PDA

View Full Version : I'm going into semi-retirement.

10-25-2002, 03:37 PM
I know that probably means very little to a lot of you since few have seen any of my customs.

But the other day I was looking at my parts box and realized I had more base figs than figures that I intended to do in the near future. I litterally have aobut 50 figs in that box... not counting unused heads/arms/legs.

The same thing happened to me back 4 years ago when I was doing Superhero figs (back in the hey-day of Marvel Toy Biz fgs) I lost interest and was stuck with a big box of parts.

Soon I'm going to go through and make a list of what figs I'd actually like to make and what parts from my existing stock I want to use.
So pretty soon I will be putting up a list of parts and loose figs for sale or trade. Ones that I don't really need for upcoming projects.

I've worked on two customs in the last two months. A Council Elrond from LOTR and am still working on a 2002 style Mossman from MOTU.

I'm also thinking of selling or trading some of the vehicles stock parts I've collected. I only ever did two custom vehicles my E-wing and a Tank Droid. My half-finsihed Jabbas Sailbarge still sits in the basement of an old roommates hour because I don't have the room to store it at my place let alone work on it.

So just be on the look out.

10-25-2002, 03:47 PM
hey when you do get a list of things i would be very interested in trading or buying.

Rik
10-25-2002, 03:50 PM
Have you got any pics of that Council Elrond?

10-25-2002, 03:58 PM
I'll email you a picture Rik. Probably this weekend.

Rik
10-25-2002, 05:05 PM
Cheers! images/icons/grin.gif

Tyler_Pugmire
10-28-2002, 12:03 AM
I'm interested in the fodder as well...
-Ty-

bosskhuntsyou
10-28-2002, 04:43 AM
Could we have a picture of your unfinished Sailbarge ?
I'm really interesting in ...
Thanks