PDA

View Full Version : question about ylesia

Kneel_Before_Zod
09-08-2002, 11:25 AM
i'm reading this review and it keeps talking about it being an eBook and being released online. it says this is the third such book. being and ebook will it also be released in bookstores in paper? forgive my ignorance on this, i've been reading all the books and would be disappointed to find out that i missed 3 ebooks.

thanks,
-rob

Beedo
09-08-2002, 03:46 PM
Yep, and not only that, it's only available in -- You guessed it -- The USA!

I'll say this, though: they tacked on that Darth Maul: Saboteur e-book onto the end of the paperback version of Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter, so there may be hope for the other two e-books. So that's Darth Maul: Saboteur and New Jedi Order: Ylesia accounted for. What the other one is, I have no idea. Anyone?

[ 09-08-2002, 03:47 PM: Message edited by: Beedo ]

after_d
09-08-2002, 05:03 PM
Star Wars: The New Jedi Order: Recovery
is the other ebook
You can find them at Barnes & Noble (http://www.bn.com) Just do a quick search for Star Wars under the ebooks category

Beedo
09-08-2002, 06:24 PM
Hey, thanks! I was wondering why Recovery never showed up on any of the WH Smiths computers! That explains it! Wow. Thanks!

Mikey_D
09-09-2002, 05:51 AM
Recovery will be included in the PB edition of Star by Star

Darth_Bryan
09-27-2002, 02:53 PM
I too am new to finding out about this ebook stuff. Have I missed out on anything by not getting them? Is there any plot stuff that I need to know about or is it just filler stuff between those novels.