PDA

View Full Version : I need images of Bullox.

ScoundreI
01-02-2003, 07:50 AM
I need images of Bullox and Blue Max, but mostly Bullox. I have TEG to Droids, but wanted color images and images from diverse angles. Any help would be appreciated. I have scoured the web and haven't found anything except the images from TEG. Thanks guys!

01-02-2003, 12:22 PM
The best pictures of a coloured Bollux are in the comic "Han Solo at Stars End",but in this comic bollux looks completely different than in TEG to Droids.In this comic he's coloured in a dark Rusty Gold. I cant post pics cause i dont have this comic ,propably someone who has it can post some.
I'm looking forward to see your custom

tykrazen
01-03-2003, 03:37 AM
I just posted a reference gallery for you over at theJawa.com's custom reference section Jawa Customs Reference Index (http://www.thejawa.com/customs/referenceindex.php)

The two biggest challenges you will have is the limited images of bollux and the fact that his published look has changed over the years. Good luck. I've been thinking about making Bollux for a long time -- I'd love to see what you do with him.

ScoundreI
01-03-2003, 10:51 AM
Thank you very much for your help! The images from the comic are not terribly Star Warsie, are they? Thanks a great deal! I will go with the Essential Guide Images! I really appreciate the help!

tykrazen
01-04-2003, 01:49 AM
No prob. But be kind to Russ Manning. He didn't have much to work with in terms of the Star Wars look images/icons/grin.gif