PDA

View Full Version : New marvel figuers today at TRU.

03-08-2003, 09:40 PM
Hey guys. Head up for the new marvel figuers. I saw them at TRU. They are :

Night rider( Is that his name? Dude with flaming skull? )

Thor

Magneto

Woverline

Movie version DD.

Now I don't collect any of these yet, but I do own a Comic DD and a venom Spidy. So these new wave may convince me to start getting them , cause they starting to look really awsome.

I may have to get Night( OR Ghost?) rider, he look really awsome and the bike look cool too, so I'll say that it not bad for $6 for a figuer and a bike.

Thor also look awsome and I think he may be rare sinc eI only saw one of him.

Woverline look ok as well, may get him if it nesscesory.

Magneto look good too, however I don't desire to get him though.

DD however look like crap and I don't like him. I actually like the Comic version of him.

How about you guys, have you gottem them yet?

[ 03-08-2003, 09:02 PM: Message edited by: Jango Pesci ]

jedihunter45
03-08-2003, 09:47 PM
its Ghost rider and yes they look cool as hell i have a few of them like 6 but i cant wait for the new stuff looks cool as hell

03-08-2003, 09:49 PM
They are not new. I bought DD four weeks ago. But nice find otherwise images/icons/grin.gif

saber_holder
03-08-2003, 10:36 PM
Will there be a whole new line of movie DD figures coming out soon?

Big_Bad_Bounty_Hunter
03-08-2003, 10:51 PM
I just bought the Movie DD and the Ghost Rider figure. They rock!

Jango_Fettish
03-09-2003, 12:44 AM
I've got Cap, Wolvy, DD, Dr. Doom, Hulk, and Ghost Rider.

I'm extremely excited about both Blade 2 and Punisher figures.

Infact, I have an extra Hulk w/ shirt Target exclusive if anyone needs one. Consult me for what I'm lookin' to trade. images/icons/grin.gif

THj
03-09-2003, 12:57 AM
I've been seeing more and more of this wave lately, and I like them alot. I picked up Ghost Rider and movie DD, and am currently looking at some of the older figures; namely Cap, Iron Man, Namor, and Doc Doom. They're definitly worth the cash, very nice toys.

THj

Neal
03-09-2003, 01:00 AM
I just picked up Wolverine, Ghost Rider, and Magneto from this wave...along with Dr. Doom from the previous wave. These figures are really nice!