:49 AM
Port Orchard Walmart has plenty of Palpatine figs {as of last night}

Servicestop
07-15-2002, 10:02 AM
Thanks for the info on the Chewy's at the Auburn Walmart. Stopped there yesterday morning and they still had a couple left. Still no sign of anything else new at the Kent Kmart/Fred Meyer/Target.

Servicestop
07-17-2002, 02:32 PM
Just got back from checking the Renton Walmart on my lunch break. Nothing too new there. Tons of the Bespin wave and the Orn Free wave. Still no sign of the Acklay.

Not sure if anyone is interested but they did have some of the new Masters of the Universe figures. After I bought one of each figure there were still one or two of each left.

He-Man (cross version + Battle Sound)
Skeletor (regular + Battle Sound)
Beast Man
Man-At-Arms
Stratos

They also had tons of Battle Cat although I didn't pick him up. Prices are $7.77 for the regular, $11.77 for the Deluxe which come with an original cartoon from the series. Like I said, not sure if anyone cares but I thought I would post. The figures look great.

Happy hunting.

WampaTaunTaun
07-19-2002, 10:36 PM
The Renton WalMart has pretty much everything. I saw Dookus, Yodas, Chancellor Palpatine's, Massif's, Geo Warriors, Djas, Chewie's, and Hans. No Acklay, but everything else.

EddieU
07-20-2002, 11:53 AM
Hey everyone,

Eddie just called from the road and wanted me to post for you all that the Bellevue Toys R Us has "a bunch of Hans, Chewies and Obi-Wans".

9:45am

happy hunting!
-Eddie's ever-so-helpful better half, Valerie

Servicestop
07-21-2002, 01:48 PM
Made a few stops this morning around some South End stores. Here is what I found:

Auburn Wal-Mart: Bespin and Orn Free wave in abundance along with some Chewy, Han, Obis.

Federal Way Wal-Mart: Nothing new

Federal Way Toys R Us: Nothing new

Federal Way Target: Nothing new (Target hasn't had anything new since what seems like the Reagan administration)

Sea Tac Mall KB: Nothing new

Kent Kmart: Figures on sale for about $3.50, had Bespin wave.

Good luck

cafortier
07-24-2002, 02:12 PM
Found the new Deluxe C-3PO with Battle Droid at the Lynnwood Target today. No Deluxe Yodas on sight though.

Happy Hunting!

07-28-2002, 12:26 AM
This morning I found the deluxe C-3PO and Yoda figures at Target in Woodinville. As of 9am they had six or seven of each.

The Targets in both Woodinville and Lynnwood have cleared shelf space under Reek with a "Beast" tag, presumably for Acklay. Keep your fingers crossed.

Target in Woodinville has three Action Fleet sets (Ronto, Dewback and AT-AT). Does anyone collect them?

TRU in Bellevue finally has Chewie, Han and Obi Wan.

TRU in Lynnwood has those plus Djas Puhr and Palpatine.

TRU and Walmart in Lynnwood have the unleashed figures. Anyone collecting them?

Happy Hunting!
-C

[ 07-27-2002, 12:27 PM: Message edited by: cmohan ]

WampaTaunTaun
07-28-2002, 04:36 PM
The Target in Kent has the Action Fleet Tie Bomber, X-Wing, and Falcon. That's all I've seen new around here...

EddieU
07-29-2002, 12:01 AM
Hi, Everybody--

Last night, the Everett TRU had one Saga X-Wing as of closing--and that was the only thing notable there.
Good luck ,
Eddie

WampaTaunTaun
07-30-2002, 03:01 PM
The West Seattle Target has the Deluxe Yoda/SBD and the C-3PO/BD.

Sandtrooper0311
07-30-2002, 07:06 PM
Tru in Silverdale had 1 Xwing my wife picked up 4 me images/icons/smile.gif

07-30-2002, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by cmohan:

Happy Hunting!
-C<font size="2" face="arial">wait wait- the first wave or the second wave? because this would be the first sighting of those at a target or wal-mart that I've heard of

Servicestop
07-31-2002, 09:47 AM
Southcenter KB has the Palpatine/Djas figures plus Maul and Jango Unleashed. Across the street, the Target has a metric ton worth of the Unleashed figures. Nothing else new spotted.

cafortier
07-31-2002, 11:58 AM
Found the new Deluxe Yoda and C-3PO at the Redmond Target this morning.

Happy Hunting!

08-02-2002, 07:14 PM
Today my dad brought me a Ki Adi Mundi that he found at the Bremerton Wal-Mart a day or two ago.

-Jithero

WampaTaunTaun
08-02-2002, 08:25 PM
The Renton WalMart has 2 Acklays. This is the first time I've seen them in the Southend.

08-03-2002, 03:48 PM
I found the Arena Conflict and Hoth Survival accessory kits at Target in Woodinville this morning. I ran to the Target in Lynnwood hoping to find the other two but they only had one of the Arena Conflict set. They are $9.99 like the deluxe figures.

What is everyone else missing that I should be looking out for?

-C images/icons/smile.gif

08-03-2002, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Darth Detori:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="arial">Originally posted by cmohan:

Happy Hunting!
-C<font size="2" face="arial">wait wait- the first wave or the second wave? because this would be the first sighting of those at a target or wal-mart that I've heard of</font>[/QUOTE]<font size="2" face="arial">Hey Darth Detori,

I'm not collecting these so you'll have to help me out. Which unleashed are first wave and which are second?

-C

gringo
08-03-2002, 03:58 PM
What time did you go to Target. I was there at 10:00a, and did not see them.

mark

[ 08-03-2002, 03:58 PM: Message edited by: gringo ]

08-03-2002, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by gringo:
What time did you go to Target. I was there at 10:00a, and did not see them.

mark<font size="2" face="arial">I was at the Woodinville store around 8:30 and the Lynnwood store around 9:15.

I ran to the Redmond and Factoria stores this afternoon and didn't find them.

gringo
08-03-2002, 07:26 PM
Thanks. I might check them tomorrow.

Mark

Sandtrooper0311
08-03-2002, 08:04 PM
The Target in Silverdale had 2 Hoth accessory packs and 1 battle droid.

08-03-2002, 11:59 PM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="arial">Originally posted by Darth Detori:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="arial">Originally posted by cmohan:

Happy Hunting!
-C<font size="2" face="arial">wait wait- the first wave or the second wave? because this would be the first sighting of those at a target or wal-mart that I've heard of</font>[/QUOTE]<font size="2" face="arial">Hey Darth Detori,

I'm not collecting these so you'll have to help me out. Which unleashed are first wave and which are second?

-C</font>[/QUOTE]<font size="2" face="arial">First wave is Jango Fett and Darth Maul and the second wave is Darth Vader, Anakin Skywalker and Padme. I hope you found the 2nd set cause I'm getting tired of going to places like Southcenter and Northgate and coming home empty handed.

[ 08-04-2002, 12:01 AM: Message edited by: Leykis_101 ]

starwarsfreeksr
08-05-2002, 10:58 PM
Went to the Auburn Freddies, Kent KMart, and the Renton Walmart and found nothing new that hasn't already been posted. I was surprised that more of the stores hadn't reduced their prices yet. images/icons/shocked.gif

cafortier
08-06-2002, 11:09 AM
The Redmond Target had some new items this morning:

1) All of the Mini action fleet sets
2) Millenium Falcon, X-Wing, Tie Advanced X1 action fleet vehicles
3) Hoth Invasion accessory set

Happy Hunting!

WampaTaunTaun
08-06-2002, 10:37 PM
Well I'll Be...
Just when I thought the SouthCenter Target was totally worthless for anything Star Wars, I found all of the accessory sets there this evening. Good Luck.
Nothing at the TRU though, as usual.

EddieU
08-07-2002, 02:08 AM
Hey Wampa--I've felt the same for awhile about the Southcenter Target. Does their ordering suck, or is it just heavily scalped? The eternal question...

Anyway,
if anybody's looking for the Playskool Falcon set, they had 6 left at the Alderwood (Lynnwood) Mall KBToys about an hour before closing. They had a ton of the Obi Pilot wave, and I also spotted at least three Palpatines. The Lynnwood Target had a few of each of the Action Fleet ships, but absolutely nothing else worthwhile.
Good Luck!
Eddie

WampaTaunTaun
08-07-2002, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by VintageJarJar:
Hey Wampa--I've felt the same for awhile about the Southcenter Target. Does their ordering suck, or is it just heavily scalped? The eternal question...
<font size="2" face="arial">I think it's heavily scalped. All other Target's in the Puget Sound get new stuff so their Distribution Center has it. I remember when the POTJ figures went on clearance there were about 50+ one evening and the next there were 2. I would have thought they sent them to another store but they still had some so someone picked them all up.

[ 08-07-2002, 09:51 AM: Message edited by: WampaTaunTaun ]

WampaTaunTaun
08-07-2002, 01:06 PM
Does anyone know what the best price for the Playskool Falcon is?
I've seen it for $27.99 at the SouthCenter KB and heard of it costing more elsewhere.

I really want to get it for my son, but it's so expensive. He slept with his "Darthy" last night. images/icons/tongue.gif images/icons/cool.gif

cafortier
08-08-2002, 12:37 AM
Hit the jackpot this morning: found all 4 accessory sets at the Factoria Target, and found the TRU exclusive X-Wing at the Bellevue TRU.

Happy Hunting!

cafortier
08-10-2002, 05:28 PM
The Northgate TRU had about 8 exclusive X-Wings, whereas the Bellevue TRU had 2.

Happy Hunting!

WampaTaunTaun
08-10-2002, 08:09 PM
The Kent Target has the accessory sets. All but the Endor one.

WampaTaunTaun
08-11-2002, 05:15 PM
The SouthCenter TRU has the X-wing. There are two. They are on the floor next to the display. Too expensive for me...

WampaTaunTaun
08-12-2002, 11:46 PM
The SouthCenter KB has wave 2 of the Unleashed figures if anyone out there is collecting them. They also have the Clonetrooper 12" exclusives.

EddieU
08-14-2002, 04:05 PM
Hey folks...
Don't waste your time going to the Northgate Target (I rarely do!) I was just there @ 145pm, and unless you're building an army of Final Battle Mace Windu's, they won't have anything you'll miss.
Good Luck!
Eddie

08-14-2002, 09:41 PM
I was at the Southcenter TRU today and they had two Unleashed Anakin Skywalker figs. Now they have one. images/icons/cool.gif

cafortier
08-15-2002, 12:42 AM
The Redmond Target had the new Anakin Skywalker (Tatooine Attack) and Darth Maul (Sith Training) today.

There were about 10 of each, but they were all by the cash registers!

Happy Hunting!

cafortier
08-16-2002, 12:43 AM
The Bellevue TRU had the new exclusive Landspeeder with Luke, unleashed Padme and Anakin, deluxe Jango Fett, and the exclusive X-Wing.

Happy Hunting!

08-17-2002, 10:49 AM
TRU in Bellevue still had about a dozen X-Wings and two Landspeeders when I was there yesterday.

Sandtrooper0311
08-17-2002, 11:42 AM
I found 3PO and battle droid at Target in Gig Harbor yesterday

08-17-2002, 01:33 PM
FYI for anyone who preordered the Republic Gunship on Walmart.com...the release date appears to have been changed from 8/15 to 8/30. My order status still shows that it should have shipped on the 15th but if you look at the item on the website it shows the 30th.

Sandtrooper0311
08-17-2002, 06:06 PM
The TRU in Silverdale had 4 Landspeeders as of 12 pm today

cafortier
08-18-2002, 05:29 PM
I was able to find the Acklay at the Issaquah Target this morning (finally).

Happy Hunting!

starwarsfreeksr
08-18-2002, 06:42 PM
Found over 40 of the two packs at the downtown Kent K-Mart today. The cost is 9 dollars. The are located at the end of the Star Wars aisle. The best one was Yoda and a Clone Trooper. I also picked up Djas Puhr there as well. The best part about K-Mart is they are running a Buy one at regular price and get the second one at half price. Also just in case you hadn't noticed that Episode 2 is showing at the Midway Drive in Auburn with Spy Kids 2. My wife and I went last night and it was pretty packed.
Happy Trails. images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/rolleyes.gif images/icons/cool.gif images/icons/smile.gif

Servicestop
08-23-2002, 04:51 PM
Greetings all.

Seems like it's been forever since I've seen anything new but stumbled across the Cantina sets at the Renton Walmart this afternoon. They have them all.

I didn't pick any up so I can't give anyone a rating on 'em. They looked great but I'm opting not to buy as the figures look like reissues of past figures-minus the bar. Hope that helps.

If anyone sees an Acklay or any new basic figs please post. It's like the Sahara desert out there, I know.

WampaTaunTaun
08-23-2002, 11:11 PM
Thanks Servicestop!

I went by there this morning on my way to work and they hadn't put anything new out yet. But when I saw your post I stopped on the way home and picked up Ponda and Hammerhead. The glasses that come with the figures are small but it will make a nice diorama.
Also Ponda has a removeable arm and articulated knees.

They had 2-3 of each left but I figured I'd wait on Greedo to spread out the cost. He's just a repaint with darker green skin and a darker orange vest.

WampaTaunTaun
08-23-2002, 11:17 PM
Has anyone seen Ki-Adi-Mundi around here?

EddieU
08-24-2002, 10:33 AM
No, Wampa--I've seen Teemto at least three times, but no Ki-Adi. I thought it would have been the other way around, seeing that Ki-Adi's just a re-armed repaint, but nope...

It sure is like the Sahara out there...

Good Luck,
Eddie

cafortier
08-27-2002, 07:58 PM
Redmond Target had the 12" Count Dooku/Zam/Super Battle Droid wave this morning

Happy Hunting!

08-27-2002, 10:09 PM
I was at the Southcenter TRU today and they had all 3 of the new Unleashed figures (Anakin, Padme and Vader). They also had a bunch of Luke's with landspeeder.

08-28-2002, 08:28 PM
I just got back from Southcenter TRU. The Unleashed figs are already gone. They do have big stacks of the saga x-wing though, and several landspeeders. Also they have preview clone troopers if anyone is into army building.
Target had nothing of note.

Sandtrooper0311
08-28-2002, 11:41 PM
Walmart in Port Orchard has several Yodas as of 9:25 tonight

starwarsfreeksr
08-29-2002, 10:25 PM
Kent BIG K had only a handful of the two packs remaining. And much to my surprise I found a Senator Palpatine. If you don't find anything in the main SW toy section keep looking down the ends of the aisle. I also found some figures on pegs on the wall near the hair products. Really wierd I wish they would get someone to organize their stock because it is really a mess.
Also don't bother to go to the midway Freddies there is nothing there as well. I guess everyone is saving up till x-mas images/icons/confused.gif images/icons/confused.gif

Inigo_Montoya
08-30-2002, 05:32 PM
The Targets in both Woodinville and Lynnwood have cleared shelf space under Reek with a "Beast" tag, presumably for Acklay. Keep your fingers crossed. Happy Hunting!
-C<font size="2" face="arial">Has it shown up, yet? Also, just for an update, where can the Massifs, Ki-Adi-Mundi, and Teemto Pagalies be found? Thanks for an help with these. images/icons/smile.gif

gringo
08-30-2002, 06:39 PM
I haven't found anything new lately. I did find the TRU exclusives, but they are overpriced. I work weird hours, so I don;t have that much time for the run.

Mark

cafortier
08-30-2002, 07:01 PM
I was lucky enough to find a sole Acklay about 2 weeks ago at the Issaquah Target. No further sighting since, I'm afraid.

Rumor has it that KBs across the country are now getting the Teemto wave.

08-31-2002, 05:55 PM
I have yet to find Acklay. Last week I did find Ki Adi Mundi and Teemto at KB Toys in Lynnwood (next to Old Navy and Linens and Things).

[ 08-31-2002, 05:56 PM: Message edited by: cmohan ]

gringo
08-31-2002, 05:59 PM
I've been hitting Target (Woodinville) almost everyday and have not found jack. The only stuff they have is Mace Windu. It's been the same almost everywhere I've gone

Servicestop
09-01-2002, 08:43 PM
Acklay is found! Run, don't walk, down to the Issaquah Target. There should be about 3 left. This was as of about 2 hours ago. Just got him by chance. Hope you guys are able to get him. Well worth the $15.99.

On a side note, if someone can keep an eye out for MOTU Ram-Man I'd appreciate it. Nothing else new in Woodinville Target either.

gringo
09-02-2002, 01:14 AM
I found a Ram Man last week at the Woodinville Target. I also saw one later that day at the Northgate Target. Ram Man pretty cool figure. I might go on a run tomorrow morning, otherwise I'm going on wednesday.

Mark

EddieU
09-02-2002, 02:05 PM
Hey Everybody,
As of right now (my fiancee just called me from the toy aisle), Lynnwood Walmart has
at least a half-dozen each of the three Cantina sets, some 12 inch Jangos, and at least three Ki-Adi Mundi's...
Good Luck,
Eddie

cafortier
09-02-2002, 06:32 PM
I'm afraid I got the last Teemto and Ki-Adi at the Lynnwood Walmart this afternoon. They did have 2-3 each of the Cantina Scenes though.

The Lynnwood TRU had the Unleashed Padme and Vader.

The Lynnwood Target had the Deluxe Yoda and C-3PO

Servicestop
09-03-2002, 09:45 AM
Acklay is found again! This time he hit the Kent Target, or as we south end folks call it, Siberia. Snatch him while you can because it'll be another few months before Kent Target comes through again.

There were about 4 left.

cafortier
09-03-2002, 11:22 AM
The Redmond KB just got the new Jedi Starfighter with Obi-Wan Pilot pack-in (http://systems.figures.com/database/index.html?page=detail&sdomid=5&sitemid=30384).

They also got in Darth Maul (Sith Training) and Anakin (Tatooine Attack)

Is anyone interested in negotiating some sort of trade to get the Slave I with Jango Fett Pilot pack-in? It's a K-Mart exclusive, and there are none open locally for me. This should be out sometime in the next few weeks to a month. Please let me know at chrisfortier@yahoo.com

Thanks!

cafortier
09-05-2002, 11:10 AM
The Redmond Target had both variations (with and without sticker) of the new Padme (Coruscant Attack) this morning.

Happy Hunting!

cafortier
09-06-2002, 11:01 AM
Rejoice! The Redmond Target had 3 Acklays this morning. I've already got one, so they're all still there...

They also had Darth Maul (Sith Training) and Anakin (Tatooine Attack).

Happy Hunting!

09-06-2002, 08:52 PM
Kent Target still has 2 acklays

gringo
09-07-2002, 12:17 AM
WooHoo. I called over and they put one on hold me. I might go during lunch or wait till i'm off work. Thanks

Mark

Sandtrooper0311
09-07-2002, 12:19 AM
I foung Teemto at Fred Meyers in Port Orchard and the Walmart has plenty of all 3 cantina sets

09-07-2002, 08:30 PM
I was at Southcenter mall trying to find a copy of Vulgar on DVD, on my way out of the mall I stopped by KB and they had the new Anakin and Darth Maul figuers. I picked up the Anakin. No signs of any other new Saga figures.

[ 09-07-2002, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: Leykis_101 ]

cafortier
09-09-2002, 10:47 AM
The Redmond Target had one Interactive R2-D2 this morning. At $100, I'm waiting until they put it on clearance.

Happy Hunting!

gringo
09-09-2002, 03:23 PM
Woodinville also had 1 R2D2. Looks kinda cool, but way too expensive.

Mark

starwarsfreeksr
09-09-2002, 09:51 PM
Federal Way Toy's R Us is stacked with items. From the Landspeeder to the X-Wing. And a large assortment of the Chewy Bespin Escape wave. images/icons/tongue.gif

WampaTaunTaun
09-09-2002, 11:16 PM
The SouthCenter KB has the Anakin Tatooine Attack as well as the Jedi Starfighter w/Obi Pilot.

Has anyone seen Ki-Adi-Mundi anywhere Down South? I'm beginning to lose faith that we will get anything new down here... images/icons/frown.gif

cafortier
09-11-2002, 02:09 PM
The Redmond Target had Anakin (Tatooine Attack) and Darth Maul (Sith Training)

The Bellevue TRU had 4 HUGE 12" Luke with Tauntauns for $60. They were also taking preorders for the Interactive R2-D2.

Happy Hunting!

Sandtrooper0311
09-14-2002, 01:54 PM
Fred Meyer in Port Orchard has the electronic R2-D2

starwarsfreeksr
09-14-2002, 02:01 PM
Found this new (to me that is) toy website http://www.r2dtoys.com/ has some great deals and it looks as if not too many people know about it. Yet.
Has anyone seen a Lott Dod or a Clone Pilot yet? images/icons/shocked.gif

EddieU
09-14-2002, 08:25 PM
Lynnwood Walmart had at least 4 each of Ki-Adi, Teemto, and Djas Puhr, if anybody still needs these guys...This was an hour ago, but beware--if you go through the "garden area" checkout, you might have to wait forever. The cashier is super-slow and chatty.
Eddie

JoshEEE
09-16-2002, 04:52 PM
Is the Pilot Clonetrooper out yet? Anyone seen him?

Also...anyone seen a place around town that is still carrying Sneak Preview figs? I'm looking for a couple more clonetroopers for my gunship.

09-16-2002, 05:42 PM
southcenter tru still had several preview clonetroopers back on the 28th, havent checked there lately though.

starwarsfreeksr
09-18-2002, 06:50 PM
The Feddies in Kent has a sale of AOTC figures for 3.50 each. They are located in two sections. At the end of the aisle and then in the first row of toys/discount aisle. ;) Just thought that I should let you all in on it.

JoshEEE
09-20-2002, 08:49 PM
Found 12" Luke on Taun Taun today at TRU in Lynnwood. Bought one for myself, left one there.

Yesterday, noticed pegs FULL of all 4 accessory sets at Target Redmond. Enjoy.

JoshEEE
09-20-2002, 09:42 PM
I forgot to add...I found one of those 100$ R2's at Lynnwood Wal Mart as well.....(Yes, I was doing the rounds today).

gringo
09-21-2002, 03:03 PM
I found 4-5 Padme Pilots at the Woodinville Target today. They also had Maul and Anakin Tat. Attack

Mark

[ 09-21-2002, 04:20 PM: Message edited by: gringo ]

jimsidious
09-22-2002, 03:22 PM
I'm comming to visit my mom & dad up in tacoma and was wondering if yous guys could help give me a good spot for the new wave of figs that have hit.I'm coming from salem and we've hit a massive dry spell,dont worry from washington I am "My home this is".I can verify I graduated from washington high school in 1990 O.K. trust me I'm not an Orgonian I'm washintonian at heart,"help me guys your my only hope"

gringo
09-22-2002, 04:39 PM
The Seattle area is dry as well. It is totally hit or miss, more misses than anything.

Mark

JoshEEE
09-23-2002, 12:11 AM
Still looking for the Pilot Clonetrooper, I really need a couple for my gunship.

AAGH!

WampaTaunTaun
09-23-2002, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by jimsidious:
I'm comming to visit my mom & dad up in tacoma and was wondering if yous guys could help give me a good spot for the new wave of figs that have hit.I'm coming from salem and we've hit a massive dry spell,dont worry from washington I am "My home this is".I can verify I graduated from washington high school in 1990 O.K. trust me I'm not an Orgonian I'm washintonian at heart,"help me guys your my only hope"<font size="2" face="arial">No need to be defensive about being from Oregon. I grew up down there. Ever heard of Molalla? (2500 people when I left in the 80's)
It's very dry up hear as well. The best bet from what I've seen is the WalMart in Lynnwood. They seem to get the newest stuff.
Also, try the WalMart in Woodinville on your way up. I've stopped by there before and they had everything new at the time.

Servicestop
09-24-2002, 09:35 AM
Just a quick report from 15 minutes ago. Though they didn't have much, the Renton Walmart did have some Anakin Unleashed for those who collect them. Nothing else new.

JoshEEE
09-25-2002, 01:56 AM
Best place right now is Kaybee in Redmond.
They seem to have everything. The exclusive 12" clontetroopers....the nexu, Deluxe Yoda, all the waves up to Chewbacca.

I've been there twice this week and scored stuff both times.

All they DON'T have is vehicles, and beasts. Sorry about that one.

starwarsfreeksr
09-27-2002, 08:48 PM
Just returned from the Kent Freddies. If anyone is interested in a 12 inch Destroyer Droid I hid it on the bottom shelf on the left hand side of the display of SW figures at the end of the aisle. There is also a 12 in Jango Fett as well. The Destroyer looks pretty cool and if I were a collector of 12in figures I would probably get it (21.99) if I hadn't just gotten in a accident today. images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif

Sandtrooper0311
09-28-2002, 02:13 AM
Sorry to get off topic but does anybody know of any star wars conventions that are coming to the puget sound area.

[ 09-28-2002, 10:49 AM: Message edited by: Sandtrooper0311 ]

Sandtrooper0311
09-28-2002, 07:18 PM
Went to the Silverdale TRU it had 12" Luke and Tauntaun. The Target next to it had a couple accesory packs and that was all I found.

09-28-2002, 08:21 PM
If anyone is looking for Mundi go to the greenwood Fred Myers. To say they were peg warming would be an understatment.

jimsidious
09-29-2002, 12:47 AM
thanx for all the help guys,I'm here at my moms place in tacoma now and I went to the TRU at the tacoma mall and they had several of the 12" luke and tauntaun it was cool but they used the 1" han and tauntaun mol lol it was still really sweet.I'm gonna check the south hill mall beore I head back to salem tommorow,later guys

cafortier
10-02-2002, 12:46 AM
The Southcenter and Factoria Targets had the second wave of the Action Fleet series (AT-TE, Solar Sailer, Naboo Fighter).

Other than that, it's as dry as the Sahara from Lynnwood to Southcenter (sigh).

Both the Lynnwood and Renton Walmarts had shelf stickers for the Republic Gunship and Geonosian Arena, so you know someone has picked them up, although I haven't seen any news about it here...

Unhappily hunting...

WampaTaunTaun
10-02-2002, 07:52 PM
WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!
Finally something in the southend!!!

I just got back from the SouthCenter KayBee and hit the jackpot. They have 6+ of the following on the shelves now:

Padme Pilot
Jango Pilot
Clone Pilot

I saw a Ki-Adi on the top shelf and asked if they could get it down for me. On the top shelf they had:

Ki-Adi-Mundi (I got the only one)
Endor Soldier (Shaven) (I got the only one)

Watto
Teemto
Tusken Raider w/Massif
Anakin Tatooine
The above are on the pegs now, I'm not collecting these and they range from 1-3 left of each.

Now only Enphant Mon and Lott Dodd to go...

Hurry on over!!!

WampaTaunTaun
10-02-2002, 07:54 PM
I forgot one thing, they also had the Playskool Millenium Falcon there as well and the Jedi Starfighter w/pilot Obi.

cafortier
10-03-2002, 01:00 PM
Drop shipments happened to the Redmond KB today as well.

The haul:

Darth Maul (Sith Training)
Lott Dodd
Tusken Raider with Massif
Padme (Coruscant Attack)
Ki-Adi Mundi
Rebel Trooper (clean shaven)
Anakin Skywalker (Tatooine Attack)
Teemto
Watto
Clone Trooper Pilot
Jango Fett (Pilot)

Now if I only could get a Republic Gunship to put my pilots in....

Happy Hunting!

gringo
10-03-2002, 07:57 PM
I found all of the new waves, minus Watto and Endor Soldier at Lynnwood KB. I did talk to my parents today, and they picked up the 1st six Star Tours figures today in Florida. They said that there were tons of them left. Some guy picked up a case or more for a 'convention'. I should have them in little over a week, when I head down to Florida.

Mark

[ 10-03-2002, 08:00 PM: Message edited by: gringo ]

cafortier
10-03-2002, 09:52 PM
You can get the Star Tours figures for $10 each, plus $10.95 shipping by calling 407-363-6200.

I ordered all 6 currently available, and they are shipping the first wave. The second wave was back-ordered until December/January, but they will be shipped free of charge. When asked about the last third wave, they had no idea as to when they would be getting them in.

Happy Hunting!

gringo
10-03-2002, 11:00 PM
My dad was told the 3rd wave will be out in January. I might have to order those, unless I want to wait till next June. images/icons/smile.gif

Mark

[ 10-03-2002, 11:02 PM: Message edited by: gringo ]

JoshEEE
10-05-2002, 01:03 AM
Dangit...I missed the Clone Trooper pilots AGAIN!

Went to Kaybee and STILL didn't see any.

AAAGH!

It's going to be tough finding 4 of these for my gunship.

10-06-2002, 07:09 PM
So, who's found all four of the Target accessory sets, and where did you find them? The only new thing I've seen at any of the Targets lately is R2D2.

Thanks!

cafortier
10-06-2002, 08:20 PM
The Redmond Target is loaded with all 4 of of the accessory sets as well as Deluxe Yoda and C-3PO. It's been that way for the last week or so.

Happy Hunting!

WampaTaunTaun
10-06-2002, 10:24 PM
I have found all of the Target sets off and on at the Kent and Southcenter stores.

I was just down in Portland this weekend and the Target down there had tons (though that doesn't help).

Has anyone found Lott Dod?? I only need him adn I have what I need. I would like to take a little break so I don't feel obligated to stop at every store.
Is Enphant Mon out yet? Does anyone know?

cafortier
10-06-2002, 11:01 PM
Currently, the only way to find Lott Dodd is at a KB toys. I'd keep checking every Monday, as that's when they get new stock in. He's only 1 to a case now, so he goes quick.

Ephant Mon is starting to circulate across the country, but I don't believe he's been seen locally yet.

Happy Hunting!

cafortier
10-07-2002, 11:57 AM
The Redmond Target had the new Deluxe Clone Trooper, Flying Geonosian, and Flipping Anakin this morning.

Happy Hunting!

Servicestop
10-08-2002, 03:47 PM
Just got a phone call from a friend at the Super Mall in Auburn. The new Maul, Anakin (Attack), and Padme (Coruscant) are in abundance at the K-B.

On the flip side, nothing new at Renton Walmart.

JoshEEE
10-08-2002, 10:43 PM
Went by KB today. No sign of any of those new figures.

BUt most importantly...no sign of the Clonetrooper Pilot!

I finally snagged one, but I still need 3 more for my ship!

WampaTaunTaun
10-09-2002, 11:42 PM
The SouthCenter Target has wave 2 of the Action Fleet vehicles. nothing else though...

cafortier
10-10-2002, 02:12 PM
Sigh... I meant the Redmond TRU, not the Redmond Target, for the Republic Gunship/Unleashed figures.

Apologies...

cafortier
10-10-2002, 02:15 PM
That's the *Bellevue TRU*...

(I'm going to get some more caffeine now...)

WampaTaunTaun
10-10-2002, 02:56 PM
I work for Starbucks Corporate. If we ever meet on a hunt, remind me to bring the coffee. images/icons/tongue.gif

cafortier
10-10-2002, 03:05 PM
Coffee on the hunt is a good plan images/icons/smile.gif

Has anyone who lives by/goes to a K-Mart seen the exclusive Slave I with Jango Fett Pilot yet?

I'd like to get the piece and would be happy to trade my services in finding something that you find difficult to obtain (e.g. I pay for the Slave I, you pay for whatever you want me to get).

Happy Hunting!

cafortier
10-11-2002, 12:00 AM
The Redmond Target had 2 Republic Gunships this morning, as well as the Unleashed Darth Tyranus and Mace Windu.

Happy Hunting!

10-12-2002, 04:03 PM
Has anyone found Acklay?

-C

WampaTaunTaun
10-12-2002, 05:37 PM
I found the Acklay at the Kent Target once and have seen it one other time in the Southcenter area. My wife picked up the one I have in Port Orchard.

WampaTaunTaun
10-12-2002, 05:39 PM
The SuperMall KayBee and ToyWorks have Darth Maul Sith Training and Padme Coruscant.

Has anyone seen a Republic Gunship anywhere?

Sandtrooper0311
10-13-2002, 09:38 PM
I picked up the Republic Gunship at Walmart in Port Orchard today. Freddies has the arena playset. I went all over Silvedale yesterday but found nothing.

cafortier
10-13-2002, 11:49 PM
The Redmond TRU 1 Republic Gunship on Friday and the Southcenter TRU 1 today.

Happy Hunting!

cafortier
10-14-2002, 01:12 PM
Trip Report:

Lynnwood Walmart
- 2 Republic Gunships
- Electronic Jango Fett

Lynnwood TRU
- Electronic Jango Fett
- Electronic Obi-Wan

Lynnwood Fred Meyer
- 1 Geonosis Arena Playset (snagged)

Redmond Target
- Deluxe Flipping Anakin, Flying Geonosian and Clone Trooper

Happy Hunting!

Sandtrooper0311
10-14-2002, 08:04 PM
Target in Gig Harbor has the Flying Genoshan, battle droid and hoth accesorypacks.

WampaTaunTaun
10-14-2002, 09:48 PM
The Southcenter TRU has one Republic Gunship left. They also have the Unleashed Dooku and Mace.

cafortier
10-16-2002, 12:10 AM
The Kirkland Fred Meyer had 2 Geonosis Battle Arena playsets.

Happy Hunting!

10-16-2002, 12:30 AM
Suncoast in the Westlake Mall-Seattle had some AOTC preview clonetroopers

cafortier
10-17-2002, 01:34 PM
The Kirkland Fred Meyer had 1 Geonosis Playset, and 3 Republic Gunships.

Happy Hunting!

EddieU
10-18-2002, 01:37 AM
Though it's far for alot of folks on here, the Everett K-Mart had at least four more Geonosian Arenas this evening...If you call ahead, they'll hold it at customer service for you---just prepare to be on hold for awhile. Even though it's five bucks more at K-Mart, it was worth it--I had ordered it on Amazon a couple weeks ago, didn't want to wait 'til November, and cancelled the order. Then, I ordered it on Walmart.com, but today I got a "backordered" notice from them. So, if you're as impatient as I am, go to the K-Mart.
Good Luck!
Eddie

starwarsfreeksr
10-19-2002, 04:00 PM
Many new finds in Kent and Southcenter. I found two Geonosian Arenas sets at Toy's r us and a Gunship although the box was busted up on one corner. It looked as if TRU had just restocked this morning as all the pegs were full. images/icons/shocked.gif
At the Kent BIG K I found one a taking Jango and Obi Wan. I can't remember what they were called specicially but they were 12'inch figures that are supposed to interact with each other. Also there are several 12 in regular figures at the end of the first aisle. It looks as if someone there has finally decided that it would be worth cleaning up their toy's section. images/icons/wink.gif
At the Target in Southcenter it looks as if they haven't restocked since last Christmas.

WampaTaunTaun
10-21-2002, 10:10 PM
The TRU in Southcenter has two Geonosis Arenas and two Gunships. They also have Darth Maul Sith Training and Anakin Tatooine Attack.

WampaTaunTaun
10-22-2002, 08:12 PM
The Southcenter KayBee doesn't have much new but I can see a Deluxe Mace Windu w/Red Battle Droid on the top shelf. This is the first time I have seen it with the red droid.

EddieU
10-23-2002, 12:27 AM
Hey Everybody...A brief Lynnwood survey--KB Toyworks had nothing of note this evening, unless you're looking for the red and yellow 12" clones, which they had several of each. Lynnwood TRU had about 4 gunships, all the TRU exclusives from the past couple months (Mace, Landspeeder, Luke/TaunTaun, X-Wing) , a couple sets of Action Fleet Wave 2, and Tatooine Ani and Sith Training Maul. The figure set-up was pretty sparse, which either means that they had newer waves and sold through them, or they'll be restocking soon.

Waiting impatiently for Ephant Mon to show,
Eddie

JoshEEE
10-23-2002, 01:08 PM
And STILL no Clonetrooper pilots for me.

Grrrrrrrr.

cafortier
10-24-2002, 01:46 PM
The Redmond Target had 3 Geonosis Arena Playsets for $38.89, and tags (no stock) for the Republic Gunship at the same price.

Happy Hunting!

starwarsfreeksr
10-25-2002, 11:47 PM
K-B Toy's just restocked for the weekend. They had about four Teemto Pagalie, a few Ki-Adi's, and a ton of the Padme' Corusant Attack figures. No Ephont Mon. One of the stockers said that they hadn't even seen one.

starwarsfreeksr
10-25-2002, 11:50 PM
Sorry that was the KB Toy's in SouthCenter. images/icons/smile.gif

WampaTaunTaun
10-28-2002, 05:14 PM
The Target in West Seattle has their figures down to $2.99 so it looks like it's nation-wide.

The K-Mart there has Ki-Adi, Lott Dodd, Watto, and Tusken w/massif. One of each.

JoshEEE
10-29-2002, 03:25 AM
Ditto. Target in Redmond was down to 2.99 as well. Great deal if you're in need of a Jar Jar or 20.

Otherwise, stay away.

cafortier
10-30-2002, 03:43 PM
The Redmond Target had the Deluxe Clone Trooper wave, and some Geonosis Arenas.

The Bellevue TRU had their restock, and had the Republic Gunship, lots of Anakin (Tatooine Attack), Darth Maul (Sith Training), Ki-Adi Mundi, and Teemto.

Happy Hunting!

Servicestop
10-30-2002, 04:15 PM
Kent Target had 2 Arena playsets this morning. 1 Interactive R2. Target price for arena is about $39.00

Renton Walmart had Maul Apprentice, Tatooine Anakin, Teemto, and some Ki-Adi's. No new deluxe figure sets, Gunships, or Arenas in sight.

JoshEEE
10-30-2002, 09:30 PM
And STILL no Clonetrooper Pilots for me!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

(which one of you is buying them all?)

images/icons/smile.gif

Sandtrooper0311
10-30-2002, 09:53 PM
Hey Josh EEE the Port Orchard Walmart has 3 clone pilots as of right now and they also have 1 lott dodd, 1 watto, 1 tusken and massiff and lots of jango and padme pilot and many anakin tatooine attack ( smells like a peg warmer)

JoshEEE
10-31-2002, 11:57 PM
AAAAAAAAGH!!!! Why Why WHY didn't I check this thread earlier????

I could have gotten my clone pilot!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

images/icons/frown.gif

cafortier
11-01-2002, 01:54 AM
The Bellevue TRU continues to restock. Today they had the Clone Trooper/Jango Fett Pilot wave - there were at least 6 of each.

No clues about the 25th anniversary R2 though ("we may get them the day after Thanksgiving" - ha!).

Keep checking and Happy Hunting!

cafortier
11-01-2002, 05:44 PM
The Redmond Target had 3 of the new Ask Yoda dolls, the Deluxe Flipping Anakin and Flying Geonosian (no Clone Trooper).

Happy Hunting!

starwarsfreeksr
11-02-2002, 12:39 PM
Anyone going to be at toy's r us tomorrow morning to pick up their R2 in Southcenter?

cafortier
11-02-2002, 06:23 PM
The Bellevue TRU has the 25th anniversary R2.

You can bring in a fairly recent receipt for more than $20 to get the figure.

Happy Hunting!

Sandtrooper0311
11-02-2002, 10:14 PM
I went to the Tacoma Toyrus today and they had the silver r2. They were giving 1 for every 20 spent. I bought the 12" Luke and Tauntaun and 1 small figure and they gave me 3. Needless to say they were out of the 100 they had shortly there after. They also price mached target for the small figures.

WampaTaunTaun
11-03-2002, 03:52 PM
The Puyallup TRU had Lott Dodd and the shaven Endor soldier as well as Teemto. I was there when they opened this morning and didn't even rush to make the buy. My wife and kids were with me and we shopped around for a while. There was only one scalper there (spotted him in the parking lot when he pulled in) and one other lady getting the figure for her son. No rush there for the R2.

The SouthHill Target had the deluxe Geonosian Warrior as well.

JoshEEE
11-03-2002, 07:10 PM
I just had to post here, because I FINALLY got my Clonetrooper Pilot at Northgate TRU today. Actually, I got several of them. I was at TRU, after my R2 and I was asking people if they had seen one. Some nice employee went into the back and got two cases out. I was going to buy all 6 (3 for each Gunship I have) but I chose to hand one or two off to other collectors that were looking through the cases with me.

If you were one of them, I hope you like your figure. images/icons/smile.gif

The only bad thing was, I never thought to price match! Darnit!

[ 11-03-2002, 06:10 PM: Message edited by: JoshEEE ]

JoshEEE
11-06-2002, 01:58 AM
I stopped by Southcenter TRU after a trip to Ikea today. They have tons of Hanger Duel Anakin, Dooku, Yoda....Jango and Padme Pilot, and a bunch of others I haven't seen much lately.

They also had several different unleashed figures (Mace, Dooku, Jango) for those of you that like those things.

11-09-2002, 05:52 PM
Target in Issaquah had a bunch of Arena Playsets and Republic Gunships this morning.

-C

Sandtrooper0311
11-10-2002, 06:16 PM
I found the deluxe clone trooper at Target in Silverdale today. TRU silverdale still had the silver r2 and they price matched target but no new figs.

gringo
11-11-2002, 09:28 AM
Anyone picking up E2 tomorrow at TRU? I'll be at the Lynnwood TRU to pick up mine when they open. Hopefully they will have other new figures, so I can get another Silver R2. Got one there last week and it was in perfect condition.

Mark

Servicestop
11-11-2002, 09:47 AM
Kmart in Kent has all the new deluxe figures (Anakin, Geonosian, Clone Trooper) and with the sale ($7.99) they should be a good buy. Good luck.

Sandtrooper0311
11-11-2002, 10:06 PM
went to the supermall today the kb had watto

starwarsfreeksr
11-12-2002, 01:04 AM
I'll be there around six to pick up my two copies of clones. Do any of you know if they still have the anniversary R2 left? I got one from Amazon and the box was slightly damaged images/icons/mad.gif also anyone seen any clone pilots around?

starwarsfreeksr
11-12-2002, 10:58 PM
Well I will give credit where credit is due TRU's advertisement got me in the door. Only to find that all the DVD's had been taken by 2pm images/icons/shocked.gif . Also I highly recomend that when ordering DVD's online that you do not purchase from DVDDiscount. I ordered Clones and LOTR Extended Version from them last Tuesday and I recieved emails that LOTR was sent on Thursday (still not here images/icons/blush.gif ) and my clones was shipped today. I thought the whole idea of purchasing them online was that you wouldn't have to go to the store and search for them.
One other note from TRU they said that they would be restocking their toy's on Thursday as they got a truck in today, but there wwould be no stockers till Wednesday night. Happy Hunting! images/icons/tongue.gif

EddieU
11-12-2002, 11:15 PM
Thanks to a co-worker, I'd gotten AOTC last week, but wanted to pick up an extra copy for a friend @ the Lynnwood TRU...By 11 am, they were totally sold out of Widescreen. I'm still scratching my head, wondering why people want Fullscreen. WHY???
Eddie

WampaTaunTaun
11-13-2002, 12:14 PM
I'm not surprised to find that TRU was out. The ad says the price is good through the 20th though.

I didn't bother with TRU and I took the ad elsewhere and had it price-matched.

JoshEEE
11-14-2002, 06:43 PM
What places around here do price matching?
I got mine for 18 bucks on deepdiscountdvd.com but I have friends that didn't get theirs yet.

10 bucks would certainly sway them.

starwarsfreeksr
11-14-2002, 10:33 PM
You actually got your dvd? I still haven't from that online store and I recieved an email yesterday that it will be another 5-10 day's. The only reason that I did the online thing this time is that I thought I might get it early and I would be giving a toy to charity.
Never again will I purchase DVD's online.

WampaTaunTaun
11-15-2002, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by JoshEEE:
What places around here do price matching?
I got mine for 18 bucks on deepdiscountdvd.com but I have friends that didn't get theirs yet.

10 bucks would certainly sway them.<font size="2" face="arial">If you have TRU's ad, I know that Walmart price matches.

11-17-2002, 02:32 PM
I ordered my DVD from DeepDiscount as well, and got it on Wed.

WampaTaunTaun
11-17-2002, 05:15 PM
The South Hill TRU has several of the Clone Trooper Pilots.

Also, the South Hill WalMart has the new 12" "Character Collectibles" of Mace, Anakin and Jango Fett.

WampaTaunTaun
11-17-2002, 05:19 PM
Also, the Kent Target has Teemto and Watto too.

Inigo_Montoya
11-17-2002, 06:35 PM
Anything good, new or not, in the Redmond/Woodinville area?

Sandtrooper0311
11-17-2002, 11:44 PM
[ 11-17-2002, 10:52 PM: Message edited by: Sandtrooper0311 ]

gringo
11-18-2002, 05:54 PM
I found a lone Elephant Mon at Woodinville Target. They had the rest of the wave including Clean Shaven Endor Soldier

cafortier
11-19-2002, 01:32 AM
The Deluxe Clone Trooper/Flying Geonosian/Force Flipping Anakin wave was at the Redmond Target this morning.

WampaTaunTaun
11-20-2002, 10:42 AM
I have a request from any/all of you:

Do any of you know where to find the Playskool sets?
I am looking for the Falcon and Reek sets for my son for Christmas but can't find them anywhere. He is almost 3 and a HUGE Star Wars fan. He has seen the trilogy 15+ times each and knows all of the characters. I've seen the Falcon at KB but they are gone and no shelf space anymore.

HELP!!

Target - No
WalMart - No
TRU - They didn't even know what they were (some 'toy' store)
JC Penney - not anymore

HELP!!!
HELP!!

cafortier
11-20-2002, 11:31 AM
For the Playskool items, check KB toys. I think the Redmond one might still have some.

Sandtrooper0311
11-20-2002, 08:08 PM
The playskool used to be out in Silverdale Penny's Wampa. Next time i go out there i'll check for you

WampaTaunTaun
11-21-2002, 10:57 AM
Thanks to both of you. Any help on where you see these sets would be appreciated. My son has the others and was just lining all of the figures up on the table last night.

He hasn't seen EpII yet, but we just got a DVD player last night so he will see it this weekend. Just from looking at the displays in stores, he knows Anakin, Padme, Obi-Wan etc. and, of course, all of the characters from the original triliogy.

WampaTaunTaun
11-22-2002, 12:53 PM
I went to KB in Redmond Town Center yesterday and he said they won't be getting any more Playskool sets before Christmas.
AHHHHH!!!!!!

Sandtrooper0311
11-23-2002, 04:59 PM
I got 2 ephant mon at silverdale target today. Sorry wampa didnt have time to go to penny's but will try to go tomorrow

Inigo_Montoya
11-24-2002, 02:32 PM
Thanks, Cafotier and Gringo. I'm gonna post a "little" list of figs. Please anyone who can help with this, copy the list into your reply and add next to the fig if it can be found around Woodinville/Redmond or not. Thanks. images/icons/smile.gif

Lott Dod *
Teemto Pagalies *
Clone Trooper(Pilot) *
Ki-Adi Mundi *
Massif(w/ Geonosian) *
Padme Amidala(Coruscant Attack) *
R2-D2 *
Tusken Raider(w/ Massif) *
Watto *
Destroyer Droid *
Acklay *
Reek *
Anakin Skywalker(Tatooine Attack) *
Battle Droid accesory pack *
Scout Trooper accesory pack *
Death Star Trooper accesory pack *

Thanks in advance. Just trying to work out a Christmas list, you all know how that is. images/icons/smile.gif

Sandtrooper0311
11-24-2002, 03:04 PM
The Target in Silverdale has all 4 of the accesory packs

WampaTaunTaun
11-24-2002, 04:18 PM
Sounds like Target finally stocked up. The Target in Kent has all of the accessory packs (tons), Action Fleet, Flying Geonosian, and the Deluxe Clonetrooper w/speeder. images/icons/cool.gif

The WalMart in Auburn has about 5 figures total. images/icons/shocked.gif

The K-Mart in Kent has pretty much nothing as usual.

Sandtrooper0311
11-24-2002, 04:47 PM
Sorry wampa no reek or falcon at silverdale penny's. WOTC had many deals today 1.99 hardware wars dvd, bobble head 9.99, 3 3/4 figures 2.99, 12" kadi a mundi 4.99, and stormtrooper builder 6.99 plus other things on clearance.

11-24-2002, 10:50 PM
Target in Issaquah had the deluxe Clone Trooper and Flying Geonosian as well as all four accessory sets this morning.

-C

11-25-2002, 06:30 PM
To Sandtrooper 0311,
I'm not sure if you got my previous message so I'm sending it again. I would like to know if you could pick me up a 12" Ki Adi Mundi and 2 sets of troop builders at the WOTC store you mentioned? I'll gladly pay cost plus shipping. Please let me know asap and thanks.
-Keith
masterjedi@carolina.rr.com

Servicestop
11-27-2002, 09:37 AM
The K-B in the SuperMall had about 10 of the falcon playsets yesterday afternoon. I didn't see the reek but it may have been there. They also had a couple clone pilots. No Ephant, however. Also, the Kent Target had all accessory sets as well as Deluxe Geonosian.

WampaTaunTaun
11-27-2002, 10:42 AM
Great, thanks for the info on the Falcon playset. I might head on down there today if I am able to get off of work early.
Thanks again.

Has anyone ever seen the Reek Playskool set anywhere in the Puget Sound? Sounds like everyone's found the falcon, if anything.

WampaTaunTaun
11-27-2002, 10:45 AM
Also, I bought a couple of trooper builder sets at the WOTC in Southcenter yesterday ($6.99) and the DVD of Hardware Wars for $1.99.

Speaking of Hardware Wars, now there's a half hour of my life that I'll never get back. I think I felt my brain cells committing suicide in rebellion to watching that. images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/frown.gif images/icons/rolleyes.gif

WampaTaunTaun
11-27-2002, 10:21 PM
I want to thank everyone for looking for the Playskool Falcon for me (especially Servicestop). My wife was able to pick it up at the KayBee in the Supermall.

Last one now... Has anyone ever seen the Reek set?

Sandtrooper0311
11-28-2002, 02:53 PM
Gig Harbor Target had 2 shaven Endor soldiers on tuesday. The PO area has nothing I'm hoping black friday will produce something.

Sandtrooper0311
11-29-2002, 09:22 PM
Went out this morning and found nothing but as of 6:15 pm PST kbkids.com has ephant mon for order.

WampaTaunTaun
11-29-2002, 11:04 PM
I didn't really find anything of interest today (avoided many places).

The Kent Target has tons of the accessory sets.

JC Penney in Southcenter has the Playskool sets at 50% off. My wife picked up the X-Wing and Wampa sets for our nephew for Christmas.

Sandtrooper0311
12-01-2002, 02:40 PM
Gig harbor Target had 1 ephant mon as of yesterday the card was pretty bad but good for opener.

cafortier
12-02-2002, 02:43 PM
The Lynwood Target had 2 Ephant Mons and the Woodinville Target had 3 Clone Trooper Pilots.

Anyone see the C-3PO/R2-D2 Holiday Pack yet? There was no sign of them at the Lynnwood Walmart.

EddieU
12-02-2002, 10:43 PM
Cafortier,
I haven't seen any evidence of the Holiday Editions at any of the local Wal-Marts I've been to in the past couple days, and I've hit the Supermall WM, Seatac WM (had to pick a friend up from the airport), and the Lynnwood WM. No shelf tags, no conspicuously empty pegs. Ditto for the 12" Bounty Hunter Wave .
good luck, everybody!
Eddie

Sandtrooper0311
12-04-2002, 11:39 PM
I was in the local Freddies tonight and they had the new 12" on sale 16.99 or 16.00 i can't remember. There was also a in store cupon for 10% off if u buy 3 items.

cafortier
12-06-2002, 04:10 PM
Well, I got the C-3PO/R2-D2 Holiday 2-Pack, but only through sheer luck.

I was purchasing some deoderant at the Lynnwood Walmart, when I look down next to the cashier's register, and lo and behold, sitting there was the sought after item!

I asked her about it, and she said I could have it - must have been a parent who thought it cost too much.

I asked her if she had seen more go by, and she said yes, quite a few, and that she even sold 4 to one guy (scalper?).

Moral of the story is that you're going to have to be vigilant to get one of these - they fly out of the store as soon as they come in. Oh, and just for added fun, there's no little yellow UPC price sticker on the shelves to even let you know they've been here before.

cafortier
12-06-2002, 04:11 PM
The Lynnwood Walmart had the 12" 4-LOM and Dengar figures.

Happy Hunting!

Sandtrooper0311
12-07-2002, 02:42 AM
I found the holiday droids at Walmart they had about 10 plenty to go around

starwarsfreeksr
12-07-2002, 02:15 PM
The Fred Meyer in Renton the one just above Valley Medical Center had all three of the new 12" Bounty Hunter figures and the Imperial officer last night. They also had three Dount Dooku's as well. images/icons/tongue.gif

starwarsfreeksr
12-07-2002, 05:34 PM
TRU at Southcenter had nothing new this morning, unless of course you needed 20 darth vaders and 40 Jango Fetts. images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/blush.gif images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/blush.gif images/icons/cool.gif

Sandtrooper0311
12-07-2002, 10:17 PM
I got the high council yoda and destroyer droid today at Silverdale target. Thats about all for the penninsula report. images/icons/smile.gif

12-08-2002, 10:29 PM
The KB Toys in the Alderwood Mall had four Playschool Millenium Falcons and three Reek paysets this morning.

WampaTaunTaun
12-09-2002, 01:16 AM
The Kent Target has the new Destroyer Droid, High Council Yoda, and the Clone Trooper Pilots right now!!
I'm frankly shocked that they got something new so soon.

cafortier
12-09-2002, 02:59 PM
The Redmond Target had the new Destroyer Droid/Yoda High Council this morning.

Anyone seen the Trash Compactor scenes at Walmart?

EddieU
12-09-2002, 05:01 PM
Well, the Trash Compactor sets have made their way to the Seattle Area...Since I took a sick day today (note the difference between "sick day" and "actually being sick"), I decided to give the Lynnwood WalMart a shot. I've been checking all the store reports in Arizona, Denver, and California, and when I saw that somebody in the Bay Area had gotten the Trash sets, I figured that Seattle would get them today. I was right, but just as I was walking down the aisle to the SW section, I saw a horrifying sight--some guy standing in front of the SW stuff, arms full of Trash Compactor sets and the some other SW! As I got closer, I saw that he had a whole case in his hands--2 of each set. I instantly recognized him as a guy I'd seen last week at Walmart, who was buying up multiple Zuckusses...He put a Leia/Chewie set down, presumably to re-adjust his stack, and I grabbed it. At this point, I was annoyed that he was taking more than one of something brand new, but hadn't labelled him a scalper just yet. So much for giving him the benefit of the doubt!
Since I desperately wanted Han and Luke to make my Trash Compactor (and Dianoga) complete, I got in the car and drove to the next closest Walmart, up in Maryville...As I drew closer to the toy section, who do I see? Sam Scalper, arms full of the Zuckuss Wave and Ephant Mon. It didn't look like there were any Trash sets there, so I wandered down the non-SW action figure aisle. Lo and behold, right under the Spidey figures, were some of the Holiday Threepios and Artoos! I picked one up and left three there. Sadly, the Scalper Saga continued...When he saw me in line with the Holiday set, he made a beeline back for the toys, undoubtedly hoping to find more ebay fodder. So after all that long-windedness, yes, the Trash Compactor sets have arrived. Why, though, are Chewie's legs unarticulated?
Good Luck fighting rude moms and scalpers,
Eddie

cafortier
12-09-2002, 05:31 PM
That trash compactor story makes me so sick that I want to hurl. Especially as I was planning on going up to Lynnwood tomorrow because I couldn't make it this morning. images/icons/frown.gif What time did all of this take place, so I know to go earlier than this slime the next time I venture to Walmart?

On the plus side, the Redmond KB got in a whole bunch of Clone Trooper Pilots, Destroyer Droids but fewer Yoda High Councils. They're in the back, so ask for them.

EddieU
12-09-2002, 06:36 PM
It happened around 11:45 am...Hopefully, the sets will start showing up soon @TRU or Target, since they're not a Wal-Mart exclusive anymore.
Good Luck,
Eddie

quagmire
12-09-2002, 07:46 PM
Well, the Trash Compactor sets have made their way to the Seattle Area...Since I took a sick day today (note the difference between "sick day" and "actually being sick"), I decided to give the Lynnwood WalMart a shot. I've been checking all the store reports in Arizona, Denver, and California, and when I saw that somebody in the Bay Area had gotten the Trash sets, I figured that Seattle would get them today. I was right, but just as I was walking down the aisle to the SW section, I saw a horrifying sight--some guy standing in front of the SW stuff, arms full of Trash Compactor sets and the some other SW! As I got closer, I saw that he had a whole case in his hands--2 of each set. I instantly recognized him as a guy I'd seen last week at Walmart, who was buying up multiple Zuckusses...He put a Leia/Chewie set down, presumably to re-adjust his stack, and I grabbed it. At this point, I was annoyed that he was taking more than one of something brand new, but hadn't labelled him a scalper just yet. So much for giving him the benefit of the doubt!
Since I desperately wanted Han and Luke to make my Trash Compactor (and Dianoga) complete, I got in the car and drove to the next closest Walmart, up in Maryville...As I drew closer to the toy section, who do I see? Sam Scalper, arms full of the Zuckuss Wave and Ephant Mon. It didn't look like there were any Trash sets there, so I wandered down the non-SW action figure aisle. Lo and behold, right under the Spidey figures, were some of the Holiday Threepios and Artoos! I picked one up and left three there. Sadly, the Scalper Saga continued...When he saw me in line with the Holiday set, he made a beeline back for the toys, undoubtedly hoping to find more ebay fodder. So after all that long-windedness, yes, the Trash Compactor sets have arrived. Why, though, are Chewie's legs unarticulated?
Good Luck fighting rude moms and scalpers,
Eddie<font size="2" face="arial">I don't wish to start a fight on the boards, but since I appear to have been labeled a "scalper", here are the facts:
1. I buy two of each. Always have. I have traded some items for other Star Wars stuff. I have never sold any Star Wars toy for profit.
2. Last week I found ONE Zuckuss and ONE Dengar at the Lynnwood Walmart. I bought the Zuckuss, left the Dengar.
3. Today, I found 2 each of the Trash Compacter sets at the Lynnwood Walmart; I bought 2 of the Han/Luke and 1 of the Leia/Chewie as someone else bought the other one.
4. Then went up to Marysville Walmart. Bought 2 Imperial Officers and 1 Zuckuss and 1 Ephant Mon. Never saw any Holiday sets - either being bought or on the shelf.
5. So I went to Mount Vernon Walmart in the hope of finding Holiday sets. Got a Dengar and 2 Holiday Sets and 1 Leia/Chewie Trash Compactor. There were about 9 of the Holiday sets after I left, all in the Star Wars toy section.

Those are the facts, for those that are interested.

[ 12-09-2002, 06:54 PM: Message edited by: quagmire ]

cafortier
12-09-2002, 07:55 PM
Eddie,

Gosh, I really hope that whay you say is true. Where did you see that the trash compactors weren't Walmart exclusives?

The official site still lists them as such:
http://cargobay.starwars.com/webapps/cargobay/item-detail/9098
http://cargobay.starwars.com/webapps/cargobay/item-detail/9099

Thanks,
Chris

cafortier
12-09-2002, 08:00 PM
Quagmire,

I'm always willing to give someone the benefit of a doubt - it's a relief to know the facts. Apologies for any offense, as none were meant, unless you were a real scalper. images/icons/wink.gif

So, why haven't you posted such great finds here? We need to help each other out to thwart the real scalpers, especially with exclusives.

Thanks,
Chris

quagmire
12-09-2002, 08:13 PM
Chris,

I only recently gained access to a computer at home, so haven't had the chance to post before.

If I find any more Trash Compactor sets I will gladly snag them for you if you agree to reimburse me for them. Do you want 1 or 2 of each?

EddieU
12-09-2002, 08:39 PM
Chris, here's the link:

http://www.galactichunter.com/absolutenm/templates/full_article_template_1.asp?articleid=409&zoneid=7

Quagmire,
My apologies...welcome to the boards. Maybe all collectors look like scalpers to each other! images/icons/wink.gif
Eddie

EddieU
12-09-2002, 08:51 PM
On second thought, after re-reading that link, it could mean that all Screen Scenes AFTER the Trash are not exclusives...
Eddie

starwarsfreeksr
12-09-2002, 08:52 PM
WOW put the gloves away boy's.

WampaTauntaun
Since you seem to be the only on who can find the clone pilot around this scalper infested city we call Kent ( images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/smile.gif just joking guys)could you pick two up for me. then we can meet again at Freddies on the hill. I haven't seen one yet.
Thanks.

Sandtrooper0311
12-09-2002, 09:25 PM
Walmart has the new action fleet at-at and lukes snowspeeder and about 6 clone pilots thats it for port orchard no compactor sets images/icons/frown.gif

[ 12-09-2002, 08:29 PM: Message edited by: Sandtrooper0311 ]

quagmire
12-09-2002, 09:28 PM

WampaTauntaun
Since you seem to be the only on who can find the clone pilot around this scalper infested city we call Kent ( images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/smile.gif just joking guys)could you pick two up for me. then we can meet again at Freddies on the hill. I haven't seen one yet.
Thanks.<font size="2" face="arial">Can't remember whether it was the Quilceda Road or Mount Vernon Walmart (I think it was the latter), but it had Clone Pilots today.

starwarsfreeksr
12-09-2002, 10:08 PM
thanks guys, but I am confined to a area that goes from Southcenter to Fedaral way to Auburn. That is the limit of my searching area for pilots. Thanks anyway. images/icons/tongue.gif

WampaTaunTaun
12-09-2002, 11:43 PM

WampaTauntaun
Thanks.<font size="2" face="arial">No problem. Next time I see them I'll pick a couple up. Just let me know if you find them first.

cafortier
12-10-2002, 01:06 AM
Quagmire,

&gt;&gt;If I find any more Trash Compactor sets I will gladly snag them for you if you agree to reimburse me for them. Do you want 1 or 2 of each? &lt;&lt;

Thanks for the offer! I'll continue looking as well, but I'll certainly be happy to reimburse you for 1 of each in the best possible condition. On the flip side, let me know if you I can hook you up with a needed piece.

Thanks,
Chris

WampaTaunTaun
12-10-2002, 11:07 AM

WampaTauntaun
Thanks.<font size="2" face="arial">Well, that was quick. I have your two Clone Pilots. images/icons/grin.gif E-mail me and we can meet at Freddies again, maybe tonight?

The WalMart in Renton restocked their figures (finally) and had them this morning. They also have the 12" Bounty Hunters if anyone is looking.
On a sadder note, I talked to an employee who is a "Star Wars freak" as she puts it, and she said they won't be getting the Holiday sets at that store. images/icons/frown.gif

cafortier
12-10-2002, 02:41 PM
The Lynnwood Walmart had AT-AT and Snowspeeder action fleet vehicles, and one 12" Imperial Officer.

The Woodinville Target had the Destroyer Droid/Yoda High Council set and a bunch of Clone Trooper Pilots.

Happy Hunting!

gringo
12-10-2002, 03:30 PM
Also KB in Alderwood Mall has at least 2 cases of Elephantitis Mon and 4-5 cases of Droidka wave.

Mark

EddieU
12-11-2002, 02:25 AM
Hey Folks,
Nothing at the Lynnwood Walmart as of 11pm except for a lone Imperial Officer...I snooped around all their unopened boxes in the aisle, and couldn't find any Hasbro Star Wars boxes.
Good Luck,
Eddie

cafortier
12-11-2002, 02:31 PM
I just talked with a salesperson about the Star Wars toy at the Lynnwood store, as it's been as dry as a desert for some time.

They have 200+ figures on order, and should be there any day now. Now only if we could get that many Trash Compactor sets.

JoshEEE
12-11-2002, 03:29 PM
That was a pretty entertaining back and forth up there. I suppose all of the confusion could have been avoided if you guys had just spoken in the aisle at the store. I know if I had seen somebody at two stores during a toy search it would have been a great conversation starter.

(That's where I met Eddie at TRU and then a Wal Mart.)

I always try to talk to fellow collectors in the aisles and I also always make it a point to talk to people I suspect to be toy scalpers. Admittedly, I probably would have taken Eddie's original stance seeing someone buying multiples at 2 stores....but I would have asked the reason at the store. I'm nosy like that. images/icons/smile.gif

So hopefully if I ever run into one of you fellow collectors out there, we can talk and identify ourselves.

EddieU
12-11-2002, 04:21 PM
Maybe we all need "commtech"-style chips that go off when we're in proximity to each other--of course, the voices would be provided by out-of-work community theater actors in Rhode Island, just like the REAL commtech chips!
I believe Josh's first words to me on April 23 were "What are you, some ebay guy?" images/icons/tongue.gif I was as horrified as poor quagmire probably was when he read my saber-rattling post. I believe that we also coined a pretty good term for the "Hot Wheels" scalpers while waiting for Walmart to open on 4/23: "Hot Weasels".

WampaTaunTaun
12-11-2002, 09:19 PM
What TRU and WalMart were you guys at on 4/23?
I saw the same people at TRU and WalMart that day, a day that was full of sprinting "Hot Weasels". I see those same guys at my Target if I ever go on a Sat. or Sun. morning. The Target employees make fun of them whenever they walk by.

gringo
12-11-2002, 09:23 PM
I went to Bellevue for the midnight madness. There were a couple scalpers/hoarders there. Then went to Lynnwood TRU to get the rest of the figures that Bellevue was missing. Then hit Wal-Mart to get the discounted Beasts and vehicles. I saw the same people at all locations. Most of them regular collectors like myself.

Mark

EddieU
12-12-2002, 12:50 AM
Lynnwood Walmart is still empty as of 8pm tonight...Lynnwood TRU had the Zuckuss 12" wave, and Alderwood KB had nothing super-exciting-except for all 3 of the 25th Anniversary 2-packs for a measly 4.99 each! They make great gifts.
Wishing Wal-mart exclusives were available on Wal-mart.com,
Eddie

starwarsfreeksr
12-12-2002, 11:09 AM
Thanks Wampa for the Clone Pilots they are everything that I thought they would be and more.
Hey, I teach "commtech" in Junior High. images/icons/confused.gif
It's all about "communication."

starwarsfreeksr
12-13-2002, 11:28 PM
K-Bee's at Southcenter just restocked today.
And just like the old theory goes when you can never find one and then finally you get one they all come out of the woodwork!
They had two clone pilots (figures hugh Waumpa TaunTaun) and several Nute Gunray - the holograms in stock also when you first walk into the store on your right hand side they have four packs for only $9.99. Also at the Wizards of the Coast the had several Trooper Builder sets remaining in a bin. I got two and they are awesome (thanks again for the tip Wampa). images/icons/wink.gif images/icons/tongue.gif
Happy Hunting.

EddieU
12-14-2002, 06:19 PM
Another disappointing morning in the North...

Lynnwood Wal-Mart still has the same 12 figures they've had all week--10 Luminaras, 1 Ki-Adi, 1 Lott Dodd. Not only is that it for SW (outside of Lightsabers and some Action Fleet), but the space taken up by SW stuff has been slashed to almost nothing--in its place is Transformers stuff. No new Lego sets there, either...

Lynnwood TRU had nothing of note--same ol' figures and exclusives.

Lynnwood KBToyworks had nothing spectacular, either.

WampaTaunTaun, are you still looking for the Playskool Arena set?

Good Luck,
Eddie

WampaTaunTaun
12-14-2002, 06:32 PM

WampaTaunTaun, are you still looking for the Playskool Arena set?

Good Luck,
Eddie<font size="2" face="arial">Yes, we are. We got our son the Falcon but still have not found the Arena Adventure set. My wife went so far as to write Hasbro but the reply was "these companies carry it..." She checked all the websites and nothing. They also said TRU carried it but all TRUs we've been to have never heard of the Playskool sets.

12-14-2002, 07:02 PM
I just got back from southcenter. what a mess!!! It was too crowded and rainy for me to hit all the stores, but TRU did have several clone trooper pilots and Destroyer Droids (which I haven't seen previously) however I didn't buy any since the lines were much too long. Better luck to the rest of ya.

-Jithero

Sandtrooper0311
12-15-2002, 10:38 PM
My freddies had the 12" for 14.99 (imp officer dengar and zucuss) Quite a good deal

Servicestop
12-16-2002, 04:41 PM
I saw a Arena playset (playskool) at the Toyworks at the Supermall. You might want to call though and make sure they still have it. They may be able to hold it for you. I'll keep my eyes open.

Is anyone else feeling a little burned out with collecting? Maybe it's because there isn't anything new hitting the stores that really appeals to me. I still have never seen Ephant Mon and the Christmas set probably won't turn up until Valentine's Day.

Anyhow, happy hunting.

gringo
12-16-2002, 04:55 PM
I want the stupid Xmas set and the Trash sets. My local Wal-Mart (lynnwood)SW section is like 3'x2'. Quite sad, I'm most likely going on a toy run tomorrow. Hopefully I can find one.

Mark

JoshEEE
12-16-2002, 06:46 PM
I totally forgot about the "Hot Weasels" name for all these scraggly looking guys that were sitting around a Wal Mart waiting for it to open so they could run to the toy aisle.

You know, I had also forgotten that I thought you were a scalper the first time I saw you Eddie. Now that I think about it, it was just that you knew all the variations of cases that would be out before we ever went into the store and which figures would be short-packed and such. In fact....didn't you have a list you were passing around? As it turns out it was from this site, which you actually told me about. Turned out to be my favorite website and now I'm here every day practically.

Of course I apologize for my mistake.....as I do in advance to any of you I ever run into out there and mistake you for one like Eddie did the other day. It's just reflexes.... images/icons/smile.gif

I really shouldn't even be checking this forum, as I'm not supposed to be buying presents for myself until after next week, but I keep hoping someone came upon the motherload of army builders somewhere (or maybe that red battledroid) and I can go grab a few.

Sigh. Sounds like everyone is having as slow a time as me right now though. You'd think stores would be restocking every day, but I guess not.

WampaTaunTaun
12-16-2002, 09:26 PM
The SouthCenter TRU is chock full o'Destroyer Droids, Dookus, and Clone Pilots.

JoshEEE
12-17-2002, 02:30 AM
Dang...and here I am up in Redmond. I'm sure by the time I drove down there they'd be ALL gone.

cafortier
12-17-2002, 05:58 PM
The Bellevue TRU had an onslaught of Clone Trooper Pilots/Yoda High Council/Destroyer Droids

The new Redmond Fred Meyers had Acklays for $10!

Happy Hunting!