PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone read books between Episode I & II?????

07-23-2002, 12:23 AM
Has anyone read the book "Jedi Quest"? I am only on chapter 12 but I am really getting into the books. I am new at the Starwars thing. I really was into the movies but now I am starting to like the books too. I tells what Anakin goes through making his lightsaber and what missions are his first. I really explained the darkside thing or anger in him to me. It's a really great book.

07-23-2002, 12:31 AM
No i haven't read this book yet. but i can recomend the young Boba Fett Fight to survive. it isnt very well written but it has a cool story

Sprry75
08-03-2002, 08:38 AM
I read Rogue Planet, and it was goll-danged awful. I hated it. But if you're interested in the NJO stuff, it does have a little bit in there about Verjere, which I thought was kinda cool.

But on the whole, Rogue Planet sucked.

Tooth_Kroth
08-12-2002, 11:42 PM
What ever you do, stay away from The Approaching Storm!

You'll wait through the whole book for some worthwhile insight into Anakin's potential to turn into mass murderer. Maybe you'll want to get some juicy tid-bits about the relationship between Anakin and Obi-Wan. Or, maybe you'll just expect to be rewarded for your time and money by being entertained by a decent read.

Whatever your desire, you'll get none of it out of this book. It blew.

Sleepless_Knight
08-18-2002, 07:31 PM
I thought that Rogue Planet offered some interesting insights into Anakin and his eventual fall and redemption. The Approaching Storm mainly deals with the political situation. It was okay, but I wanted more.