PDA

View Full Version : did anyone find the EII TPB?

miscus555
04-15-2002, 04:26 PM
i found one at a book store.

04-16-2002, 06:24 PM
I saw it. Flipped thru it but i got rid of all the comics sometime ago. Not getting back into them.

Interesting thing I noticed was that about 10 pages were duplicated in it. Wondered if they all had this error.

Chuckles
04-17-2002, 05:42 PM
I found it too tonight at a Barnes and Noble along with the Ep2 Visual Dictionary and the Ep2 Incredible Cross Sections. I picked up the latter 2 as comics just arent my thing now.

*___*
04-18-2002, 10:06 AM
I found the book at Barnes and Noble yesterday, and couldn't resist reading it!!!

The comic book store I goto was pretty pissed that he is not able to get the book yet. Seems they are scheduled to get the issues NEXT week, including the variant covers and the collection.

It REALLY good, story-wise and especially art-wise. Anyone familiar with the recent comics by this team should pay close attention to the figures in the background...that's all I can say! images/icons/smile.gif

captmiloman
05-08-2002, 10:57 PM
I haven't found the TPB yet, but I've read issues 1-4. Just finished #4 during my foot ferry ride home from work today. Excellent story. Can't wait to see it on the big screen next weekend.

05-18-2002, 09:50 AM
I have a set box at my comics store and mine was waiting for me last friday. And it didnt have that repeated 10 pages that was mentioned.

We are talking about the same thing though? the Ep2 Dark Horse published TPB?