PDA

View Full Version : Anakin Solo help!

07-28-2002, 06:32 PM
Well, I'm in the finishing process of my Anakin Solo custom and I need to know.... what color robes he wears? I know it sounds dumb but I don't read NJO a lot, due to the fact that I think the Vong are boring and nobody makes a villian like the Empire. Thanks for your help, I need it...

Lord_Vader_
08-02-2002, 01:20 PM
come on guys.
help him

someones gotta know

DarthWormie
08-03-2002, 08:45 PM
POTENTIAL SPOILER BELOW!!!

FrostJedi,

I'm not quite sure what is robe colors were, but in case you were not aware, Anakin "became one with the force" a couple of books ago.

Sorry to be the bearer of the bad news images/icons/frown.gif

Sepster
08-25-2002, 10:46 AM
I think in Star by Star it said he had a light tan tunic and brown pants, brown leather boots, and violet lightsaber, didn't mention what color robes.

08-26-2002, 12:02 AM
In Star by Star, I'm pretty sure that is the combat uniform being described. In earlier NJO books IIRCC he wears white robes. (Like Epi 1 Obi-wan)

08-26-2002, 09:51 PM
Thanks guys. Apparently, the news hasn't spread. My website, From Concept to Custom (http://www.geocities.com/tfrostjedi) has been up for quite some time now. I checked on a cover of a Japanese NJO book and found out that Ani has tan robes with a brown overloin and dark pants. PLEASE, go over and check my customs out. I'd love your feedback, and I'm sure you'll love them!