PDA

View Full Version : Dressellian at The Scoundrel's Gallery

ScoundreI
12-21-2002, 06:58 AM
I added a new figure and fixed some links that inexplicably were messed up. I added Irufoci, the Dressellian. (http://www.angelfire.com/ab2/scoundrel/Irufoci.html/) He is one of the Pruneface aliens in the Alliance briefing room in Return of the Jedi.

Neo_242
12-21-2002, 11:44 AM
I like it!

ScoundreI
12-21-2002, 04:36 PM
Thank you sir! Appreciate the feedback!

Dressel_Rebel
12-21-2002, 11:28 PM
Dude, that is mad cool. Judging from my screenname, think I might like that one?

Dressel_Rebel
12-21-2002, 11:53 PM
Dude I was just checking out your customs, you are the man. Period. I'd pay you to make me my dream figs.

Stormtripper
12-22-2002, 12:55 AM
Tony I have got to start using the washing and weathering powder.It's a technique that looks great.great head sculpt btw(I made some Imperial helmets that just look lame.)

hansloroll
12-22-2002, 04:31 AM
very sweet

images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif

ScoundreI
12-22-2002, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Stormtripper:
Tony I have got to start using the washing and weathering powder.It's a technique that looks great.great head sculpt btw(I made some Imperial helmets that just look lame.)<font size="2" face="arial">Thanks ST, I appreciate the kind words! But, I don't normally use washes. I drybrush, which is the opposite. TTYS and thanks again!

[ 12-22-2002, 07:23 AM: Message edited by: ScoundreI ]

ScoundreI
12-22-2002, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by hansloroll:
very sweet

images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif <font size="2" face="arial">Thanks! Very kind of you to say so!

ScoundreI
12-22-2002, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Dressel Rebel:
Dude I was just checking out your customs, you are the man. Period. I'd pay you to make me my dream figs.<font size="2" face="arial">Thanks, I am glad you like my work! Nice feedback is always, well, nice! TTYS! PM me if you have any guestions!

ScoundreI
12-23-2002, 02:04 PM
Thanks to everybody who took the time to go and look at my site. I appreciate the time you took to visit and those of you who emailed me! Thanks!

jediraven82
12-23-2002, 11:14 PM
Hey Tony,
Another cool figure. Good head sculpt. Is that from scratch or did you alter the Hasbro one? I'm thinking you made it from scratch. Nice weathering too, especially on the boots. Keep up the awesome work.

P.S. I was going to attempt using some pastels for weathering, but I can't seem to find them, I know we have some, just gotta find them.

Tyler_Pugmire
12-23-2002, 11:16 PM
Excellent work, as always. Please tell me you casted the head?
-Ty-

JesseJames
12-24-2002, 12:23 AM
Indeed that's a good headsculpt Tony... If you cast the head and have extras, keep me in mind. I'm accumulating as many of the various alien species heads to use for casting myself. Too bad Hasbro didn't make a 2nd head variation for the Dresellian's. The non-patch one looks awesome.

ScoundreI
12-24-2002, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Justin Butler:
Hey Tony,
Another cool figure. Good head sculpt. Is that from scratch or did you alter the Hasbro one? I'm thinking you made it from scratch. Nice weathering too, especially on the boots. Keep up the awesome work.

P.S. I was going to attempt using some pastels for weathering, but I can't seem to find them, I know we have some, just gotta find them.<font size="2" face="arial">It is from scratch, but I used the Hasbro one as a sculpting guide as well as the Chronicles and the Action Figure Archive.

Good luck trying out the new technique! Thanks for commenting!

ScoundreI
12-24-2002, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Tyler Pugmire:
Excellent work, as always. Please tell me you casted the head?
-Ty-<font size="2" face="arial">Hello Tyler!
I got your Christmas card! Sorry i forgot to send you one. I am a boor. images/icons/frown.gif

Merry Christmas! images/icons/grin.gif

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate it a great deal. images/icons/smile.gif

ScoundreI
12-24-2002, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by JesseJames:
Indeed that's a good headsculpt Tony... If you cast the head and have extras, keep me in mind. I'm accumulating as many of the various alien species heads to use for casting myself. Too bad Hasbro didn't make a 2nd head variation for the Dresellian's. The non-patch one looks awesome.<font size="2" face="arial">Jesse, thanks! You guys make me feel successful. images/icons/smile.gif

I did cast it because I wanted to make the other one on the Home 1, and possible some FanFiction Dressilians images/icons/smile.gif

Thanks again!

[ 12-24-2002, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: ScoundreI ]