PDA

View Full Version : BHC Aurra Sing t-shirt

SpaceGhost2K
04-18-2002, 03:13 PM
I never got one of these when the CSW was in force. Now, I'm going to the E3 Expo the week after EP2 comes out, and I need one of these shirts to wear. Are they still available, and what do I have to do to get one? I want to see what kind of shirts are available with that artwork on them.
Can bananapunk, membraneman or someone in the know send me an email and tell me what I have to do to get one? My email is MrEToomee@aol.com.

Thanks, y'all.

mousedroid
04-18-2002, 03:29 PM
You've got mail.

04-18-2002, 07:45 PM
I wonder how much you could get for one of these on eBay? images/icons/grin.gif

"SUPER RARE!!! HTF!!!! LIMITED EDITION!!!! AURRA SING T-SHIRT!!! Buy it now for $200"

SpaceGhost2K
04-18-2002, 08:35 PM
Mouse, I have no mail from you. Can you make sure you used the right email address and send it to me again?

Ty
04-18-2002, 08:51 PM
I waz wond'rin where you waz at they're Ed..

(good to see you're still around)

Redgek
04-18-2002, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by SpaceGhost2K:
Mouse, I have no mail from you. Can you make sure you used the right email address and send it to me again?<font size="2" face="arial">I don't think Mouse is home. I just saw him on the History Channel. He can't be here and on my TV at the same time. images/icons/grin.gif

So Mouse, did the HC give you a free copy of that show for your contribution, or do you have to fork over $24.95 like the rest of the schmucks? images/icons/tongue.gif

SpaceGhost2K
04-19-2002, 05:39 PM
Mouse goes Hollywood, then doesn't return calls. Sigh.

I never got that email from him. Any chance someone else could send it to me, or just post it in here? Thanks. images/icons/smile.gif

I miss you guys too.

Matt_Carroll
04-19-2002, 08:54 PM
Spacey,

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/store.aspx?storeid=bhc is the URL for the BHC shirts.

SpaceGhost2K
04-20-2002, 02:24 AM
Yes! Thanks, DMC. The shirt has been ordered and I should have it in a week. Hope nobody tries to go to www.collectstarwars.com (http://www.collectstarwars.com) though, or they'll come up empty handed images/icons/frown.gif