PDA

View Full Version : what is the best ??

01-04-2002, 02:54 PM
wich starwars comic is the best to collect ?
i need jedi's in it , hehe

Ace_Two
01-04-2002, 04:02 PM
Well, if you like a lot of jedi, I would recommend the prequel era comics. Comics like The Qui-Gon and Obi Wan Series, Jedi Council - Acts Of War, Outlander, Emissaries To Malastare, Twilight, The Hunt For Aurra Sing, Darkness, and The Stark Hyperspace Wars (as well as the other comics from the ongoing series). Star Wars Tales also has some cool stories with Jedi in them.

Or you can even go back before that to the Tales Of The Jedi series. You may like the Dark Empire series as well, which takes place after ROTJ.

Most of these come in Trade Paperbacks as collections so you don't have to search for every single comic in the series.

If you go to Darkhorse Comic's Star Wars Zone (http://www.darkhorse.com/products/zones/z_starwars/index.html), you can look through and read a brief description of the comics.

I hope this helps...

bobafett14
01-05-2002, 03:23 PM
Some of my favs are:
Crimson Empire
Shadows of the empire
SW Tales
Boba Fett one shots
Darth Maul series

My favs with jedis are:
actually the SW ongoing series. it's broken down usually by smaller stories(sets of 4 comics ea.) but chock full of jedi action Tusken jedi, quinlan vos, ki-adi, etc.

Carnor_Jax
01-11-2002, 11:44 PM
My Favorites include:

Crimson Empire I & II(Imagine the royal guard's taking names and kicking **s!!)

Outlander(A Tusken Jedi!!! AWESOME!! What more can you say)

All of the X-Wing novels(We finally get to see some pics of the alien X-Wing pilots and Baron Fel rocks!)

SOTE..What more can I say a great filler between Empire & Jedi

Classic Star Wars(I know it's kinda korny but the old stories are still classic!)

Even the Old Marvel Series had some memorable characters..And I grew up on that so it is special in away..

Mike images/icons/cool.gif wycljr@aol.com

D. Martin
01-26-2002, 04:19 AM
For Dark Horse, Star Wars Tales always has something good in it. I really enjoyed Boba Fett: Twin Engines Of Destruction (with its Marvel 68-69 reference).

The Marvel comics are cool in a camp sort of way, but certainly worth picking up.

02-04-2002, 09:02 PM
My favorite was the jedi vs. sith i think that was one of the best.

02-12-2002, 08:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bobafett14:
Some of my favs are:
Crimson Empire
Shadows of the empire
SW Tales
Boba Fett one shots
Darth Maul series

My favs with jedis are:
actually the SW ongoing series. it's broken down usually by smaller stories(sets of 4 comics ea.) but chock full of jedi action Tusken jedi, quinlan vos, ki-adi, etc.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Crimson empire got to love that one its my favorite and first dark horse comic. O and a good series to follow is Tales of a/the jedi