PDA

View Full Version : Gargoyles Figures

hoth_rebel
04-25-2002, 09:41 PM
Dose anyone here collect or have any of these?
I have been thinking of starting to collect these.
Goliath,Broadway,Eliza.
I really enjoyed the cartoon when it was on.

Ty
04-26-2002, 12:03 AM
Yeah, didn't do the toys, but I enjoyed the cartoon quite a bit, it was a pretty solid show. I'd probably tune in and watch it every now-and-again if it were still on.. just like I would TMNT ;-)

(I guess we all have to find our nostalgia.. somewhere)

04-26-2002, 02:04 AM
Actually the Gargoyles cartoon is currently airing on the Toon Disney Channel at 11:00pm - 12:00am. I have that Channel apart of the Time Warner Digital Cable package.

04-26-2002, 08:49 PM
I defintaley have a bunch of loose ones. I think I sold all the MOMC ones on Ebay a few years ago. I even found a Rainstorm hudson, or whatever it as called. Only one I ever saw.

04-27-2002, 01:01 AM
I never had any Gargoyles figures, because the show aired during the time I was "too old" to play with toys.
But that didnīt stopped me from watching it. The theme song is one of my all time favorites.

hoth_rebel
04-27-2002, 05:32 PM
Hey SCOUNDREL,
Feel like trading any of those loose ones for my extra SW items?

04-28-2002, 09:57 PM
Hoth Rebel,

I would have no problem sendng you what I have. I don't know if I have all the stuff that went with them, but they are yours if you want them. As far as Star Wars stuff goes, I don't really collect the toys anymore. In fact, I don't really collect toys at all anymore. I would probably just ask for the shipping on them. I will look for them, but they have been n storage for over a year and I know I won't be able to get to it for at least a week. I am moving this week and won't have the time or energy to look for them. You can email me and I will get back to you when I find them. I think I had:
Wall Climbing Gloiath
Brooklyn
Stone (little guy) Lexington?
The dogish Gargoyle
Macbeth
Major human bad guy (Jonathan Frakes voice) in Gargoyle armor
Android Gargoyle

If you have any episdoes of JLA or original 80's G.I. Joe on tape/bootleg DVD, I would be interested in those as a trade, otherwise, consider them a gift.

04-29-2002, 12:22 AM
I never really liked this show, it seemed way too much like a ripoff of Batman the Animated Series. It was allright, but I never collected the toys.

187_Maul
04-29-2002, 08:41 AM
yeah I liked the show and have some toys
cyborg gargoyle
goliath
dog-like gargoyle
bad guy (what's his name) in gargoyle disguise
they are all loose (atill with accesories I think)

Lady_Jaye
10-27-2003, 07:48 PM
I cuaght the show at my friends house this past week. I had forgotten how cool this show actually was, and wish it were still around. And instead of starting a new thread, I'd bump this one up.

So how many remember this show??? Did anyone collect the figures??