PDA

View Full Version : Will You Keep Buying Attakus?

04-27-2003, 04:03 AM
As most of you know, they are based in France. Will you continue purchasing from them, or will you discontinue giving the French company buisness. Since I only have one Attakus statue, I am assured that I wont be purchasing any more from them.

Jango_Fettish
04-27-2003, 08:59 AM
I only plan on buying the Jango Fett statue once it comes out. Besides, I have nothing against France.

Ultimate_Weapon
04-27-2003, 02:16 PM
The only reason I won't buy an Attakus statue is because I can't afford one right now. I have nothing against the French and no political agenda that would keep me from purchasing anything French-made. And I will never call French Fires 'Freedom Fries'. Lamest, most immature thing I've ever heard ....

[ 04-27-2003, 02:16 PM: Message edited by: Ultimate Weapon ]

beyondtherim
04-27-2003, 02:22 PM
Star Wars is a totally seperate issue here and the two should NEVER be intermixed images/icons/smile.gif

Have always been too much for me though. Do they look better in person that the pics you get on the net??? Ie - ebay auctions?

BigDumbWookiee
04-27-2003, 03:14 PM
Until just now, I never even knew they were french based. I dont own any, and dont plan on getting into them anyway, Im in over my head as it is with everything else images/icons/wink.gif

And to all the bozos who have started caling "french fries" "freedom fries", just make sure you realize that they are named french fries which is based on frenched fries. Frenching (or something that has been frenched) is a type of culinary cutting where you cut the food into thin strips, and isn't linked to France.

That being said, even if everything I collected was based in France, I wouldnt stop just because of the political situation between the US and France...