PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Collect fan/spoof films?

Matt_Fury
09-22-2001, 06:11 PM
I was looking through my computer files and realized I have amassed quite a few of these....here's a list:

Trooperclerks
Troops
Jar Jar Binks: The E! True Hollywood Story
Quentin Tarentino's Star Wars
Starlego
Kung Fu Kenobi's Big Adventure
Lil Park War
Le Pantless Menace
Godzilla vs Disco Lando
TIEtanic
A Phantom Menace spoof by French and Saunders
Tripping the Rift
a short clip of a Stormtrooper dancing like the dancing baby
Plus I have a clip of a deleted scene from ANH involving Biggs (Thanks Darth Bane) and the Star Wars Holiday Special on Video.

Anyone else have any of these or more???

bobafett14
09-23-2001, 02:08 PM
I have a bunch on VHS tapes, don't do much downloading:

George Lucas in Love
Troops
Holiday Sprecial
Tripping the Rift
Hardware Wars
Also tons of SW clips on VHS as well
Kenner commercials etc.

fun area of collecting!

09-23-2001, 08:46 PM
In case you didn't know, you can get that Biggs scene as well as a couple others that were deleted on the "Behind the Magic" CD-ROM set by LucasArts. They're pretty cool. I just have the Holiday Special, myself, although I've downloaded many others.

rmschneider104
09-25-2001, 04:15 AM
I haven't been doing downloads either. Just getting the odds and ends on VHS. At this point, I have the following...

George Lucas in Love
Troops
Holiday Special
Hardware Wars
A tape of old Kenner commercials

Thanks about it.

Matt_Fury
09-25-2001, 06:35 PM
Oh CRAP! I forgot I have the Hardware Wars SE on VHS!

troyig88
10-01-2001, 08:24 AM
where can I get the holiday special? I have been wanting this for years and I am also looking for Droids. please help.

jedi_shadow
10-01-2001, 06:43 PM
where can I download some of these? Especially Troops.

10-01-2001, 07:37 PM
The Holiday Special usually shows up on eBay, and you can also find it at toy shows or comic shows. I got my copy at a toy show. But if you get a copy, I feel I must warn you: it is bad. REALLY, REALLY bad. Far worse than you can possibly imagine. I'm a die-hard Star Wars fan, but seeing that made me wonder what I could have ever seen in it. It will make you question your love of Star Wars. That's my public service announcement for the day.

10-04-2001, 07:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by troyig88:
where can I get the holiday special? I have been wanting this for years and I am also looking for Droids. please help.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've got the holiday special, and you can have it too, but I have to warm you, it's a crappy copy of a crappy copy. But the commericals are priceless images/icons/smile.gif

As for fam films, I don't do much downloading but I was sure to get Question of Faith. Great fighting! Got it at TF.N images/icons/smile.gif

SpaceGhost2K
10-04-2001, 08:03 PM
I'd just love to see a movie made from Action figures against the original soundtrack. There's been so many custom dioramas made, I can't think of a single scene that hasn't been done.