PDA

View Full Version : talk radio

04-30-2002, 08:49 PM
phil hendry is a syndicated radio host (if you didnt know) but we only get him here on the overnights on a rebroadcast. anyone else enjoy hearing him fool people as much as i do? also does anyone out there have Ed Tyll on the radio? I have been missing him for about five years now...

[ 04-30-2002, 08:49 PM: Message edited by: dirty scout trooper ]

04-30-2002, 09:04 PM
Phil Hendry is a RIOT! Its hard to believe that any of his callers actually believe he is being serious. I don't know how he keeps from cracking himself up.

04-30-2002, 09:18 PM
I catch him on my commute home from the Bay Area every day. The first time I heard him, I was not quite shure what was going on, but after I figured that all of those interviewies were him, I couldn't stop laughing. Anybody hear the one when he was pretending to be a lady that was saying that the Nutcracker was about drug dealing-I was laughing so hard I almost had to pull over

apokolips
04-30-2002, 09:33 PM
I listen to Phil Hendrie every night if I happen to be in the car. Phil is beyond genius!!! I try to listen to Don and Mike every day. I'll make up a place to go on my lunch break just to find some private radio time to listen. Wednesdays are so special, I get to listen to them read USA Today's Craig Wilson column on the way to the comic shop. images/icons/grin.gif

04-30-2002, 09:39 PM
I've listened to him before but never got into his show. In Wichita I used to listen to Don & Mike out of Washington, DC; and they were hilarious. Unfortunately, KC doesn't carry them, all I can get up here is some pretty boring local yokals.

Sith_Lord_Cosmo
04-30-2002, 11:28 PM
I've only heard Phil Hendry a couple times, but he's funny as hell. For my morning radio I like the Bob and Tom Show

Jango_Fettish
04-30-2002, 11:31 PM
Alison and I try and catch Art Bell on Coast to Coast AM every week once or twice.

czahr
05-01-2002, 02:28 AM
Even though the show has a sort of conservative/Republican slant, I have been known to listen to Garage Logic with Joe Souchery. Probably only fellow Minnesota people here will know what I'm talking about. images/icons/smile.gif

Old_Cocky
05-01-2002, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by czahr:
Even though the show has a sort of conservative/Republican slant, I have been known to listen to Garage Logic with Joe Souchery. Probably only fellow Minnesota people here will know what I'm talking about. images/icons/smile.gif <font size="2" face="arial">images/icons/smile.gif His show is really good...how about Jason Lewis images/icons/tongue.gif

All I listen to is talk radio (besides CD's, KFAN a local sports station while delving into sports also has some really good hosts who also deal with a lot of the loacl politics and entertainment issues. Music Radio sucks, long live talk radio images/icons/smile.gif

05-02-2002, 12:21 AM
yeah, i have been a talk radio junkie for quite a while now too, about 10 years. I am fortunate to live in floriduh which has been blessed with jim phillips and the phillips phile. life would be rough without jim.

captmiloman
05-09-2002, 05:38 PM
Phil Henderie is pretty damn funny. In the morings I used to listen to Mark & Brian until their affiliate in Seattle dropped them for a local show. Lately, I've been listening to either Bob Rivers & Twisted Radio or Andy Savage in the morning. Afternoons I'll listen to Tom Leykis, Opie & Anthony, and Robin & Maynard. All depends on what mood I'm in.