PDA

View Full Version : My latest "virtual" custom project (pics inside)

Neo_242
10-13-2002, 03:33 PM
I wanted to do this for years now...
I made the box art, but couldn't wait to see how it looks finished, so I added "virtual" figures.
Let me know what you guys think images/icons/smile.gif

http://home.pi.be/~neo242/ZZ_SW_Customs/Bounty_front.jpg

http://home.pi.be/~neo242/ZZ_SW_Customs/Bounty_back.jpg

10-13-2002, 06:43 PM
Awsome as always Neo! I always hoped Lucas would release this as a set, maybe even two sets of three.

I dont know if you missed this or not or if you just couldnt change it, but the UPC on the back part of the box says Aurra Sing.

Keep up the Great work......

Dreamer

Darth_Big_Boy
10-13-2002, 09:54 PM
My dream Cinema Scene!!

Neo_242
10-14-2002, 11:05 AM
Hehehe, I didn't notice that on the barcode! Thanks for the tip! I was too quick...again images/icons/grin.gif

ta2d_jedi
10-15-2002, 04:12 PM
hopefully hasbro will see that and do one along the lines of the new trash compactor scene, that would be cool images/icons/grin.gif

Nick_Macarty
10-15-2002, 05:22 PM
Hi Neo.
That is superb man.Hasbro should follow this example.Ive got some ideas for a Box Custom,but ive got loads of other stuff to get through first.Once again great work mate.

Ricky UK

ScoundreI
10-16-2002, 01:23 AM
That's virtually cooler than he77!

GNT
10-17-2002, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by DreamersBounty:
I always hoped Lucas would release this as a set, maybe even two sets of three.<font size="2" face="arial">You ,mean Hasbro right?

JediMike1128
10-17-2002, 01:09 AM
That's frickin' AWESOME! images/icons/grin.gif I do hope Hasbro releases a box set just like that! only with the famous blue Saga theme. And while they're at it, give us some new sculpts with NO action features please? images/icons/grin.gif

Chewbacca
10-17-2002, 02:00 AM
Awesome. I like the choice to put it in a Commtech-era box. Commtech was the greatest era of OT figs, aside from maybe summer/fall 1998 waves of POTF2.

10-17-2002, 04:39 AM
Beautiful, If they actually come out with this i would be so happy. But its only a custom images/icons/frown.gif

Angry_Ewok
10-17-2002, 07:09 AM
Nice, as always. I can't help but wish this would come with a piece of the bridge. images/icons/grin.gif

Gramps
10-17-2002, 11:32 AM
Excellent work on the box and background. You should talk to Dan Curto over at FFURG, I believe he has a template to print out and make the full Cinema Scene box. You could take this from virtual to reality! Add some articulation to some of the figures so they can hold their weapons as in the ref. pic and the whole thing'd be perfect!

Why buy from Hasbro when ya can make it yerself! images/icons/grin.gif

camnron
10-17-2002, 04:30 PM
not to sound rude neo.... but the least you could have done is give me credit for the background pic you used...... i mean originally this was a team project and then i never heard from you.... and now i see the exact same file i sent you(the ffurg template with my own photoshop corrections) although you did add the bounty hunters on the back....... i hope the are no hard feelings but you still could have mentioned the work I did!..

josh

camnron
10-17-2002, 04:32 PM
the reason it says aura sing is because i used the aura sing template and me and neo were gonna work on it...... but i never got an e-mail back to continue work on it.... thats how i knew it was the one i made....the aura sing upc..... if anyone thinks im trying to cash in on neo's work... why dont you guys e-mail me.... i have the original photoshop files.... and the original jpg of that background.....

camnron
10-17-2002, 04:34 PM
im not trying to start trouble im just a little ticked that he ends up on the rebelscum main page and i dont get credit for a damn thing

slv_1
10-17-2002, 04:44 PM
Doesn't matter who did this. Great job. I want one of those

camnron
10-17-2002, 05:13 PM
my mistake .... the insert is neos... looks good by the way..... dude e-mail me and let me know whats up....

Dior_Daala
10-17-2002, 06:53 PM
nice images/icons/grin.gif

where's boba's weapon?

Neo_242
10-18-2002, 02:26 PM
First of all my friend, be sure of what you say, before you start offending me...

1) The insert is not yours, I took a screenshot from Behind The Magic CD-ROM, and e-mailed it to you... The insert I got from you was something completely different and way too small to use...

2) Everyone can download the Aurra Sing Box.( http://www.ffurg.com/packaging/premade_others.htm I started from scratch, cleaned up the picture (creases, dots etc) and e-mailed this to you too. It's true that you mailed me a basic template for the Bounty Hunter Cinema Scene, but I didn't use that!

3) Why do you say I never came back to you? I mailed you a month ago about the status of the project. You never reacted to this. Is this caused by a change of e-mail addres?

4) Why don't you mail me first? My mail addy is my RebelScum profile. Why didn't you come to me first? You mailed Dan Curto (RebelScum News mod) and you started talk here... I just can't understand...

This is no offence, but I really don't like this situation... The idea of the Cinema Scene was mine, you decided to team up. You adviced to use Cinema Scenes, which is logical. You added some text (which I didn't use). I searched for an insert and I completed it. I mailed you, didn't get response or didn't see progress on your side, so I created it all myself. Is that so hard? There are so many ideas going around these forums. Just make one yourself m8! I never liked the idea of "teaming up" for making art, and this terribly shows I'm right...

Well members of RebelScum, maybe I didn't do all the work, but it sure is 95% of it...

I'm so dissapointed in this. I'm quite stressed at the moment, due to various things. I thought to vent while making some box art, and now this happens... images/icons/frown.gif

I'm very sorry for everyone who has to read all this mess, and maybe I should have mentioned your name, but really, I forgot about that all...

Sad greetings,

slv_1
10-18-2002, 06:28 PM
I have seen your work and you have sent one to me. Dude be proud very proud. You do one helluva job. Its better than most of the crap hasbro keeps trying to shove in our mouths. Keep it up Neo.

camnron
10-19-2002, 12:50 AM
dude..... i downloaded the aura template and worked on it for like 2 hours while talking to you through mail.... i was working on it before you mailed me anything and the one you have on this thread looks exactly like the cleaned up one i did... if you check your recieved mail you will see that i contacted you right after the last e-mail i recieved from you..... you told me in the previous mail that you were gonna hold off on the project because of previous committments..... i dont want to cause any trouble but it just kinda shook me up when i saw this...... i dont know for sure if you infact did start from scratch or why you would want to back up a step when doing a project....... but im sorry if i offended you at the time i made my previous posts..... i was venting..... like i said before ..... i hope to just put this past us.... but if infact it was my template then what i asked was just to give credit where credit is due...... thats all i said......if you read the mail that i sent curto i told him that too..... so whatever.... i hope we can let this go and no hard feelings.....

[ 10-19-2002, 12:54 AM: Message edited by: camnron ]

NiubNiub
10-21-2002, 09:41 AM
Very bifty idea but I dont see how this would ever get made. It would cost too much money (Or what Hasbro would probably think the kid collector can afford)

I think it would make a cool display.

I guess we can dream images/icons/tongue.gif