PDA

View Full Version : New 12" Fett helmet



sarlaccpit
07-09-2003, 03:51 PM
I started repainting an extra Jango Fett helmet I had. I didn't go the extra mile I had with my redone Jango helmet, so it doesn't have the real visor like that one. Too much work to do again! Anyway, here are a few pics...


http://www.sarlaccpit.net/images/sotj_fett/sotjfett003.jpg

http://www.sarlaccpit.net/images/sotj_fett/sotjfett004.jpg

07-09-2003, 04:18 PM
Looks Pretty Good, I like the Green....

--RD

SCS
07-09-2003, 04:36 PM
looks like someone is making an inter-episode boba fett
i like! images/icons/smile.gif

Kris
07-09-2003, 06:20 PM
COOL.. that looks Life Size images/icons/grin.gif

and it looks like you where in a Riot or so images/icons/tongue.gif


Great job ! images/icons/grin.gif

Sith_Lord_Chaos
07-09-2003, 07:54 PM
Very cool. images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/grin.gif

CPrompt
07-09-2003, 08:26 PM
looks really cool. is that a full size helmet or one from the 3 3/4"? Either way it looks really cool. If it's life size than I really hate that you had an extra Jango Helmet just lying around images/icons/tongue.gif

sarlaccpit
07-09-2003, 09:23 PM
It is 12" scaled, but I have done three paint jobs on lifesize helmets. I won't post pics as they are huge, but here are the links to pages to see them. One is a Jango repaint for my nephew who was him for Halloween last year.... Jango. (http://www.sarlaccpit.net/masks/jangohelmet.htm)

The other two were for Sins of the Jedi, a fanfilm that I was involved with. This is what the one pictured above was modeled after. I designed the paint sceme for a Boba Fett 13 years after the events of AOTC, and painted two helmets to match each other. Here is the page with pics of one of them.... Boba Fett (http://www.sarlaccpit.net/masks/boba.htm)

[ 07-09-2003, 09:24 PM: Message edited by: sarlaccpit ]

CPrompt
07-09-2003, 09:58 PM
ah! very cool. nice paint jobs. I like the "Young Boba Fett". Nice job.

i_like_yoda
07-09-2003, 10:01 PM
that is very, very nice.

PhantomShadow
07-09-2003, 10:58 PM
Excellent paint job. Unlike Hasbros - that looks like its metal

Darth_Big_Boy
07-09-2003, 11:19 PM
Pretty cool!

hansloroll
07-10-2003, 12:06 AM
Excelleny painting.I would expect no less considering your posts on the topic.As always I look forward to more.

VaderG60
07-10-2003, 12:11 AM
Wow! images/icons/shocked.gif That's like the most perfect metallic green for Fett's armor! Where did you find that green? Looks great!

sarlaccpit
07-10-2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by VaderG60:
Wow! images/icons/shocked.gif That's like the most perfect metallic green for Fett's armor! Where did you find that green? Looks great! <font size="2" face="arial">I mixed it myself. I used folkart silver mixed into Deco Art's Dazzling Metallics metallic green.
And I wouldn't say it is perfect for Fett's armor, as it is lighter than Fett's, and also a metallic green as opposed to a flat drab looking green.

SCS
07-10-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Jedi Field Commander:
looks like someone is making an inter-episode boba fett
i like! images/icons/smile.gif <font size="2" face="arial">
Originally posted by sarlaccpit:
It is 12" scaled, but I have done three paint jobs on lifesize helmets. I won't post pics as they are huge, but here are the links to pages to see them. One is a Jango repaint for my nephew who was him for Halloween last year.... Jango. (http://www.sarlaccpit.net/masks/jangohelmet.htm)

The other two were for Sins of the Jedi, a fanfilm that I was involved with. This is what the one pictured above was modeled after. I designed the paint sceme for a Boba Fett 13 years after the events of AOTC, and painted two helmets to match each other. Here is the page with pics of one of them.... Boba Fett (http://www.sarlaccpit.net/masks/boba.htm) <font size="2" face="arial">So i WAS right!

ScoundreI
07-10-2003, 10:49 AM
The Sarlacc strikes again images/icons/grin.gif Excellent work Tony. Great paint on all of your helmets images/icons/smile.gif

TTYS!

Boba_Fett
07-10-2003, 04:13 PM
I second that, the helmet looks awesome.

BTW Tony, did you get my payment yet? I'm sorry to be such a pest, but I want that Maul head so bad.

[ 07-10-2003, 04:14 PM: Message edited by: Boba Fett ]

sarlaccpit
07-10-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Boba Fett:
I second that, the helmet looks awesome.

BTW Tony, did you get my payment yet? I'm sorry to be such a pest, but I want that Maul head so bad. <font size="2" face="arial">Nope, not yet, but mail here has been very slow it seems. I'll be sure to let you know.

Anzik_Hayes
07-10-2003, 09:31 PM
Very cool, as usual.

Neo_242
07-11-2003, 11:02 AM
That looks amazing! If you would have said it's a life-size helmet, I would believe it. The color scheme is perfect for a between-episodes-Fett!

Superb!