PDA

View Full Version : Transformers DVD's

Carnor_Jax
07-31-2003, 11:01 PM
I got a surprise when I went into Best Buy the other day I was browsing in the Sci-Fi section of the DVD's and saw they had Transformers in 4-pack sets!!! images/icons/shocked.gif

I got excited at first when I picked it up(it was turned backwards)they were about 10-12 episodes total for the pack(they could put more one them)even one that I haven't seen in years..."Starscream's Brigade" this was one of the best epiosdes in my mind because Starscream almost became the leader of the decepticons by making the "Combaticons" they even kicked "Devastator's" *** !!! images/icons/blush.gif

I then turned it over and saw it was $49.99 and nearley passed out!!!! images/icons/shocked.gif

In there any place that sells the Transformers Cartoon's on DVD for a little bit cheaper?

images/icons/confused.gif

jedicrippler
08-01-2003, 02:34 AM
$50 is about the average price. Season 1, Season 2 Part 1 & Season 2 Part 2 are all available right now. Season 3 Part 1 is supposed to be out in a couple of months or so. Season 1 is 16 episodes. Season 2 is 49 episodes. Season 3 is 33 episodes. And then there's the 3 part Rebirth story. That's already available too, but they'll be including it (according to reports) with the second half of Season 3 sometime next year. And trust me, it's worth the $50. It's a very reasonable price.

Darth_Bryan
08-01-2003, 02:50 AM
In there any place that sells the Transformers Cartoon's on DVD for a little bit cheaper? <font size="2" face="arial">The only way to get it cheaper is run out the store really fast. images/icons/wink.gif Seriously, I haven't seen them for any cheaper and I've been looking for some time now. The only alternative I've seen is the new and used stuff on Amazon. Here's a link.

amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/offering/list/-/B000063K17/all/ref=dp_pb_a/104-5082365-0181526)

JoshEEE
08-01-2003, 06:35 PM
deepdiscountdvd.com

That's where I got mine. They're pretty reasonable there.

Carnor_Jax
08-01-2003, 10:52 PM
Thanks guys!!

images/icons/grin.gif

I always liked the "Vintage" Transformers instead of the crappy ones they have out now... images/icons/blush.gif