PDA

View Full Version : Aurra Sing in Comics?

07-06-2002, 02:25 PM
Hi, I'm new to the forums and recently returned to the world of Star Wars collecting. I recently picked up a copy of the graphic novel "The Hunt for Aurra Sing" at my local comics shop & am intrigued by her character. Does anyone know what other books she's appeared in. I've heard that she plays a role in "Outlander" but have never seen a copy. Can anyone lend me a hand?

Carnor_Jax
07-07-2002, 12:59 AM
Yes her first solo comics appearance was in Outlander when she had a duel with Sharad Hett and killed him before getting away..This was one of the better post EP1 books I've read..

Hope this helps..

Mike images/icons/tongue.gif

Spike
07-12-2002, 05:47 PM
There was an Aurra sing one shot in an old issue of Dark Horse Comics Presents. I got it at home. Its pretty cool - it goes over her origins.

There was also an Aurra Sing story in the Bounty Hunters 4 issue series. I think they released a trade paperback of that as well.

[ 07-12-2002, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: Spike ]

Guy_DuBlanc
07-13-2002, 06:03 PM
Aurra Sing was also in a short story in STAR WARS TALES, the comic book from Dark Horse. It was either #11 or #12. I can't remember which, but it was a cool story, dealing with an encounter Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan had with her.