PDA

View Full Version : Attakus Question

07-01-2003, 01:34 PM
Am interested in purchasing the ERG Attakus statue.....BUT want to know a wee bit more about them.

Apart from the large price tag, how big are they? Are they worth the $ etc.

Nayr_Treppel
07-01-2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by themailman:
Am interested in purchasing the ERG Attakus statue.....BUT want to know a wee bit more about them.

Apart from the large price tag, how big are they? Are they worth the $ etc. <font size="2" face="arial">You would get a better answer in the Other Colletables Forum.

GNT
07-02-2003, 01:12 AM
Moving to the Other Colletables Forum.

ph_rAn_k_tz_I
07-02-2003, 09:45 AM
I have one. I believe from base to the tip of the pike is 16in. But cant confirm cuz I had to pack my up again for lack of space.

I really like it, I bought it when it first came out, forgot what the MSRP was. It was worth it to me cuz I LOVE the ERG.

Warning, once you get an Attakus, you WILL want to get others... Not good.

Meriwyn
07-02-2003, 11:16 AM
I got my boyfriend the Darth Maul one, and they're pretty hefty. He's about 16" tall and is rather heavy. Well worth it though, and yes, VERY addicting! I want the Royal Guard one too.

07-02-2003, 03:29 PM
OK, you've sold me into ordering one.

Is there a list of how many there are out there?

ph_rAn_k_tz_I
07-02-2003, 03:55 PM
If the Attakus site is ever up, then you can see what came out before, 2 waves. I want to say at least 10...

ERG was in the second wave, last year. Along with Stromtrooper, Palpatine, C3P0, XWing Luke and Vader(?).

This years will be good too...